MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Anybody want to...
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Chihayafuru »» Anybody want to...

#1
07-24-12, 4:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 20
... learn how to play karuta after watching this anime or am I alone? x)
 
#2
07-24-12, 4:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 2206
By far not patient enough. I need something where I can release my energy more, I regret quitting hockey.
 
#3
07-24-12, 5:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 20
I'm not very patient either and my Japanese is... well... *suuulks* restricted to a, i, u, e, o and no hiragana characters... and ai, ichi, ni, san, shi, go, roku, nana, hachi, kyuu, jyuu kanji. *sighs* But I think playing karuta would be fun :)
Modified by Chibilice, 07-24-12, 5:29 PM
 
#4
07-30-12, 9:17 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 4111
Chibilice said:
... learn how to play karuta after watching this anime or am I alone? x)


Nope. me too! >_<
But it seems so hard. ;_;
 
#5
08-07-12, 11:59 AM

Online
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 5611
I'd love to learn but Japanese is too hard to learn in such short time. :P
My japanese is restricted to simple words like "Sugoi!" and "Arigatou" LOOOL Common words in Anime basically.


Wish there was an English version of the game. -sigh-
myanimelist. | ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
 
#6
03-31-13, 3:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 146
mayukachan said:
I'd love to learn but Japanese is too hard to learn in such short time. :P
My japanese is restricted to simple words like "Sugoi!" and "Arigatou" LOOOL Common words in Anime basically.


Wish there was an English version of the game. -sigh-


same here. would love an english version or a way to learn japanese spoken and written forms within a month >.<
 
#7
03-31-13, 3:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 284
2weeb4me.
 
#8
03-31-13, 3:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 6199
I actually own a own set of the cards (left are the ones you use in play, right are the ones for the reader), along with a practice CD. It's hard to learn all the poems though, and kinda useless given nobody else knows how to play.

 
#9
04-04-13, 8:19 PM

Online
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 5611
TallonKarrde23 said:
I actually own a own set of the cards (left are the ones you use in play, right are the ones for the reader), along with a practice CD. It's hard to learn all the poems though, and kinda useless given nobody else knows how to play.

I'M JEALOUS!! I would like to own that too, even if I can't do anything with it hahaha
myanimelist. | ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
 
04-12-13, 1:51 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 4111
mayukachan said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
I actually own a own set of the cards (left are the ones you use in play, right are the ones for the reader), along with a practice CD. It's hard to learn all the poems though, and kinda useless given nobody else knows how to play.

I'M JEALOUS!! I would like to own that too, even if I can't do anything with it hahaha


same here! lol x)
 
07-18-13, 7:18 AM

Online
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1442
IchigoHollowfi said:
mayukachan said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
I actually own a own set of the cards (left are the ones you use in play, right are the ones for the reader), along with a practice CD. It's hard to learn all the poems though, and kinda useless given nobody else knows how to play.

I'M JEALOUS!! I would like to own that too, even if I can't do anything with it hahaha


same here! lol x)



lol me too
 
Top
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices