Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 30, 2013 6:57 AM
Apr 2013
i think its just an OVA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kzkz3MxOaY Happy End
Jul 1, 2013 11:51 AM
Nov 2012
I heard that the Mangaka has begun writing a sequel/ part 2 of Mirai Nikki and called it something like Mirai Nikki Redial + the OVA that was just released is kind of the binding part between the Mirai Nikki that we know and the new Mirai Nikki.
Jul 8, 2013 8:23 AM
Apr 2013
well there still no season 2 mirai nikki.. but they release ova.. "mirai nikki redial"
you can watch in this link.. you will see how yuno come to yuki's place =)

http://www.animeseason.com/mirai-nikki-redial-episode-1/
Jul 8, 2013 8:29 AM

Dec 2012
Yea, I thought there was going to be an OVA that fleshes out that final ep.
http://www.anime4649.com

Getting caught up on anime.
Jul 20, 2013 12:43 PM
Jul 2013
BlackWafflez69 said:
I really liked it except for the ending because it cut off T_T. Wondering if they're going to make a season 2, I even read the manga to see if they left parts out for the ending but it was the same. So.... any know anything about there been a season 2????
I must say. All you dumbass idiots. What the fuck are you all writing? There is going to be a ''Sequel'' of the mirai nikki series. Yes. Don't fucking come here and write things that is out of your knowledge. You dumbfucks. To you I replyed to and all other, there is another ending if you have not noticed. Search for ''Mirai nikki Redial'' It's the true ending. And all you dumbfuck assholes out there, i have something to say. Get your fucking facts together before you talk. Thanks.
Jul 20, 2013 12:45 PM
Jul 2013
Suzune-chan said:
That was the end. The author has a new manga to work on anyway
Yeah other manga.. The ''Sequel'' maybe? Yes. There is goint to be a sequel. Learn facts before you talk.
Jul 20, 2013 12:46 PM
Jul 2013
GoldenBRS said:
Neane1993 said:
FastWheels said:
Why would there be a season 2?
Because it was a succes? As i said to others. There is goint to be a sequel. Probably a paradox.
Jul 20, 2013 12:47 PM
Jul 2013
Kelvykun said:
BlackWafflez69 said:
Yukiteru's diary changes at the end and says that "yuno came to see me" and then someone shouts "yukkii!" (assuming it's yuno), it also says something about a new project coming?

I like endings like that, and that's exactly why I don't think there should be a season two xD. Same thing for an anime like Elfen Lied.
Well the sad thing a bout elfen lied is that the producer died. But that was a awsome anime ..
Aug 11, 2013 10:45 AM
Aug 2013
i dont know about you guys but yes the ending was clear and yes no need of season 2 BUT like the other fans i just want to see more Yuki and Yuno i love tha anime it was so good but so short :( and i want to see another season :(
Sep 3, 2013 3:23 AM
Sep 2013
i think there will a lot of things have changed in the game as dues said that he need to change the way that the god will be selected so that leads to things that can happen in a second season and the message at the end tells us again that she will come and that they are starting something new
Sep 21, 2013 10:33 PM

Aug 2013
Well the story ended there is no need for season two was a good anime really twisting story and future advance thinking thou yuno loved tiki so much but even wanting to kill him lol
AqUar!An
Oct 13, 2013 8:12 PM

Oct 2013
Season 2 isn't really necessary anymore. It's just sad that he lived 10 thousand years alone like that. Winning the game must've been awful for him.
Oct 30, 2013 1:41 AM

Oct 2013
Hey guys,

I just read the discussions and the different opinions.

First at all I need to say, that I really enjoyed watching the whole Anime and I was
totally surprised and overwhelmed, how emotional and awesome the whole story was.
Didn't expect something like this.

In my opinion, there shouldn't be a Season 2. Season 1 is just perfect. If there would
be another Seasons, I guess I wouldn't see the story about Season 1 in the same way like i do right now anymore. New people will appear, maybe a new lovestory with some other progatonists will start... yeah I'm pretty sure it won't be the same anymore.

To be honest, I still would love to see more about that series. I'm so hyped right now.
Couldn't sleep yesterday, because I had to think about the whole ending over and over again.
In the end you are able to read "Next project begins!" well, seems like, it is really possible.

But I also have to say, that I would be really happy about an OVA, which explains a little bit more about the third world and which shows what happend after Yukkii hearing Yunos voice in world two.
And seems like there's already an OVA telling about a few things what's going on after the ending.
Going to watch it for sure!

Still so overwhelmed, could hate me for saying "there shouldn't be a seaons 2"... but it's
the truth.

Nevermind, let us see what the future brings! Won't finish already with that Anime :D

Greetings, Nevixx

~ coming from a not english-speaking country! Sorry for any mistakes!
NevixxOct 30, 2013 2:00 AM
My only regret is having regrets!
Nov 5, 2013 4:00 PM
Sep 2012
must have season 2... im craving for this anime to have season 2...

plsssssssssssss
Dec 5, 2013 3:52 AM
Dec 2013
here for season two :3 welcome
link :-
http://www.phianimetv.info/mirai-nikki-redial-episode-1/
Anime lovers, otaku one day.
Dec 19, 2013 10:33 AM
Aug 2013
The ending is explained in the redial
Jul 24, 2014 6:44 PM

Jul 2014
In the redial ova it shows where the show left and shows at the end Yuno getting her memories from the 2nd world and she goes to Yukki and they have a "HAPPY END''
lelouch vi Britannia, COMMANDS YOU
Nov 6, 2014 7:22 AM
Aug 2014
There is a ova it made my day :D coz the anime left me sad
Apr 1, 2015 7:06 AM
Apr 2015
There is an ova called mirai Nikki redail its about what happened in third world afterwards and then third world yuno becomes god with second world yukki
Apr 1, 2015 7:10 AM

Aug 2013
i hope not the first season was awful
Jun 10, 2015 3:20 AM

Jun 2015
The ending did not conclude anything.
Still better off without.
Jun 10, 2015 3:22 AM

Aug 2014
Please no, first season alone was terrible.
Jun 13, 2015 8:50 AM
May 2015
BlackWafflez69 said:
I really liked it except for the ending because it cut off T_T. Wondering if they're going to make a season 2, I even read the manga to see if they left parts out for the ending but it was the same. So.... any know anything about there been a season 2????

I don't think there will be season 2. If there is, the plot will be flawed since the survival game already end, Yuki becomes god and there is nothing else tell. However, if they want to make another Mirai Nikki, it would be appropriate to be an alternate retelling of the first Mirai Nikki. Like Fate Stay Knight (alternate retelling is Fate Stay Night Unlimited Bladeworks) or Full Metal Alchemist (alternate retelling is Brotherhood).
Jun 16, 2015 12:12 PM

Aug 2014
veda00x said:
BlackWafflez69 said:

I don't think there will be season 2. If there is, the plot will be flawed since the survival game already end, Yuki becomes god and there is nothing else tell. However, if they want to make another Mirai Nikki, it would be appropriate to be an alternate retelling of the first Mirai Nikki. Like Fate Stay Knight (alternate retelling is Fate Stay Night Unlimited Bladeworks) or Full Metal Alchemist (alternate retelling is Brotherhood).

The only reason F/SN and FMA got a retell was because the older versions didn't follow their source material. Mirai Nikki however followed the manga quite well, so a retell will likely not happen.
Aug 11, 2015 8:25 AM

Nov 2013
How about a sesason, where yukki doesen't open the door in Yuno's house since that changed the game very much as the god said. And like everyone's future diarys got static noise. So i think it would turn out way different if he didn't open the door.
Aug 17, 2015 4:39 AM
Aug 2015
Your all krazy it made a new fucking plot line when he got the last message as well as when the girl started to come up with more ideas for the next game
Aug 17, 2015 4:42 AM

Feb 2015
Highly unlikely. The OVA pretty much summed their ending nicely, and there would not be enough original material to make a second season, especially since Yukki's already "God" and the biggest plot twist about Yuno is out in the open. We don't want another SAO season 2 on our hands now do we...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2015 8:47 AM
Aug 2015
There are 3 OVA episodes watch the 3rd one it explains everything about the message of how she can to see him.
Sep 3, 2015 5:28 AM
Sep 2015
OVA "Data Migration"
"Dēta Ikō" (データ移行) June 19, 2013
The episode opens near the events of 1st world Yuno committing suicide and Yukiteru being crowned winner of the 2nd world's game. 1st world Murmur tries to preserve the game by storing all the memories of 1st world Yuno into a gem and consuming but is caught and imprisoned by 3rd world Murmur. 3rd world Yuno, her parents and Kurusu watch in bewilderment. In the third world, 2 years after the incident, Yuno has gained a better relationship with her family, and is on a summer trip with her friends, whilst Deus is contemplating how to decide a new God. In the Cathedral of Casualty, Deus tries to convince Minene to become the next god fearing the 3rd world will become like the first, but she declines. The mayor is able to contact Deus repeatedly, much to his disdain as he keeps suggesting new game ideas, but is usually sent back before getting to finish. Aru is an observer for Deus and does so without rebellion. Running out of options, Deus contemplates letting the world just end, despite Murmur's protests. With all the other previous diary holders leading normal lives: Yuno has become friends with Hinata, Mai, and Ouji, Yomotsu Hirasaka runs a gift shop dedicated to his secret alter ego, the second Minene and Nishijima are married although Minene still has her powers that 2nd world Deus gave her, Tsubaki tries to get close to Aru, with Reisuke as his detective-in-training, yet Yuno feels like she is forgetting something important. Later one night on July 27th, Yuno hears a voice in her head and is teleported into Deus' realm with a desire to meet someone. With assistance from Minene and later Aru who has memories of his 2nd world self and lack of interference from Deus who allows Yuno makes it to a central tower, she finds the first world's Murmur, who had taken on the previous Yuno's memories before her capture and feels that Yuno deserves to know what she can't remember. Deus states that the bond between Yuno and Yukiteru is so strong it is fate as it continues on even in three separate worlds. As Yuno gains the memories of her other self, she is chosen as the third world's Goddess, creates a pathway to the second world and is finally reunited with Yukiteru. Yuno enters at the point where Yukieteru's future in his phone changes. The two embrace while Deus, Minene and the 1st, 2nd, and third world Murmur watch on as Yuno brings up Yukiteru's promise to see the stars with her.
Sep 12, 2015 7:38 AM
Dec 2014
Fate fans would know this but Fate/Stay Night is based on a visual novel with multiple route and the first Fate/Stay Night anime and recent Unlimited Blade Works anime are based on different routes in the visual novel (there is a third route has yet to be explored in anime format).

I agree with those that this anime series does not need another season. Be careful what you wish for, when Higurashi ended, I was craving for more. And found a bunch of OVA most of which were fan service and nothing that made the show great.

IMO, if they were to make another Mirai Nikki, it would be best in a parallel world with new characters and new plot. Well, it may not be what people who like the show just for Yuno wants it, and the new heroine would have a lot to live up to... but as an anime fan I feel that is the only way to not make it feel like they are just milking it.
Oct 5, 2015 3:00 AM
Oct 2015
i hope there will be season 2 i cant wait to watch
Nov 4, 2015 7:25 AM
Jul 2015
omarssikins said:
Yea but that just means she za warudo'd time/space. Theres nothing else to do other than a romance/Sol comedy or something, the action is done, there is nothing to do.
Why not? I'd definately watch it lol, and i think lots of others would too.
Nov 8, 2015 11:18 AM
Nov 2015
Your right froge i would love that to i finsished the anime yesterday i want muchhh more to see how there romance develped
Dec 15, 2015 2:38 PM
Dec 2015
Is there Season 2??
Dec 18, 2015 7:02 AM
Dec 2015
veda00x said:
BlackWafflez69 said:

This is the only way I see going at it.

Also I'd really like to note, and lets be real here guys. We all think we want a season 2 but there's no way it can live up to magic of season 1.

Season 1 of Mirai Nikki was something really special. It had real soul to it, something that transcends just calling it "good". Trying to replicate that is just impossible.
QuicktimeeeDec 18, 2015 8:22 AM
Dec 21, 2015 1:08 PM
Aug 2015
Mirai nikki season 2 i hope available and it is misterious from our 😇😇😇😇😇
Dec 28, 2015 7:38 AM
Feb 2015
I hated it, hated it all. Perfect but the ending is what I hated yet loved at the same time. I don't really see what could happen with a S2 as it seemed like the tone ended aswell for the entire anime. Plus, nothing to do with a S2.
Jan 2, 2016 10:02 PM

Jan 2016
Honestly a S2 would just turn this pretty good anime into yet another milked franchise with more plot holes.

I think the ending was perfect (OVA ending!!). Would definitely suggest it, even for all those who prefer dubbed, it gives a much clearer and better conclusion.
Jan 9, 2016 8:33 PM
Jan 2016
no!no!no! the anime just ended there with a single ova! wtf! that is terrible! creator if you read this! make season 2! i don't want to just fantasize about season 2! plz create it! my life will not be complete!
Jan 17, 2016 9:56 AM
Feb 6, 2016 11:25 PM
Feb 2016
At the end of episode 26, after the credits, after the DEAD END message changes, Mur Mur says that Yukki finally started making a new world. It then show him with a plant, and if you look in the right hand side of the screen, you can see another figure with pink hair dressed in those raggedy God clothes. So in the end they get back together. A season two would ruin the whole thing, it's best to leave the rest up to imagination.
Mar 18, 2016 5:12 AM
Mar 2016
there shouldn't be a season 2 since season 1 already finished the key points of the anime and i don't think they even started making a manga for season 2
Apr 17, 2016 2:18 AM
Apr 2016
Mirai nikki S1 Ep 27 Finales SubITA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bECZhLj-yWs
Apr 21, 2016 3:21 AM
Apr 2016
it doesn't end in too much of a cliff-hanger if you have seen future diary: redial, also number 2 is likely cause there is a third opening and credits
Jun 23, 2016 5:08 AM
Jun 2016
Me personally, I think they should have all new characters, new game, except Yuno or Yukki is the god, or maybe Murmur? Idk but I just really like the idea.
Jul 4, 2016 1:41 AM
Jul 2016
I just want to se Akise alive and I'm fine.
Jul 13, 2016 11:48 PM
Jul 2016
There's a special episode on YouTube, it feels the ending of the story line, the episode is called radial, it shows yuno jumping into his arms and saying that their gonna do what yuggie wanted to do for a long time,.... see the starts ... u can find the episode by looking up future diary redial, im not gonna give it all away but she realizes something important was missing and she gets her memories back
Jul 13, 2016 11:53 PM
Jul 2016
I know where y'all all coming from, the ending was good, and a season 2 would of ruin it but... in the end it says she'll tell him how she found him.... I'm curious how did she find him if no one told her and she lost her memories... also I just don't want this anime to end.... it was a really good anime and I really connected with the characters
Jul 14, 2016 9:32 AM

Apr 2016
Red_Keys said:
This is almost as bad as people wanting a second season of Death Note.

Light Yagami can atleast be a shinigami right?
Jul 14, 2016 9:34 AM

Apr 2016
PrOxAnto said:
Archlyte said:
So this "next project" mentioned in the end will going to be only an OVA??
Bah, I thought I can enjoy another season

As many people already mentioned there;s no need for a second season.
I was disappointed to see the little sneak peak of Yuno and Yuki getting back together, because that made me feel like I should watch more, hence the OVA coming out.

The only thing to conclude it now is the OVA, I wouldnt know how another 26 episodes would work when the story has already been told.

You got a point my friend
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Yesterday, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.