MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Anybody want to...
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Chihayafuru »» Anybody want to...

07-24-12, 4:48 PM

... learn how to play karuta after watching this anime or am I alone? x)

07-24-12, 4:59 PM

By far not patient enough. I need something where I can release my energy more, I regret quitting hockey.

07-24-12, 5:26 PM

I'm not very patient either and my Japanese is... well... *suuulks* restricted to a, i, u, e, o and no hiragana characters... and ai, ichi, ni, san, shi, go, roku, nana, hachi, kyuu, jyuu kanji. *sighs* But I think playing karuta would be fun :)
Modified by Chibilice, 07-24-12, 5:29 PM

07-30-12, 9:17 AM

Chibilice said:
... learn how to play karuta after watching this anime or am I alone? x)

Nope. me too! >_<
But it seems so hard. ;_;

08-07-12, 11:59 AM

I'd love to learn but Japanese is too hard to learn in such short time. :P
My japanese is restricted to simple words like "Sugoi!" and "Arigatou" LOOOL Common words in Anime basically.

Wish there was an English version of the game. -sigh-
myanimelist. | ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

03-31-13, 3:44 AM

mayukachan said:
I'd love to learn but Japanese is too hard to learn in such short time. :P
My japanese is restricted to simple words like "Sugoi!" and "Arigatou" LOOOL Common words in Anime basically.

Wish there was an English version of the game. -sigh-

same here. would love an english version or a way to learn japanese spoken and written forms within a month >.<

03-31-13, 3:46 AM

2weeb4me.

03-31-13, 3:51 AM

I actually own a own set of the cards (left are the ones you use in play, right are the ones for the reader), along with a practice CD. It's hard to learn all the poems though, and kinda useless given nobody else knows how to play.

04-04-13, 8:19 PM

TallonKarrde23 said:
I actually own a own set of the cards (left are the ones you use in play, right are the ones for the reader), along with a practice CD. It's hard to learn all the poems though, and kinda useless given nobody else knows how to play.

I'M JEALOUS!! I would like to own that too, even if I can't do anything with it hahaha
myanimelist. | ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

04-12-13, 1:51 PM

mayukachan said:
TallonKarrde23 said:

I'M JEALOUS!! I would like to own that too, even if I can't do anything with it hahaha

same here! lol x)

07-18-13, 7:18 AM

IchigoHollowfi said:
mayukachan said:
TallonKarrde23 said:

same here! lol x)

lol me too

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices