MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Detective Conan Chapter 826 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Detective Conan »» Detective Conan Chapter 826 Discussion

View Poll Results: Detective Conan Chapter 826 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

0.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

1 100.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

0.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 1

07-23-12, 2:39 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
First :)

The file's pretty standard, isn't it? Just our usual 2nd chapter out of three. Well, let's wait for the conclusion.

My thoughts: the water in the vase was holding it on the shelf somehow. By turning the air-conditioner off, the murderer made it evaporate and so the already bloodstained vase fell right on the already dead victim.
Or something.

07-23-12, 6:31 AM

The file wasn't particularly interesting, maybe because of lack of plot(and we have been spoiled by that recently), maybe because of the case that doesn't seem inspiring or maybe both of these factors made the file bland... But the middle part is often like that, so I can't complain too much.

Really, from all the Conan cases the ones I like the least are cases that feature murder devices. There are some exceptions(when the devices are simple enough) - and I hope that the next file will be one - but yeah, I don't like threads, wires, timers etc. because I think that makes cases much less believable, and practically impossible to solve(we are not at the scene of a crime after all, and it's difficult to judge based on some panels - though I admit that Goshou's art is rather detailed). So I don't give such files a thought - but I'm sure that this case has more to it than 'ice melts and turns to water' thing.

Well, the main question is how Conan will reveal the truth... Or maybe Amuro is going to lend a hand... All we can do is wait.

07-24-12, 10:16 AM

The main question is, of course what is Amuro doing here..

Is he really clueless that his identity has been revealed and is continuing as his cover or did Goshou play a trick and there is someone else who is actually Bourbon (though hard to refute this, at this stage)

07-24-12, 11:44 AM

King_Zero said:
Is he really clueless that his identity has been revealed and is continuing as his cover or did Goshou play a trick and there is someone else who is actually Bourbon (though hard to refute this, at this stage)

I think Bourbon being a spy in Black Org (like Kir) is more plausible as a trick - if there's any. I'm really curious about him being a friend of Date (the late detective).

07-24-12, 2:50 PM

For a BO member Amuro doesn't look threatening at all, not a ounce of little mystery about him, he is just plain and your usual detective, not scary at all, though I can barely wait for his first appearance to be animated.

About the case, I know ice play a part in that murder and that's all I have no idea what's going on.

07-27-12, 4:46 AM

Well I kinda have a guess about the perpetrator's identity.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices