MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Anybody want to...
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Chihayafuru »» Anybody want to...

07-24-12, 4:48 PM

... learn how to play karuta after watching this anime or am I alone? x)

07-24-12, 4:59 PM

By far not patient enough. I need something where I can release my energy more, I regret quitting hockey.

07-24-12, 5:26 PM

I'm not very patient either and my Japanese is... well... *suuulks* restricted to a, i, u, e, o and no hiragana characters... and ai, ichi, ni, san, shi, go, roku, nana, hachi, kyuu, jyuu kanji. *sighs* But I think playing karuta would be fun :)
Modified by Chibilice, 07-24-12, 5:29 PM

07-30-12, 9:17 AM

Chibilice said:
... learn how to play karuta after watching this anime or am I alone? x)

Nope. me too! >_<
But it seems so hard. ;_;
“I have a girl I love named Sakura. Well actually, it’s one-sided on my part. Sakura is totally in love with a guy named Sasuke. She tries so hard, chasing after him and trying to win his love. When she’s at it, her smile is the cutest thing. There’s no explaining it. Before I realized it, I was in love with her. I would never try to force her to love me. I’d be no different from that guy just now if I did. So I made up my mind. In the same way that Sakura tries so hard to win Sasuke over, I’m going to do my best to win Sakura over.” -NARUSAKU FOREVER!

08-07-12, 11:59 AM

I'd love to learn but Japanese is too hard to learn in such short time. :P
My japanese is restricted to simple words like "Sugoi!" and "Arigatou" LOOOL Common words in Anime basically.

Wish there was an English version of the game. -sigh-

03-31-13, 3:44 AM

mayukachan said:
I'd love to learn but Japanese is too hard to learn in such short time. :P
My japanese is restricted to simple words like "Sugoi!" and "Arigatou" LOOOL Common words in Anime basically.

Wish there was an English version of the game. -sigh-

same here. would love an english version or a way to learn japanese spoken and written forms within a month >.<

03-31-13, 3:46 AM

2weeb4me.

03-31-13, 3:51 AM

I actually own a own set of the cards (left are the ones you use in play, right are the ones for the reader), along with a practice CD. It's hard to learn all the poems though, and kinda useless given nobody else knows how to play.

04-04-13, 8:19 PM

TallonKarrde23 said:
I actually own a own set of the cards (left are the ones you use in play, right are the ones for the reader), along with a practice CD. It's hard to learn all the poems though, and kinda useless given nobody else knows how to play.

I'M JEALOUS!! I would like to own that too, even if I can't do anything with it hahaha

04-12-13, 1:51 PM

mayukachan said:
TallonKarrde23 said:

I'M JEALOUS!! I would like to own that too, even if I can't do anything with it hahaha

same here! lol x)
“I have a girl I love named Sakura. Well actually, it’s one-sided on my part. Sakura is totally in love with a guy named Sasuke. She tries so hard, chasing after him and trying to win his love. When she’s at it, her smile is the cutest thing. There’s no explaining it. Before I realized it, I was in love with her. I would never try to force her to love me. I’d be no different from that guy just now if I did. So I made up my mind. In the same way that Sakura tries so hard to win Sasuke over, I’m going to do my best to win Sakura over.” -NARUSAKU FOREVER!

07-18-13, 7:18 AM

IchigoHollowfi said:
mayukachan said:
TallonKarrde23 said:

same here! lol x)

lol me too

08-26-14, 2:26 PM

I definitely want to, but thats how I feel about every sport/game anime I watch.

09-27-14, 12:30 PM

I totally want to but I don't think I would be very good my memory is so bad haha.

10-15-14, 10:38 PM

I am great at memorizing but I can't stand the way the poems are read aloud nor having to kneel for so long

Advertising     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy