Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Aug 4, 2012 9:01 AM

Jan 2012
While walking with rain and "amy", rose felt better to be others even these two. They weren't so bad, though after a quick second, rain disappeared after a scream came from no where. She kept her balance and looked around to see where he had gone, but he was no where to be seen. Though she knew that he didn't go far.

"Hey did you see where he went"

Rose said towards "amy" with a confused face.
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Aug 4, 2012 9:08 AM

Dec 2009
Levi was caught completely off guard, the round house kick landing solidly in his chest and sending him flying across the yard slamming into the side of a nearby building. Levi groggily looks up to see the man he had been chasing in the marine headquarters, fast legs. But something was different this time; Levi did not hold that joyful glee of sawing off limbs in his eyes. His eyes now showed the conviction of a man about to commit justified murder.

Levi stands up, continuosuly glaring at fast legs, as he casually slips his hand into his bag and pulls out a small orange pill with a black H on it. Levi pops the pill in his mouth and swallows, his body beginning to shake and convulse, a transformation already underway.

Levi's entire appearance has changed, a maniacal grin stretching from ear to ear.

Levi stretches forward, his mouth opening wide as he lets forth a guttural scream.

"DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!"

Levi rockets forward, faster than he had ever moved in the base, teeth gnashing in the wind, his hand planting his elongated fingernails into the man's chest before the man is sent flying backwards as a deep red orange pumpkin (Halloween Hammer) bursts forth from Levi's hand threatening to burst open fast legs chest.

Levi stops and raises his head into the air screaming yet again as fast legs is flying through the air.
HaissemAug 5, 2012 1:44 AM
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Aug 4, 2012 9:42 AM

Feb 2010
Cass felt a brief moment of murderous intent, causing her to swing her head towards Levi. She caught a flash of movement that looked familiar as Levi was kicked away. The attack on Levi gave her enough warning to prepare herself, something telling her that she was being targeted by whoever had hit Levi. Before the barrel was knocked out from under her she had both guns drawn and enough time to keep herself from losing her balance. She kicked off the front of the barrel just before impact, trying to get out of range and twist her body around to face her enemy. When the barrel was hit and not herself she was shocked.

THE RUM!

Cassandra's eyes narrowed, glaring at the assailant with a look of unbridled contempt.

(Chibi-Battle-Theme-Go)

Cass was screaming profanities at the man in her mind, not having time to verbally lacerate him. The bullets would have to do that for her.

!@#$%

Instead of backing out her went for another attack, jumping up into the air. This gave her enough time to complete her spin, leaving her facing her attacker.

*&^!%^

She raised her guns to fire, a roundhouse kick being launched at her head.

*^@%!

Her guns were stretched out in front of her body to intercept the kick, before it got to her head.

@%$^

Just before shin met gun she fired, one shot from each and then relaxed her arms so that she was not contesting the force of the kick. She was still sent flying back, into the legs of a nearby group. Losing grip on one of her guns, but retaining the other. She hastened to get back on her feet and retrieve it.

~Insert Halloween Levi-counter-attack-here~
Shadow543Aug 4, 2012 9:52 AM
"If you can't accept the worst - what else will you accept?"

"People like to tell me darkness is the absence of light, so i tell them - darkness can only be found in the presence of light" - Amane Chiyo
Aug 4, 2012 9:46 AM

Mar 2009
Kuro had arrived with the group he was travelling with for the time being at least and the crowd of pirates that had gathered before them was quite amazing in fact so many had gathered it was hard to see anything but Kuro moved into a spot where he could see the famous cook when he would appear. Standing in the crowd Kuro kept a rather low profile he didn’t want to cause any fights in the current situation but he could hear and see a few fights breaking out it seemed the pirates close to each other were all about the same level of power and abilities which meant no rookie was trying to attack an experienced pirate, problem for Kuro was he couldn’t see the two people he met earlier but wasn’t too concerned they would be somewhere in the area.

so a new era is about to begin...with the marines and all of the pirates it should begin with a bang~

Kuro smiled slightly as he waited for the main attraction to appear the time was growing near for everything to begin and end and a few people around Kuro were beginning to grow tense the question was now what would happen.
Aug 4, 2012 2:21 PM

Aug 2010
Akimoto did have some minor regrets when it came down to not fighting Sergio. After all, wounds from only a few days ago are not "fresh" enough. At his current level, he could not surpass heaven, let alone reach it, let alone approach it, and let alone envision it.

Reflecting on the events of the day, Akimoto understands that most of his actions could be considered "pointless", and or a "waste of time". Although finding team mates and hearing the words of the cook were considered essential, Akimoto felt as if he purposely took on the detour of unnecessary interaction as mere amusement. Inside, he did not understand himself out of his own goal. He took on many masks to please the indviduals around him to ensure that trouble would not occur. The raw, analytic self that prioritizes goals above all was what made up Akimoto's interior. And yet...he is still so insignificant and small...

By walking with Celina for a few minutes, Akimoto immediately noticed the colour of Kuro's hood despite the numerous number of pirates that approached the grove. In addition, Akimoto noticed that what proceeded Kuro was an incredible number of people. Pirates? Surely. They would all be of exceptional strength, especially since they did come with Kuro. This was certainly interesting for Akimoto to observe. He took Celina by the hand and with his other hand, waved at Kuro and his group.

"You've finally arrived, Kuro. It seems as though you've amassed quite the number of pirates," Akimoto said.

Akimoto then stared at everybody from the group and greeted them.

"I am Akimoto Kazunari. It's a pleasure to meet you all."

Remembering that one of his escape options had not yet been tested, Akimoto looked at Kuro's group for a "sucker" that he could test his trap on. For some unknown reason, Akimoto stared at Daisuke, one of the swordsman that came with Kuro. He quickly approached him and stared at him.

"Hey. You look like an interesting fellow. Do you mind testing something out for me," Akimoto asked as he let out a big smile :]
「一人殺せば犯罪者だけど、千人殺せば英雄になれる。百万人殺せば征服者だし、絶滅させれば神よ」
Aug 4, 2012 3:38 PM

Feb 2010
Daisuke was kept rather entertained by his company as they all arrived at the meeting place. By now he had a slight guess at what the bet may have to do with. They bet on whether or not he'd take a bite of fruit during the fight, clearly. Seems Ringer sure lost out on that one.

Rather fascinated by all the commotion pirates could make in such a gathering, he was too busy taking in the atmosphere to really notice Akimoto until he introduced himself and approached Daisuke directly, leaving him weirded out, to say the least.

"Despite your introduction... I can't say I really know you and you don't even know my name... so no. I won't test something obviously unsafe or with possible negative side-effects considering it has to be tested..."

Daisuke gave a bland and rather curt answer, leaving his expression rude and blank to the extravagant man who approached him.

"You don't have a crush on me, right?"
Aug 4, 2012 4:14 PM

Aug 2010
"No no, it's nothing like that," Akimoto said as he smiled and eagerly walked closer and closer to Daisuke. A creepy smile, accompanied with the fact that Akimoto walked closer and closer to Daisuke made him slightly back off.

"Closer...closer. He landed at the spot!

When Daisuke moved to Akimoto's "presumed spot", a rope immediately caught one of his legs and dragged him up. Then, the branch that the rope was attached to immediately started moving in a circular motion. In the process, it dragged and started spinning Daisuke in circles.

"Ahahahahaha! It seems as though there are still problems in it's trajectory though. I have to make it so that it would send the person away," laughed Akimoto as Daisuke was spun for up to a minute long.

When the rope finally stopped, Daisuke was gently lifted down by the branch.

"Sorry, sorry! You just looked like the perfect candidate to test my experiment on!"
Aug 4, 2012 4:28 PM

Feb 2010
Daisuke's dark eyes went wide in surprise as he began to move in wide circles, his face turning green from nausea before he was allowed to touch the ground again, his hands shaky against the blades he wanted to draw so badly. His wound spurted out more blood and his body was left confused and unstable as he glared up at Akimoto with nothing but hatred.

"I'll kill you Predator Gay..."

His whole body shook with fury and sickness.
Aug 4, 2012 8:44 PM

Feb 2010
In reaction to Boomie's allies being kicked he grabs Noah.

"It'll be best if you stick with me Rower!"

Boomie watches as his allies react to the assailant, and instantly rage boils up in Boomie as his eyes narrow and his pupils shrink, as if they were targeting a singular being and killing them with a stare.

"Why am I...THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T GET KICKED?!"

Boomie raises his cannon into the air, switching it to the flame dial and focusing his armourers Haki into it.

"Blast Fire Cannon!"

Flames roar from Boomie's cannon, directed at Shin's back, engulfing him, burning him significantly.

"Burn! Burn! BURN!"

Burn, burn, burn, burn, burn, burn...
JyenhAug 5, 2012 2:58 AM
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Aug 4, 2012 9:16 PM

Jun 2010
Raki peered into her loot bag, a wide grin forming on her face as she re-lived the scene where she had stolen the devil fruit from the marines and crazy pirate trio. It had not been a hard feat, they had done most of the work after-all, she giggled at the thought as she stuck her hand down into the bag to feel the texture of the fruit, it was hers now, but would she eat it? She was unsure, she had always been interested in the devil fruits but to actually consume one?

She was sitting alone, crouched in the undergrowth near the large opening in which the pirates had gathered in great number, the noise had died down as the old human action house had suddenly released a large amount of guards, thinking that it was probably beginning now, she closed her bag and started trailing towards the hills outside of the gathering, looking for a better hiding spot.

As she walked she overheard some action going close to the gathering, four people where engaged in a crazed combat. She looked at them for a while pondering their sheer stupidity, did't they realize the situation they were in? She shook her head and started climbing until she found a safe hiding spot.
Aug 4, 2012 9:28 PM

Jun 2009
After getting slammed by attacks from all sides he goes flying away bull dozing his way through the back end of the crowd straight in the middle portion where he lands heavily creating a decent sized crater. A few moments pass as an eerie silence shrouds the plaza.

"Is he dead!?" a man shouted from the edge of the crowd farther up the plaza, but before his question could be answered Rain stands up and starts ripping his shirt and pants off casting them away but to no avail the flames burnt his body continually causing the burns to worsen his condition.

With pain rippling throughout my body and blood gushing out from several deep wounds he bares the pain long enough for one last attack. Summoning his last bit of strength and will power he mutters something inaudible by even those closest to him in the crowd and disappears instantaneously appearing right in front of the monster (Levi).

Not wasting any time he interlocks both fists and swings both of them upwards nailing him square in the chin. As a result the monster is launched up into the air and sent flying away. With one last smile he collapses on the ground nothing but briefs and shoes covering his freshly wounded body.
Dark_TamaAug 4, 2012 9:32 PM
No matter what blade you possess, it is impossible to cut a single flower that blooms in the wilderness that has become my home. ~Unknown
Aug 4, 2012 9:31 PM

Jul 2008
Keratani finally arrives at Grove 20. It took her long enough and her legs were a little tired, but she made it more or less alive nonetheless, despite the fighting that's erupted in the...streets? She didn't know what to call them since they were in an overgrown garden gone horribly horribly wrong.

Unfortunately for some shop owners on the way, she pilfered some food items and was eating an apple she stole as we speak.
TamoballAug 4, 2012 9:40 PM
Aug 4, 2012 9:52 PM

Mar 2009
A hard smack interrupted Levi’s answer to Noah’s request as he was sent backward by the force of a kick belonging to an unknown individual. Shortly after Cass became his second victim along with her barrel of rum. Finally the unknown man targeted the giant of a man called “Boomie”. What the hell was on this man’s mind? Was he mad? Taking on a trio of this caliber all to himself, he must be even more crazed than they were!

Noah slowly began to crawl backward away from the fray, still in shock from the sudden attack. Luckily he did not become one of the man’s targets. Still it was hard to imagine that these people whom he just met have been assaulted in such a manner, but Noah wasn’t the type to meddle in the affairs of strangers, as it always invites trouble.

When he began to get up from the ground, he slowly realized that the mini-brawl was drawing the attention of the mass crowd surrounding them. Even further out in the distance he noticed men with military attire begin to point in the direction of the battle. Fearing the worst, Noah unstrapped his guitar from its case, pick it up so it was held over his chest, and announced an impromptu performance. Without any clear introduction, he began strumming the chords on his guitar, letting the melody pour out into the crowd, as they slowly fell victim to the intoxicating melody.

Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Aug 4, 2012 11:15 PM

May 2010
Sergio checked his watch. It seems the main event really was about to start. He didn't have much time to spare if he wanted to get back to his original spot on the rooftops. He looked over and saw the man who called himself Akimoto and the girl had left already. Sergio wondered if he was ever going to see those two again. Though he was glad he didn't have to end up shooting into the crowd, he hoped he could get that rematch and teach Akimoto some manners. He wanted to clear up any misunderstandings the girl had too. It seemed like he offended her the most. That would have to wait until later. He turned and started quickly squeezing through the crowd heading away from the auction house to the buildings on the other side of the plaza.

I gotta hurry so I can get to my spot. That way I can see the whole thing and if shit hits the fan, I can head out of there as fast as possible.

He started to pick up the pace, and he was making good time when he ran into someone heading the opposite way toward the auction house. He was able to keep his balance and stay standing, but the person Sergio ran into was knocked to the ground. He looked down and saw a figure with a long ponytail wearing a trenchcoat (Leia). They were soaking wet, as if they had been in water. It was strange to Sergio. Why would someone go swimming in all of their clothes, especially a trenchcoat and at this time of day? The sun has pretty much set. It will take forever for them to dry off. They might catch a cold.

"Sorry there partner. Looks like I might've been goin' a little too fast in this crowd. I was just tryin' to get to a better spot so I could see this Fork fella. It's totally my fault. Here, let me give ya a hand."

Sergio offered his hand to the person to help pull them up. As he got closer, he noticed the aroma of fish. So this person wasn't only in water at some point, they were near a lot of fish too. Boy I hope I don't have any problems with this person like I did with the other two. Sergio wasn't sure if he should say anything to the person about their wet and smelly clothes.
kaosblack21Aug 4, 2012 11:23 PM

Youmi Academy ID
Aug 4, 2012 11:32 PM

Dec 2009
As people started to mash up around the brawlers like simple primates (oggling at the displays of measly fighting simpletons) and the newly arrived musician, which sounded like a dirty gipsy, there was the scream of a male heard in the distance. This was followed by a low but quite easy to hear thump. Soon after, another man screamed, And another. And other 3... A stream of screaming burst from the direction the first scream had come from.

Suddenly, the marines that were pointing in the direction of the battle before are seen on the floor, running away from the commotion and in the direction of the pier and, instead of leaving in the ships, they just all start swimming away.

That commotion causes the people that were blind with entertainment because of the 4 battling and the other one doing the battle theme to turn away from that and notice the marines' fear as they run away. Looking up at where the marines were, all there's there to see is pure and simple air. There's just nothing at all to see there. That is, of course, until a low grunt is heard in the middle of the crowd.

"They're cute," Adako said, crapping the pants of a small chubby and stuck up kid that stood beside her. He pulled his mother's shirt, crying in fear at the sight he just had. A poor clothed and dripping wet girl with a clear lack of hygiene customs, black hair covering her body all the way to her knees and a fresh cut-off head on her dripping hand in red. Upon such sight, the mother fainted instantly. Consequently, the father took notice of his wife falling down and rushed to her aid. This caused a small commotion in a 2 meter radius around Adako.

Everyone in said radius screamed and ran away and, just like an avalanche, the terror soon spread through the people. And Adako stood quietly, face covered by her long black non-Pantene hair, while people stumbled over themselves in panic, completely forgetting the entertainment of the 4-way. All the meanwhile, a spanish rythm was heard.
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Aug 5, 2012 12:48 AM

Feb 2010
Going along with the rowdy and excited crowd, Leia made her way fast to the auction house. Quicker than she had expected since the delay of getting to this very island was such a pain. Tagging along, she couldn't help but notice a fight that erupted among other pirates. Very loud indeed and it seems they had no intention of keeping it on the down low. No matter. She didn't care for such a scene, it would have been too distracting from what was already seen ahead of her. The auction house. In clear view, she was able to see the front line of possibly Fork's crew surrounding the place as if they are ready to start an attack.

Her mind was so focused in front of her as she kept walking and tip toeing to be able to look up to see if anything else interesting was gonna happen. And with a sudden rush, she was pushed to the ground off guard with the bag she was carrying being some sort of cushion to help with the fall. Having been completely wet, the dirt from the impact flew up a couple of inches above her body and stuck onto her clothing. Now not only was she stinking of fish, she had a visible layer of dirt all over the trench coat and in her hair. Seconds afterward, she grab onto the stranger's hand that supposedly bumped into her and pushed herself up grunting.

"It's alright. With a gathering like this, everyone gets a little chaotic." She replied (to Sergio) with a forced tone to appear more masculine while wiping some of the dirt off her forehead. It's not that she was still planning on hiding her gender, but that it had already been somewhat second nature to her to make her voice sound that way. Once she was done, it finally struck her that this person was running away from what everyone was dying to see. Was he perhaps already at the front and now running away because of the crew that stood alongside each other at the auction house? A fool maybe, she thought carelessly. Even she like the rest of the hundreds of people here was curious to see the pirate that made it.(?) Though she didn't have time to ask as a commotion broke out in the middle of the crowd, behind where they were at. It was definitely not like the fights that was happening in the surrounding areas. The fact that people was running away from it and causing a gap circle to form, she had to take notice of it while holding her feet still this time so no one else could trample her over.

"Don't tell me this was the cause of those meaningless fights that I heard while coming up here." She said almost as if she was directing the question to the guy that ran into her. The body-less head that was being held by the girl gave off an eerie feel. Is she even human? A stupid thought that crossed her mind. And it was weird enough that the woman in the center of attention with the long black hair almost resembled her on the outside, literally even down to both of them being soaking wet except Liea was suspiciously fully clothed on a summer day.
Aug 5, 2012 1:43 AM

Dec 2009
As fast legs fist connects with Levi's jaw; Levi was in the process of doing a back flip and is sent flipping backwards in the air. A large deep orange pumpkin (Halloween Bumpers) appearing behind Levi with his feet landing firmly on the pumpkin before being sent rocketing forward straight back towards the man.

"RWWAAAAAAAARGGGHHHHHHH!!!"

The visage of a savage wolf briefly washes over Levi as he lets out a bestial roar before he impacts upon the prone form of the man. Claws digging into the flesh of his shoulders ripping the flesh from the bone and rearing his head back, maw open ready to bite down on fast legs neck.
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Aug 5, 2012 2:56 AM

Feb 2009
The woman sitting off aside from all the commotion stirred, awoken from her sleep. She was rather annoyed. Her eyes opened, peering through her messy red hair, wondering what kind of moron decided to start a fight in the middle of this place. Jyou leaned back in the rusty chair she sat on, looking out at the dumbasses that wouldn't let him sleep.

"Fuckers..."

Jyou could vaguely hear the sound of a guitar being played among the noise. It wasn't bad, but not something in her taste. She didn't even bother trying to find the source. The woman was in an irritated mood now, just wanting all the crap to stop.

She held out one arm and something started to form from it. It had a metallic shape, with a long neck and strings stretched across it. Taking hold of the guitar that materialized out of her own body, the woman pulled a pick out the pocket of her camo pants. Small holes started to appear on her slender arms as well as a few on her belly. The short tank top allowed those holes to show, an unusual sight for anyone that may see. It appeared as if she had several belly buttons.

"Shred Shred Extreme..."

The pick strummed against the strings and a screeching loud noise echoed through the air. That pick moved rapidly, quickly stringing together earsplitting guitar sounds, as well as high pitched shrieking vocals.

A slight smirk spread across her lips, knowing the music was drowning out that other person's guitar playing. The volume only increased... louder and louder... sure to make anyone's eardrums strain with pain.

Then almost as quickly as the sounds came, they vanished. Jyou put the pick away and rested the neck of the guitar on one of her shoulders. Just her way of telling everyone to shut the fuck up.
TaizenKyoAug 5, 2012 3:00 AM
Aug 5, 2012 3:55 AM

Feb 2010
Boomie, hearing the sound of some deathly music tries to block his ears to no avail.

"WHAT TH*****************************"

Boomie, although he was yelling, had his voiced drowned out by the noise...and then, as quick as it came, vanished. Immediately, as if on reaction of being attacked, he puts his armament haki up in defence, covering his whole body. He could not hear, rendering what little speed he had useless, he was not able to react to sound now, and he was slightly dizzy, it was a similar feeling, a feeling of being too close to a loud explosion. He was fully reliant on his ever-so-resilient haki.

Boomie sets his Dial Cannon to his Jet Dial.

What the hell, what happened to my hearing? $#!^. $#!&, $#!^, $#!^.
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Aug 5, 2012 6:49 AM

Feb 2010
Cass moved to recover her missing gun, noting that Levi had used a pill. She rummaged around for a negation bullet, always keeping a few on her person for times like this. He would need someone to stop him, before he did anything he would regret.

Dammit Levi, why can't you at least try to be sane, once in a while?

She picked up her lost gun and loaded it with the negation round. Whoever had attacked them was now on the ground and no longer a threat. But she knew Levi wasn't going to be thinking anything of that. He wasn't going to be thinking at all. That is what she had learnt the pill did - gave strength of body for the price of losing strength of mind. When Levi went to maul the collapsed man, she fired. Catching him in the side of the ribs before he do anything more than scratch the man, saving his life. Levi slumped, unconscious from the moment the bullet hit him.

Cass started over to Levi, to try and get him out of the spotlight, or at least make sure that Boomie would get him out of it for her. While she walked, someone started playing music, heavy and violent. Full of guitar raking nerves and beating eardrums into bloodied submission, and a voice that almost sounded female, wailing like a banshee.

Not bad

Cass moves her body (mostly her head) in time with the music while approaching Levi, becoming rather annoyed when it ended.

I need to meet that person
Shadow543Aug 5, 2012 8:20 PM

"People like to tell me darkness is the absence of light, so i tell them - darkness can only be found in the presence of light" - Amane Chiyo
Aug 5, 2012 8:27 AM

Mar 2009
The subtle sound of his guitar managed to temporarily grasp the attention of the few pirates and marines surrounding the immediate area. As the rhythm of the guitar began to pick up some, another gut wrenching sound emerged from seemingly nowhere, completely drowning out Noah's play.

Some of the crowd shielded their ears in agony, while others found the sound much more pleasant and lively than Noah's. Noah himself ceased playing out of futility, or perhaps frustration. He finished playing and focused his ear towards the source of the sound, for you see a musician's ear is sharp and packed his guitar in its case, to leave the scene, having his fill of chaos for the day. On his way into the crowd he took one of the bottles filled with rum, waving goodbye to the chaotic group, and saying "thanks" for the impromptu gift.

As he disappeared into the crowd, back towards the source of the original sound, there was a temporary moment of silence between two individuals, as if the entire world went blank. Noah staring directly towards the short ragged woman whom drowned the sound of his guitar with her own. His bloody visage of a face momentarily staring into the non-nonchalant expression she wore. Although they were several feet away from one another their eyes met, but that would be all as far as interaction between them because Noah would eventually disappear into the crowd.
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Aug 5, 2012 11:41 AM
Jul 2012
Sees the pirates fighting so decides to check there ships to see how much money both of them have she goes after the ones with no guards ornlazy and distracted guards and stealthily moves to there treasure rooms picks the lock then steals 80% of the treasure then secretly gets out and moves to. Look around which ship has best balance of guards and distractions like drunkards or them busy or ship design that allows to easily sneak aboard knowing that only waynto get to treasure is to disorient them and once that happens the other ships will be Alerted
MikuIzumiAug 5, 2012 1:32 PM
Aug 5, 2012 12:52 PM
Jul 2012
she picks her ships then wraps something around her face and body to disguise her self quickly jumps board waiting for the guards to look at her for a sec then yells shine shine blinder and her body and a few feet around her glow as bright as the sun blinding everyone on board then she jumps up when there confused to further spread panic she covers the deck in poppers while throwing them at people hopinng to cause temporary hearing loss then goes to the treasure room puts a popper in the lock to break it open then does same if there any in there then grabs anything she can get money for and stuff it in bag then stealthily gets out in the confusion running as fast as possible to get away
MikuIzumiAug 5, 2012 1:33 PM
Aug 5, 2012 5:15 PM

Dec 2009
(It is not a simple tranquilizer, you make it sound as if anybody could have one.)

As Levi is flying towards fast legs the Negation Bullet rips into his side, disintegrating and swiftly dissolving spreading the negating agent throughout his bloodstream. The effects of the Halloween Pill being reversed and his body returning to normal as he lays unconscious next to the man he had been trying to maul moments earlier.
Aug 5, 2012 5:30 PM

Feb 2010
Boomie looks around frantically, his loss of hearing being frightening to him, although he can feel it slowly come back, but during this silence his thoughts came to him.

Destroying the marine base was too easy, they won't let this place go unchecked...

Boomie fiddles around with his pockets, keeping a steady armament haki up out of sheer paranoia, which had been enhanced (his paranoia) with Levi's company.

Boomie was hoping to find one of his 'Special' Boomie Balls laying around somewhere.

"Guys can you hear anything?! Sound seems to have slipped away from me!"

Aug 5, 2012 5:55 PM

Feb 2009
Jyou was about to see if she could try to catch another nap, despite the commotion that continued around here, but her eyes caught that of a man carrying a guitar case. Must have been the person she heard paying a moment ago. Not much was shown on his face and the smirk was still drawn upon her lips. Her attitude was almost as rough as her appearance. It was full of impudence, and almost as if she were daring him to do something. 'Want something, prick?' was the silent message her eyes conveyed.

But without another word, the man left. A light chuckle came from her, a little disappointed that that was it. Oh well. Maybe she would walk around and find out just what the hell was going on around here.

The woman stood, holding the guitar on her left shoulder. The neck lay horizontally behind her neck and right shoulder and she pocketed her free hand. Her arms and belly no longer showed the holes which produced the screechingly loud sounds. Nothing but smooth fair skin could be seen.

She casually walked, turning her head left and right. It was hard to get any kind of information out of this lot. Even with her playing halting the majority of the chaos, she wasn't able to pick up much from this lot. Something about marines and pirates? Doesn't exactly help her. Jyou passed a few people, some very strange in appearance. Some she actually dug... like the woman that had just shot someone with a tranq dart (Cassandra). Her style of dress actually looked pretty damn cool.
Aug 6, 2012 1:12 AM

Nov 2009
Ohhh god... Of all people to pick a fight with you choose creepy... he thought to himself as he saw Rain spring into action and kick creepy with an incredible force. It appeared that if he fought creepy as he was then he might be able to win. He then heard Rose ask where Rain had gone he turned his head and replied. "He picked a fight with creepy over there.. Be prepared to jump in if needed." he said with a sigh as he watched the fight develop. It looked like things would go Rains way if they continued this way. Maybe he can win... he thought to himself right before creepy popped a pill into his mouth and manifested into some creature he had never seen before.

What the hell is that?

He wanted to jump in when the creature got onto of his friend Rain but shorty shot something at creepy that appeared to knock him out. It turned him back into ordinary creepy and laid motionless next to Rain.

"Geeze and I thought I was a tad bit reckless.. You realllly shouldn't pick fights with such weirdos Rain.." he said with a sigh as he helped Rain off the ground and put Rains right arm around his shoulders. He then carried him in the direction where Rose was standing.

"I mean I know you wanted revenge on that creep for what happened at the base but there will be a better time forrr.." he stopped abruptly as he just realized he inadvertently made Rain aware that he was the marine base as well. Shit... I really gotta stop blurting things out... Hopefully what I said will go in one ear and out the other. If he probes me I can just play innocent!
Aug 6, 2012 7:09 AM
Jul 2012
As she's walking by the auction houses on her way to the market she sees the fight and says Baka then keeps walking when she gets to the market she sees a girl in punk clothes walking by and decides to avoid her she then goes up to the merchant and says I'd like to sell this stuff
Aug 6, 2012 1:39 PM

Jan 2012
Both rain and "Amy" have gone off somewhere, leaving Rose alone. She continues to walk straight toward the auction house hoping the Heart hasn't started yet. Her left side felt better so she was able to walk normally. Where the hell did those two go, they didn't even say where they were going. She thought to herself.
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Aug 6, 2012 8:58 PM

May 2010
Sergio pulled the stranger (Leia) up. Something was a little off with their voice, but Sergio didn’t think too much of it. They didn’t seem too phased by the wet clothes which had now become covered in dirt. Suddenly he heard music from a guitar coming from another part of area 20. He enjoyed this tune, and he wished he could figure out who was producing it. Then another source of music appeared that drowned out the original guitar. It sounded like nothing that Sergio had heard before, though that didn’t mean he thought it was good. The music felt like it attacked his ears. It was neither soothing nor enjoyable for Sergio.

“What on Earth was that racket? How could anyone enjoy that kind of music? They should learn something from that first musician.”

He didn’t have too much time to complain about the music, however, as the stranger had pointed out a new sight heading in their direction. A ghostly type of girl that had this aura which made everyone she walked by step away from her. Sergio didn’t know what to make of it.

“This is the first time I’ve seen that person. As far as I know, she isn’t the cause of anythin’ here. Though, I wouldn’t doubt she could start somethin’ later. That is sure drawin’ some attention.

He focused his attention back to the stranger then.

“Are you goin’ to be alright in those clothes? Stayin’ in wet and dirty clothes is just asking’ to get a cold.”

Youmi Academy ID
Aug 7, 2012 5:42 AM
Jul 2012
Walks in the marketplace buys some sushi with her new money then donates 10%of the money she got from loot to charity like orphanages then goes back to auction house and notices the fights over so jumps on top of a building then watches what's going on while eating her sushi
MikuIzumiAug 7, 2012 7:27 AM
Aug 7, 2012 9:43 PM
Jun 2010
“What the fuck!”

Profanity was not something that would slip from Celina frequently, but now was a special occasion. Suddenly out of the silence that Aki had lead her into, with apparently a group of Kuro’s new “friends,” a loud, horribly played, piece of trash guitar sound hit her. It was enough to almost make her enhanced hearing go out on her. Her ears were ringing, and she began to growl deep in her throat. She heard the insult that the man, now strung up in a tree said to her friend.

“Eh…?”

She stepped in the direction of the boy, (Simple) and lashed out aiming to slap his face. Instead, her hand traveled up and out for his side. She was not in a good mood, and her Conquer’s haki was threatening to break free, and begin to gnaw at everyone’s minds around her. Pure ignorance of her skill’s kept it in check.

“Do. Not. Ever. Call. Aki. A. Faggot! You. Sack. Of. Shit!”

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)
Aug 7, 2012 9:45 PM
Jul 2012
Feels a odd angry/sad sensation and kinda feels like a piece of shit for a second. then digs deep inside and uses all her will power to over come those disturbing feelings. then goes back to sitting on roof top eating sushi
Aug 8, 2012 12:20 PM

Aug 2010
Akimoto immediately noticed that Daisuke's wounds reopened. Although he did not know that the trajectory would be successful, his original intention was not to cause Daisuke any injuries. At best, it would be another practical joke of his. After hearing Celina yell and slap Daisuke, who was currently bleeding, Akimoto approached Daisuke and Celina. With one of his arms, Akimoto blocked the two and tried to prevent them from fighting.

"Oi oi, Celina. I understand your good intentions, however, It seems as though my joke did cause some harm. He has a right to be mad at me."

Daisuke's wounds were still bleeding as Akimoto talked.

"Sorry about that. My joke's gotten a bit out of hands."

Akimoto threw a small, convenient med pack that he had with him to Daisuke.

"Use that. When you get better, I'd enjoy fighting you," smiled Akimoto as he stared at Daisuke.

(Note. Akimoto might've given Daisuke the wrong, "gay" impression that he once gave him LOL. Also, he was focusing on Daisuke a lot and didn't really bother with Celina - Which may cause jealousy? Hehe.)
Aug 9, 2012 3:41 PM

Jun 2008
((This is an Extremely Long Post, Even for me, It really has to be this long, as it is a VERY important post for this thread and the rest of the club, know that there will probably never be a post this long again, and take heart that you did not have to write it three times as I had. Since its very long there might be a good deal of typos and places that aren't exactly top notch quality, but still, try to enjoy :).))

Oi..
You people should calm down..

The ones who had been making a ruckus suddenly found themself englulfed in shadow and addressed by a booming voice looking up they realized that they found themself beneath the gaze of a giant, his eyes glaring down at them with a rather unsatisfied look. He was wearing the pelt of some kind of giant lizard and wielded a club made from some sort of green metal. He was not that tall for a giant though, he could probably be climbed with a really long ladder yet he extruded an aura that blasted away any thought of tempting a fight with this one. Your being watched.. He was not wrong, looking towards the crowds who where not more than a stone throw away they could see a large number of eyes looking in their direction.. The amount of people there made it impossibly for everyone to have heard and seen them, but still a eyeballingly large number of pirates where looking in their direction, and they did not seem very happy.

Find a spot, and sit down..
Or ill make you!

The Giant stepped over them and headed towards a hill that he quickly turned into a bed as he layed down to watch the event. The pirates that had been watching them quickly lost interest as things died down, especially since the increasing suspense was making it all but impossible to look away from the auction house.

As The Sun neared the end of its journey, its fiery eye resting just above the edge of the sea, creating serene rays of light that showered the valley and the old trading house house in rays of golden glory. The Pirates and the Marines were tense, not even the loud mouthed ones or the people considered insane spoke a word, every eye was on wooden scene that had been built in front of buildings main entrance. Several more minute past, some pirates were even starting to think he was not gonna show and was about to make a ruckus when the doors were suddenly opened, a burst of dust marking the arrival of a man dressed in a heavy dark raincoat.

The Man walked without a single error in his step, a perfect gait with clear purpose and design, the sword he carried on his back perfectly aligned with his hooded skull. The Crowd watched in silence as the man walked across the stage until he reached the right end of the recently built construction, some newbies might have taken him for the awaited man, but a few recognising eyes quickly proved them different. Hey..? Ain't that..What is he doing here!? What the hell is going on!? Where is Fork!? Thats, thats, The Crimson Rain! The warlord!?

More Info on the man know as "The Crimson Rain"

Thousands of weapons were leveled towards the swordsman, the paranoid pirates fingering at their triggers, only the fear of being the first one to shoot, for the renown of the man killing skill was such that everyone, despite being in the thousands, feared that the first to shoot would also be the first to die.

Oh, Its sure is lively out here.

Out from the darkness arrived a man dressed in a flamboyant red garment with rims and details of tarnished gold, a black pirate hat with the same golden detail as the rest of his garment rested on his head, flanked by a parrot matching the color of his attire, its black dead beady eyes watching the crowd with fading interest.

Pirates and Freemen, Ladies and Gentlemen of the humble marines that has honored us by joining in from the outskirts..
Welcome to this very special event!

As he reached the stage it became clear to the crowds that beneath the garments there was nothing but bone, the only pieces of flesh to be seen was a couple of red eyes that gazed out towards the crowd. It was not a very unusual sight on the grand line, but to be confronted by such a being when one expected something completelly different was still a big shock and as a result a murmur of confusion started to grow amonst the pirates.

I Am Fork D. Heart.. Though as you can see, I now clearly lack the latter! Fahahahaha!!!

Bone JoOOOooke!

There it was! The Legendary bad humor of those afflicted by one of fruits of the "revive revive no mi" family, the revelation to the orgin of the mans bonefull existence quickly became evident, ending the murmur replacing it with the dread that only a bad joke can bring. Though for those who had doubted him it now became clear that it was indeed the legendary Fork D. Heart that stood before them, for the knowledge of his fruit was a thing of fairy tales, a common known fact, though still the world knew him as a man of flesh, not bone, thus the confusion had initially started, the joke might not have served a good purpose in the eyes of most, but the attention had been very much drawn away from Rain who had now been almost forgotten in the corner where he was standing, solemnly gazing at the crowds.

I know that the patience of the marines is not as famous as our own, so I will go straight to the reason we have gathered here.. Well, for most of you I am sure you've heard the rumor that I am looking for fresh bodies, and I can confirm this, I will be taking in any willing man ready to confront the New World, you will all be welcome, but this is not the reason for why I have called you all here... No, the reason I have gathered you here is to bring you all a Message, and a gift, a gift to the world!

He was clearly an oreator, his skills with his words, his charisma reached out to everyone in the gathering, no matter how cold or twisted or how dumb and happy-go-lucky, everyone seem to hinge at his words, no matter the subject.

As most of you know, I was the chef of the pirate king, but even more importantly I was also his best friend, and the first to join his crew. Together we saw the entire span of Paradise, seeing things we could never have imagined, we conquered this incredible ocean before driving further into the new world, where he finally became known as The Pirate King upon defeating all four Pirate Lords. By this time we had started to age, the signs of fading youth were evident and it was because of this that I went to my friend and asked him to settle down, take a break, maybe even retire. You all know this period of time as "The Calm", a time in which true peace reigned across all six oceans.

Families were settled, time was spent on things that we once considered out of the reach of lawless men, I myself took up sewing, quite an interesting profession don't you think? Well, as time past it seemed that this would become our life and we would slowly drifted away on the serene winds of peace.. Though One day after many years of peace, the Pirate King came to my door, I had not seen him in many years but there he was as if I had never left the ship. These words he said to me that day:"Heart, you've had your break, now I will have One Piece". I could do nothing but comply, together I and the aging pirate king gathered together our old crew and set out once again.

There where whispering from the crowds, most of the Pirate Kings life was common knowledge, stuff that any pirate would know, but this last voyage was something new to them, to everyone else the Pirate King had just suddenly gathered his crew and then vanished out to sea, never to return, well atleast until the news that his Chef had appeared, the whispering quickly vanished as the Chef waited for the pirates to calm down, but once he started again it was as if he had never stopped, utterly entrancing the listeners in his story.

As you all know..
The only way to access Raftel in which the legendary One Piece is said to be located, was destroyed by the prior Pirate King in a great cataclysmic war of his era.. And as such the world has thought One Piece lost forever, to the point where we have stopped telling our children the tales. However my freind never stopped believing, and yet even if the way to Raftel was deemed lost forever.. That man.. found it!You can not imagine the joy of our hearts when we stepped onto the shores of the island that would eventually see us safely on the way to the island of dreams.. Gateway Island! However it is here where my freind came to me once again, this time with a heartbreaking request, this he told me as the sun was starting to fall on the distant sky, very much like the sun today.

Heart, the route to Raftel is dangerous you know? Its felled migthier men than me, and I am old Fork. There is a chance that I won't make it.. And because of that I have to ask you something unforgivable.

I was given a letter and one of the smaller boats in our fleet.. I was forced to say my good byes and take the Journey home, I have never felt a pain greater than when i had to watch my freind and the crew I had come to call family sail towards that legendary Raftel, leaving me behind.

There was a long pause in which the murmur of the crowd rose again, some people started shouting about lies, accusing the chef of making up stories, other called him crazy, while others were slackjawed, not knowing what to belive. One Piece had indeed been all but forgotten, yet it had always been close to people hearts and to bring it up as if there was still hope was painful to anyone who had ever hoped to chase after the legend of legends.

Its been three years since then..
The Era of the peace is long gone; Wars and Conflicts between both free and serving men are spreading like wild fire and The Pirate King has not yet returned! So as I promised on that sad day, I will fulfill his last wish.

The reason one can no longer reach Gateway Island, the island that one need to reach in order to find Raftel, is that the island has had its magnetic pull removed! Something unbelievable happened there that made it lose its effect on navigation poses.. This is why nobody could find it, however.. I found out that during the time when I and the others of our pirate crew had taken our long break, he had been searching the entire world for a legendary item, but not just any other item.. A Map, a legendary map drawn by the navigator of one of the very first pirate kings.

The Map Of The World!

Yes indeed, while many world maps exist.. The only that map shows every island in the new world, and the routes to get there.. Including Raftel! Its the greatest tool any pirate can have at his disposal, and a piece of this map was given to me. The skeleton chef picked up a piece of paper from one of his pockets and held it high into the sky, showing everyone in the crowd a leathery surface in which a detailed route were described.

The letter I was given includes the piece of the map that shows the way from the end of the new world, across the great wide and to the Gateway Island and onwards to Raftel, The Way to One Piece!

At that moment all the previously sealed windows blasted open, and out came swarms of birds, acompanied by a storm of paper and before people could blink the entire valleys sky was covered in falling paper maps, the birds kept going, spreading out to all directions imaginable, intending to send more maps to distant islands. One by one every pirate in the valley got their hands one a copy, their eyes opening wide in shock as they gazed down upon the detailed layed out route to the treasure island of dreams.

The Pirate King has not returned, but it was his dear wish that if he were to fail, that others would still have the chance to see their dream come true, his final wish was to not allow the Legend to die with him!

And as a result..

It had been close to fifty years since the dream of One Piece had been crushed, yet people had kept trying and the legend had been kept alive by those hopeless individiuals. However, eventually the pirate world had become one of harsh realities rather than dreams, the fading myth of One Piece had been on its death-bed, but now that was in the past, it was washed away, and before long the entire valley was roaring like an awakened dragon, cries of determination, declaration of dreams and challenges to the heavens were thrown towards the sky, the passion of everyones hearts, even the most cruel and cold blooded man rose together in a cresendo that caused the surrounding marines to tremble from the sheer intensity, even doberman felt the cold sweat of fear pimple down his brow, an ancient dream was being revived, and it was earth-shattering.

This Cold Era Of Dying Dreams..
Is No More!!!

End of Episode Two

- All Participants have received a 100 SP Reward -

CrogLatteAug 13, 2012 8:28 PM
Memories are the materials of a Soul, it is what makes and defines you.
And as such, blood is the currency of the soul, the silver plate of the will.

(Work in progress)
Aug 9, 2012 3:44 PM

Jun 2008

The New Era
Episode 3
The First Battle of the New Era
The Grand Free-For-All

Soft Posting Rotation

Battle Location

The Pirate King is no more.. The space is vacant.. The Legend of One Piece still glows bright..! Follow me, those who dare!
I don't care if your going to betray me, cheat me, or have goals that differ from mine, sail with me! Ill be the one leading the spearhead towards Raftel!

I will be the one to give light to this New Era!

The Chef was about to turn around to leave towards the entrance when a mighty voice called him out.

Forget it! Your Ambition shall be end here. Forkland D. Heartfield!
This "Era" of yours shall not find root.

Even if they had been expected, when the marines finally showed themselves it was a quite scary sight. On all sides of the valley rows upon rows of soldiers emerged with their rifles aimed towards the pirates hordes, creating a ring of death that intended to choke the life from the pirates, even cannons were pushed out into their positions on the the higher overlooking hills. At the entrance to the valley, from out of a hidden door in the ground appeared Vice Admiral Doberman and a squad of elite marine soldiers.

I Will be using your bones as decorations for my home, Fork!
ATTACK!!!!

At this moment hundreds of trapdoors were pushed open as Veteran Marine soldiers rushed out from their hiding spots underground, taking the pirates by surprise. The Figthing started as quickly as it had been announced, swords clashing and guns firing from all direction, causing a picture of hell to enfold in the valley. However this orderly battle fell into chaos as soon as it had begun, the ten thousand pirates quickly started dispering its outer ranks, going after the riflemen in the hills while others clashed with the vets down in the valley itself. However this was far from everything, for the inspirational speech had left many pirates booming with ambition and hunger, this passion was directed into battle and as if nothing had held them back before, old rivalries flared up and battles between pirates started popping up everywhere, indeed it never became a battle where pirates stood against marines, instead it became a giant free-for-all, even the marines sometimes mistaking friend from foe.

Thirteen Thousand Combatants, The worlds grandest free-for-all rumble royal has begun!

Arc Tips and Essentials:

- There is something to fight everywhere, cut loose!
- The time for calling out people for the purpose of quick duels is now.
- If your not in the valley its not the admins problem if your bored.
- This is a giant free for all, pirates are not necessarily your allies.
- This is not a good time to introduce your character to others.
- Trying to escape should be deemed pointless.
- This is your chance to gain some fame!
KantarellAug 9, 2012 3:47 PM

(Work in progress)
Aug 9, 2012 7:04 PM

Mar 2009
Amidst the sea of pirates, Noah sat down on a small open patch of grass, peacefully swigging away at his new found bottle of rum. He even shared a couple of sips with the neighboring pirates, but it’s not like he had much of a choice really. Actually before he knew it, the bottle seemed to disappear from his hands, or the hands of the last mate he passed it on to. However, the time for lament was nay as the legendary cook finally made his grand entrance, and for what? To trigger a shit storm of epic proportions!

Noah was surrounded by three marines, by the looks of which seemed to be seasoned but not quite veteran as of yet. He let out a sigh as the marines cocked their weapons and demanded he put his hands in the air and comply.

“Gentlemen, surely you are mistaken, I am nothing but a showman,” he stated while bowing down in front of the marine standing in front of him.

“Sorry mister show time but everyone here is considered a criminal and shall be treated as su-, Guwaaaaaah!”

Noah stepped up to the marine, smashing his right elbow atop the marines rifle to disarm him, then grabbing the marine’s left arm, he pulled himself over to the marine’s back while holding the marine’s arm, and effectively using the marine as a human shield. The marine standing in front of Noah trembled in pain. Noah’s right arm held the marine by the neck while his left hand controlled the marine’s left hand. The other marine’s were caught off guard by the agility, but could do nothing to free their comrade, that is until two pirates snuck behind them and cracked their heads with bottles, knocking them both out cold. Noah let go of the marine with a shove to the ground and even thanked the pirates for the help.

“I suppose I owe you guys one,” he replied with a smile. “Let me show you my gratitude,” he told them while raising his right leg up to his hip then twisting in so that the ball of his feet faced his right. “Rankyaku!” he shouted while kicking outward across his body. The movement unleashed a sharp compressed air blade that pushed the whole crowd back. He then mockingly saluted the lot, and disappeared into the crowd once more.
MotionBlueAug 9, 2012 9:47 PM
Aug 9, 2012 7:20 PM

Jun 2009
Waking up half-way through the grand speech he was stunned. Where am I and who? He stopped his train of thought as he realized that is was Aimé that he was leaning against.

"What is going....." He paused as he focused in on the figure standing before the enormous crowd. At first he felt like something was wrong with the person but after several moments of straining his ears and logical deduction he realized the figure standing there was the fabled cook. Yet even from a distance Herain could tell there was something wrong with him but Herain's attention was quickly draw away from the cook to the figure standing just behind him. Missing that part of the gossip he studied Rain but as he did something stirred inside himself that he had never felt before. This unknown man radiated power but not just any kind of power. This power was something special, something that even a rookie like himself could see. That power was the kind most people lusted and even killed for though ninty nine percent of them could never fully grasp the power to stand next to one of the best and be considered an equal. It was at that moment in time when Herain realized that nothing short of that type of power would ever satisfy him.

Then as the birds burst forth from the enormous building his attention was draw back towards the cook. As Fork explained what the pieces of paper were for a sudden rush of unease crept into Herain's heart. What is this fool of a cook thinking?! Something this informative shouldn't be released to just anyone!? Especially them! Even though he continued to rant about the idiocy of the cook he reached up and grasped a piece of the paper. That's when he saw his blood stained hand and all at once the pain came swooping back in.

"Urgh!" he gasped as every pain receptor in his body lit up like a Christmas tree. "Dammit it all....... to hell!" he said gasping for breath. The wounds were still bleeding but due to his recent bout his endurance for the pain seemed to have increased tenfold. Well I'll take whatever I can get at the moment. he thought to himself. Then all at once a massive force of marines appeared and everything went to hell. The order to attack was given by some formidable marine that Herain had never seen before and in the blink of an eye the plaza erupted into chaos. Bullets and cannons flew all around them killing any who found themselves unlucky enough to be on the end of the sights, but the battle was furthest thing his mind at the moment. The only thing he cared about was finding out who that man was.

Then out of nowhere he sneezed. What in the hell was that? He asked himself as a sudden chill swept over him. When he looked down through the matted gore that was his body he realized that he wasn’t wearing anything, save for his briefs and his shoes.

“Well this could be a problem.” He murmured to himself. He started to look around and after a few seconds he saw the perfect outfit. “Well Aimé” he said as he stood up on his own two feet. “I’m pretty sure that you won’t ever see me again after tonight so it’s been nice getting to know ya, but this is goodbye.” He smiled and then disappeared from view again leaving Aimé to fend for himself.
No matter what blade you possess, it is impossible to cut a single flower that blooms in the wilderness that has become my home. ~Unknown
Aug 10, 2012 6:40 AM

Feb 2010
Boomie was silently observing throughout the entirety of the 'presentation,' and he too got his hands on a piece of paper, when the marines attacks. He liked this, and what made him like it much more was that he found 3 of his special boomie balls loose in his pockets as he threw them at one side of the outer walls, all close together.

As the Spec boomie balls hit the walls they detonated with impressive condensed power, destroying the hill's structural integrity, causing a landslide beneath the marines on the edge, which also came down atop the marines and some pirates already fighting near the wall, devastating a portion of the area with soft soil and rubble.

All the while Boomie maintained his haki, deflecting bullets from there far range, and some marines that delivered some week sword attacks which he clobbered with his cannon, and utilising his cannon's jet dial in bursts to slow down or cease the progression of oncoming cannon balls and forcefully push bunches of people out of his way as he works to reconnect with Levi and Cass.

Aug 10, 2012 7:06 AM

Feb 2010
Cassandra became confused. Cassandra hurt random marine #1657 in confusion. A bullet going into his ribcage, felling him.

It was true that she had come here to meet Fork. But there was an absurd amount of people gathered and now that the marines had joined in, she had no clue what was going on. She ignored everything else, focused only on getting Levi back to conciousness.

Cass bent down over Levi, avoiding the crossfire and attentions of nearby fighters. She tried to slap some life back into Levi but she gave up after her hand got sore and there had been no progress. She thought she was angry with him for using the pill so recklessly. The reason why she angry was with herself for shooting him so quickly, not that she would ever admit it or even realise it. A random hostile person having their throat ripped out was a great trade for a concious Levi, someone to hide behind.

"Wake up!"

She kicked Levi in the ribs, hurting her own foot without budging him. His eyes remained shut, his face calm and tranquil, sleeping peacefully in the middle of a battle royal. She wondered if he was dreaming.

"Wake up!"

She gave up the careful approach, stood up and stepped on his face, expecting a result. When there wasn't any she lost her temper. Levi was being so unreliable and unfair. Leaving her alone in the middle of this battle. She forgot any previous inhibitions and began to jump up and down on Levi's torso, yelling.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

After venting her anger she stopped, but not after attracting attention. With her mind calming down she was able to think properly, hitting herself on the forehead with a palm.

"Look Levi, BODY PARTS!"

She screamed it almost directly into his ear. There was an immediate reaction.

Aug 10, 2012 8:04 AM

Mar 2009
By the time Kuro had caught the piece of map and taken a look at it the crowd erupted into a frenzy with emotions running high the area became a giant free for all zone it wasn’t hard to imagine with Fork restoring probably the peoples biggest dream in history the legend of One Piece was there to be taken once again. Marines and pirates no matter who they were they were aiming for your head with Kuro already having to evade several decent blows as he walked through the crowd his blade dripping blood, it wasn’t his own blood but the blood of those unfortunate to try and attack him however with numbers being so great even Kuro knew he would grow tired and eventually fall if he wasn’t careful.

I will give him this that damn cook certainly knows how to stair up some shit!/

While Kuro was disappearing into the crowd Celina could feel a hand grab hers from behind it was Kuro as he pulled her into the crowd with him the sheer number of people fighting was immense and at the same time exciting, while pulling Celina Kuro cleared a path through some of the weaker people with the stronger ones fighting amongst themselves but Kuro had no time to waste on fighting against these people he wanted to do something else and needed the attention of the masses but there was only one place he could get their attention at now.

“oi! Celina you posses Haki right after all you did use it in the bar before blowing it up right?”

The fact Kuro knew of the Haki and that Celina possessed it probably meant he was far more aware than he had led everybody to believe so far and that he knew a lot more about Haki and other things or at least he knew more than he led on. Kuro had managed to clear a small circle of space around them as he finished asking Celina the question although he didn’t wait for an answer he seemed to know the answer already.

“Clear me a path to the summit with your Haki...the ones that don’t fall will fall by my blade...stay at my side and I will protect you for as long as we live.”
Aug 10, 2012 1:08 PM
Jun 2010
Celina listened carefully to Kuro, as she was dragged forword by him. She had no time to get mad at aki, for completely ignoring her. She was torn between being upset, and angry. Then, Kuro asked her to activate her haki. She froze up, and then a look of puzzlement crossed her face.

"W-what...?"

She had no idea what he was talking about. Unless he was talking about that thing, that always came out when she was angry, upset, and or desprit.

Someone slammed in to her from the side, causing her to stumble against Kuro, her hand being ripped from his. Her breath began to exit in and out of her body rapidly.
ender95Aug 10, 2012 2:58 PM

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)
Aug 10, 2012 1:47 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha watching the presentation enthralled with the mans words constantly on the edge of her seat. then he said it one piece the king of treasures she would be rich if she found it she jumped up and in the excitement dropped her sushi.
She looks down as her sushi falls to the ground and sighs and says"o well" just then she hear him mention the way to get to one piece and immieditly goes back to paying attention To him forgetting all about her lost sushi. she keeps listen then outa no where a flock of birds come bursting out and she falls back words in surprise rubbing her head when a map piece falls on her she realizes this is a map to the treasure and tons of other maps are falling, so she starts throwing her poppers into the air destroying as many map pieces as she can after grabbing a few for her self of course.

When right as she about to let the next batch of poppers out to destroy more falling map pieces a marine puts a gun to her head and says don't move so In her best innocent/cute voice she says "u wouldn't want to hurt me would u". The marine says "don't tempt me", she slowly turns around and the marine gets this pervy look on his face after seeing her body, he goes to touch her just then raysha slaps him yelling "perv" knocking him straight off the building.
she sighs and gets rdy to destroy more map pieces when cannon balls and bullets start wizzing past her she yells "hey watch it" the marines on top yelling "get her" she quickly moves and then yells "shine shine blinder" and her body and 10 feet around her starts to shine as bright as the sun. she smirks and starts running at the disoriented marines, stuffing poppers in there gun barrels and filling the cannons with them.
Blowing the muskets back so hard The fly into the marines face knocking them off while the cannons shoot back words trampling anyone in there path till they fall off the wall and smash. She keeps repeating between blinding the marines shooting at her and stuffing poppers in there muskets and cannons .

at the beginning of this video shows what a small popper does
MikuIzumiAug 10, 2012 2:40 PM
Aug 10, 2012 4:56 PM

Feb 2009
Even Jyou, a wandering musician with zero interests in legends and pirates and whatnot knew who Forks was, as well as the legend of the One Piece. Not that she particularly cared. She was not a pirate, so the promise of vast riches did little to spark her enthusiasm. The woman stuck her little finger into an ear and would start turning to find somewhere quiet to get her nap... until an army of marines came and the shit hit the fan.

One pirate turned around and blindingly threw his sword down at the woman. Surprised, she moved out of the way just in time for her to narrowly miss the swing.

"Ass!"

Jyou punched theh pirate in the nose, hearing the faint sound of cartilage breaking. It was surprising she could even hear that small noise in the clusterfuck that occurred in front of the auction house. At first, she felt greatly annoyed. Her hangover from the night before was already long gone, but she still wanted more sleep dammit! Another pirate finished his opponent and found Jyou standing there. Another victim... or so he thought.

"Get the hell away from me!"

Her hand gripped the neck of the guitar and as the stupid man approached, she swung and smashed the instrument over his head. The guitar broke into several pieces, sending a shrill of audio feedback echoing through the air. He lay unconscious on the ground, taken off guard by her rash attack. Unfortunately, the audio feedback only attracted more attention to her. Several others went after the woman, wanting a piece of her as well.

"Fuck!!"

She turned heel and ran, pushing her way through the combatants to escape her pursuers. Maybe smashing the guy over the head with this wasn't such a good idea after all. Seemed she was full of bad ideas where little thought went into them. Yet as she ran, she really got a good look at the fighting. Marines against pirates, pirates against marines, and even pirates against pirates and marines against marines. It was truly... chaotic. Jyou found her heart rate starting to pick up, and not from fear of the men that chased after her.

'Chaos......'

It was truly a muddled disaster. No one knew who they were attacking or why they were attacking. It made her palms sweat.

'Disorder......'

Heat coursed through her body and she couldn't help the rapid rise in her heartbeats. It was as if the discourse was drawing her in. Like a dream come true. The battlefield was beckoning her. No, this wasn't a simple battlefield. Bullets flew, swords crossed, and bombs blew... everywhere. This was...

'ANARCHY!!'

Jyou came to a sliding halt. Her left hand gripped what was left of the broken guitar. It should have been useless at this point... but she knew better than that. The instrument... actually regenerated. From the neck, the body reformed itself. The strings pulled across it, finding their rightful place. And no tuning necessary! On her midriff, lower back, forearms, upper arms, and lower legs, those same holes appeared. They all thought the shit had hit the fan before. They ain't seen nothing yet.

She turned to face her pursuers, a smirk pulled across her lips and eyes wide. This was her field. She was the queen of this battle, and she would make sure everyone knew it. The pick somehow found its way back into her fingers and she struck the strings. A sound wave burst from the holes on her body, pushing everyone around her about five feet back and halting those dicks.

Jyou started to play and all hell broke loose. The groups around her were sent flying by the sound waves that emitted from her. Some blood flew along with them, cuts appearing at random intervals. Most of the attacks however were hard hitting bludgeons, like brick walls were being thrown at their faces. Her thrashing was wild, unpredictable, and completely indiscriminatory. Pirates and marines alike were hit with the rapid beatings with each rapid pluck of the strings. They came out as fast as her fingers could move, making it difficult to even attempt to get close to her. The chaos had gotten to her. This was an environment she thrived in, fuel for her own anarchistic pleasure.

Anarchy. It was like sex to her, only a trillion times better.
TaizenKyoAug 10, 2012 8:39 PM
Aug 10, 2012 5:33 PM

Dec 2009
Although all of Chibi's previous wake up attempts had been futile she finally got the right idea.

"Look Levi, BODY PARTS!"

Levi bolts upright, his eyes shockingly wide open .

"Where?!"

Levi asked before even looking around, a map piece drifting into his lap as he looks at it, failing to recognize anything other than its a map and puts it in his pocket to give to Boomie later. Levi finally gets around to looking at the chaos around him; a giant bar brawl only it was without the bar but if your drinking isn't everywhere a bar?

"Get the rum Chibi, BAR FIGHT!"

Levi leaps straight up off of the ground and onto his feet dusting himself off, finding that Gregory had hidden himself in Levi's satchel, shaking and trembling in the corner from almost being squashed by fast legs kick to Levi's chest earlier.

Levi spreads his arms wide, a look of childish glee covers his face as he takes in all the body parts around him.

"Jack Jack Carnival!"

Many many pumpkins fill the sky and general area within a 30m radius around Levi as he begins to wave his arms like a mad conductor at the front of an orchestra. Pumpkins following his arms movements and pummeling into marine and pirate alike. His 'conducting' falling in with the music (Kyo's) being pumped out somewhere else on the battlefield.
Aug 10, 2012 9:51 PM

Jun 2008
Charge!

Doberman pummeled through the crowds, his blade cutting a bloody path through the figthing, he could not belive how lucky he was, he had expected to meet more resistance than this, but fortunantly the stupid pirates had used his attack as a chance for infigthing, it partly annoyed him that they would not feel threatened enough to band together, though that would change the moment he took forks head.

Groah.. Its getting harder to move.

The more he got into the gathering the thicker the figthing, at some points he could barely take a step without running into something, and further in he could see the fighting was so thick that it could be described as a mass of people grinding up against one another, a bloody swamp of figthning pirates. Deciding on what to do he picked up his Den Den Mushi and gave orders to his soldiers on the hills.

All Cannons Fire!!!

The Cannons who had been holding back their fire in fear of hitting freindlies now opened up on the gathering, causing a series of explosions to rock through the crowds, (Some of these are aimed towards players), making Dobermans path alot clearer. He held up his sword arm and roared for his soldiers to charge after him, slicing and dicing as he went along.

Meanwhile on the Stage Rain started moving towards Fork which was standing alone near the entrance watching the figthing with a big grin on his bare boned face. As he approached a pirate suddenly jumped onto the stage, he had a manic expression on his face. "Jiang Si! I've been waiting for you to show your face" Rain seemed to not notice him and kept going, completely ignoring the guy. "You killed my Nakama! And ever since then ive trained so that I could take you down, I am now a man with a 200.000.00 bounty! I am feared all across "Paradise" and now you will-hey you!? Bastard Don't ignore m-huh?"

The Pirate suddenly felt a chill run down his spine, and with it all his strength was drained from his body. Looking down he noticed thin red line across his abdomen. I am cut...? But he never..? All he got was one final look at Rains uncaring back, the man continuing like he had never existed, leaving the man to his fate as his body started gliding apart, leaving him a bloody mess.

At this time snipers had started to enter the fight aswell, Marine sharpshooters started to pick out individuals in the crowds that stood out, and more than one big name found his end at the tip of a bullet.

(Work in progress)
Aug 11, 2012 12:04 AM

Feb 2009
Milo wasn't exactly sure when, but when he had stopped to look around as the cook had begun making his speech he had gotten separated from Ringer and Daisuke. He was now standing alone, in the middle of the biggest shitstorm he had ever seen, holding a map in his hand and actively dodging flying bullets, cannonballs, swords, teeth, weird exploding pumpkins, a couple of shoes and what appeared to be a half-full bottle of rum, all while listening to a crazy guitarr-solo coming from somewhere. He managed to shove the map into his satchel while performing his erradic movements to prevent all manner of flying objects to hit him, only pausing slightly in surprise when somebodys nose flew past him.

He figured that finding Ringer and Daisuke had to be priority number 2, very closely following priority number 1 of staying alive. So far no one had engaged him directly, but all good things must come to an end. A relatively big bloke that was holding his hand over his face and had blood dripping from it came swinging a sword in his free hand with his eyes locked on Milo. Milo crouched down in response to the head-severing swing and then did a quick dash forward in between the mans legs and upon reaching the other side, he placed a kick in the mans back to keep him moving forward and to propel Milo himself forward as well. The other half of that plan worked excellently as Milo continued forward, but the man didn't even budge and instead quickly turned around while screaming with rage and tears and revealing that he no longer had a nose attached to his face as he used both hands to swing his sword, but Milo was already well out of range, darting through the battle in search for Ringer and Daisuke.
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Aug 11, 2012 6:04 AM
Jul 2012
Noticing the marine snipers on the building with her more focused. She figures if she goes back to destroying map pieces then she will get to easily noticed again.
So instead she starts pick pocketing the marine snipers up there with her then when they notice her she knocks them off the building. While she doing this she keeps a eye out for anyone pointing a gun at her, every time she sees someone she yells shine shine blinder in a anime fashion and a blinding light as bright as the sun appears and blindes them.
She then continue to pickpocket then knock off the roof and repeats until there are no marine snipers up here with her any more.
Aug 11, 2012 7:50 AM

Mar 2009
Navigating through the chaotic crowd was difficult, but the task was close to impossible due to the infernal music that rang about loudly in Noah’s ear drums. It was the similar ear splitting sound he heard before, but with a slight variation. Regardless, he could not tolerate the sound any longer, as he emerged from the crowd in the open space created by the sound waves pushing away a row of pirates and marines. He stood in the open plain staring at the woman, as the lone spectator of her performance even though several of the sound waves began to slash away at his clothing, slowly digging into his flesh. Oddly enough, he smiled in admiration due to her incredible feat, but the smile faded away when the song ended, and another combination of pirates and marines dared to launch an assault on one another.

Unfortunately for them, they were met with disastrous fates as a guitar flew from the crowd, crashing into the head of a pirate, a snare was then forced through a marine’s head down to his neck, and yet another pirate was smacked across the face with a bass guitar. The medley provided a sound that resembled a band gearing up for a performance, and that was just what was in store for the crowd as Noah shouted out jubilantly,

“Lutz! Casey! Jambo! You guys made it here!?”

His band mates appeared in the fray, all giving him looks of disappointment due to his impromptu absence. The female Casey walked up to Noah and smacked him atop of the head with one of her drumsticks, as Noah took to the floor rubbing his head like a small child being punished.

“Shut the fuck up and stand,” the man that threw the guitar shouted. “We’ve got another show to perform!”

Noah gave a firm nod in confirmation, and then unpacked his guitar as the other’s followed suit with their respective instruments. Altogether there were two guitarists, a bass player, and drummer. Everything went dark for a split second, and then a limelight that appeared out of god knows where shone on top of the band as the grand performance began.

“Run to the hills!” Noah shouted as Casey began to build up the beat with steady steps from the kick drum until he began to sing aloud the opening lyrics, and Lutz provided the backup rhythm. Finally the song broke out into a frenzied combination between accelerated drumming, fast paced strumming, and heart piercing vocals.

The crowd broke out into an all out barrage. It looked as if they were all under a berserker spell, fighting endlessly with no signs of letting up. The solo bit (2:11 into the song) unleashed by Noah emitted a powerful motivational spark in all of the hearts of the men and women in the immediate area, providing them the fuel to fight on, the will to give it their best, and the determination to make it to the bloodied summit.
Aug 11, 2012 10:22 AM

Jun 2009
During the whole Speech by Fork alex only seemed half interested. she was hoping that he would have something interesting to talk about. Granted she was utterly surprised and repulsed when he revealed himself however that only seemed natural. However as he started to get to the end of his speech and started to talk about One piece her interest increased.

"one piece. could it be"

At that time the windows flew open and hundreds of maps flooded the area. Despite the number of Maps it seemed hard to grab a hold of one as the many of thousands of pirates were also attempting to get them. however when she did manage to find one it had another pirates hand on it. An elbow to the head soon sorted that as she knocked the man out. she then proceeded to Stick the paper down her Top.

"ok now what."

She had been occupied by the map to notice that marines had started to invade them. as she looked around she noticed Marines fighting Pirates and Pirates fighting anyone in their way. it was a bloodbath. Alex looked around to where the others were located and noticed she had been completely separated from them. however she noticed Kuro moving in the crowd pulling someone along.

Well i dont really know you but i guess i have a better chance with you

Alex quickly made it through the crowd following after Kuro and the mystery person. she watched as he cut through the weaker one's and left the big one's to fight between themselves and she did nothing but follow. she arrived as they had stopped and she heard him mention the summit so she walked up to them.

"For as long as you live is a long time. anyway i'm sticking with you guys"
"Just like a person holding a sword trying to protect something. That maybe one's life, or place in society, or reputation, things that one loves, things that one believes; it matters not if it's good or bad, the will to 'protect it' does not change."- yoruichi
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

» Revolution meets Goldforge - A Meeting of Men

Haissem - Sep 22, 2013

5 by MotionBlue »»
Sep 28, 2013 8:19 PM

» The Revolution Pirates (travel thread) ( 1 2 )

Haissem - Jul 13, 2013

75 by Haissem »»
Sep 22, 2013 7:38 PM

» (Free-roam) The Goldforge Pirates (Journey Thread)

Psynergi - Jul 19, 2013

30 by Tamoball »»
Sep 22, 2013 5:42 PM

» Pirate-arc | Chapter 2: Voettfang ( 1 2 3 4 )

Beyond - Jul 9, 2013

189 by Haissem »»
Sep 22, 2013 5:25 AM

» Shipwreck Island ((Midnight Pirates Island. If you want to join then shoot me a message.))

baxter09 - Sep 15, 2013

1 by ender95 »»
Sep 20, 2013 6:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.