Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 19, 2012 10:23 PM

Aug 2009
I don't even know what to say. I mean, Eureka having a second child? A girl, who is his sis. The whole way it was managed in the episode makes it feel like Naru is the sister. However it pissed me off how her behavior changed, she even denied Eureka's wishes (what a bitch!).

So I guess that Eureka is from the future then, since Naru explained pretty much what will happen in Eureka Seven. It feels like Steins;Gate all over with the time travel and the fighting.

Since Eureka also mentioned that Renton is fighting, probably means there is a war, but how will that tie with the past that Ao is living in?

So many mysteries, I look forward to seeing how it all ends!
Jul 19, 2012 10:35 PM

Jul 2012
Its starting to feel like Naru really has something to do with the how the corallians came to thrive on earth (in their own sence of the word)
Maybe the corallian inside of her (or how should I say it) is the purpose to her being able to pilot the nirvash, perhaps she is a very distent ancestor to Renton, and the specific genes of hers are the key.
Jul 19, 2012 10:50 PM

Sep 2011
Naru pisses me off rofl. Always had, always will. Renton looks pretty cool in the New Op and nice song by Flow once again.
Hard time grasping everything though..
Jul 19, 2012 11:30 PM

Jan 2012
We uncover mysteries just to get more! Awesome! -.-.....No not really..... Kinda lame to be honest....but whatever.... I liked Naru in the beginning, but now i just want to smack her across the face. I don't care what Truth is, he deserves to be given the worst form of punishment.

Also, I'm guessing they took the parts off of theEnd and put it on the Nirvash.....I can't say that it's not a little disturbing, because honestly with it now the Nirvash seems to be more sinister with theEnd's weapons.

This episode was ok....but I'd rather not have them make more loose ends after we've covered a few.
Jul 19, 2012 11:38 PM
Jun 2012
So... secrets are protecting this world... omg I was right after all ^^. Is Elena truly AO's sister? Can't wait to see more!

Now the most interesting thing in this episode was the opening. Not because of "FLOW" (nice song anyway), but:

1. Renton got fancy gloves... and his hair... a wisp appears to be...gray? ( how old is he? 40+ ??)
2. New 3 IFO's ...
3. Dark Nirvash spec 4 ???
4. Nirvash mk.1 vs Nirvash typeZero (for the rest of the series?)
Jul 19, 2012 11:43 PM

Oct 2008
Ahri said:
We uncover mysteries just to get more! Awesome! -.-.....No not really..... Kinda lame to be honest....but whatever.... I liked Naru in the beginning, but now i just want to smack her across the face. I don't care what Truth is, he deserves to be given the worst form of punishment.

Also, I'm guessing they took the parts off of theEnd and put it on the Nirvash.....I can't say that it's not a little disturbing, because honestly with it now the Nirvash seems to be more sinister with theEnd's weapons.

This episode was ok....but I'd rather not have them make more loose ends after we've covered a few.

They can throw a million more loose ends at me; I don't mind. I only care that, in the end, they're answered. If not, then let the question posed have some sort of rhetorical nature.

Anyways, great episode -- while some questions were answered, we certainly got some more to chew on (delicious ones, as usual).

Perhaps what I find most interesting is the "black" Mark V seen in the new OP -- it seems they're somehow going to implement the movie's multiverse into the fray, along with the original and AO's own respective worlds.

This is... ambitious, to say the least. We could get something incredibly awesome from this. Conversely, however, there's that many more opportunities for the series to fail - the story's getting incredibly complex with all the interweaving timelines and dimensional mindfuckery; it's going to take some masterful storytelling to neatly wrap it all up in the end (especially if it ends up being 25/26 episodes).

Greatly looking forward to next Thursday, as always.
Jul 19, 2012 11:45 PM
Jun 2012
Ahri said:

Well.. not really. Nirvash spec 2 never actually had this weapon in the original series. You could see it in the movie (which takes place also in a different dimension), so I guess it was Renton who added it later.

The key question is... is Mk1 really going to beat typeZero? ...or they'll have to mix theEnd & MK1 parts to create new one later?
Jul 19, 2012 11:47 PM

Oct 2008
nebuchadrezzar said:
So... secrets are protecting this world... omg I was right after all ^^. Is Elena truly AO's sister? Can't wait to see more!

Now the most interesting thing in this episode was the opening. Not because of "FLOW" (nice song anyway), but:

1. Renton got fancy gloves... and his hair... a wisp appears to be...gray? ( how old is he? 40+ ??)
2. New 3 IFO's ...
3. Dark Nirvash spec 4 ???
4. Nirvash mk.1 vs Nirvash typeZero (for the rest of the series?)

1. A gray-streak can be caused by moments of intense stress (see: Berserk's Guts, or Evil Dead's Ash for fictional references).
2. The 3 IFOs seen in space, in the OP, I believe is team Harlequin's IFOs.
3. Seems to be Spec V from the movie.
4. Probably.

Also: We don't actually yet know if Secrets are protecting this world; the ones giving this information don't exactly seem to be the honest type, especially when broadcasting to their enemies.

Another thing to note, is that Eureka and Renton's world seems to be in conflict with the Secrets; perhaps they're the extraterrestrial third-party between Coralians and humans?
DangerrJul 19, 2012 11:51 PM
Jul 20, 2012 12:01 AM

Oct 2011
Still think that Elena Peoples is related to Anemone and Dominic. She has to be somehow, for her to have such a deep-seated grudge towards Eureka. I'm guessing that something happened between the 'families', causing the war that they are talking about.

... Also - where did the Nirvash come from when Naru got into it? Could someone explain that to me? I don't quite get what happened in that 30 seconds or so - considering the Nirvash got extremely damaged, and ended up taking Eureka back to her time, correct?
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Jul 20, 2012 12:05 AM

Oct 2008
BRSxIgnition said:
Still think that Elena Peoples is related to Anemone and Dominic. She has to be somehow, for her to have such a deep-seated grudge towards Eureka. I'm guessing that something happened between the 'families', causing the war that they are talking about.

... Also - where did the Nirvash come from when Naru got into it? Could someone explain that to me? I don't quite get what happened in that 30 seconds or so - considering the Nirvash got extremely damaged, and ended up taking Eureka back to her time, correct?

The Nirvash Naru got into was the one that crashed into the ocean with Trurth earlier in the episode (the same one that ejected Eureka against her will). It's unclear how it repaired itself of the damage Truth caused it. Anyways, the extremely damaged Nirvash that grasped Eureka before disappearing into the scub burst was the Mark I (not the typeZERO); Renton was likely piloting it. As for why it was so damaged, what Eureka said while giving birth to Ao, about Renton, probably explains it, to some extent.
Jul 20, 2012 12:05 AM

Jan 2012
BRSxIgnition said:

If anything is certain so far.....It's that with this series they're really playing with our heads enough....x_X. No shortage on that end.
Jul 20, 2012 12:06 AM
Jul 2012
Elena is obviously his sister my god its obvious..
Jul 20, 2012 12:10 AM

Oct 2011
Dangerr said:
BRSxIgnition said:

The Nirvash Naru got into was the one that crashed into the ocean with Trurth earlier in the episode (the same one that ejected Eureka against her will). It's unclear how it repaired itself of the damage Truth caused it. Anyways, the extremely damaged Nirvash that grasped Eureka before disappearing into the scub burst was the Mark I (not the typeZERO); Renton was likely piloting it. As for why it was so damaged, what Eureka said while giving birth to Ao, about Renton, probably explains it, to some extent.

I see - so the one that crashed into the sea wasn't the one that appeared out of the pillar of light? That would make more sense - if that damaged Nirvash was one from the time Eureka needed to back to.

Still, I wonder how Truth managed to not only stop the Nirvash that was attacking him, but also move and repair it, for Naru to use a few hours later when fleeing from the hospital.

Also - is Naru now confirmed to be a Coralian? Is she something different? Those 'horns' on her head also look like they make be similar to the 'headphones' Eureka is wearing a lot of the time.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Jul 20, 2012 12:15 AM

Mar 2011
Damn what a twist.
Jul 20, 2012 12:19 AM
Jul 2012
Rayizrambo said:
Elena is obviously his sister my god its obvious..

For some reason Elena being his sister is hard for me to beleive. Mostly because her skin is darker and also if she was a coralian, wouldn't she have that pinkish/maroonish thin line around her pupils? For some reason I think it's more likely that she is related to Dominic and Anemone or is maybe some sort of experiment like Anemone.

To me it's more likely that Naru is Ao's sister.

Idk...you never know. I'm sure they're going to mind fuck us for a couple more weeks before they reveal anything though!
Jul 20, 2012 12:26 AM
Jul 2012
nebuchadrezzar said:

1. Renton got fancy gloves... and his hair... a wisp appears to be...gray? ( how old is he? 40+ ??

Maybe it isn't gray hair. Maybe it is turquoise hair and Renton is turning into a coralian?! Sense at the end of E7 he said he was going to become one of them..?
Jul 20, 2012 12:35 AM
Jul 2012
Elena is older then Ao

She was shown being held by Eureka

Elena can see trapar winds similar to Ao, it was hinted at during the trapar sand episode where Her and Ao saw the same things.

She mentions Eureka leaving her during this episode when she was trying to kill the Eureka that was currentl pregnant with her.

Who knows maybe she is more human/Renten side or maybe there was a reason for somthing wrong at birth for Eureka to have left her.
Jul 20, 2012 12:42 AM
Jun 2012
Momoko11 said:

For some reason Elena being his sister is hard for me to beleive. Mostly because her skin is darker and also if she was a coralian, wouldn't she have that pinkish/maroonish thin line around her pupils?

Well... from strictly scientific point of view... she doesn't have to. You either inherit a trait from one of your parents, or you don't (this thin line). Eye color is even more complicated (blue+hazel sometimes = green). If you mix dark violet (Eureka) with blue (Renton)... you'll get slate blue... exactly like Elena.
Jul 20, 2012 12:44 AM

Jul 2012
OK for Renton in the opening. All i can say is, im gonna lmao if its one of those moments where ppl look good from the back but then not as much from the front.

Theories ( i could be COMPLETELY OFF BTW and maybe get schooled but here i go)

could it be that Eureka is controlling the secrets and trying to stop humans from destryoing the scub coral and Thruth is actually the good guy? and really this is a huge misunderstanding???

That Nirvash that grabed Eureka the the pillar of light could be the one that Renton was working on and was piloting it

Could Eureka be the bad guy or is Ao misunderstanding the situation

I forgot about 2 or 3. Feel free to respond and school me! cuz i could be way off
Jul 20, 2012 12:46 AM

Jul 2012
FreeK200 said:
So, Ao is growing breasts...

Happens at 20:58 or so.

Anyways, I wouldn't doubt that Elena is Ao's older sister. It's been confirmed that she's older, and we've seen several shots of Elena People's tanning...

Lmao xD i dont even want to get into that. . .
Jul 20, 2012 12:48 AM
Jun 2012
animaro said:

That Nirvash that grabed Eureka the the pillar of light could be the one that Renton was working on and was piloting it

Not a chance... it was heavily destroyed. Probably another time-paradox (someone came for Eureka.. it could be AO or Renton from future)
Jul 20, 2012 12:54 AM
Jul 2012
Honestly, they are making Naru out to be the bad guy with her actions.

But this makes it all the more reason to think that shes actually a good guy because they might be trying draw you away from her being good for a future twist~

Ao should've went with her.

Also, why do you think despite Ao's rebelliance toward Truth he would still allow Ao to join him. [If he joins Naru, then he's basically teaming up with Truth to.]
Jul 20, 2012 12:57 AM
Sep 2011
Such an eventful episode. Tbh, Ao rubbed me the wrong way as well, when he offered to protect Naru. It seems slightly condescending though exusable and Naru obviously wanted to stand on equal grounds with Ao and not to get looked after by him.
Jul 20, 2012 1:00 AM
Jul 2012
FreeK200 said:
So, Ao is growing breasts...

Happens at 20:58 or so.

Anyways, I wouldn't doubt that Elena is Ao's older sister. It's been confirmed that she's older, and we've seen several shots of Elena People's tanning...

I would agree with the tanning thing, but in episode 11 when they show Elena younger she is still way darker than Eureka. http://animetide.blogspot.com/2012/07/eureka-seven-ao-episode-11.html?m=1

Just thinking. Sense her skin is darker. Maybe she is the kid of Moondoggie and Gidget?
Jul 20, 2012 1:08 AM

Apr 2012
Naru: Ao, I wanted to fly together with you, not embraced by you.

Go Naru, fight for the feminist movement!

Jokes aside, the episode was the culmination of epic side character development. Nakamura changes from the naive and death-fearing soldier to a master manipulator. The people of Okanawa redeem themselves by blindly throwing themselves at Nakamura to stop the shooting of Ao. Ivica never provokes others into retaliating against the Japanese, just slams his fists into the desk when he hears about the capture of Ao. The president, Blanc , remains nonchalant as he always is. The side characters make E7 Ao enjoyable for me.

As for the main characters, Ao, Elena, Naru and Truth, they have gone beyond my comprehension. Naru has a dream of Ao sleeping inside a Scub Coral, while we are given explicit proof that Ao is Eureka's child. Naru claims to understand Truth, almost as if she transcended Truth's truth and Eureka's truth. Elena flips out. Truth is flabbergasted in seeing Eureka's Nirvash try to kill him. Ao is probably the most normal of the four. He is just plainly confused by the other three freaks. It's a mystery and like any mystery, we, the audience, is left confused.
Jul 20, 2012 1:30 AM
Apr 2011
Eudaimonia said:
Such an eventful episode. Tbh, Ao rubbed me the wrong way as well, when he offered to protect Naru. It seems slightly condescending though exusable and Naru obviously wanted to stand on equal grounds with Ao and not to get looked after by him.

Cant exactly blame him, she's been ill the entire time they've known each other and she's now suddenly hanging out with a mass murderer and not just openly saying what she wants.
Jul 20, 2012 2:12 AM

Sep 2011
Argggg my brain hurts from mass confusionssss. But a few things that I think will be critical to answering over the coming weeks:

1. The war: It appears (emphasis) that there are certain camps forming.

(a) The Secrets (apparently allies with humans) v Nirvashes (revealed by the Japanese)
(b) Truth + Naru (for the Scub Coral) v Future Eureka (against the Scub Coral in the past - which is odd, seeing as she is Coralian - why go against her own???)
(c) Humans/IFOs/Nirvash v Scub Coral (this one has been going since ep1)

2. Truth: As Elena put it, what the hell is he?
- He appears to have Scub Coral within him (admitted it in earlier ep), yet he also can form himself as part Secret (unlike Naru)
- He likes Naru; dislikes Eureka; meh about Ao; meh about humanity in general; confused by Nirvash
- Named after the book by Johanssen, as shown by Nakamura (who then DOESNT LET US in on the damn knowledge - selfish bastard :P)

3. Mutli-time dimensions
- Broadly, there is the past world (Astral Ocean setting) and future world (E7 setting)
- However, as we've seen, there's several different sub-categories of the future world intercepting the past world at different times
- Scub Coral (Coralians) appear to be doing it on purpose, and control the time jumps (bringing the Secrets with them???)
- But also, in this ep, there was the Mk1 in the time-thingy (bright light) which was either half broken - OR half-built, as Renton was building one. Its the same make as Ao's now.

But again, my key question, is WHY does Eureka want Ao to destroy the Scub Coral, when essentially, Ao, Eureka and mystery-sis come from them and the Coralians???
Jul 20, 2012 2:39 AM

Jan 2009
elena is almost confirmed as a humanoid-coralian
truth might be a humanoid-coralian too
naru is mutating to be a humanoid-coralian

elena and truth and naru hates eureka, wtf why?
looks like the scub corals are misunderstood as enemies here
but the secrets are also not the enemies as said by eureka on last episode
so i guess the secrets are part of scub corals (coralians) too

seems like eureka and renton are hated by coralians/secrets for some unknown reason/s
and that renton is currently fighting somewhere
Jul 20, 2012 3:14 AM

Apr 2011
This is really messing up with my head.
Apologies, I just can't avoid to rant.
Jul 20, 2012 3:22 AM

Aug 2010
That Op was EPIC and Renton looks completely BA

Even though there r a question of mysteries and questions this is definitely getting way better the how it started
Barion-ZaraJul 20, 2012 3:56 AM
Jul 20, 2012 3:28 AM

Nov 2010
Isn't Truth a humanoid Secret? They're showing the same Secret Eureka defeated in the past in the OP while they're showing Truth and that would explain why he hates Eureka.

Also, I don't think Eureka meant that he wants Naru to help Ao destroy the Scub Coral. It felt more like she was asking Naru to stop him, thus saving him.
Jul 20, 2012 3:31 AM
Jul 2011
All i'm interested in is figuring out wtf happened to this nirvash and where it came from

Also I wonder why there weren't any secrets in the original series if they are still on the same earth
Jul 20, 2012 3:55 AM

Jun 2012
Momoko11 said:

I would agree with the tanning thing, but in episode 11 when they show Elena younger she is still way darker than Eureka. http://animetide.blogspot.com/2012/07/eureka-seven-ao-episode-11.html?m=1

Just thinking. Sense her skin is darker. Maybe she is the kid of Moondoggie and Gidget?

I never thought of that, that's a good possibility as she does look quite like Gidget but I think the story would be a lot more exciting if it was Dominic & Anemone's child :P
Jul 20, 2012 4:17 AM

Oct 2011
I didn't like the first opening and same goes for second.

But finally we can see Renton in opening. He looks like a mad scientist...

and the rest

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2012 4:23 AM

Apr 2012
s2012k1993 said:
Naru: Ao, I wanted to fly together with you, not embraced by you.

Go Naru, fight for the feminist movement!

Jokes aside, the episode was the culmination of epic side character development. Nakamura changes from the naive and death-fearing soldier to a master manipulator. The people of Okanawa redeem themselves by blindly throwing themselves at Nakamura to stop the shooting of Ao. Ivica never provokes others into retaliating against the Japanese, just slams his fists into the desk when he hears about the capture of Ao. The president, Blanc , remains nonchalant as he always is. The side characters make E7 Ao enjoyable for me.

As for the main characters, Ao, Elena, Naru and Truth, they have gone beyond my comprehension. Naru has a dream of Ao sleeping inside a Scub Coral, while we are given explicit proof that Ao is Eureka's child. Naru claims to understand Truth, almost as if she transcended Truth's truth and Eureka's truth. Elena flips out. Truth is flabbergasted in seeing Eureka's Nirvash try to kill him. Ao is probably the most normal of the four. He is just plainly confused by the other three freaks. It's a mystery and like any mystery, we, the audience, is left confused.

I think Gazelle despite not having much screen time this episode was also handled well. It added some depth to the character as he was willing to let go of Eureka with at least physically not much protest (from previous episodes Gazelle has shown that he's not discreet with his emotions so I think it's safe to assume if he seems at peace physically mentally is likewise). He realised that following his objective of seeing the truth with his own eyes was at the expense of Ao and possibly others in the future so he let Ao have his way. In other words his objective doesn't define his character rather his character is refined by it. In addition this episode was also consistent with Gazelle's perhaps subtle trait of being sensitive to the feelings of others.

I was certain that it was Eureka not Ao in the scub coral as the figure seems to have been an adolescent sized body and seems feminine i.e. the eyelashes or choice of posture and it has turquoise hair (Ao didn't have any till he first piloted the Mark 1) . I think it's Eureka as it could possibly explain the connection between Naru and Eureka as it appears that Naru had a hand in creating Eureka.

Naru I think is consistent with the opinion I had of her when she said earlier in the series that Ao was useless without her. I'm not saying that Ao is useless but that Naru character embodies some mature or perhaps motherly traits. For example when Ao left Okinawa she said something along lines of "this is all I can do for you." Furthermore in episode 14 I got the impression from the scene with the two on top of the hospital that Naru is the more settled and wise of the two. She was also consistent in that she's generally reserved even when crying. As for thinking that she knows what truth is, I see it as showing the conceited part of her character as given what she saw most people could up with decent a hypothesis as to what truth is. Though I think I understand where you're coming from she does appear to have reached "enlightenment" and her stoic countenance and monotone voice definitely helps. However I think she appears so thanks to the combination of being reserved and having access to valuable information.

On side note what does everyone think of the religious symbolism (if you think it exists) with Naru like her change in clothing or her posture when calling the coral (was it?).

I have a couple ideas about Elena but she really is a mystery. Though I like how they focused on the reactions of each of the characters and groups to the plan for Eureka's departure it made for me Ao's sacrifice more poignant. I'm not sure about Truth but I did enjoy to see him struggling for a change it makes him more palatable.
terribadJul 20, 2012 4:27 AM
Jul 20, 2012 4:58 AM
Jul 2012
That has to be the Nirvash Mk1 (look at the head)... Compare heads between typeZero and Mark1.. We dont know who could be possibly piloting it.

Naru is definitely Ao's older sister. Why is that?? the conditions that Eureka spoke about high concentrations of trapar between a human and coralian can.... well look what happened to Naru..

Either Eureka convinced the Nirvash about Truth and Naru. Ao really needs to mature more in order to understand what's really going on. Plus it is by human nature that humans are in fear of the scub coral. So everyone in the world is fighting against a being which they believe is a threat to their human existence.. They just need to understand that the scub wants to coexist and not hurt.

Now this whole time paradox stuff is really starting to mess with my head.
Jul 20, 2012 5:01 AM

May 2010
bastek66 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
New OP by Flow at last.
Renton will be back

Wow looks like Renton is grown up can't wait to see him

Anyway it's already14 episode and I still don't really have a clue with what's going on with the story,and what's up with Naru she grew a horn or something and why the hell is she still with that guy !?
Jul 20, 2012 5:32 AM

Jul 2008
After comparing the two OP's and ED's, I am really getting an impression that Naru's role was completely changed from lead's love interest into a villain(ous sister). Anyone else feel like that?

Rayizrambo said:
Honestly, they are making Naru out to be the bad guy with her actions.

But this makes it all the more reason to think that shes actually a good guy because they might be trying draw you away from her being good for a future twist~

Ao should've went with her.

Also, why do you think despite Ao's rebelliance toward Truth he would still allow Ao to join him. [If he joins Naru, then he's basically teaming up with Truth to.]

I honestly can't imagine Naru and Ao joining up. Ao is protective of humans while Naru doesn't seem to give much shit about humans being slaughtered... and will no doubt increase the death count. Her opposition to Eureka also doesn't paint her into protagonist colors either.

I am not saying her goal will necessarily be bad, but somehow I think her methods will be too radical for Ao to accept.
Jul 20, 2012 5:48 AM

Feb 2012
Eureka said something about the risk of being pregnant in an environment with high trapar concentration, may sound stupid but what if it caused a gender change? To be honest, the older sister came out of nowhere although it seems possible that either Elena or Naru could be Ao's sister and it looks like the grandpa knows something about it.

Naru is a bitch, Ao knows shit about what's going on and and she wants him to decide while he can't grasp the situation.

triforcebih said:
AdolChristin said:
How do Truth and Naru have the typeZero now? Didn't Truth started destroying it while falling, and didn't it go back with Eureka in its half-destroyed form?
did we watch the same episode ?

and also lol at people who cant make out the difference between MK I and Zero

It's a legitimate question, smartass.
Jul 20, 2012 5:49 AM

May 2012
so many thing comes in this episode! begin to love this anime!! :)
[/URL]
Jul 20, 2012 6:08 AM

Mar 2011
Naru must die >.>

Ao X Fleur !!

Jul 20, 2012 6:25 AM

Aug 2008
OMG THAT'S RENTON RIGHT?
He looks amazing in the OP!

Just what Naru, Truth and Elena are?

And give me back the previous ED.
KuriniJul 20, 2012 6:49 AM
Jul 20, 2012 6:25 AM
Feb 2012
s2012k1993 said:
Naru has a dream of Ao sleeping inside a Scub Coral, while we are given explicit proof that Ao is Eureka's child.

I think that was Eureka in the Scub Coral, that was her 'birth' scene from the original series, again I *think*.
Jul 20, 2012 6:42 AM

Jan 2012
I don't think the secrets are the "natural defense mechanism" as the one so claims to be. The secret that they conveniently "captured" looked a lot like Truth's secret form Eureka destroyed years before the series began. So who's to say that Truth isn't controlling what the head is saying so that way he has an excuse for the nations to fight Generation Bleu and make them out to look like enemies. As Generation Bleu and Eureka are the only threats to Truth worth considering.

As for Naru, i think she has disdain for Eureka because of something that we haven't been shown yet. In example, if Eureka wanted to leave this timeline and take Ao with her after dealing with everything. Naru could hold ill will towards Eureka for that. It's just a thought though.....There could be a number of reasons as to why.
Jul 20, 2012 6:51 AM

Aug 2008
the_trainman said:
s2012k1993 said:
Naru has a dream of Ao sleeping inside a Scub Coral, while we are given explicit proof that Ao is Eureka's child.

I think that was Eureka in the Scub Coral, that was her 'birth' scene from the original series, again I *think*.

It is Eureka, since it was a female body.
Jul 20, 2012 7:02 AM

Sep 2011
Lol. I think its obvious BONES want us to hate Naru now. I mean, swiping at the hologram of Eureka is like punching a puppy in the mouth.

PUPPY MURDERER NARU!?!?! Sorry, got a bit carried away there :P
Jul 20, 2012 7:06 AM
Jul 2012
Truth is definitely a Humanoid Secret. Under the next weeks episode title, in itty bitty letters it said "Humanoid Secret"

Also after watching it with subs...Naru has to be Ao's sister. That's just what I think. Naru is more Renton, and Ao is more Eureka. It just makes sense to me, especially after Naru asked Ao to join her in the Nirvash she was piloting. It has two cockpits ya know? It would be like old times, except a gender flip. Lol. Also, when Eureka came in her hologram thing, she sounded like she already knew Naru. IDK THOUGH. It's all so damn confusing. At this point there is enough mysteries. Time for some answers!!! Ahhh.

But seriously, GO NARU! Lol, I think Ao should join with her...And also Renton should show up. Please and thank you.
Jul 20, 2012 7:16 AM

Dec 2010
At first I was thinking that Naru was supposed to be the love interest but seems now she might turn out to be Ao's sister. Tbh I dont want her to be the love interest anymore starting to dislike Naru a lot. Actually there hasn't been much romance in this like E7 did.

I think that the broken down Nirvash was being piloted by Renton. Eureka did say Renton is out there fighting. So maybe this is the damage that has been done whilst he was fighting. Kinda makes you wonder what the hell he was fighting to cause that much damage.

Didn't like the way Naru swiped Eureka off the screen. Perhaps Naru dislikes like Eureka because she was abandoned just like how Ao felt about Renton because he thought Renton abandoned Eureka.

Awesome episode though still confusing.
Jul 20, 2012 7:39 AM
Jul 2012
I dont think Renton is growing white hair... i want to say that is a flower. like Eureka's hairpin
Jul 20, 2012 7:40 AM
May 2012
After seeing this with subtitles, I am almost convinced that we're going to need Renton to finish this. He's the only one that could have any possible answers for what's really going on. My one concern though it where is Eureka? Is she back with Renton? Has she joined with the Scub again? I just want an answer, because if this story ends bittersweet after all they went through from the first series. I'm going to be extremely pissed off!
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 24, 2012

156 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode (23 &) 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Nov 19, 2012

433 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 5:07 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 23 Discussion

Kefkiroth - Nov 19, 2012

20 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:38 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

bastek66 - Sep 27, 2012

217 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:14 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2012

108 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 3:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.