MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

An ecchi anime (something for people age 18+)
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime & Manga Recommendations »» An ecchi anime (something for people age 18+)

07-14-12, 7:59 AM

I'm looking for an ecchi anime for adults. It doesn't need to contain nudity as long as the story is good. A little comedy if possible!
I don't want something mindless like Highschool DxD where u just see random scenes with nudity.
Something like Kiss x Sis would be good. (enjoyed the story)

Thanks!!
"Hey, I'm totally an adult! I bitch and whine, lie through my teeth, and do things that are unfair." - Hikigaya, Hachiman

07-14-12, 8:08 AM

You might like Demon King Daimao, it has some comedy. It has 13 episodes I think.

07-14-12, 8:17 AM

Sekirei (unique story, one of my favourites)
Sora no Otoshimono (also on of my favourites, though maybe a bit immature at times)
maybe freezing and Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls

Edit: Most of these contain comedy though, i'll think and post if i find any more
Modified by Arex, 07-14-12, 8:21 AM

07-14-12, 9:37 AM

@Akbd
I've already seen that.

@Arex
I'll look into those, thanks!
"Hey, I'm totally an adult! I bitch and whine, lie through my teeth, and do things that are unfair." - Hikigaya, Hachiman

07-14-12, 10:35 AM

You'll have much greater chances of getting excellent and mature ecchi stories if you look for manga. There are few such works animated and a lot of the time they make many changes to the plot. Holy knight is a recent example; Nana to Kaoru another one.

Oh, one very good mature ecchi series is Ebichu; if you like the style, you could try Momoiro Sisters, as well. Both are slice of life so they don't really have a specific storyline, but they are still worth checking out.
Modified by hentai_proxy, 07-14-12, 11:41 AM

07-14-12, 11:39 AM

Okay, confession time...I know it's a hentai technically but I found Koihime hilarious. I think there's 4 or 5 semi-short sex scenes in the two episode series, but for the most part, it is story and is pretty funny for a hentai. FYI, I normally don't recommend hentais either. I'd say if we're going purely ecchi...Kore we Zombie desu ka? *shrugs* I liked the 2nd season better. I have a hard time calling Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi a "ecchi" but I guess you could classify it as one and would be my top recommendation.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices