MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Fairy Tail Chapter 292 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Fairy Tail »» Fairy Tail Chapter 292 Discussion

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
View Poll Results: Fairy Tail Chapter 292 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

63 82.89%
4 out of 5: Liked it

7 9.21%
3 out of 5: It was OK

5 6.58%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.32%
Voters: 76

07-21-12, 4:06 AM

Oh dam shits going down now... Can't wait to see Natsu and Jellal fight Rouge and Sting haha

Dam Orga is just unlucky to be matched up against Laxus haha

07-21-12, 4:35 AM

Tensai_Cassio said:
With the last page image, means they want to "revive" a dragon... Right????
So this means that to "revive" the dragon they need a celestial mage??? Hummm

No its the "Dragon Feast" Grandine and Igneel mentioned all those chapters ago( i think it was right after Tower arc), which makes it likely they will show up. Ingeel said to her "We will meet again, at the Dragon King's Feast" (or something like that)

And yes, 777 and this also connects stellar spirit mages, especially Lucy to Dragons.

As for Lucy, yep, I am guessing the whole stuff is intentional on author's part before he gives the "twist" of the arc with her.
Modified by Fai, 07-21-12, 5:03 AM

07-21-12, 6:06 AM

greenmush said:

Mirajane does not like fighting. Besides Gray is as strong as Natsu , and people seem to forget that just because Natsu has more fights with stronger people and has his ability to eat stuff and become stronger for a few chapters.

What does it matter if she likes fighting or not? Aren't they suppose to do what is best for the guild. She's strongest that some of those 5 so she should have taken a position so she can help her guild.
As for Gray he ain't really as strong as Natsu not to mention he doesn't have the ability to regenerate like Natsu does by eating fire and that makes him even more weak compared to Natsu.

07-21-12, 7:24 AM

Can't wait for that battle!

All my gifs are in my blog

07-21-12, 9:50 AM

Natsu = BOSS
Erza=BOSS
etc. = BOSS

I want Natsu to go OD crazy and beat them bloody. I want him to go Crazy and attack everyone on there team using his Dragon magic as it consumes him. I want the whole FUCKIN arena to try to stop him.

07-21-12, 12:23 PM

I'm not sure if it makes any sense but what if Eclipse is actually a dragon?

07-21-12, 3:28 PM

@KyousukeT

Gray isn't weak at all. He's just not as effective as Freed, Mirajane or his other 4 team-mates. Sure he's a main character and has a more reserved and intelligent approach to fighting but he's never been a consistent threat. Though, Mashima will definitely give him a sudden power up so none of that matters any more lol. I prefer him as a character way more than Natsu, I just don't like to see him trolled so much.

Freed: Has some broken abilities and Laxus and Freed on the same team would be too much win since they've been a team for far longer than Natsu and Gray and have actively been taking S class missions.

Mira: Mira > Freed for some while. Training on both ends should've kept a similar gap still. Also, this isn't about liking fighting or not any more. It's about Lucy.
--
aria93 said:
-Shuda- said:

Unfortunately for Orga though, he's going to wish he was never born. You don't give Laxus that look bro, you've been acting up the entire time making faces you never knew you could make while hiding behind Sting and your guild-mates. Time to back it all up, you are now facing Laxus Dreyar.

I second that...Orga is screwed!!!Don't mess with Laxus :D

Damn straight. :)

07-21-12, 6:42 PM

-Shuda- said:
@KyousukeT

Gray isn't weak at all. He's just not as effective as Freed, Mirajane or his other 4 team-mates. Sure he's a main character and has a more reserved and intelligent approach to fighting but he's never been a consistent threat. Though, Mashima will definitely give him a sudden power up so none of that matters any more lol. I prefer him as a character way more than Natsu, I just don't like to see him trolled so much.

Freed: Has some broken abilities and Laxus and Freed on the same team would be too much win since they've been a team for far longer than Natsu and Gray and have actively been taking S class missions.

Mira: Mira > Freed for some while. Training on both ends should've kept a similar gap still. Also, this isn't about liking fighting or not any more. It's about Lucy
--

Yup, but that sounded way better than the previous post though. =x
I personally find it funny when others (not you) start comparing Natsu & Gray and call him weak, etc. Sure, he may not be a Dragon Slayer but that's no reason to underestimate him. And yea, Mashima-sensei will surely give him a power-up. I would like to see Mira fighting more in her new form though. Seems scary.
But nonetheless, Gray would be more suitable in this scenario IMO. If all goes well, we should be able to see Ice Creation Magic vs Memory Creation Magic (or whatever you call it =D).
-Shuda- said:
aria93 said:
-Shuda- said:

Unfortunately for Orga though, he's going to wish he was never born. You don't give Laxus that look bro, you've been acting up the entire time making faces you never knew you could make while hiding behind Sting and your guild-mates. Time to back it all up, you are now facing Laxus Dreyar.

I second that...Orga is screwed!!!Don't mess with Laxus :D

Damn straight. :)

You bet. Whenever Laxus is concerned, everybody agrees. =]
Modified by KyousukeT, 07-21-12, 6:49 PM

07-22-12, 12:37 AM

I KNEW THAT HAS TO COME UP SOON. i so called the dragon king festival
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=463003&show=160

so wait...that means that the dragons have been waiting for this as well
http://www.mangareader.net/135-7216-12/fairy-tail/chapter-101.html

things are starting to finally get somewhere now.

also for those who are interested, i'll try post another log between my mate and i when i see him next.

07-22-12, 6:42 AM

Darklight0303 said:
okthxbaii said:
What a boring chapter.

And more of Natsu trying to save the day, AGAIN.

You know, it would be nice if he got the shit kicked out of him to be reminded he can't always save everyone.

And of course, it wouldn't be complete with that awful overused shounen phrase, "I'm all fired up."

He uses it all the time and you still bitch about it? Wow and people call him slow.

Either way it was a good chapter with a very juicy piece of plot at the end. ANyone else notice the person in the painting or more exactly what they have around the neck?

still? of course people bitch about it. who wouldnt, with that stupid phrase from such a bad character. moron, stop acting so high and mighty all the time. jeez, ur comments are annoying.

07-22-12, 6:43 AM

loskierek said:
ehhh...... they are pushing it with this rage and all .... they are milking this situation as hard as possible :/ I just hope this arc has atleast awesome battles or I might drop this soon

indeed.. that makes it so predictable..

07-22-12, 6:45 AM

im pretty sure that everyone in fairy tail will win against sabertooth.. that would be so lame and boring. at least make someone lose, like natsu? he needs a lesson :)

07-22-12, 6:49 AM

AlanViBritannia said:
Gray should've been kicked out and either Mirajane or Jellal included.

yeah but it just had to be him so he could be rufus opponent.. so laaaaaame, everything is way too predictable now..

07-22-12, 6:56 AM

Jallium said:
Darklight0303 said:
okthxbaii said:
What a boring chapter.

And more of Natsu trying to save the day, AGAIN.

You know, it would be nice if he got the shit kicked out of him to be reminded he can't always save everyone.

And of course, it wouldn't be complete with that awful overused shounen phrase, "I'm all fired up."

He uses it all the time and you still bitch about it? Wow and people call him slow.

Either way it was a good chapter with a very juicy piece of plot at the end. ANyone else notice the person in the painting or more exactly what they have around the neck?

still? of course people bitch about it. who wouldnt, with that stupid phrase from such a bad character. moron, stop acting so high and mighty all the time. jeez, ur comments are annoying.

At the very least he's not cursing and multi-posting in order to prove his hating.
Does the word "conversation" exist in your head pal? And btw use some logic that is consistent with manga rather than what's badass according to your preferances
meaning Gray is one of the mains. Like it or not he's in. If on the other hand he wasn't that would have been lame from the author's part. If one of the mains ends up in the sidetrack it's infinetely worse than what you are asking for. We've seen it happen before in other manga and it has always ended with the same disappointment and the question as to "why include them in the main party in the first place when you don't give them any attention?" Use your head more rather than rushing in to prove some kind of non mainstream thinking.
Modified by Kanic, 07-22-12, 7:03 AM
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman

07-22-12, 9:21 AM

It's quite childish how anybody who dares whoop somebody from FT has to be portrayed/viewed as horrid and villianous, as if FT don't go out on quests fighting others battles and going up against oponents who see them as the wrong-un's; such hypocrites. :p

Obviosly, nothing will happen to Lucy, but hopefully, here change of scenery will provide reason for some solo character development.

07-22-12, 9:39 AM

Queen_Stars said:
It's quite childish how anybody who dares whoop somebody from FT has to be portrayed/viewed as horrid and villianous, as if FT don't go out on quests fighting others battles and going up against oponents who see them as the wrong-un's; such hypocrites. :p

Obviosly, nothing will happen to Lucy, but hopefully, here change of scenery will provide reason for some solo character development.

Second that. I didn't get mad at Minerva either but Hiro actually planned ahead and has stated that ST are involved with illegal activites (to make them more villain-like). So even though I agree they ARE villains.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
-Mr.Freeman

07-22-12, 9:47 AM

Kanic said:
Queen_Stars said:

Second that. I didn't get mad at Minerva either but Hiro actually planned ahead and has stated that ST are involved with illegal activites (to make them more villain-like). So even though I agree they ARE villains.

I know, I just think it gets a little sad how the have to be, just to enforce us supporting FT triumphing over all.
It just leaves a little less to the imagination IMO.
Modified by Queen_Stars, 07-22-12, 9:50 AM

07-22-12, 9:52 AM

Queen_Stars said:
Kanic said:
Queen_Stars said:

I know, I just think it gets a little sad how the have to be, just to enforce us supporting of FT triumphing over all.

Look at it from another perspective: rather than actual villains think of it all as part of the competetive sense of the tournaments. I like it more when I view it like that
-Mr.Freeman

07-22-12, 9:53 AM

Kanic said:
Queen_Stars said:

Third that. I want to see an arc where Fairy Tail are the bad guys, or at least it isn't as one-dimensional as right vs wrong.

I want to sympathize with the enemy, see their point of views and even shed some tears. The closest thing to that was the the fighting festival arc with Laxus and the Rajinshuu. Also, Ultear's mini arcs could possibly fit the criteria. Though, that was all pulled off at the end of each respective conflict. I want to see Fairy Tail oppressing someone, creating enemies through their own fault and look like anti-heroes for a bit.

Though, Lumen Histoire's description from Ivan and Mavis was a good sign for things like this to come.

07-22-12, 9:59 AM

-Shuda- said:
Kanic said:
Queen_Stars said:

Third that. I want to see an arc where Fairy Tail are the bad guys, or at least it isn't as one-dimensional as right vs wrong.

I want to sympathize with the enemy, see their point of views and even shed some tears. The closest thing to that was the the fighting festival arc with Laxus and the Rajinshuu. Also, Ultear's mini arcs could possibly fit the criteria. Though, that was all pulled off at the end of each respective conflict. I want to see Fairy Tail oppressing someone, creating enemies through their own fault and look like anti-heroes for a bit.

Though, Lumen Histoire's description from Ivan and Mavis was a good sign for things like this to come.

+1, I always enjoy bad guys with actual convictions or at least somekind of personality or background that explains their actions. I actually have high hopes from Sting/Rogue. I don't how they are connected to Natsu/Gazeel but I believe there's more than they were just their fans. I hope there's another reason behind them killing their parents-dragons.
-Mr.Freeman

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices