Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 5, 2008 3:00 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
mm.. i was waiting for a best final, but the serie was nice..
Jul 20, 2009 8:57 PM

Feb 2008
so basically they are stuck in a loop forever. it makes for a very interesting ending.
Aug 1, 2009 8:26 AM

May 2009
if it wasn't for this shitty ending, the anime would have been pretty good and had higher rating...that's what I think
Oct 4, 2009 2:20 PM

Aug 2009
Eh that probably wasn't the best ending....being stuck in that period of time forever? It looks like it might have a second season however, with that mysterious "The End?" and the evil laughter in the very last picture....
Mar 28, 2010 11:56 PM
Dec 2008
njasis said:
if it wasn't for this shitty ending, the anime would have been pretty good and had higher rating...that's what I think

I agree and can someone tell me if the manga had any type of a better ending
Apr 19, 2010 10:50 PM
Nov 2009
Quite the Kafkaesque turn of events, I've never actually seen an anime, or anything else, for that matter, end in an unresolved time loop, it's a really interesting choice.

That aside; this is the most bullshit ending I've ever seen! Stuck repeating the same year over and over? That sucks! The ending isn't fitting at all in comparison to the rest of the anime, it's too much of a let down.

the anime was made 3 years before the manga was finished, it would seem, so who knows, maybe I just need to read that, but this is too... it's in no way fulfilling.
Sep 18, 2010 3:54 PM

Nov 2009
WHAT!!! so thats their life huh jus going 2 that point then back and ext 4ever!!! anyway i loved how she brought the panties X3 i cant believe he died though!!! ='( omg Michiru is gross when she was all over Haruo!!! XP omg it was so funny when they teleported cuz their dad was like, "No" but he said it really funny ^.^ omg one of the best parts was when the super natural club flew in the sky and the vice principal was like, "Holypoopycakes! A couple of students have become airborne Mr. Principal!" X'D all in all it was a SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME ULTRA SUPER AMAZING ANIME!!! i loved how the did the rewind thing in the end =D
Sep 28, 2010 7:30 PM

Jun 2010
WASTE OF MY LIFE!!!

im srry i love all the animes i have seen but this i give it my lowest rate a 5 y because it wasnt even that good but it had patential thats why i did not give it a 1 it had its good moments and when i saw the main character getting evil i am thinkin hmm this seems to be getting good n then when its close to the end i am thinkin huh how r they gonna do all the action stuff in 1 ep n i saw the last ep n it felt like a knife went in my back they have to go back in time n repeat the whole thing WHAT THE F*** pretty much its a piss in the face horrible so glad i did not buy it waste of time ever the last ep killed the whole show for me
lust4animeSep 28, 2010 7:35 PM
Anime/Manga Gives Heart To The World <3

http://www.youtube.com/user/lust4lyfe101
Dec 28, 2010 12:10 AM

Oct 2010
The ending sucks! (°Ä°)All things that they experienced are reset and they are trapped in an endless time loop forever.So,basically,all good things that ll happen next will also turn into ash after haruo wake as demon lord.Such a let down!
Signature Removed
Jan 26, 2011 6:50 AM

Aug 2009
I hated the ending. I enjoyed the anime as a whole,just the ending seemed like a cop out. They didn't even do a lets have the girls still remembered everything so it can be implied that they try to work together on a way on sealing the demon king type ending.
Feb 14, 2011 2:53 PM
Dec 2010
ahh i hoped for different ending too , anything else but never ending lop .
If loping year no matter what > then Demon-king should save fragment of his memories with girls. The way it is now it will never get anywhere. It's not cool at all :X

There"s a need for second season to end story properly and explain some things too :P
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Feb 21, 2011 7:31 AM

Jan 2009
Manwolf said:
njasis said:

I agree and can someone tell me if the manga had any type of a better ending

It had a nice conclusive ending and not like this train wreck for an ending.
Mar 7, 2011 11:28 AM

Mar 2009
Yeah, the ending sucked big time.

Sep 1, 2011 2:25 AM

Aug 2011
the anime was realy nice ....but that ending made me MAD -.-* seriously they could have a better ending...something like : the girls bring him back to normal ...idk how ...i think with a seal 0,0 and then they could make a 2nd season with them starting some kind of training to control the "deamon lord" power ...but "nooo" lets get them stuck in a time loop -.- lame lame.

note: Psychopath is my name on a Game so this sig is mine . no copy/paste :)
Feb 9, 2012 2:24 PM

Jun 2009
This one easily made Top5 worst anime i've ever watched in 8 yrs of my anime hobby.
Apr 30, 2012 9:58 PM
Apr 2012
Stuck in a loop forever... gotta say thats a sucky ending lol
Apr 30, 2012 10:00 PM

Mar 2012
Ending sucks....... FACK
Sep 2, 2012 8:05 AM

May 2012
Good final episode, you could just start this anime all over again with that kind of ending :p

A 7/10 for me!
Jan 1, 2013 11:06 AM
Dec 2010
how to advance usual no-where leading ending of harem anime to the next level ? Aswer is quite simple, how so none came with it already. Just reset EVERY single thing that hapened in those 13episodes. Here you go, helplessly never ever anywhere leading story.
At least he is going it to almost pick up one girl all over in this endless time loop ...

Sent with Mal Updater
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Jan 30, 2013 1:25 AM

Aug 2010
Didn't like this show. The beginning was a bit funny then meh. And that's the best ending they could think of?
Aug 29, 2013 2:41 PM
Aug 2012
so yeah, it looks like they are stuck in a time loop forever. but maybe that's not the case? the teacher cyborg said a couple of times during the anime that things were "different" this time around. also, it seemed that the way Haruo met mamiya at the end was slightly (just a bit) different from the beginning. maybe she retained memory? I dont know. i just think the possibility exists that there is hope from getting out of the loop now. that's what i tell myself because honestly...whoever made this...there is no way they could have thought the time-loop thing to be a good idea, i cant understand how anyone could.
Sep 25, 2013 7:55 AM
Oct 2012
well i pretty much agree with eveyone else it was good untill the end tnen we got a ceapy ending ugh!!
Oct 2, 2013 4:47 AM
Aug 2012
guys think about if it went for the average anime harem ending it would have been no different from the other ones but by doing this to me the ending was not great but a bitter sweet think about it as long as she (the main girl character) can be with him she's happy in a way its sad but nice
Nov 23, 2013 7:37 PM

May 2013
It's like the studio gave me a big 'ol middle finger
I watch dubs
Dec 28, 2013 4:17 PM

Jun 2013
I hoped that they would break the time-loop or at least remember something when the cyborg teacher stalker (thing) couldn't reset time by herself I expected the girls to unite and save the useless male lead from his Demon King fate whether it be by resetting time or by somehow freeing him from the Demon Kings power and them all living happy ever after or some crap - it would of been better than finishing on the never ending time-loop.
I don't know maybe I'm just butthurt.
Jun 3, 2014 1:30 AM
Nov 2010
Haha, I'm surprised that even MAL disliked this series so much that 1's would be dominating the poll.
Yoshii Kiria took over as leader of Fairytale and rebuilt it and became one of Tsukunes formidable enemies but let's save that story for another time

Hehe, let me introduce him to you again, kid. This is Shuzen Issa (who is MIA during the final battle), who will become your 'trainer' starting today. You still have much to go if you want to become the headmaster.

Like the two souls have started to become one.
Jun 3, 2014 1:42 AM
Apr 2013
ending is to wrong

endless loop? wtf?
Jul 6, 2014 4:02 PM
Jun 2014
man the ending went just how i thought it would -_- an endless loop and i was so hoping for idk his gaining control or something thanks to the love or something of everyone but an endless loop is just hafl assing it they probly ran out of time to come up with a better ending or they wanted to be those one type of wrighters who follows how the manga ended (if that is how it ended in the manga i wouldnt know)
]
Oct 18, 2014 6:08 AM

Apr 2012
Spoiler Alert!!
What happened with the ending btw?

I looked at the manga's latest chapter and Haruo is using his magic and it looks like their time wasn't resetted so is it just the anime producers who messed with the series?
Signature removed. Please check your inbox
Dec 23, 2014 2:03 PM

Feb 2013
As it was said above, the beginning was funny but it ended up feeling very empty.
This ending is extremely disappointing, we found the need to constantly turn back time every year and yet they don't fix it?!
Everything that was seen hasn't really happened and we have to expect it to happen again (paradox). They should undo that and break the cycle, but hey, at least I had some fun... I'll stick with the bad taste left by the episode. 5/10

Jul 22, 2015 8:14 PM
Jul 2015
They need to make a movie to end the whole series and get out of the time loop, in all seriousness who would want to live the same year over and over always repeating the same things, would get kinda boring for anyone over time. It was a solid anime all the way to the very end, since this time the so called awakening was different this time maybe the kid could of taken control of the demon king after all he himself is the king so why couldn't he retain his original self especially with being with so many that love him. I'm sure his other side wouldn't want to hurt the ones that are closest to him.
Jan 15, 2016 1:00 PM
Sep 2015
I think something people are forgetting is that it isn't a stable timeloop as each loop is very clearly stated to be different then the last (we can see this just by the fact there was a battle at all). The small bit we see of the new loop also shows that things are different right from the start, so while it's a very open ending (as many anime are) it's not as bleak as many make it out to be, and it's a more solid one then most comedies of that nature tend to get. Ok, but not great.
Mar 31, 2016 7:23 PM

Jun 2012
interesting chooise of ending i think i can half accept it but not fully.

i enjoyed the show pretty much but now that they ain't have another season or ova or movie i feel like the ending only raises more questions.

7/10 for me
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
May 20, 2016 11:31 AM

Dec 2015
I like this anime but the ending just seemed to fail for me. The whole stuck in time loop thing was interesting but i just feel like jumping back to the first ep kinda of killed it for me
Jul 6, 2016 10:25 AM
Jul 2015
what the hell was that??!!!!
come on!!! you've gotta be kidding me. I mean stuck in a time loop????
what sort of anime ends like that??? that makes absolutely no sense...
anyways.. the rest of anime was entertaining though
Feb 7, 2017 5:44 PM
Feb 2017
Ummmm this is a very good episode. It has a happy ending. I mean come on guys.... out of all of Haruo's admirers I think we all ship him with mamiya. So bravo to a great ending.
Apr 8, 2018 9:00 AM
Aug 2015
u know the ending is actually not an infinite loop.In the past the cyborg was the only one who cast the spell and in the end was the only one who knows what is supposed to happen but this time the girls cast the time reversal spell as well so this time the girls will also remember this time and the same past would not occur. so if season 2 gets released it would be about ...... u get what i mean.....
Oct 30, 2018 10:28 PM

Jan 2011
What a pos ending lol
Feb 24, 2021 4:12 PM
Feb 2021
I hate the ending and how many people rewatch the series over and over again thinking there’s more seasons and why the creator ended it with a mind blow. If I was in the show i would stop the witches from completing the time spell and make Ayumi kiss with haruo. I want a movie to make the real show end. If you like this show as me and hated the ending, go to the studio that made the show in Japan and protest for a sequel!
Feb 24, 2021 4:14 PM
Feb 2021
I hated the ending and how many times people watched the show over and over again and it was bull crap and if your reading this, go to the studio who made this in Japan and protest for a sequel or movie to make the show conclude on a good ending where they get out of the time loop
Mar 14, 2022 3:59 AM

Oct 2013
Wow thought I'd try some old anime I never watched, but this shit ending and annoying cast of characters tots blew hard donkey cock!

This is like when people make fun of old TV shows from the 80's or whatever where they end the final season with some guy waking up and realizing it was just all a dream.

What the fuck was the point of watching this if we didn't even get to see the good end......it's like playing an eroge and going nope I'm good, only bad ends for me plz.....nope no good ends thank you I'm a masochist piece of shit......da fuk

Whatever luckily I speed watched it so only wasted a night. But man if I ever meet the author of this crap, I'm going to give him a swift kick in the nuts and say give me my 3 hours of life back.

Anyways, if your commenting after me plz reply to this. I wanna see who else gave this shit show a true and how long it was from my sic ass comment. Thx

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magikano Episode 2 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2009

4 by Punkero »»
May 14, 2021 9:06 PM

Poll: » Magikano Episode 1 Discussion

TechDragon - Mar 15, 2009

10 by Punkero »»
May 14, 2021 8:29 PM

Poll: » Magikano Episode 3 Discussion

6 by nidoqueen106 »»
Feb 3, 2020 9:38 PM

Poll: » Magikano Episode 11 Discussion

3 by Randomcardcaptor »»
Nov 3, 2018 11:31 AM

Poll: » Magikano Episode 4 Discussion

5 by Alexandra_Keleti »»
Feb 7, 2017 6:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.