MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Notifications area
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Suggestions »» Notifications area

07-14-12, 2:50 AM

Specifically for profile comments... I'm not one who typically looks at my own profile often, thus I usually don't notice a person commenting on my profile for several days. I notice that when I receive a club invite there is a little (1) next to the Profile tab, wouldn't it be possible to have the same thing happen when someone posts on my profile?

07-14-12, 5:23 AM
DB Administrator
You can set it up here so you get an email notification when someone comments on your profile. That should be sufficient.

07-14-12, 7:06 PM

Yeah, I have that set up but I usually only check my email in the morning and then before I go to bed. Seems kind of flawed that there isn't a profile comment notification on the site itself.

07-22-12, 3:41 AM

I Agree.

I don't want to get email regarding this, I just want to know whether I should open my own profile after logging in.

Surely you could just add a little * on the profile button when someone comments that is cleared whenever a user loads his/her own profile.

01-25-14, 2:38 PM

Kineta said:
You can set it up here so you get an email notification when someone comments on your profile. That should be sufficient.

Yeah, good point. If just my e-mail wouldn't be broken atm :D

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices