Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jul 24, 2012 8:30 PM

"Shit!"

As Adam's momentum was focused on cutting down Blue's back flesh, he saw that the brute was countering. Unable to completely dodge the assault, Adam lowered his left arm attempting to guard of the strength, as much as he could. Unfortunately, Blue's own momentum, from his swing at Adam, made guarding look pointless as Adam was sent flying to another wall, this time one that was metal, leaving the shape of his body on. With the impact, the damage was excruciating. It only added the blunt pain he had before. He certainly had broken bones, and the pain was clear as he fell on the ground, dropping both his scabbard and katana.

"D-Damn it..."

Adam felt unlucky. It was as if he was getting the worse of the hits compared to girl and the other swordsman. On the ground, trying to let himself rest for second, which he knew he had since he wasn't Blue's only opponent, he started to think of a plan. To him, this.was just a test of skills and abilities. It wasn't like he actually wanted to help a thief. For the man, based on what he said earlier, this was a competition for the sword. Unfortunately, Adam wasn't interested in a sword that belonged to someone else. As for the girl, he had no idea why she was actually getting into it. Processing his thoughts, he looked forward to see Alex actually attempting to fight Blue one on one.

"Hmm..."

Come to think of it, this wasn't fair at all. Since he thought this was a test for him, there was no real test if it was three on one. Although, clearly it shows that it would be better, Adam had no intentions on making Grateful Blue his enemy, nor take hos sword. He just wanted the marines to come so he can collect the bounty... Except no marines was in sight. Letting out another deep breath, Adam grabbed both his scabbard and katana. He then used the scabbard to help lift him up and keep balance, since he couldn't push himself on his own, for obvious reasons.

Not wanting to move from his location, to not strain his body too much, he analyzed the situation. He looked at everyone's distance from each other, with him being further away. Then he looked at everyone's wounds. Like him, the girl and boy only had blunt wounds. Blue, on the other hand, had the worst of the wounds with cuts all over him, which proved they could get close enough to him to actually strike him. If they were gonna take him out, it would have to be a fatal wound, or at least a large enough wound to make him faint from loss of blood. Although, since this is a test, he would need to deal wig the other two and to do that, he would need help because of his current state.

"Time to shake things up a bit..."

Taking advantage of him being behind both Alex and Daisuke, he kicked a rock,that was the size of a fist, at the back of Daisuke's head and threw his.scabbard at the back of Alex's head. Adam attempted to make them lose focus, even if it was little, for Blue to have an opening to strike at them. An added bonus was to damage their head, to at least daze them. Meanwhile, Adam kept his guard up in case Blue would charge at him, or even the other two. He wasn't gonna get caught of guard this time...
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash." ~ Kakashi Hatake

Jul 25, 2012 9:49 AM

Blue did not think about how or why but he finally managed to get a hold of his family sword, its ornate blade glowed brightly at the recognition of its owner hand, runes of old flaring up with blue fairy light. The blade had looked pretty normal until this point, but now the beauty of the blade was fully realized as its power shone outwards at the three who where now steadily apporaching from all sides.

Idiots! They let him have the sword!?
Are these guys mad?
What the hell are they thinking!
Thats Grateful Blue, he is a swordsman ain't he!? Why would they let him have his weapon!
Ive heard he can level buildings with a single slash!
Hey, lets get out of here before he starts swinging!?

As blue rose up with his sword in hand, the crowds started whispering maniacly, a great number of them started to disperse and soon there were almost noone left, only the bravest standing back, looking out from the cover of building and so on, only the pirates watching on were left, now no longer covered by the crowds.

These guys are seriously insane, they are all asking me for a one on one duel!? They first try robbing me, they slice me up when I am still weaponless, and now they are asking me for ONE ON ONE!?

Dammit, this pisses me off!
Ill skewer all of you bastards!

At this time Adam threw his objects towards the two, Alex quickly realized the scabbard heading towards her(this is due to the observation haki and his perc) and managed to avoid it, but Daisuke, while he did see it eventually was not able to avoid it and was forced to break out of his stance to block the incoming missile, though in the end they were only minorly inconvienced, though it did allow for what Adam had hoped, though maybe not in the fashion he had initially planned.

Take this; Blue Special:

Blue used his amazing burst of speed to do an extremely fast rotation causing his body to look like a tornado for a very fleeting moment, cutting his sword through the empty air in a circular motion. Though while at first this action seemed pointless, as his blade were far from cutting into any of them, when they looked closer they could see thin lines in the air, and thats when they realized that Blue had cut the air itself.

((Fairly known legend, if you think your character would know it, click the link))

Blue Day Twister!

It had only gone a split second since he had stopped his rotation, only allowing him to say his last line before the cuts in the air suddenly expanded out towards them, and before they could react they felt an invisible blade cut into them, scoring lines or red in their flesh, clothes and flesh and all violated beneath a spinning tornado of air blades. It was over as quickly as it had began, but they all had taken considerable damage, fortantly none of them were mortally wounded, though they were still littered with painful shallow cuts, nevertheless the situation had turned in Blues favour, despite his earlier troubles.

Did you feel that? Huh!? With my blade I am unstoppable, the very idea of you snotty children trying to take me on one on one, ridiculous!

If the situation was different, a one on one might have been possible, but how things had turned out now, taking on blue alone would be ridicelous, they were all bleeding and by now they should be feeling tired, plus if they took more damage now, being able to attend the event of the decade would become unlikely. It should be clear to them that they had to take him down as a team or he would kill them with his next attack.

That first blow as just a taste..
The next attack will go deeper!
Modified by Kantarell, Jul 25, 2012 9:53 AM
Memories are the materials of a Soul, it is what makes and defines you.
And as such, blood is the currency of the soul, the silver plate of the will.

(Work in progress)

Jul 25, 2012 9:55 AM

As Noah approached the amusement park, he bumped into several groups of people rushing out of the park in frenzy. It was like a mad rush, everyone running for their lives, and all the while Noah fought against the current of people in order to get inside. One woman grabbed Noah by the collar and protested to him, calling him, “insane! You must be if you think you’re headed there!” Yet he gently pulled her hands off of his collar before assuring her that he would advance.

The sea of people slowly began to die down, and he found himself navigating through the crowd a lot easier. Finally, he made it to where the rumors lead him, and the rumors were certainly true. In the middle of the park stood a man of gargantuan proportions laced with curly golden hair. He appeared to be engaged in a duel with three other swordsmen. Not too far from them were a trio consisting of an elderly man, the famed black smith Ringer, and another person that looked like a child.

“Finally,” he stated with an exhaled, as he reached into the inside of his shirt and pulled out a flask. The liquor tasted like heaven right about now, especially after the long jog and swim through the sea of frantic people, but the frenzy didn’t end there, oh no, it was far from over. When Noah returned the flask into his shirt, he was met with an agonizing squeal that couldn’t have come at a worse time.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOAAHHHHHHHHHHH! YOOHOO!”

A girl seemingly jumped out of nowhere and tackled him to the ground, followed by the dog pile of more women, ravaging him like some sort of mad dog.

“Eh, wha-, HELLLLLLLPPP!”

He protested but to no avail, soon he was carried off from the amusement park, towards area 20.
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi

Jul 25, 2012 10:40 AM

Alex watched as Blue rose up with his sword in his hand. As she watched she noticed that the sword itself started to change. although it looked fairly normal before it was now shining blue and Alex eyes widened in shock.

Imposible, i never expected to encounter that in such a place, it was foolish for him to let him have his sword but there is just no joy in taking someone unarmed down

Alex raised her sword to block any attack that might come her way. just as she did so she felt like something was coming from behind and she managed to avoid the scabbard hitting her. She watched as Blue called out a special move that included his name and span in a circle. a second later he stopped and alex thought that the move was pointless as nothing had happened.

"Tch i dislike people who name moves after themselves"

As she was taking she had just noticed what happened. blades of air were moving for all 3 of them. It was far too late to dodge the attack and blocking with her sword would be futile. so alex did the only thing she could and raised her free arm to protect her face. the attack hit and she felt cut into her. although it didn't do considerable damage it angered her that her outfit was destroyed.

"It is you that is ridiculous Grateful. the very idea that you are unstoppable is pathetic. noone is unstoppable. Granted you are formidable, however i was never going to take you one on one. but it's been a while since we've fought together that we've forgotten how to work together"

Alex dug her sword into the ground and lifted herself up onto her feet. she was panting slightly from exhaustion however she still refused to give.

"My name is Alex Odair and you will do well to Remember our names Grateful. as we will be the one's to bring you down"
"Just like a person holding a sword trying to protect something. That maybe one's life, or place in society, or reputation, things that one loves, things that one believes; it matters not if it's good or bad, the will to 'protect it' does not change."- yoruichi

Jul 25, 2012 10:41 AM

"Good swordsman...?" Milo wasn't sure if they were talking about the same person since the Daisuke he had seen had spent the majority of this fight being airborne in between greeting new kinds of foodstands.

"I think he seems better at getting his butt kicked around..." Milo said amusingly. But suddenly a whole lot of things happened at once. First he reacted to someones dying scream for help and turned around to see a flamboyant man getting dragged away by a group of women. He had been inclined to help the man, but he got the distinct impression that said man had just called him a child and immediately thought otherwise, leaving the man to whatever fate that lie in wait for him.

Turning back to the fight, Blue had begun yelling triumphantly while grasping his sword firmly and suddenly made a fast twisting move. Milo reacted when he saw the thin lines moving outwards from him and quickly sat down to not get hit by a stray.

"Woah, I'm definately keeping my bet on that guy! What do you say grampa, it's not too late to win a couple of beli from Ringer."
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Jul 25, 2012 11:31 AM

"Now hold on, just wait. I have faith in him. I've made enough swords in my life and met enough swordsman to tell them apart, this one carries himself with a swordsmans pride." Ringer replied with a smart grin.

No sooner had he voiced his faith in Daisuke when suddenly Blue unleashed his attack. Ringer hit the deck and pulled Kagari down with him, who only grunted and gave Ringer a sharp look for yanking him into the ground.
"I already own his ass, why would i need his Beli? Besides the poor sod is broke as a church-rat! Whahaha!" Kagari laughed, much to Ringers dismay as Ringer only shook his head at the old mans stinging remarks.

"That blue fella, he's packing some serious firepower in those swings.." Ringer said, continuing to observe the fight. Somewhere within he wished that they had just kept on walking instead of going after the sword, but he understood the swordsmans resolve to aquire this blade now that he had seen what it could do in the right hands.
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known" -Carl Edward Sagan

Jul 25, 2012 2:32 PM

His eyes narrowed as he saw the legendary blade's true power unlocked within the hands of blue, but he wasn't about ready to let him use it. Leaning forward and bending his knees, he was about ready to burst into a Soru when he heard a slight whiz through the air.

"I said I'm serious now... like I'd let you-"

Turning his body to find a large rock flying at his face now, he used the back edge of Annabelle to deflect it and swerved out of the way before hearing a distinct sound only heard before when he had seen higher ranking officers come for inspection and put on a demonstration. Air being cut. Turning his head back, he quickly held up the other blade to protect himself and braced for impact. Blood spurted from his right shoulder but it wasn't too deep of a cut. A sharp twinge of pain on his left cheek before warm liquid began to drip down it. Then a much more intense pain hit his left arm as he realized his sword was cut straight through. Damn shitty marines and their cheap grunt katana!

Is that Ringer guy still backing me? Damn... can't lose now.

In a swift dash of his arm, Daisuke tossed the useless broken sword at Blue, then stepped forward with his right foot and slowly sheathed the lovely blue blade on his left hip, his eyes narrowing. He leaned his weight over and tried to gauge Blue's pose and stance within a second to see where looked vulnerable and found a good patch of flesh under his left arm with maybe a good organ or ab muscle he could split in two and held the scabbard of his blade with his left hand and the handle with the other.

"Ittō-Ryū Iai:"

Straining his legs to go into another Soru, this one more of a fast dash, he ran past Blue's left side in an instant and unsheathed his blade to slash across his body, carrying his arm from right to left and putting all the power in his strongest cutting technique before he came to a stop moderately past the hulking man and re-sheathed his sword, hopefully cutting away a large part of the enemy's left abdomen.

"Ō kama!(King's scythe)"

Jul 25, 2012 2:41 PM

Of course, by now, Keratani was fast approaching Grove 20. She was almost there.

Along the way she heard about some silly sword and a demonic fruit of some kind. Neither of which piqued her already waning interest. No, she was there for one reason and she would hunt that down with the single-mindedness of a starving lion chasing its prey. Her estimated time of arrival in the grove would be five minutes, however she would have been there by now if the streets weren't so crowded and rowdy.

Jul 26, 2012 2:12 PM

"Craaap..."

Adam's plan had been successful only half of what he wanted to happen. It was successful as it did distract Alex and Daisuke, as he wanted, so that Blue would attack them, but it had failed because Blue did an attack large enough to attack all three of them at once. Adam wasn't expecting for a giant like Blue to spin in place. Honestly, it looked kinda funny, except the attack wasn't something to laugh at because as he stopped, Adam felt something similar to tiny blade cutting all over his body. It also appeared that Alex and Daisuke had their own.share of cuts. Lucky for Adam though, because he was further away, it didn't have the same effect on him as it had with the other two. Still, he heard about legendary swords with some unique abilities but he had never encountered one before this. In a sense, it was thrilling although dangerous as the brute wasn't gonna be nice and spare their lives, so he thought.

"We need an opening. Attack at once is futile as he can do an area attack. We have to strike the moment either before or after his strike... We also need to have our own distance in order to not get caught in the attack. That boy over there has Soru, and that girl has good reaction as she was able to dodge my scabbard with her back turned... Maybe..."

This wasn't what Adam wanted, to be a fight.of three versus one but considering the circumstances, they had to. This man was at a higher level, and with his sword, they could and would definitely die. Thus, he was thinking a plan. With his injuries, he would charge at Blue, as bait, to gain his focus. If he can get him wounded, that's a bonus. Meanwhile, Alex and Daisuke would keep their distance and Alex would observe an opening then when she sees one, she signals Daisuke so he can strike using Soru. Unfortunately, Daisuke had dashed and strikes before listening to his plan.

"Damn idiot!..."

Being fast and striking first would be able to wound the giant but if they didn't think things through, then he can counter and they would get hurt also. They had to play it safe with the injuries they had already but this guy didn't care. It aggravated Adam. Then, he had thought of just staying out in the sidelines so that he can recover a bit as well as observe what other abilities Blue had, with the sword, but there was no guarantee that he would let him be. So, Adam decided, still somewhat sore, to jump on one of the floating bubbles, that was near by him, and jumped on the roof of the building that he had crashed on. Sitting there, watching the fight, as he was on guard, recovering and observing.
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash." ~ Kakashi Hatake

Jul 27, 2012 12:13 PM

Alex Oda..ai..?..
Whatever!!!
I had planned to kill you anyway for the disrespect you have shown me!
So Ill take the opportunity to show you why I and the Oshikiri are truly unstoppable!

He swung his blade out to the right and was about to head of towards her in a charging motion when he suddenly heard an attack get called out "Ittō-Ryū Iai:", causing him to drop out of his intented attack pattern, his attention changed to the sudden attacker, first deflecting the thrown object.

You again!?

Daisuke had been so fast that most people would not even be able to see him move, his form but a glimmer of light.. Yet his sword did not taste flesh, it was stopped by nothingness, to people looking on it would look like he suddenly stopped, his blade suddenly clashing with an invisible force.. To Daisuke it was different; he had been able to see the legendary blade swing out before him but it had continued out of where it had to be to block his blow, and now he was blocking air itself, an invisible cut stopping his blade as if it was as solid as steel.

Ill show you and the girl the true horror of the Oshikiri..

The real sword came about in circle, and was now plunging towards him from his left flank, the man using his large frame to get a advantage in reach, and at the same time the invisible cut he was blocking suddenly started pushing outwards, similarly to what had happened in the earlier attack, making him unable to drop out of his block as the real thing came in for the kill.

Blue Air Style:

This was the true advantage of the sword in a fight versus other swordsmen, the man wielding the Oshikiri did not hold in his hand one sword, but a limitless number of potential blades, enabling him to block and attack at the same time! And now, this ability was being used to hold him in a block that he could not cease without taking the force of a real sword to the face, while the real sword was attempting to plunge into him from the left.

Thrust of the blue sky!

Things went into slow motion as the blade rushed towards him, the legendary tip diving in first, a tip known to be able to cut anything, it would most surely cut straight through him as if he was made of cotton, leaving there to be no doubt that it would indeed end his life, yet Blue had left himself open for attack by both Alex and Adam which the latter had managed to get himself up to a fairly safe position!

Die!

(Work in progress)

Jul 27, 2012 10:13 PM

~A tremor can be felt coming from district 60, getting weaker as it progresses through the other districts~
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Jul 27, 2012 10:40 PM

Ringer didnt hesitate a second this time. It was as if he didnt even take half a second to think about it, becouse the moment Daisuke was stopped Ringer was already moving like a runaway freightertrain towards Blue. Still, Ringer wasnt a fast runner, and was some distance a way.

"Kagari! Metal!!" He shouted, almost shrieked. The old man behind was already face-down into his rucksack and pulled out a bar of copper. "Stupid boy!! Here!!" With a disgusting grunt only an old man could make, he tossed it to the charging Ringer.

Ringer caught it with his right hand, and with all his might he swung the arm around in front of him where it was met by his left hand. "Tekkai-Crunch!" he roared, and pummeled the copperbar between his hands, bending the soft metal to a diskshape. He rolled it into a rod, twisted it into a spiral, stretched it beyond its own length. The solid copper looked like spaghetti in Ringers hands as he worked the metal until it was a long rod of twisted metal 2-meters long. The copper was red with heat from being handled so brutally, the friction having made the metal hot and malleable, and was now cooling down again.

The steps of the blacksmith could be felt in the ground as he charged straight in with seemingly no plan at all. The sheer force that was now in motion would be hard to stop even for the strongest. Ringer was now a mere 5 meters from Daisuke and Blue, and there was no stopping him.

I'm not gonna make it in time!!
Ringer thought, and tossed the rod with all his might towards Blue like a spear. THe pointy end wasnt very sharp, but with the force it was thrown at it could easily scewer a man.
Modified by Psynergi, Jul 27, 2012 10:51 PM

Jul 28, 2012 8:15 AM

Alex listened as blue couldn't even say her last name. well he either couldn't say it or remember it which pissed her off as it was so simple to remember. Alex lifted her sword up into a defensive position as she knew he was about to attack any second.

Come

Grateful was just about to charge at her when he suddenly stopped and turned to his attacker. he was so fast that alex hadn't even seen him move and yet here he was right next to Blue and yet it seemed his attack had been stopped.

i was using myself as bait but i suppose this will do

As soon as his attention was away from her Alex started running at Grateful. she ran around first so she was running directly at his back. she watched as Blue lifted his sword and she knew that he was going to attack sweetcheeks.

Damn it, there is no way he could block that attack

That was when she noticed another man run towards Blue and he was doing something with his hands. she couldn't pay attention to it as she had her own Goal. Grateful was busy with Sweetcheeks and because the man now running at him looked more of a threat than she did left him wide open from an attack from her.

Got you

Alex was about 2 meter's away from Grateful and she jumped into the air. as she did so she brung her sword around infront of her heading straight for Grateful. on it's current path if Grateful didn't move or notice her then her sword will enter his back and just pass by the left side of his heart and come out the front.
"Just like a person holding a sword trying to protect something. That maybe one's life, or place in society, or reputation, things that one loves, things that one believes; it matters not if it's good or bad, the will to 'protect it' does not change."- yoruichi

Jul 28, 2012 10:31 AM

"Huh, Ringer?"

Milo was startled as Ringer got up and charged off towards Grateful, but he felt that Ringer wouldn't stand a chance coming in head on like that, so Milo quickly got to his feet, drew the gun on his right-side hip while opening his satchel. He emptied the chamber of the gun hastily into the bag while digging around for eight new bullets that he loaded the chamber with and then slammed it shut. He readied the gun at hip height and placed his free hand over the hammer of the gun just as Ringer seemed to brace for throwing the hunk of metal at Grateful.

"Trippleee... Round Burst!"

A single bang was heard as Milo fired three shots in such a quick succession that you couldn't distinguish the three different shots from each other. They licked past Ringer just after he let go of the spear with one bullet grazing over it and heading for Blues face, another passing just below it and heading for his sword arms elbow and the third a bit to the side of it and heading for his chest.

(Milo has changed Ebony's ammunition to explosive rounds, he has now 5 left in it. The rounds will explode in a 5 centimeter radius upon first contact after being fired)
Modified by Billzor, Jul 28, 2012 11:17 PM

Jul 28, 2012 6:04 PM

They really care... too bad a sword is still heading for me so quickly.

Daisuke either overestimated his own speed or underestimated the reaction time of his target, but despite two distractions Blue managed to put up a strong defense and add a fatally powerful counterattack to the mix. Adam lazily sat off to the side and left Daisuke wide open... he'd get him back later for that. Two attacks... what a huge pain. Ittoryu really wasn't his specialty. Another Soru could possibly save him but his legs couldn't muster up the strength. He was low on options and time. Of course... Daisuke also always had more than one blade on him.

Tilting his whole body to the right on a bent leg, his left leg kicked up with incredible force and his right leg unbent to boost him back, springing him back. The air blade pushed him back as his left leg released an air blade of his own, rather weak but headed straight at Grateful's face to provide a distraction, one worth noting since if he didn't at least close his eyes, blinding him to the other attacks, it may cut his eyeballs and leave him permanently blind. Okashiri managed to cut open the top of his abdomen and he winced and bled sorely, his muscles cut open. At this sensation his whole body felt weaker and his body began to fall straight down, the air blade cutting into his right leg a bit. He put all his power in his arms and grasped the edge of Annabelle, tilting it to deflect the air blade as he fell on his back and his body was turned slightly. On his right hip he slid on the ground and braced for impact, hoping Blue couldn't focus enough to run him through.

Jul 29, 2012 7:37 AM

Adam was just watching, as Blue made his next attack. At first it looked like he was gonna attack Alex but quickly changed his attention to Daisuke as he was about to strike. Of course, Blue was ready for him and was about to counter. At that moment, one of the spectators had jumped in, some older guy that Adam didn't know, at least not yet. Not until he had used tekkai. That's when Adam knew who he was. The reason for why Adam came to this place in the first place. The well known craftsman, Ringer. It appeared that he knew of the man that is about to be strikes by Blue, it also appeared that another spectator had Ringer's back, as he drew his guns.

With more people jumping in the fight, he wondered how things would play out. More numbers gave them the advantage. It also allowed Adam to rest a bit more as at this point, Blue would lose focus of Adam since he had two more jumping in.

"..."

Jul 29, 2012 3:41 PM

((Ive written alot, so some details might have been forgotten in the chaos, I am sorry if I forgot something but it can't be helped.))

The sudden flash of agility took blue slightly by surprise, but he had not really expected him to just drop down and die ether, but instead of closing his eyes like the guy had hoped he instead brought his free arm down upon the wind slash, breaking the thing as if it was nothing but a simple gust of wind. He had managed to still wound the boy, it was time to finish him while he was still down.. But then suddenly he heard noise coming from a bit up ahead, looking up he saw a large man, just a bit smaller than himself, throw a large rod like object towards him like a spear, and a guy a bit closer drew guns at him, firing three shots in short succession.

Blue Dance Style: Heavenly Weave!

In unbelivable display of skill, his body moved in a way that scholars would deem impossible, his body twisting and turning like crazy, his blade working at a furcious pace, and when it all was done a thousand small cuts littered the air, all done before the speeding bullets could even reach him, and now instead of finding flesh they were deflected as they hit the invisible wall of hidden swords, the bullets falling harmlessly to the ground. Then without taking a moments break, he took a slight jump and grabbed the incoming spear while it was still in flight and threw it back towards Ringer. It was at this moment that the girl was about to leave a fatal blow from behind, though it might have looked like he had forgotten her in the chaos, he had not.

Armament Haki!

The girl stabbed her sword with the intention of skewering her opponent, but instead of burning through flesh she felt the familiar feeling of metal meeting metal, the blade could do nothing to penetrate the Mans body which had now turned to something similar to steel. She was forced to use the mans body as a platform to jump to safety. It had all gone down so quickly, he had performed an impossible feat and blocked the simultaneous attack of four different people, with only seconds between them! This was the true power of his "Burst" style, a taxing art that would leave most people fatigued after a single use. Grateful blue himself still looked capable of dealing with them, despite his numoerous wounds, he looked more than ready to unleash hell upon them.

Ive had enough..
I was trying to avoid using my strongest attacks in order to not draw attention..
But you bastards.. You fools! I have no choice anymore..!
I Will utterly destroy you all! Every Fiber of your bodies shall disintegrate before the legacy of the grateful family!

Blue crouched down, his sword moving back into its sheet which was cleverly hidden beneath a part of the blue cloak that enveloped most of his body, just like how Daisuke had used his Soru strike right previously, he started going into that deep samurai sword drawing stance.

Run away! he is going to use "That"
Oh shi-
Get out of here!

The remaining people watching got up on their feet and ran as fast as they could, their legs working them past their limits to take them as far away from blue as possible, leaving only a certain few. Blue seemed to be stretching his body into a twisting stance, his entire body shaking as it got ready to perform his ultimate ability, an attack that used the very extent of his burst styles capabilities and the power of the Oshikiri to utterly destroy his surroundings. "Fasten your eyes upon me, you mongrels! This will be the last beauty your eyes will ever witness!.."

Grateful Style; Oshikiri Final Technique: Go-

The world suddenly stopped. The loud bang echoed through the minds of the combatants, their eyes and mouths wide open as they took in the change from a common brawl to cold blooded murder, a gunshot had been fired yet the man who had fired it was nowhere to be seen. Blue was still standing in his stance, but his heart was no longer beating! The mans eyes was filled with horror, bulging with both surprise and denial.

No, this can't..
This can't be...
I was supposed to deliver the message..
I can't..

He rose from his stance, somehow still in control of his body, he brought his free arm over and touched the wound on his back, a small entry wound was painted there, just next to where the girls sword had been unable to enter. He let his hand touch the wound before bringing the evidence before his eyes, his blood was mixed in with gold residue Golld..?. Unable to really fathom what had happened he took a single step forward, his treasured family blade dropping from his hand.

Not now..
Not when I..
Am soo..
Close..

Unable to keep himself up anymore, he took another, last step forward, before falling to his knees. His breathing came out of order and blood was running down from his the corners of his mouth, Daisuke was just a short meter away from him, and before the boy knew it his eyes were locked with blues fading light. There was a sea of regret hiding behind those fading orbs, he opened his mouth in order to say something but all that came out was more blood, forcing the upper part of his body down into the ground, breaking the momentary link the two had held.

Brothers..
Father In Heaven..
No words could express how sorry I am..

With a last moment of conciousness he brought about a last fragment of power, his body shaking from the strain as he shouted with all his might, his final voice resounded through Sabaody, a final roar of life before he collapsed onto the ground, the blue glow of the Oshikiri giving of a faint blue pulse before fading out along with its master.

Damn your cold heart..
Goldfinger!!!

End of Episode One

- All Participants have received a 200 SP Reward -

(Work in progress)

Jul 29, 2012 3:43 PM

The New Era
Episode 2
Words Of Power

Soft Posting Rotation

Gathering Spot

The Archipelago is in flames, the lack of security from the marines and the increase in pirate aktivity had set most of the islands ablaze with fighting and struggle, even the Marine Base got decimated within the chaos, turning all the areas into lawless zones where no law or justice was to be found. In The Park a great battle took place that saw the demise of the legendary Grateful "Smiling" Blue at the hands of a band of nameless pirates and a hidden assassin, yet this was but the start of this eventful day as the volume was still increasing! The Crescendo had yet to explode.

Time was now drawing short as the big event was about to begin, the gathering pirates numbered in the thousands, not including all the civilians that somehow had managed to become a part of the crowd and the countless marines hiding in their secret look-outs.

The World Goverment, The Pirates, The Civilians, Many eyes from all over the world was watching as the countdown neared the finish line.

Arc Tips and Essentials:

- There is little time left, everyone who wants to take part should hurry to Area twenty, remember its not enforced but not being there could have some sour consequences later on.I highely recommend you take part, one way or the other.
- Its starting to near night-time in the timeline as of now.
- This is a good time to introduce your character to others.
- The map is there for your use, as long as you don't leave the island you can go anywhere.

Modified by Kantarell, Jul 29, 2012 3:49 PM

(Work in progress)

Jul 29, 2012 4:59 PM

Amidst the flames of anarchy, looting, and frenetic crowds of people rampaging through area 20, one man merrily pranced through as his guitar gently bumped against his back with each step. Each leg rose up to about waist level with every step he took. He truly was in a good mood, or apparently mad, but then again if you saw a man with two women’s bras hanging from his neck you figured he most have had a lucky encounter or some odd form of fetish. Accompanying his cheery march, the sound emitting from his mouth as he whistled a tune that every, or most pirates should know. After whistling the tune for several seconds, the lyrics followed, sung in a soft melancholic manner as he would usually when he performed on stage.

“Yo-hohohooooo! Yo-ho ho ho!
Yo-hohohooooo! Yo-ho ho ho!

Binkusu no sake wo, todoke ni yuku yo
Umikaze kimakase namimakase
Shio no mukou de, yuuhi mo sawagu
Sora nya wa wo kaku, tori no uta

Sayo-……………Eh!?”

What Noah had failed to notice however, that his while he proudly sang, he attracted very much unwanted attention, as the sound of swords being drawn “cut” the continuation of the song. He was also too busy keeping his eyes close to realize a band of pirates had been following him the whole time until they decided they could no longer put up with his care free attitude. When Noah did manage to finally open his eyes, he saw the crazed faces of five pirates, all giving him a look that meant one thing and one thing only, this was going to be a long night.
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi

Jul 29, 2012 5:07 PM

Alex was sure she had him. all the other attacks had been swatted away by blue's attack but she was sure he had forgotten her. However as soon as her blade touched his body she knew something was wrong. she knew what steel touching Flesh felt like. this felt like a sword fight. and sure enough as she pushed her blade buckled and broke.

Damn it

She had no choice but to use him as a stepping stone and she kicked off him into a backflip before landing on the ground. She held her blade close to her even though half of it was lying on the ground at Blue's feet. Alex watched as Grateful was about to unleash an attack. she didn't know much about him but seeing as those around were sprinting for their lives she was guessing that it was bad news.

"oh shit"

Alex was expecting a devistating attack hit her however as Grateful was calling out his attack there was a very loud bang. Alex's eyes flickered in every direction trying to locate where the noise came from but she couldn't tell. hell she couldn't even tell what it was. it wasn't until Grateful collapsed that she knew what had happened.

"Well i'll be damned"

Alex quickly ran over to blue. once she got close she slowed down slightly, When she reached his head she kicked it with her foot just to confirm he was dead

"well i'll be double damned. all them attacks from us and he's killed from one bullet."

She bent down and placed her hand over his wound. as she pulled away she examined the blood and noticed Gold mixed in with it. she had no idea what it meant and just wiped it off on her pants. she bent down again and picked up Grateful's sword.

"hmmmm a legendary sword how fascinating i'm sure we could get quite a bit of cash for this. unless one of you lovely young chaps wants it for yourself. i would be interested but i have my own sword...Lilandra"

As she spoke her swords name the part of the blade on the floor turned into water as did the bit that was left on the handle. the water on the floor flew back to the sword and a few seconds later the sword was in one piece again. Alex sheathed her sword as she walked over to Daisuke and as she was right over him she held out her hand to offer him a hand up.

"as you probably heard me shout earlier my name is Alex. Whats your name Sweetcheeks?"
Modified by x_Brandon_x, Jul 29, 2012 5:10 PM

Jul 29, 2012 5:28 PM

Adam's eyes had widen from Blue's capabilities. It was amazing that even with two more people jumping in, in the end, numbers didn't matter. He just sweeped away all theirs attacks like it was nothing. Clearly, everyone underestimated him. Adam had gotten up and was about to jump in until he froze, hearing Blue call out some sort of attack. Fear had covered his heart as well as guilt. Fear for the obvious reason of death, guilt because he felt like he started the fight. If he hadn't tried to "help" the thief, this wouldn't have happened or at least not by Adam. Although, even with mixed feelings. He kept a straight, courageous face as if he was ready for anything.

Standing there, he tried to keep his distance from the attack. Maybe there was a chance for an opening. Maybe he could use Alex's broken piece as a weapon or distraction or something! He had to think of something and fast. That was, until, all of a sudden a large bang took the field. Trying to see where the noise came from, Adam followed the sound but couldn't see anything. Then, as he turned his directions back to Blue, he saw something that looked like gold and Blue with a wound, a fatal wound. Adam didn't understand. The other man shoot three bullets but nothing happened yet, one bullet went through. Adam had no clue who that could've been but he wasn't exactly gonna ignore it as he would keep it on the back of his mind. Who did it and why? Not wanting to think to much of it, he tapped his right toes on the ground.

"Alright, i think it went something like this..."

In an instant, Adam had crashed right on Daisuke with incredible speed which can only be achieved by using Soru. Unfortunately, Adam never used it before and had little control. Although, it was amazing on how he picked it up just by observing it once.

"Ow...Oi... Sorry..."

Picking himself up, he rubbed his head. It wasn't a fun fall although having a human as cushion made it less painful. He then saw Alex try to past the sword to whoever wanted it. Starring at it, Adam was amazed of its powers. It was tempting but he didn't want to take someone else's heirloom. It seemed kinda... Wrong.

"Meh, I don't want it"

He then looked around to se the rest of the group who had participated in the fight. Without them and their distractions, he would've died. It was thanks to them that he was still alive, at this very moment.

"Thank you all for your help. It was greatly appreciated"

He bowed down with respect for everyone's aid. It was the least he could do. Raising back up, he looked right at Ringer, with sparkling eyes. This man, was able to help him out...

Jul 29, 2012 5:44 PM

Hearing the girls voice say something about a pill and taking a few minutes the rest was all a blur. Later on when Herain woke up his wasn't in any unbearable pain but the rubble was still a problem so he reached over his abdomen and with a few minutes of straining he finally got the semi-huge piece of rubble off his left arm. Astonished by what seemed like a miracle to him he flexed his hand and rotated his arm. What on earth happened... Then a sharp pain rippled through his head. He suddenly remembered the voice that had helped him and then the face of the bastard that had leveled the place around him.

"Tch.... if I ever see that bastard again I swear I'll kick his ass...." he said as he started to get up but realized that his legs were still pinned. "Dammit all to hell!" he screamed lifting the boulder up just enough to get his legs out before releasing it causing the ground to shudder a bit. "Stupid piece of shit" he muttered to himself as he started walking away from the base the man's face all but fading from his memory as he trudged off towards area 70 where he planned on occupying an empty hotel room for the night.
No matter what blade you possess, it is impossible to cut a single flower that blooms in the wilderness that has become my home. ~Unknown

Jul 29, 2012 5:52 PM

"What the hell was i doing"

In the middle of area 70, Rose was still limping with her flesh wound, still bleeding from
the explosion. She then stopped by a building to sit down and catch her breath. She thought to herself...

"They were real pirates, and im pretty sure they wouldn't let anyone get in their way. I'm not even a real pirate if i can be down this fast. Tsk"

She fliched from the pain, not knowing what to do, she got up.

"Guess there's nothing to do but keep walking"

She looked up to notice that its getting dark and started limping toward area 20,trying to make it to fork.D heart's appearence.
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger

Jul 29, 2012 5:56 PM

Aw man... it seems I assisted in the assassination of a man I didn't know at all... his hopes or dreams. Goldfinger, huh? Maybe... when I'm strong enough... I'll have to fight him for such a cowardly tactic. Then again he did just save my ass so maybe I should thank him. I'm confused...

Adding to the confusion, the annoying as guy who started the fight then started to watch the damn thing landed on him, while copying his technique!Daisuke almost passed out and his dull brown eyes glanced up to see the firey girl who didn't seem to like him much offered him a hand. Suppose it was kind of her. Daisuke reached up and took her hand, carefully watching the two blades, Lilandra and Oshikiri, as one used it's power and the other was moved. As he stood up his legs stumbled and he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen as it was worked to stand his body. Panting and holding the wound, he stood straight and sheathed his blade away.

"I'd like to take that blade... but I promise, I always pay back my debts."

Managing a smile, he glanced over at Ringer and Milo, stressing that this applied to them as well. Speaking of payback he shot a quick glare at Adam then turned cheerfully back to the others and finally gave his introduction in a more pronounced voice, taking Oshikiri as she offered it. He started a polite bow before his abdomen shot him with a hot pain and he decided against it, simply shaking the hand she used to help him up.

"I am Daisuke Rourin... ex-marine and I suppose I was formerly of the Rourin Pirates... my dad never told me my last name and just used the title of his crew. It's nice to meet you Alex Odair, but if you'll excuse me I've kept my companions waiting. We have a meeting at Grove 20."

Grinning now, he walked up to Blue and gently laid a hand on his back over the wound, then closed his eyes and took Okishiri's sheath, strapping it to his right hip and whispering.

"You were actually an amazing swordsman... you loved this blade and truly mastered it well. I'll try to live up to it's potential... sorry."

Sheathing the legendary blade, he turned to Milo and Ringer and held his stomach.

"Thanks a ton guys! I've held us up long enough."
Modified by ASimpleHollow, Jul 29, 2012 6:05 PM

Jul 29, 2012 6:02 PM

When Akimoto noticed the a tremendous number of pirates started approaching Grove 20, Akimoto quietly sled down the tree, without making so much as a hint of noise. Preparations had been complete. Unnoticeable, he tied many strong, transparent coloured, yet thin wires on one of his legs. If he ever needed to escape, he would pull the wires, causing one of the trees to bounce back, effectively and quickly pulling him away (as the wires had been strongly attached to the tree by Akimoto). It was an impeccable escape method, although Akimoto did hope that he did not have to resort to this. On his left arm, he had more wires attached to give to his teammates once he had seen them, along with notes of instruction in case they did not understand.

"The new era's come, hasn't it?" he quietly whispered as he slowly blended in the group of pirates which were at Grove 20.
Modified by Beyond, Jul 29, 2012 6:07 PM
「一人殺せば犯罪者だけど、千人殺せば英雄になれる。百万人殺せば征服者だし、絶滅させれば神よ」

Jul 29, 2012 6:20 PM

As the main events were now all but over. Ringer took a moment to catch his breath. He wasnt used to moving this fast at all, but something got a hold of him that flinged him into the fray earlyer. A thought, a feeling, he didnt know why but he desperately wanted to come to the aid of his new comrade. Without him noticing, Kagari-jiisan had moved up next to him as they observed Daisukes conversation with the cheeky swordsman they now knew as Alex.

"You dont judge a friend by how long you have known them my son. Friendship isnt something as simple as that. You have to feel it, in your gut but more importantly.. in your SOUL!. As you watched that man take a beating, what did your soul feel like me'boy Ringer?" He said, with a wisdom in his voice that hinted to his many years of experience.

Ringer thought back, but the answer came surprisingly easy.
"My soul.. was on fire.. it burned so painfully, i could not bear sit still for another second.." He said with a low voice.
Kagari merely smiled.
"Then, my son, you have found your Nakama!" He said, and give Ringer a hardass pat on the shoulder.

Ringer smiled as he tasted the sound of that thought. Nakama eh..? Thats not a bad thing at all...
He gave Milo a good hard look, and then looked to Daisuke the same way when he apologized for keeping them up. He couldnt bring himself to say it was okay, becouse all he wanted to do was apologize for not reacting to the danger sooner.
He gave them both a hearty smile. He knew he had found friends for life in this random encounter at the blacksmith, and the bonds had been forged and furthered tempered in the battle against Grateful blue. Somewhere deep inside he found himself respecting the deceased swordsman. Never before had he seen such fury under so much control. This meeting had brought him closer to his Nakama, and for that he caught himself offering the deceased a silent prayer to peacefully send him to the afterlife with honor.

"Come then, the cook is waiting~" He said with a smile, and turned around to walk. He would never forget this meeting. Despite the numerous rivals and enemies he had gained and battled against, Grateful blue was a special case that earned himself a place in the Hall of Fame in ringers heart.

Jul 29, 2012 6:24 PM

After reaching what looked like the swankest hotel in area 70 he decided to make his way around to the roof so he could enter that way. That's when he saw the woman whom he had met earlier at the base. Hmmm I wonder where she is going? Especially in that condition. He looked from the hotel and sighed looking back at her he knew he couldn't leave her alone like that. So he decided to follow her from a distance just to make sure she was alright. It wasn't until a little later that he realized that it wasn't only her but a lot of people were heading in the same direction. Not just pirates but ordinary civilians as well. This peaked his curiosity even more so now not only did he follow her to make sure she was alright but to figure out what the big fuss was about.
No matter what blade you possess, it is impossible to cut a single flower that blooms in the wilderness that has become my home. ~Unknown

Jul 29, 2012 7:15 PM

It wasn’t long after the fighting had ended that Kuro stepped out from the shadows his long white jacket that ran the full length of his body swayed slightly with the wind but his face was covered by his hood, as the bottom of the jacket swayed slightly the dark sheathe of his Katana could be seen and at the same time so could the handle of some sort of gun that was on the opposite side of his Katana. Just how long Kuro had been standing in the shadows of the building watching wasn’t exactly known and that probably wasn’t important or at least it wasn’t to Kuro anyway to the others though it might have held more importance, walking closer to the large man laying down on the floor Kuro pulled the hood down from his head revealing his face, his sin was a darker tone than normal it was a greyish almost black like color which caused his pure white hair to stand out all the more.

“So after all of this you die from a gunshot in the back of all places...such a horrible world we live in it seems but the question is now what to do with you...”

Kuro paused to look around at the people who had been fighting the giant of a man and as he thought most of them seemed to be worn out as well as having their fair share of injuries at least most of them apart from the large man called Ringer and the gunman that had recently joined the fight. He glanced at the man that now held the legendary sword and if he wanted he could probably take him out now he was injured and tired but that would mean getting into the fight with the others and Kuro rather wanted to avoid pointless fights, it wasn’t as if he needed or wanted the sword anyway although its power was formidable instead his attention turned back to Blue who was now dead on the floor and it was a sorry sight for such a man to be left as he was even if Kuro was a pirate he respected people.

“I know you all have just fought him and nearly killed each other but how about we give him a proper grave...we still have enough time for that and to get to the meeting point I think anyway.”

Kuro was proposing the question to everybody that had gathered although he didn’t know them personally yet they did seem the type to honour people although some more than others with Kuro having seen Adam back out of the fight when the people needed him most and even cower in fear before the gunshot had killed the man.

“Ahh almost forgot my name is Kuro.”

Jul 29, 2012 9:32 PM

Cass watched the fruit get stolen, but didn't try to do anything, still mourning her rum. When she was left alone with a very angry marine she decided that the memorial was over and it was time to go find Levi and get out of the base. She made her way over to Boomie and slapped him across the face until he regained conciousness.

"Time to go."

She tried to help him to his feet, but not having any effect, gave up and waited for him to stand on his own. She fished the broken glass out of her holsters and sheathed her guns. The recent rum-accident made Cass remember that they left her barrel full of rum outside the marine base, when Levi landed. She ran out of the armoury at a breakneck speed, not waiting for Boomie and forgetting levi. She rushed to get back to the gate they entered through and claim her barrel.
"If you can't accept the worst - what else will you accept?"

Jul 29, 2012 10:41 PM

Boomie awoke from his shallow sleep, he could somewhat recall someone saying something about the devils fruit, and in doing so the marine wasn't sure what to make of the situation, there was just too much confusion.

To add to this confusion, when the little girl 'ran away', Boomie just blew out the cave in, climbed up the stairs, and then went back to the entrance via his own path made by him knocking down walls, and although he may have crossed levi's path, he was more worried about getting out of the marine base, after all that had happened he didn't quite trust it's structural integrity.

Damn...now i'm really curious...what power does that fruit have?!
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Jul 29, 2012 10:51 PM

When Levi came to moments later he awoke in a small dark place with the sounds of walls being toppled above him; that's normally a good indication that you might just be trapped under rubble. To add to this revelation he could feel Gregory gnawing at his ear, probably trying to wake him up.

Levi tenderly uncurls one of his arms out from underneath his body and stretches it up touching the slab above him with his palm.

"Jack Jack Hammer"

There is silence and then........... nothing happens. Levi decides to try again, concentrating harder this time.

"Jack Jack Hammer"

The slab covering Levi's protective hole is sent flying into the air, coming to rest near Boomie with a resounding thud, the slab cracking into rubble.

Levi Climbs out of the hole and pulls Gregory off of his ear, blood being shed from the bite marks, and placing him on his head. Levi conjures a Jack Jack Balloon and climbs onto it somewhat stiffly, sitting on it as it floats off towards the main entrance where they had come in.
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali

Jul 30, 2012 12:59 AM

Milo had been frozen in place with his jaw firmly planted on the ground when Blue had countered every single attack thrown at him, and only snapped back when a gunshot had ended the fight. Blue had been shot dead but Milo hadn't managed to see who had done it. He exhaled deeply and calmed himself down a bit before he unloaded the unused explosive rounds back into his satchel and reloaded Ebony with his standard bullets before holstering it again.

He corrected his hat before locking his hands behind his head in a carefree manner and began walking up to Ringer and Daisuke. He returned Ringers gaze and smile with a grand smile of his own before he turned to Daisuke.

"Hahahaha, don't worry about it. It was fun watching you fly between food stands. Speaking of which, Ringer owes me a 100 beli."

Milo had turned around and begun walking towards grove 20 with his companions when an unknown man had walked right up to Blues body and suggested a proper burial for him. Milo turned to look at the man but remained silent, he'd see what the others would do.

Jul 30, 2012 3:41 AM

"Oh gee thanks."

Although he gave a rather annoyed expression at first, a small smile cracked on Daisuke's face at Milo's comment. This was how a crew should be, isn't it? Although he had no idea why he said gee or what the 100 Beli was about. (Although if it happened to be about the winner of the fight Blue defiantly lost ;D I survived! If it was about the strongest contender... okay Blue takes that.) Ringer seemed rather joyful, and though it was a bit funny to see such a large and scary man so friendly and cheerful, a spring in his step, it made Daisuke grin. It seems they'd grown closer so soon. However it was time to head to the reason they decided to travel together in the first place... the meeting of pirates. Until... another interruption came.

Another man arrived on he scene a few minutes late to the party and introduced himself as Kuro after making a rather odd request. Now pirates might treat there own kind better, but when Daisuke was a marine burying enemy bodies was much less common than holding public executions. Respect for the dead was a concept often quite ignored. Gazing up at the sky he saw that the sky was dark and time was passing by rather quickly. Sure he respected Blue's strength and swordsmanship but they did have a time limit. He gave an odd frown and turned to Milo, Ringer, and Kagari before crossing his arms and speaking.

"I suppose he deserves it but I really don't know if it's our responsibility... not that he had any friends who cared enough to help him survive, doubt anyone's around to bury him. Well I don't wanna hold us up further but I really wouldn't mind if you think we can still make it."

Jul 30, 2012 12:58 PM

Its almost ready sir, the preparations you specified are almost complete Vice Admiral!

The Elite Marine Soldier had suddenly found him working as Vice Admirals Dobbermans new personal messenger, as none of the actual runners dared to take the job, especially after they lost the last one. Doberman himself was standing on a platform camuflaged expertly to avoid detection, it had a good view of the large open area that faced the old human trade actution house, which now served as a stage for the thousands of pirates who were gathering below. The Elite Soldier gulped at the sight of the sheer enormity of the force below, those pirates were not rabble ether, the weak was actually in a minority on that field, most if not all those pirates had survived on the grandline, though some probably by luck or by hanging onto the back of someone strong, the fact that they were even here ment something. For the marines it was different, a weak recruit could be a weak recruit and sail all across grandline easily enough without ever risking his life, that was just the way of it nowadays and thus he shuddered at the thought of the Force they had used to secretly surround the pirates.. Not that the Pirates did't expect the attack, they must have! Though maybe not such a brazen attack as Doberman had planned out.

Their Force was compromised of nearly five thousand marines, three quarters of which where reinforcement from nearby Islands, the Saobody garrison itself only had about 1500 marines, give or take, it was a pretty large number, but it was dwarfed in comparison to the amount of pirates that had gathered here, they were already facing 5 to 1 odds, and more pirates were still steaming in. If that was not all, 30% of their force were recruits, only 50% were regulars, and a pitiful 15% were veterans and elites, the remaining 5% were not even marines, deckboys and other helpers that had been forced a gun into their hands and told that they were now "Marines".

You look worried.

Dobbermans voice suddenly broke him out of his mind daze, he looked over to the part of the platform where his vice admiral had been standing and to his horror noticed that the man had been watching him.

No, No, Not at all!

He replied quickly, fearful of meeting the same fate as his last messenger, though to his surprise Dobberman, instead of getting mad smiled, it was a viciously cunning smile, like that of a predator who has catched its prey, but he much prefered it to any expression of anger from a man infamous for destroying entire ship crews if he found them "lacking".

Its okay! Even the strong have the right to be worried before they enact a daring charge! Men who only blindly charge without a thought are not brave or strong, they are simply too dumb to realize the danger! To know the risks, and doubt but then still bravely step into the fray? That shows true strength!

Ahh..

It was all he could say in response, he was a bit stunned by the sudden speech, though he quickly found himself relived, he had been lucky, that speech could easily had gone in the other direction, it was obvious that he had found doberman in a good mood.

Look!

Announced Dobberman loudly, a few of other nearby marines noticed and followed his hand as he pointed towards the gathering pirates.

Not in a decade have so many pirates gathered in one place, but not only that, in that crowd are people who make people everywhere shake in fear at the mention of their name, big names; "Dangerous Billy" the man who surfed a seaking into Marineford and his Companion "Not So Dangerous" Bill who proceded to set in on fire! The Inglorious bastards Crew, known for their EXTREME sense of humour, big harry, exalted rakel, Victor "Tremble" Glory! There are more known people here than their is remaining in the entirity of this part of the grandline.. Even if I stood here pointing them out for two more days I would not be able to mention them all!

He found himself gulping again, he had indeed heard many of those names before, he was an elite soldier, but he did not see himself nearly the equal to people which bounties soared in the hundred of thousands.

It makes my body tremble with exitement, the idea of charging headlong into this nightmarish gathering makes my blood boil, it is an event worthy of me, Dobberman! Indeed, Ive even heard that the a representative from The Grateful Family have appeared on the island, could a humble soldier want anything else than to battle these foes!?

Dobberman was almost frothing at the mouth, his eyes open so wide that they looked ready to pop out, he had a strong glow around him, it felt like he was almost about to jump down from the platform and charge in right away.
The Elite Soldier had brought some more news that he had held back for the time being as it was never wise to overload the Vice, but he knew that he would have to do something to cool down dobberman, as a man who had served with the crazed vice admiral for more than four years he knew, that the only thing more dangerous than a angry doberman, is an exited dobberman; leading his army into a suicidal situation.

Elite Marine: I am apologize Vice Admiral, but it seems we won't be seeing the Gratefuls make an apperence today.

Dobberman whos eyes had been darting back and forth from great names he had spotted in the crowds suddenly relocated his attention to him, a snarl on his face showing his dislike for being interrupted, the marine had more bad news that he knew he would have to deliver as quickly as possible while he still had time.

Elite Marine: And you know the earlier alarm from the Headquarters? Well it seems like the base has gotten completely destroyed.
Dobberman: What..?

Dobberman seemed to rise in anger for a moment as he heard the rest of the report about the destruction of the headquarters, it would have been a big loss if not for the fact that he had already planned out the relocation of the headquarters inside on of the Mangroove trees, the pirates had simply helped with the demolition of the old place, yet it was a shame to lose the fruit that they had kept locked down there, it had been a gift to him from the Head Admiral Himself, though he really had never had the intention of eating it, fruits gave you artificial strength, he would never fall to such a low! He would have to be angry about it some other day, for now the final preparations had to be finished.

Dobberman: Wait.. What did you say about the Gratefuls?
Elite Marine: Well, Grateful Blue was seen arriving from the New World earlier today.
Dobberman: Blue!? Excellent, ive been wanting to cross blades with legendary smile!
Elite Marine: Unfortuantly..
Dobberman: ...Unfortantly?
Elite Marine: We just got a report in from one of our remaining scouts near Sabaody Park.. It seems, it seems he has been killed.. Sir.

Dobbermans eyes blew open wider than they had been before, he was throughly shocked, he had expected alot of big names to go down this day, but not so soon, and surely not someone like Grateful Blue, the legendary swordsman of the Grateful Family, a man who was rumoured to be next in line for the title of Shichibukai.

Dobberman: ...Who took him down?
Elite Marine: The Scout did't see the battle only the results, it seems he was surrounded by a number of nameless pirates.
Dobberman: Are you saying that Grateful "Smiling" blue was taken down by a bunch of no-name wannabes!?
Elite Marine: I... I don't..

Doberman turned away from the Marine, the shock of hearing about Blues death had taken him down a notch but he would not let it get in the way of his day.. Though, the idea that someone like blue had been taken down by some no-face, reaaaaally pissed him off.. Once this day was done he would have to look into the incident.

Doberman: Oh well.. Lets focus on the beasts infront of us. I want the rest of the prep done in good time before "he" shows up.. Oh, and how far away is the fleet?

Elite Marine: They should arrive within a couple of hours.

- Inside The Old Human Auction House - ¨

Get the all the doors sealed, I want every entrance but the main door and the balcony to be bulletproof! Nobody enters or leaves, you hear me!? An Officer of the Fork Pirates was standing on the old actuion house stage, shouting orders to the pirates who were running about tending to different chores.

Another Pirate came up behind the officer and nodded his head to him in greeting before having a small talk with him, the officer laughed as the pirate told him about a certain event that had put the Marine HQ in ruins, but then was overcome with a serious expression as the man he was talking to brought about the news he was carrying.

Pirate: It seems like the Gratefuls won't be making an apperence after all..
Officer: Really? I thought we had reached an agreement.
Pirate: Yes, but you know the Gratefuls, they never miss an appointment, surely if Blue has not appeared by now it must mean that they have gone back on our deal.
Officer: Graah.. What a pain, Fork is not going to like this.
Pirate: Its gonna be a bitch to enter the New World now, lets hope they haven't sided with the marines as Fork feared they would.

Hey you two!

Another Pirate, dressed more richely and of an obviously higher station addresed the two from the second floor, he looked tired and angry, the situation was stressfull but this guy look pretty tired.

We start in ten minutes, and we are obviously not ready yet!
Get to work!

- The Gathering Field -

Thousands were now waiting anxiously beneath the Auction house, small fights were breaking out at random points of the field, and otherwise it was lively as only pirates can make a meeting of such size. A number of TV-Crews had managed to find some semi-safe spots in the undergrowth, screening the event to distant islands. Some crazy bastards had brought about wagons of drink and many were more focused on drinking and partying, causing some areas to become filled with laugther and song, while in other places crews of renown were facing off in tense starting contests, people that never would have gone ten feet within one another without firing their guns were standing side by side, only a small incident from going all out. It was a strange mix of light hearted fun and deadly serious themes that was mixed into a whirlwind of emotions, such was the field of gathering individualists.

Otherwise it was a colorful sight to behold, over a hundred different pirate crews were present and they all had their flags with them, causing the air to be filled with a myriad of different colorful jolly rogers nd the occasional gunshot.

The Time is Drawing Near

(Work in progress)

Jul 30, 2012 2:12 PM

Alex smiled as Daisuke took her hand and told her his name. perhaps she would have friends. it's been a while since she had one. She listened as the others conversed and then she heard the big dude mention something about meeting the cook.

"Hold up Iron giant (psy). your going to meet the cook as well. hmmm i think it would be best we all go together"

Before she could say anything else someone else came from the shadows. obviously he had been watching the whole fight and decided to avoid it. Alex listened to the man as she held one hand on her blade. she wasn't sure why but out of everyone there this was the only person she felt uneasy about and she wanted to be prepared incase he tried to attack.

"You want us to bury him. how thoughtful of you Kuro, however the real question comes down to why you want to bury him."

Alex sighed slightly and she relaxed her arm. confident that he wasn't going to attack them. besides it would be foolish to try and he didn't look like an idiot.

"well i doubt we'll get the bounty anyway seeing as none of us actually landed the finishing blow. also there is so many of us that the bounty doesn't seem worth it anymore. well i'm up for whatever the majority wants to do"

Jul 30, 2012 2:42 PM

Admiring the fact that Ringer was here, in the same location as himself, he didn't want to look like a creep, or lose focus on what's at hand and that was the dead cold corpse of Grateful Blue. He then notice a strange, dark man, walking up to the corpse and starring at him. After he had introduced himself and suggested a burial, Adam himself walked up to the corpse, starring at him... The Legendary Swordsman. He recalled, in his earlier days, how his sensei mentioned Grateful Blue and his sword the Oshikiri. Stories of how he was a terrible force and that he his sword was quite a weapon. Legendary in its own name. Although, during the heat of the fight, Adam completely forgot about that info. It was a feeling of nostalgia. He was honored to have fought him but was said that he was lying here, dead, by someone unknown.

"He does deserve a burial. I suggest some place other then here since an amusement park wouldn't be suitable for a grave. Also, the name is Adam Ryu..."

Adam had then gazed around the park. It appeared that the thief had gotten away and he couldn't help think that it was his fault this whole situation had started. Although, he had his own sense of guilt. Him wanting to test his strength only to have someone die and others wounded.

With all this happening, he also forgot about the chef that was supposed to be on the island. He didn't want to miss him but he had a duty to fulfill, as a swordsman, to respect a fallen one.

"Let's hurry. It's getting dark..."

Jul 30, 2012 5:33 PM

“Now, now, fellas I’m sure this is all a misunderstanding,” Noah stated while sporting a nervous smile and holding his hands up in surrender. He could see the lips of the pirates move, but with the rain of gunshots and fist fights surrounding them, it was hard to hear what their demands were. Well that, and the fact that he downed a fifth of rum prior to entering area 20. That’s when things began to get a little funny. One of the pirates slid his sword up Noah’s chest, hooking one of the bras at the tip of the sword until he lifted it over Noah’s neck. Another pirate followed suit, and soon all of the pirates proceeded to engage in an act that could only be describe as disturbing. They pushed Noah aside then started taking wiffs of the bra, salivating like a pack of wild dogs over fresh meat. Noah was quite perplexed, even dumbfounded, but glad as hell his head wasn’t cut off.

By the time he could properly stand, he found himself surrounded by a sea of the most wretched, senile, and dangerous pirates in all of Sabaody. Slowly he began inching away from the suffocating crowd, but his steps were so off balance that it would only be a matter of time before he would bump into someone, or something, and that is precisely what happened, as he bumped into a crowd of especially rowdy pirates that had just finished firing a succession of bullets in anticipation of Forks arrival.

“Well lookie ere boys, looks like we got found us a musician! Plays a tune lad!” One of the pirates stated, but Noah drew a complete blank as he couldn’t quite comprehend what was going on around him. Unfortunately for him, this wasn’t a request for a favor, but a mandating order, as the pirated cocked his pistol and pointed straight at Noah’s face.

“Eh….heh? O-o-one second,” he pleaded as his left arm swung behind his back in an arch to grab the head of the guitar, but as he tried to unstrapped the instrument, his balance caught the best of him. The guitar leaned too much to the left tilting him forward some and careening into the pirate as the guitar’s head crash into the pirate’s face, knocking him out cold while a simultaneously shot was fired from the gun. No casualties were incurred, but what would follow would be an all out mini brawl amidst the crowds of pirates gathered with Noah pitted in the middle of the fray.

Jul 30, 2012 6:35 PM

Continuing to walk across area 70, Rose doesn't stop. She has her hand on above her waist to balance herself, most of the bleeding has stopped but if she moves to much the wound would open again. She start's to hear voices and foot steps behind her.

"Ugh...was hoping for people to not be around here, it would be a pain if they were in the way. I shouldn't rest, if i keep this pace i should be in area 20 in about an hour."

She looks around to make sure not many people were around. She get's the feeling that she was being watched, though with the amount of people walking around it could be anyone. She looked around a bit, before she tired of looking and continued walking.
Modified by DeuxNyx, Jul 31, 2012 12:05 PM
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger

Jul 30, 2012 8:26 PM

Akimoto continued to quietly wander around, searching for his crew mates. After walking in a circle for minutes to come, he noticed Celina, who also had her hood on. He swiftly approached her in a sense that would not attract attention.

"Hey Celina. I've found you at last. All that is necessary is to find Kuro now. I have also secured quite a few methods to escape if the worst arises, although, I still may need to test a few of these escape options to guarantee that they would work."

Akimoto looked at Celina in the eye. Her pupils were not reacting to movement, which confirmed his initial assumption that she was indeed blind. Though, after noticing that, Akimoto was thinking about something else. He feels as though he was too cruel to Celina during their initial meetup. Despite being a team mate for a short while, Akimoto still wanted friends to cherish. It really was strange for him, as he was set on defeat "He who has surpassed heaven" in battle. Despite this, he thought that there would be nothing wrong in being friendly.

Akimoto slowly approached Celina and gently grabbed her hand.

"So, shall we go, my princess?"

(Expect the unexpected Ender ^o^)

Jul 30, 2012 10:37 PM

It wasn't long before Cass reached the entrance, now in ruins. She exited the marine base and headed straight to their original landing point, finding a familiar barrel. She immediately opened it up, revealing a hoard of rum still safe inside, forcing a smile onto her face.

The rum isn't always gone.

She grabbed a bottle out, resealed the barrel to use as a seat and started drinking. It was getting dark, that meant that she could be drunk now with no objections from 'logical' people, or 'idiots' as she liked to call them. Cass felt a familiar presence at the gate behind her and turned around to see the unmistakable forms of Levi and Boomie coming out of the base.

"Osu! We all made it out alive? That calls for a drink!"

She raised her bottle, pausing for a second.

"You guys get your own" she said with a glare.

Cass was sitting on the only source of rum in the current vicinity and she wanted to make sure they knew it was hers.
"If you can't accept the worst - what else will you accept?"

Jul 30, 2012 10:41 PM

Without even waiting for any inclination that they wanted to fly Levi took it upon himself to organize travel back to the old human trade center; jack jack balloons spawning under all of us. In Chibi's case it spawned under the barrel she was sitting on, the rum she was drinking tipping further back than she anticipated and spilling down her shirt.

"Time to see the pirate guy!"

The balloons take off and head back towards area 20.
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali

Jul 31, 2012 1:26 AM

He was nearing an exit and could see the light of the outside he continued down the corridor. Yes it looks like I have escaped creepy... Thank god... This notoriety isn't worth as I have been trying to keep a low profile.. Now it is time for me to take my leave. As Aimé neared the exit he heard of series of violent explosions going off behind him. Fucking creepy just doesn't give up... The prick is going to bring this damn thing down upon us... I wonder what he did this time. he thought to himself as he turned his head slightly to peer over his right shoulder to see what creepy was doing. All he could see was a fiery inferno that was about to engulf him if he didn't sprint any faster. Shit creepy is going to kill us all... The creep must be a sore loser... Crap at this rate I'm going to di... Wait... Gahh I feel so stupid why didn't I do that before.. He jumped and used his geppo to keep him only a few feet off the ground. He then lifted his arms straight up in the air and swung them down violently releasing a wave of wind propelling him towards the door. As he neared the exit the flames began to gain on him and just as he exited the door way exploded sending him skidding across the ground. "Well that was close!" he said in an excited tone as he appeared to have made it. What he didn't realize was his right sleeve was on fire. "Hey something smells good.. Also my arm is feeling a little HOLY SHIT!!!" he said in a frantic tone as he tried to put out his sleeve by patting his sleeve wildly. It was to no avail however as he just burnt his hand. He then proceeded to dive onto the ground and roll finally putting it out. He then slowly picked himself off the ground and dusted himself off. "Yuck.. Well at least I didn't burn myself to badly.. I feel bad for the others though.. Hopefully they got out before creepy decided to blow up the fucking base.. Well I might as well get to the place were the cook is gathering his crew. I mean it was always my.. Ohh god I'm talking to myself again.. I really need to stop doing that.." he said with a sigh as he walked towards area 70. He figured that it would be the fastest way to get to the area were Fork D. Heart was.

Within several minutes he arrived in Area 70 and eagerly thought about the possible adventures that he could be having with the legendary pirate Fork D. Heart. I hope I am able to join his crew.. There is sooo much I can learn from him especially about cooking!! Gahhh it would be the best be a student under him.. I mean I am good but that man is just on a whole nother level I also will be able to see the world and who knows.. Make more of a name for myself He however wasn't paying attention and bumped into a girl and accidentally knocked her over.(tits) He inturn tripped over her landing face first into dirt road

"Gahhh." he welped as he stumbled to the ground face first. " Crap not again... I'm sorry Ms I was day dreaming a bit and didn't notice you there." he said in an apologetically light hearted tone. He didn't realize that the girl he had bumped into was the one that he had met back at the military base. Primarily because he had yet to see her face as she was sprawled out on the ground still. She wouldn't have anyt trouble recognizing him however.

Jul 31, 2012 1:33 AM

Boomie exhaustedly accepted Levi's form of transport, and while flying, he set his jet dial to absorb the air as they flew, just in case. He lights up one of his cigarettes and starts to leave a trail of smoke behind.

"So, d'ya r'ly th'nk itsa gan' be im'? i min thiz Fock D Hut? I jus' can' see it..."

Boomie exhales an impressive amount of smoke once more as he and his companions start to hover over district 20.

Jul 31, 2012 5:44 AM

"He would'nt have died if it wasnt for our attempt to take the sword. We are pirates, not murderers.. " Ringer said with a heavy head, and turned back around and walked towards grateful.

He was even bigger then Ringer, lifting him was hard but Ringer found the strength to do it. He gave the group of pirates gathered around a nod, and brought Gratefuls body with him about a houndred yards outside the amusement park. Once there he put him down by the foot of one of Sabaodys enourmous trees, and started digging without a word using his bare hands. Digging through soil and roots was no problem for Ringer, but each grasp of dirt and wood felt heavyer then the next as what had just happened slowly festered in Ringers mind.

It was only when the hole was big and deep, that he spoke up.
"If i ever encounter this.. Goldfinger. I will make sure to let him know your fury, Grateful blue. With my own hands i will find out what reason there was for such cruelty to take place in an amusement park.." He said, and looked around at the crowd of Pirates.

"If anyone wish to say a few words, now is the time.."

Jul 31, 2012 8:35 AM

Celina’s head turned in the direction of the voice, she was only marginally surprised. Akimoto seemed like a capable man, at the least. She started to smile, as the wind gently tried to snatch her hood away. Then, without warning something warm took her hand inside of it. His voice penetrated her mind, causing a sense of parilazation.

“W-w-what?”

Princes were not a word that she was accustoming to. Whore, slut, broad…were just a few of the usual, and before that blindy, idiot, and stupid were the names…Kindness was rare. A blush suffused her face slowly spreading out from small pen points on her cheek, causing her entire face to turn a deep shade of red. She nodded her head, and spoke quietly.

“Aki, I think that Kuro will be in the thick of things…he seemed like the type of person, that would find the biggest disturbance, and then step in when things calmed down to take the glory. I think we should go there.”

Her hand came up, pointing over all of the pirate’s heads, directly at the plat form where the cook was to appear; or was she pointing at the building behind it? Either way, her idea was as clear as day.

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)

Jul 31, 2012 8:48 AM

In area 20, most people's attention focused around the trading company and the tons of pirates who had slowly been gathering there through the day. If you concentrated hard enough and looked up at the rooftops, you might have been able to notice a long barrel and scope of a gun just peeking over a two story building right across from the trading company. Though the darker it got, the harder it was to spot it. That was exactly what Sergio was hoping for. He had climbed to the roof earlier in the day and had been camped out since then waiting for the event.

Sergio was not surprised to see all of the pirates gathering to see Fork D. Heart. He had heard the tales of him and his past crew while training in the academy. He wasn't at all surprised to see the force the marines had set up in the area either because of that same reason. i reckon they would never pass up an opportunity to catch a notorious pirate like Fork.

When sergio got to area 20 and looked it over, he felt the rooftops would be the safest place. Less chance of getting caught by marines or trampled by a crowd. Plus it gave him one of the best views for the main event. He looked through his scope.

"The man sure likes to build up excitement. I sure hope it's worth it."

Youmi Academy ID

Jul 31, 2012 11:14 AM

(-Posts before Bill because it's soft posting and I'm impatient as shiz-~)

Daisuke walked over to the body of Grateful Blue after it was set down and carefully began to wash out the wound that killed him with a cup of water from a nearby drinking fountain, feeling it was unfit to bury him with the gold dust of his killer eternally within him. After he was satisfied he stood up and used Oshikiri to pop two sapphires from its sheath, laying them in his pockets.

"I'm a bit too greedy to let you keep the sword you were so skilled with... and I wouldn't like the thought of it rusting away uselessly in the ground just as I doubt any swordsman would, but you can keep a part of it. Can't say I know much about you, but you were truly strong and fierce."

He turned Oshikiri and began to carve Grateful Blue's name within the tree behind his grave, unsure of anything else he could put.

Jul 31, 2012 11:38 AM

"That's probably the case. We might as well approach the entrance and wait outside from a slight distance until Kuro pops up."

Akimoto eyed all the pirates that were almost rushing to come inside. He wondered if he could take most of them. There was also the threat of marines that kept bothering him. Despite all this, Akimoto knew that most of his escape options did work. He was still waiting for a "sucker pirate" to come so that he could test one of his unconfirmed escape methods. Fighting and running away would be a fun thing for pirates to do, after all.

Akimoto then started walking with Celina, with his hand still gently holding hers. In the middle of the walk, he noticed that Celina's cheeks were red.

"Celina, your cheeks seem to be rather red. Are you okay...?"

Akimoto was completely clueless of Celina, who was blushing. He thought that holding someone's hand would be just a symbol of friendship between the two. After all, he never had experience dealing with women when he was trained by "He who has mastered nothingness"...

(Hehehehehehe)

Jul 31, 2012 11:38 AM

Rose continued to walk when, she was bumped into and fell to the ground. She lifted herself and sat on her bum carefully, so she wouldn't open the wound. She started wiping the dirt from her chest, coat and hair. She saw someone lifting himself from the ground too, which must of been the person who bumped into her.

"Are you alrigh....."

She noticed the clothes and face of the man was the guy who attacked her at the Marines HQ.She had a menacing face though in her condition she knew, she really couldn't pay him back for last time. She picked herself up and wiped her skirt. She walked toward the man, helping him get up from the ground.

"Are you ok?"

Jul 31, 2012 12:24 PM

Herain watched the scene unfold from a distance as his shy nature took over when he was around people. As he studied the injuries of the woman he realized that she must of gotten caught up in the same blast that he did. Allowing his pity to overcome his shyness he decided to step forward.

"Is there...uh... anyway I can help you two out?" he asked trying to be as polite as possible knowing it was the right thing to do.

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »