Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 5, 2008 5:20 AM

Nov 2007
i know i'm not that active but i think that this would be a good new topic to start since the other topics became.. boring.

so here come and post about u, ur home country, tell us about how is ur life, how is ur skool like, what languages do u speak, what kinda of local food u have ....etc.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 5, 2008 5:28 AM

Nov 2007
so i'll start,

i'm ,makubex, i'm from UAE, Dubai

i am in a very yuckie skool, i go to skool to see my friends (silvermoon and sweetxchaos)..

i speak english and arabic, and i want to learn japanese, french, korean, italian, and german if possible

^_^
Oct 5, 2008 5:54 AM

Aug 2008
My age, I'm old (let u do the math) & live in the states.
have a sister who is somewhat into anime. Wife who is really into anime & a daughter who's fav anime is Azumanga Daioh.

work @ a hospital
speak English & a lil (muy pequeno) spanish

fav foods are pretty much anything hot
enjoy fruits like apples & grapes
Oct 5, 2008 5:55 AM

Mar 2007
oky, am goin to say some things about myself too :P

am Angela (btw dats only my nickname)
am 13, nearly 14, :P
i live in uk, - northern ireland,
i speak english, lithuanian, + learnin french 2 years
any food is fine wiv me, mostly any. i often eat junk food cause am too lazy to make any real food :S :D

Oct 5, 2008 6:03 AM

Jan 2008
DonKangolJones said:
My age, I'm old (let u do the math) & live in the states.
have a sister who is somewhat into anime. Wife who is really into anime & a daughter who's fav anime is Azumanga Daioh

work @ a hospital
speak English & a lil (muy pequeno) spanish

fav foods are pretty much anything hot
enjoy fruits like apples & grapes

damn a father who is into anime , sweet ^_^

well irl my name is Vincent, I'm 18 years old and live in Belgium(small country run by a stupid government).
I have one younger sister who is a little into anime and an older brother who is into fitness XD.

I go to college, I follow electronics-ICT with major in ICT(or how do you say it).

hmm I snowboard,cycle,do taekwondo, watch and read anime and manga.

Oct 5, 2008 6:05 AM

Jun 2008
hi.. i'm 15-16
i'm from Saudi Arabai
i go to school (anly ahve one friend who isn't in my class who likes anime)
and school is a bit borring ^^"
i speek arbic - english - little japanese ^^

Oct 5, 2008 6:31 AM
Jul 2018
> wolfsrainXD (not luluphille... i hate this username!!!)
> turned 15 two months ago =P
> currently a senior in high school... and my school sucks... big time ><
> has 2 sisters... both are spoiled, one is addicted to anime as i am, the other is... neutral -_-
> from ph, speaks english, tagalog, and visayan... trying to learn japanese (1.2% -.-) hehe
> fave food: anything sweet! and easy to consume
> current obsession: lulu ^^
Oct 5, 2008 6:35 AM

May 2008
Hi, I'm S3ph...
I'm 14 yrs old, I live in Kuwait I speak English most of the time but I also know Arabic, French, Urdu and a little bit of Japanese.=D
My school is...fun(am I the only one here?), I have lots of friends but not many like anime lol...
I absolutely love donuts, I'm not into fast food but I like Pizza alot!
Oct 5, 2008 6:57 AM

Aug 2008
hey, S3ph
luv the avatar! XD
Oct 5, 2008 7:07 AM

May 2008
DonKangolJones said:
hey, S3ph
luv the avatar! XD

Lol, thnx!
Oct 5, 2008 7:30 AM

Jul 2008
Yo yo yo! I'm Shedinja. I'm pretty random and crazy. I love music and dancing. My favorite anime include Neon Genesis Evangelion and Gundam 00 and Macross Frontier.

Nice to meet ya'll. :D
Oct 5, 2008 8:51 AM

Mar 2007
Hellou... I'm Riina (17 years-old) and been a MAL member for so long.. XD
So I'm from Finland and love Japanese culture... J-rock is very close to my heart.. ^__^ I'm learning Japanese atm and I can also speak Finnish, English and a bit Swedish.. Then some random phrases from other languages.. XD
Gfx is also a way I spend my time, and Asian doramas... :P
Oct 5, 2008 9:31 AM

Jan 2008
Hai^Hai

Uhmm Namez: Aariin
Born:In Japan
I'm Half Japanese And Half Filipino
But I Grew Up In Japan
I Enjoy Anything That Has To Do With Art
Including Drama Its Sux I Hate It
I Like To Go To Anime Conventionz
Well I Guess Thats It
Anime Is My Life!!
You Know You Want My Muffin!

I Know U Do!
Oct 5, 2008 10:01 AM

Sep 2007
Name: uh....just call me Tai
born: Hollywood
I too am half Japanese half Filipino
I enjoy anime, games, all that basic stuff.

and I have no social life at all -_-
Oct 5, 2008 10:37 AM
Apr 2008
hi am leanne click on my account name to find out more lol i am to lazy to write about me...
Oct 5, 2008 11:46 AM

Aug 2008
MY PREVIOUS POSTS HAVE BEEN A COMPLETE FABRICATION! I DO NOT LIVE IN A CAGE! I DO NOT HAVE 6 PERSONALITIES! I HAVE LIED TO YOU ALL! I AM SATAN INCARNATE! I AM THE DECIEVER! I LIKE BUNNIES! I LIKE CHOCOLATE WANGS! I AM NOT WHO YOU THINK I AM! CHEESE IS GOOD TO EAT!

HOWEVER: I AM HYPERACTIVE! I AM LAZY! I AM SO CRAZY THAT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO TALK TO ME WITHOUT BEING FREAKED OUT ARE MY CRAZY FRIENDS AND MY PARENTS!

Now that that's out of the way, I shall begin.

MY NAME IS PETER
I AM FROM VERMONT, USA
I am 18 years old, and my lists on here are only about 1/20 of what I've actually seen or read because I never update them.

My favorite anime and manga are usually somewhat tragic, but some of my favorites are action-comedy. Currently I'm reading the manga Basara (even though it's a shoujo and I'm a male). I'm also very pissed off that I'm unable to finish the Full Metal Panic novel Burning One Man Force because the one group that was translating it lost their translation notes, so now the rest of the fans and I are stuck halfway through it...

I'm sorry for dragging this out so much, but whenever I find a post like this, that's what I do.

NOTE: I may need to change my signature now... BUT THE GREEN THING STAYS! HE'S COOL!!!!1!!11!1!!
I am the Master AND the Commander!
Oct 5, 2008 12:58 PM

Jun 2008
Well my name's Ana and I'm a young person at least that's what I consider myself. xD You'll have to guess my age. :] I'm from Vietnam but I live in California which is a pretty cool place, and there's lots of fun things to do. My school is pure awesomeness! I really enjoy going to school because we get to do all this fun stuff, get to hang out with my friends allot there, and flirt with guys lol. I speak Vietnamese and English and Spanish though I'm not all that good at Spanish but I'm learning it.. Err I dunno anything I guess for local food? o.o Not too sure about local food and I'll end my paragraph here. ^^
HEY!
Oct 5, 2008 1:30 PM

Jun 2008
Name: Imran
Interest: Anime, Gaming, Music, Chatting, Being weird, Hyper and totally random
Dislike: others who dont listen to your opinions.

I goto college learning ICT, its pretty fun xD
Hoping to get a career into graphics or progamming, wish me luck.
Only speak english, bad past, but fixing it up.

Hi aaaall ^^
If you wish to ask me question for fun click here
Oct 5, 2008 3:45 PM
Jul 2008
i speak french english and other kanguage i go to a french school i would like to speak spanich and japaness not good at writing inn english and i love anime
Oct 5, 2008 5:26 PM

Sep 2007
I'm BlueAngel, but you can call me Achita.
I live in Mexico. I'm in highschool actually I don't have too much free time because of the homework -_-
languages: spanish and english (although i'm starting to forget it), and I'm learning Japanese.
Fav food: Mexican food d=
Oct 6, 2008 3:33 AM
Jul 2018
Hey, i'm TheSockPrincess or Kerry,i live in Scotland but i'm actually English.
I speak English, a bit of French and the local dialect of Scots. :D
Here in Scotland we eat a lot of fried food(fish,sausage,haggis,mars bars...)
My school is pretty crappy,i'm a senior doing my final year,pretty much all my real friends have left and the ones i have now are not into anime at all.
My interests are: music,computers,gaming, a few sports, reading, anime.
If i say much more,i'll probably have bored you to death or sleep or something so i'll finish up here. You could always check my profile for anything else you want to know ;D
Oct 6, 2008 6:33 AM

Jun 2008
Hello~!
I'm Jaica(That's only a nickname)
Just turned 13(yupz, i'm young) I'm a Filipina but I don't live in the Philippines. You could say I'm intellectual. I love romantic animes and mangas.There's nothing really much to know about me. I'm not an open book. I'm quiet at times and very noisy at times and I act crazy sometimes so you won't really get to know me unless you.....get to know me from within~ Nah, never mind.

Lee Min Ho//MatsuJun=Love. 'Nuff said.
Oct 7, 2008 6:45 PM

Jan 2008
i guess i am too lazy to type
but u will get to learn a great deal about me
all u gotta do is visit my profile..
if u wanna that is
MY SIGNATURE

Oct 12, 2008 10:29 AM
Sep 2008
hello!!~
I'm ShadowAngel but yuu can call mii Tiffany or lulu i live in LA....i speak english n a bit of german n japanese i'm 13 goin to b 14 i'm a crazee n hyper gal n my frenz always call mii EVIL which i guess i am sumtimes well dats all 4 now sayonara~
Oct 12, 2008 12:07 PM

Oct 2008
I'm 17. I live in Kansas. And I'm too lazy to write any more.
Oct 24, 2008 10:56 PM

Jun 2008
My name is Clohei, I live in Ohio(da US) and I'm 19. I don't do anything that involves to much activit, like sports and such.
My fav color is black with any other color.
I like to eat vegetables especially green beans, I had some today!!!!
Oct 26, 2008 8:54 PM

Aug 2008
I'm MasterHoopla. I trained atop a mountain for 3 years to obtain my mastery of Hoopla (not really, but I would if I weren't so lazy). I can speak English and Spanish and am slowly learning Japanese. I like french fries (with ketchup of course) and am currently wearing fuzzy socks.
"Cicadas, even though their lives last only a few weeks, fall in love and disappear"

~Heed the roar of the mighty ocelot~
Nov 12, 2008 3:57 AM

Nov 2007
silver_moon said:
so where's the rest ??

too lazy to post :P
Nov 14, 2008 3:53 PM

Jan 2008
uhm my profile is a free-entrance for the public

but uhm.. the name is lexie, but u can call me whatever you like... even if its nowhere near my name... what else?

hmmm well i think the best way to get to know me is to ask me.. so ask away
MY SIGNATURE

Nov 17, 2008 6:49 AM

Nov 2007
silver_moon said:
^^

nice one..

i bet u put " ^^ " bcuz u wanted to smile but u were too lazy to do that :P
Dec 20, 2008 7:26 PM

Jan 2008
silver_moon said:
makube-x said:

nice one..
i bet u put " ^^ " bcuz u wanted to smile but u were too lazy to do that :P

no no no
cuz it's easier than
writing a big paragraph
XP

wow lazy moonie
MY SIGNATURE

Dec 21, 2008 11:51 AM

May 2008
I'm lazy 2 but i will write something :P
My name is Marta, I'm from Poland, 22 years old. Almost done with studies on I degree. 2 days ago my nephew was born so I'm aunt now ^^.
Polish is my home language but i also can speak english and a little german but i do not like it (sry :P).
About food than I like polish food the most and probably u wont understand when i will say pierogi or schabowy :P
I think that's all :)
Dec 26, 2008 5:30 PM

Oct 2008
You people, make me feel old.If I could go back in age, I would. I live in Europe. Have no cat. But I have Death Note merchandise, and that's ~ as good :)
Apr 7, 2009 1:05 AM

Jun 2008
My name is Andrey
I'm 20
Live in Latvia
I'm a university student, studying Chinese but want to switch to Japanese...
Speak English, Latvian, Russian(mother tongue), and really badly Chinese and Japanese
Interest: Anime, Manga, Music, Kendo, Japan
Jun 16, 2009 6:16 AM

Jun 2009
Well.
My name is Niko
I live in Latvia(Its near russia)
My school sucks(As every school does)
Oh right,i am 15 years old
What i like is..Nothing atm
What i dont like..When somebody disturb my anime or game playing/watching.
Correct me if some words are wrong.
Jun 17, 2009 5:13 AM
May 2009
hi.., im Miki and im from Philippines.
i love anime and manga as well. :]
i study a lil' japanese and i can speak in english
as well as our native dialect. :]

im 16 years old.im a senior highschool student.
just click my profile to know me more. :]
Jul 5, 2009 7:06 AM
Apr 2009
makube-x said:
so i'll start,

i'm ,makubex, i'm from UAE, Dubai

i am in a very yuckie skool, i go to skool to see my friends (silvermoon and sweetxchaos)..

i speak english and arabic, and i want to learn japanese, french, korean, italian, and german if possible

^_^

u can call me hime!!....

oooohhh!!! i live in dubai too!!.... but i wont stay here for long... T_T im goin to start living in philippines soon..... NOOOOO!!!!

Im 13 years old, im a filipino and i luv to read or watch anime/manga!!

well, i also speak english, but im STILL not too good at arabic... (-_-)''
anyways, i learnt a bit of french at my school!! but it sux... XD
I ALSO WANNA LEARN JAPANESE, THOUGH!!! XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Jul 5, 2009 10:27 AM

Jun 2008
nickname: Kitty
i'm from the US
I go to a catholic, all-girl school even though i'm an atheist. It can b troublesome at times but w/e
I like anime, videogames, j-rock and lots of my friends do to
Some of my favorite foods are cookie dough and sushi! Unagi and spicy scallop roles make the best sushi dish.
I speak english and i understand a lot of spanish, but i only speak it when i have to XD. I'm learning japanese currently

and i also have no social life u_u

Aug 8, 2009 11:12 AM

Apr 2009
okaaay!! the name's shyLey!! (shailei) :D a female who lives in the country named philippines :D
well, im still a student!! a healthy one!! sometimes can be suuper healthy and suuper unhealthy!! haha!! well, that's all!! (?) hahaha!!
Aug 16, 2009 5:14 AM

Aug 2009
let's see....
1. nickname's Gali (not gail... GALI)
2. philippines^^.... (UUI sHYLEY! haha... PINAY>!!!)
3. i got to this really mountainous school...

4. EXTREMELY RANDOM!
and yep^^
i guess that's all about it...
darn....
darn....
darn....

XD
Nov 6, 2009 6:25 AM

Sep 2009
Yoshh!
Now is my turn.

U all can call me Atieqa.
Now Im 19.
Im from Malaysia.
Im a University student.
I speak Malay and English.
Im super lazy and crazy :D

^_^
Dec 25, 2009 5:14 PM

Jul 2009
me then....

u can call me Zero, 15 year old who can't come up with anything better to do at the moment.
Im from Norway and speak Norwegian (it's very much like danish and swedish), English and i know german really well to.
for now i want to learn Japanese and im incredibly lazy (especially in holidays) and also crazy
I am different and I am proud to be that way

A smile is a lie, reality is suffering
Dec 25, 2009 5:35 PM

Feb 2009
ummm.... watashi

Name: Danielle
Languages: English,Spanish, French, Japanese (I'm still learning the last three)

I really like ecchi, I love choclate (happily I have a gift which allows me to eat as much as I want and not gain weight ^^)
I go to 'the best high school in Jamaica' but I hate school except I an go online during breaks...... I can't think of anything else.
Sas-uke the name says it all.
Dec 31, 2009 7:12 AM

Sep 2009
yo! im Ichimaru-senpai but actually im a KOHAi, and just call me Yuuki
i am japanese,fluent in english.
now currently im a sensei to a 14 y.o boy and he is fun to talk to.
my age {PM ME!}...no one is allowed to know....only an elite selection of people know it( 3ppl)
im a girl trust me i am...and i live in japan, Kyoto to be exact...and every one here and my fb friends are all older than me.....
CHEESECAKE LVR!!!! CHEESECAKE IS MEH LIFE!! oh that reminds me i also ate half a cheesecake fro my birthday! now that shows how much a cheesecake fan i am
Ichimaru-senpaiDec 31, 2009 7:16 AM
Welcome to my happy world now get your shit and leave

Jan 30, 2010 6:20 PM

Apr 2009
Im RYnky, or call me Ryn for short ^^
Im living in Vietnam, now Im 16 years old.
My favorite all-time anime is Black Cat, and I love creative (cards, banners, profile, avatar...)
And yeah, anime is my life =D

~.~
Feb 23, 2010 3:04 AM

Apr 2009
hi, I'm RulenneClarissa, even though my real name isn't even near Clarissa. I use the name pretty much anywhere I sign up, and have a bunch of nicknames for it.

I'm 15, but will be 16 on the 28th (yay!), and I live in Ukraine

I like my school, though many ppl from there complain about it. I like spending my free time reading books, drawing, playing around in photoshop, and reading manga and watching anime. I have a friend at school who lso likes manga, but appart from that, i don't really know (in person) anyone to share my ideas with. I also really love music, and often i come across soundtracks which i just can't help but listen to :P Also, I'm a fanatic when it comes to dragons (pls click on my sig! lol)

Even though i'm ukrainian, english is my best language, and I also speak russian, ukrainia and am learning french. I also really want to learn japaneese (i know a total of 5 words maybe)

I spend quite a bit of time on MAL (as long as it isn't a stress on my studies) and like getting to know new people :)
Apr 28, 2010 10:52 PM
Nov 2009
Name: Jeremy
D.O.B: 04-11-1988
Greek Sign: Aries
Chinese Sign: Dragon
Blood Type: O+ (Thought you may like knowing who's donation might be going in ya.)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Greenish/Bluish/Grayish (Turns a red when light is reflected in them.)
Homeland: Broken Arrow, OK, USA (Sadly, I'm not living there right now.)
Hobbies: Gaming; Interweb Surfing; Sword-Fighting; Drawing; Reading; Airsoft War
Spoken Languages: English...Bad English...Worse English...
Favorite Bands: Crush 40; Metallica; Queen

Ok...Now that I've gotten that down, here's the stuff that you all really wanted to know...

I'm just a regular joe, with a regular job. I'm your average white, suburbanized slob....Ok, not really, but I'm listening to Dennis Leary right now, so give me a break.

Anyhow, I'm truly just your typical guy who's like sword-fighting, gaming, and bringing back the code of chivalry. I recently just got finished with college, majoring in media design, and if everything goes well, I should soon be working for one of three companies: Valve; Capcom; or Bandai.

While I'm an easy to get along with person, I do have a temper that can be drastically shortened if you mess with those I know and care about. So, be careful when you say things about my friends.

Sorry girls, but I am a soloist. I've tried dating three times now, and after being cheated on twice, and having one of the girls killed right in front of me. I decided to quit the dating scene....Friendships, however, are still acceptable.
Permissum incendia exuro profundus intus vos.
extraho of nox noctis ago in.
Jun 6, 2010 6:53 AM

Feb 2009
Name: Denis
Interests and hobbies: Anime, gaming, sports (hockey, mountain biking and paintball), Comics, fiddling around with my computer, film, music, culture and debating
Dislikes: Social ignorance,media censorship, unnecesary violence
Languages: English and French (the lazy east canadian kind)
Favorite foods:Italian and of course the poutine, both the canadian standard and the Acadian-style. (Acadian style has nothing to do with fries, its potatoes and salted pork, if you like corned beef hash, you`d love this)

I`ve got my college education as a computer tech, going to university next year to get my english and education degrees as well as learn a few languages. My long term goal is to teach English overseas to as many nations as possible so I can experience as many cultures as possible!
Jun 6, 2010 4:23 PM

Feb 2010
Name Zach, Age 18
Im a guitar player
Motorcycle rider
Gamer
I'm A HUGE METAL HEAD

Favorite Guitarists: Paul Gilbert, Angus Young, Stevie Ray Vaughn

Favorite Video Games:
Metal Gear Series
Crono Trigger
Elder Scrolls series
Final Fantasy series
One new game I can't stop playing is RedDead Redemption
Jun 11, 2010 1:30 AM

Dec 2008
Well.. I'm Sophie, a soon-to-be junior who had nothing better else to do xD
You will find me in France and most likely at the beaches working my summer job.
I speak French of course, almost fluent German, and sort of fluent English.
(due to my accent, the english may sound like jibbersh)
School is overall fun, especially when I get the opportunity to dissect things.
I enjoy sweet & spicy foods, coffee, music, anime, gaming, soccer,
and those oh so lovely, refreshing, naptimes.
There is no patience for those who are judgemental.

I almost forgot! (I apologize if it's a bit long)
My goal in life.... if to hug a Flamingo. That is all :3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» how many hours do you sleep??? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

nMoura - Jul 27, 2008

214 by funkotaku »»
Oct 20, 2012 1:35 AM

» Guess the anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Poppinfloss - Sep 14, 2008

1979 by TechDragon »»
Sep 13, 2012 1:12 PM

» Crazy / Funny Videos

lblsslx - Aug 3, 2008

48 by kuro55590 »»
Nov 9, 2010 2:26 PM

» Which day? lazy or crazy? ( 1 2 )

makube-x - Jul 26, 2008

67 by elena_san »»
Jun 17, 2010 10:26 PM

» That's crazy! ( 1 2 3 )

Poppinfloss - Jul 29, 2008

111 by Alberio »»
Apr 27, 2010 8:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.