MyAnimeList.net

Episode Information
Forums

Jul 24, 2012 4:48 PM

... learn how to play karuta after watching this anime or am I alone? x)

Jul 24, 2012 4:59 PM

By far not patient enough. I need something where I can release my energy more, I regret quitting hockey.

Jul 24, 2012 5:26 PM

I'm not very patient either and my Japanese is... well... *suuulks* restricted to a, i, u, e, o and no hiragana characters... and ai, ichi, ni, san, shi, go, roku, nana, hachi, kyuu, jyuu kanji. *sighs* But I think playing karuta would be fun :)
Modified by Chibilice, Jul 24, 2012 5:29 PM

Jul 30, 2012 9:17 AM

Chibilice said:
... learn how to play karuta after watching this anime or am I alone? x)

Nope. me too! >_<
But it seems so hard. ;_;
"sometimes i wonder if it's worth always wearing black as i suffer under the sweltering summer sun and feel like melting. the answer is yes." - Dan Howell

Aug 7, 2012 11:59 AM

I'd love to learn but Japanese is too hard to learn in such short time. :P
My japanese is restricted to simple words like "Sugoi!" and "Arigatou" LOOOL Common words in Anime basically.

Wish there was an English version of the game. -sigh-

touken ranbu club
cosplay club
sports anime club
(need advertising? pm me)

interested in joining tokyo otaku mode? click here to get 10 dollars off upon joining!

Mar 31, 2013 3:44 AM

mayukachan said:
I'd love to learn but Japanese is too hard to learn in such short time. :P
My japanese is restricted to simple words like "Sugoi!" and "Arigatou" LOOOL Common words in Anime basically.

Wish there was an English version of the game. -sigh-

same here. would love an english version or a way to learn japanese spoken and written forms within a month >.<

Mar 31, 2013 3:46 AM

2weeb4me.

Mar 31, 2013 3:51 AM

I actually own a own set of the cards (left are the ones you use in play, right are the ones for the reader), along with a practice CD. It's hard to learn all the poems though, and kinda useless given nobody else knows how to play.

Apr 4, 2013 8:19 PM

TallonKarrde23 said:
I actually own a own set of the cards (left are the ones you use in play, right are the ones for the reader), along with a practice CD. It's hard to learn all the poems though, and kinda useless given nobody else knows how to play.

I'M JEALOUS!! I would like to own that too, even if I can't do anything with it hahaha

touken ranbu club
cosplay club
sports anime club
(need advertising? pm me)

interested in joining tokyo otaku mode? click here to get 10 dollars off upon joining!

Apr 12, 2013 1:51 PM

mayukachan said:
TallonKarrde23 said:

I'M JEALOUS!! I would like to own that too, even if I can't do anything with it hahaha

same here! lol x)
"sometimes i wonder if it's worth always wearing black as i suffer under the sweltering summer sun and feel like melting. the answer is yes." - Dan Howell

Jul 18, 2013 7:18 AM

IchigoHollowfi said:
mayukachan said:
TallonKarrde23 said:

same here! lol x)

lol me too
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 26, 2014 2:26 PM

I definitely want to, but thats how I feel about every sport/game anime I watch.

Sep 27, 2014 12:30 PM

I totally want to but I don't think I would be very good my memory is so bad haha.

Oct 15, 2014 10:38 PM

I am great at memorizing but I can't stand the way the poems are read aloud nor having to kneel for so long