MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Club Arc Black Roses
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Truth of The Shinobi »» Club Arc Black Roses

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
07-22-12, 1:38 AM

MISSION OBJECTIVE:
All ninja of high level or guts please gather on the cliff over looking the small village a mile south of the Rain Village. All contact has been lost from this village and from whats been happening in the world lately foul play is high on the list of possibilties. This is a military village meaning any group strong enough to overtake it will be strong indeed please be careful!
I hate when idiotic people try to have an argument with me. Cause its nothing but them calling me names and making up stories... there is no intellengense in their side of the debate

07-30-12, 10:00 PM

Sadao: Are you sure you want to do this mission Chikusa?

Chikusa: Those people could be in real trouble I want to help them in any way i can father.

Sadao: Alright I understand....just dont use that curse mark or something bad might happen.

Chikusa: I know you dont have to keep saying it. Im going now! Bye!

*Chikusa ran off waving her arm as Sadao saw her off*
I hate when idiotic people try to have an argument with me. Cause its nothing but them calling me names and making up stories... there is no intellengense in their side of the debate

07-31-12, 10:43 PM

Conan shows up at the cliff wielding the knife sword (Zabuza's sword) He then waits for others to show up.

Renji appears from out of nowhere waiting to see who will make the first move and head to the village.

08-02-12, 1:03 AM

*After several hours of travel Chikusa arrived at the meeting point where she saw to other ninja she wasnt sure if they were friend or foe so she decided to form a shadow clone and send it while she herself hid she didnt want to take unnecisarry risks since she new she wasnt very strong*

Clone: Hello there! Please state your name and reason for being here! *She called out to conan and renji*

08-02-12, 12:28 PM

A strange girl shows up at the meeting point looks around and sees chikusa and Conan and renji she then goes up to the clone and says my business is because I was sent by my sensei y are these people here then starts to look worried at the clone and starts concentrating her chakra preparing for a attack while she prepares for a possible attack
Modified by MikuIzumi, 08-02-12, 12:44 PM

08-02-12, 5:04 PM

Chikus: thats what im asking as well. My father was sent a mission letter and wasnt going to come so i decided i would help if i could. Maby lots of ninja were sent the same letter?

*Chikusa pondered as she unconsciously moved her legs and hips. she was a dancer so it was a bad habit that she would dance a little when she wasnt paying attention it was when she had read a book on women who dance at carnevals in front of a large fire that she had picked up this hobby *

08-02-12, 5:13 PM

Looks alittle faint stumbles a little then uses the ink disappear jutsu and appears next to chikusa puts her hand on her then focuses her chakra for a few min then uses same jutsu and reappears in front of the clone she then sits down turning her back to the clone facing and watching the other 2

08-02-12, 6:10 PM

*Chikusa rubs her forehead kinda unsure how she felt that she had been touched without being asked*

Chikusa: a simple handshake would have worked as well.... Anyways I think we are all here for the same thing so lets move out!

08-02-12, 6:11 PM

Ok but we still don't know anything about the other 2 how do we know they won't attack us

08-02-12, 6:19 PM

Chikusa: hmmmmm. Well we will justhave to watch our backs!

*she said happily. she trusted pretty much anyone that hadnt wronged her or threatened her as always the complete opposite of her brother. But she was kinda worried about the village itself it seemed like the beggining of a horror story. Several ninja called out for an unnamed mission out in the middle of nowhere*

08-02-12, 6:21 PM

Makes a hand sign to cancel out a transformation jutsu and a umbrella appears she then starts walking following chikusa

08-02-12, 6:30 PM

*As the pair enters the city the smell of smoke and blood blasts their senses*

Chikusa: oh thats awful!

*it isnt long before the see several piles of bodies burning the destruction on the building is minimal it seems that all of the attack was just on the people inside the town*

08-02-12, 6:31 PM

Continues walking turning her head back and forth looking for signs of life

08-02-12, 6:41 PM

*Chikusa quickly motioned with her hand and hid behind some barrels she had heard someone coming and didnt paritcularly want to be seen even if this was just a clone*

Chikusa: someone is here *she whispered*

08-02-12, 6:44 PM

The girl hides behind a house

08-02-12, 6:49 PM

*Soon the two see a very large man well over 6 feet tall carrying a body with a stab wound through the chest over to the pile and gently toss it on top he then sighed and walked back the way he had come he looked troubled he was wearing a fancy set of armor with a red cloak cape around the shoulders that hung to the ground so that his arms were hidden when down but he was absolutly covered in blood*

08-02-12, 6:53 PM

The girl makes a clone then it uses the ink disappear trick and she puts her hand lightly on his back and uses the same unknown jutsu she used on chikusa on him

08-02-12, 6:58 PM

*The man felt her touch and spun drawing and swinging a heavy looking hand and a half sword*

Man: Unfortunate..... I had hoped that I had already killed everyone. I will try to make your death as painless as possible. I know that it is not much consolation I apologize

*He said as he swung and pointed the tip of the sword down and to the side so that his stance was completly open making him look even taller*

Leon: My name is Leon you may curse my name in death if you wish

08-02-12, 7:02 PM

She then dodges almost as if she was anticipating his move and grunts in frustration while her main body motions for chikusa and others not to get involved she then try's to make sense of the info she got before he swung around and attacked her

08-02-12, 7:08 PM

Leon: You are quick on your feet... It will be a shame to kill another fine young person in the making. I know you will hate me and I am ready to bear that hate. But I am to do as I am told. And i was to kill everyone inside this town Im afraid you came just a few minutes to soon young one.

Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices