MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Just to get to know each other.
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» *crazy~lazy* »» Just to get to know each other.

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
10-05-08, 5:20 AM

i know i'm not that active but i think that this would be a good new topic to start since the other topics became.. boring.

so here come and post about u, ur home country, tell us about how is ur life, how is ur skool like, what languages do u speak, what kinda of local food u have ....etc.

10-05-08, 5:28 AM

so i'll start,

i'm ,makubex, i'm from UAE, Dubai

i am in a very yuckie skool, i go to skool to see my friends (silvermoon and sweetxchaos)..

i speak english and arabic, and i want to learn japanese, french, korean, italian, and german if possible

^_^

10-05-08, 5:54 AM

My age, I'm old (let u do the math) & live in the states.
have a sister who is somewhat into anime. Wife who is really into anime & a daughter who's fav anime is Azumanga Daioh.

work @ a hospital
speak English & a lil (muy pequeno) spanish

fav foods are pretty much anything hot
enjoy fruits like apples & grapes

10-05-08, 5:55 AM

oky, am goin to say some things about myself too :P

am Angela (btw dats only my nickname)
am 13, nearly 14, :P
i live in uk, - northern ireland,
i speak english, lithuanian, + learnin french 2 years
any food is fine wiv me, mostly any. i often eat junk food cause am too lazy to make any real food :S :D

10-05-08, 6:03 AM

DonKangolJones said:
My age, I'm old (let u do the math) & live in the states.
have a sister who is somewhat into anime. Wife who is really into anime & a daughter who's fav anime is Azumanga Daioh

work @ a hospital
speak English & a lil (muy pequeno) spanish

fav foods are pretty much anything hot
enjoy fruits like apples & grapes

damn a father who is into anime , sweet ^_^

well irl my name is Vincent, I'm 18 years old and live in Belgium(small country run by a stupid government).
I have one younger sister who is a little into anime and an older brother who is into fitness XD.

I go to college, I follow electronics-ICT with major in ICT(or how do you say it).

hmm I snowboard,cycle,do taekwondo, watch and read anime and manga.

10-05-08, 6:05 AM

hi.. i'm 15-16
i'm from Saudi Arabai
i go to school (anly ahve one friend who isn't in my class who likes anime)
and school is a bit borring ^^"
i speek arbic - english - little japanese ^^

10-05-08, 6:31 AM

> wolfsrainXD (not luluphille... i hate this username!!!)
> turned 15 two months ago =P
> currently a senior in high school... and my school sucks... big time ><
> has 2 sisters... both are spoiled, one is addicted to anime as i am, the other is... neutral -_-
> from ph, speaks english, tagalog, and visayan... trying to learn japanese (1.2% -.-) hehe
> fave food: anything sweet! and easy to consume
> current obsession: lulu ^^

10-05-08, 6:35 AM

Hi, I'm S3ph...
I'm 14 yrs old, I live in Kuwait I speak English most of the time but I also know Arabic, French, Urdu and a little bit of Japanese.=D
My school is...fun(am I the only one here?), I have lots of friends but not many like anime lol...
I absolutely love donuts, I'm not into fast food but I like Pizza alot!

10-05-08, 6:57 AM

hey, S3ph
luv the avatar! XD

10-05-08, 7:07 AM

DonKangolJones said:
hey, S3ph
luv the avatar! XD

Lol, thnx!

10-05-08, 7:30 AM

Yo yo yo! I'm Shedinja. I'm pretty random and crazy. I love music and dancing. My favorite anime include Neon Genesis Evangelion and Gundam 00 and Macross Frontier.

Nice to meet ya'll. :D

10-05-08, 8:51 AM

Hellou... I'm Riina (17 years-old) and been a MAL member for so long.. XD
So I'm from Finland and love Japanese culture... J-rock is very close to my heart.. ^__^ I'm learning Japanese atm and I can also speak Finnish, English and a bit Swedish.. Then some random phrases from other languages.. XD
Gfx is also a way I spend my time, and Asian doramas... :P

10-05-08, 9:31 AM

Hai^Hai

Uhmm Namez: Aariin
Born:In Japan
I'm Half Japanese And Half Filipino
But I Grew Up In Japan
I Enjoy Anything That Has To Do With Art
Including Drama Its Sux I Hate It
I Like To Go To Anime Conventionz
Well I Guess Thats It
Anime Is My Life!!
You Know You Want My Muffin!

I Know U Do!

10-05-08, 10:01 AM

Name: uh....just call me Tai
born: Hollywood
I too am half Japanese half Filipino
I enjoy anime, games, all that basic stuff.

and I have no social life at all -_-

10-05-08, 10:37 AM

hi am leanne click on my account name to find out more lol i am to lazy to write about me...

10-05-08, 11:46 AM

MY PREVIOUS POSTS HAVE BEEN A COMPLETE FABRICATION! I DO NOT LIVE IN A CAGE! I DO NOT HAVE 6 PERSONALITIES! I HAVE LIED TO YOU ALL! I AM SATAN INCARNATE! I AM THE DECIEVER! I LIKE BUNNIES! I LIKE CHOCOLATE WANGS! I AM NOT WHO YOU THINK I AM! CHEESE IS GOOD TO EAT!

HOWEVER: I AM HYPERACTIVE! I AM LAZY! I AM SO CRAZY THAT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO TALK TO ME WITHOUT BEING FREAKED OUT ARE MY CRAZY FRIENDS AND MY PARENTS!

Now that that's out of the way, I shall begin.

MY NAME IS PETER
I AM FROM VERMONT, USA
I am 18 years old, and my lists on here are only about 1/20 of what I've actually seen or read because I never update them.

My favorite anime and manga are usually somewhat tragic, but some of my favorites are action-comedy. Currently I'm reading the manga Basara (even though it's a shoujo and I'm a male). I'm also very pissed off that I'm unable to finish the Full Metal Panic novel Burning One Man Force because the one group that was translating it lost their translation notes, so now the rest of the fans and I are stuck halfway through it...

I'm sorry for dragging this out so much, but whenever I find a post like this, that's what I do.

NOTE: I may need to change my signature now... BUT THE GREEN THING STAYS! HE'S COOL!!!!1!!11!1!!
I am the Master AND the Commander!

10-05-08, 12:58 PM

Well my name's Ana and I'm a young person at least that's what I consider myself. xD You'll have to guess my age. :] I'm from Vietnam but I live in California which is a pretty cool place, and there's lots of fun things to do. My school is pure awesomeness! I really enjoy going to school because we get to do all this fun stuff, get to hang out with my friends allot there, and flirt with guys lol. I speak Vietnamese and English and Spanish though I'm not all that good at Spanish but I'm learning it.. Err I dunno anything I guess for local food? o.o Not too sure about local food and I'll end my paragraph here. ^^
HEY!

10-05-08, 1:30 PM

Name: Imran
Interest: Anime, Gaming, Music, Chatting, Being weird, Hyper and totally random
Dislike: others who dont listen to your opinions.

I goto college learning ICT, its pretty fun xD
Hoping to get a career into graphics or progamming, wish me luck.
Only speak english, bad past, but fixing it up.

Hi aaaall ^^
If you wish to ask me question for fun click here

10-05-08, 3:45 PM

i speak french english and other kanguage i go to a french school i would like to speak spanich and japaness not good at writing inn english and i love anime

10-05-08, 5:26 PM

I'm BlueAngel, but you can call me Achita.
I live in Mexico. I'm in highschool actually I don't have too much free time because of the homework -_-
languages: spanish and english (although i'm starting to forget it), and I'm learning Japanese.
Fav food: Mexican food d=

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices