MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Pages (4) 0.8 [1.8] 2.8 3.8 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Poll: Fairy Tail Chapter 291 Discussion


Jul 12, 2012 4:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 2184
I Love Lucy (see what I did there?) but damn, she's useless.
 
Jul 12, 2012 4:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1392
why does Mashima feel the need to make us hate Sabertooth and make Lucy useless....
 
Jul 12, 2012 4:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2332
i hope he stops it soon
 
Jul 12, 2012 4:45 PM

Online
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 4621
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
KeiranShikari said:
Fairy Tail's plots have always been paper thin, even by fightan shounen standards and always will be. The only reason this manga has gotten this far is PLOT.

Strong female cast with well written story.


Fairy Tails true plot will only be starting during/at the end of this arc. Everything before was just the introduction


A series should not take 300 chapters to get acceptable.

And going by how poorly written the rest of the series has been I do not see the next arc saving this atrocity.
 
Jul 12, 2012 4:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5713
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
KeiranShikari said:
Fairy Tail's plots have always been paper thin, even by fightan shounen standards and always will be. The only reason this manga has gotten this far is PLOT.

Strong female cast with well written story.


Fairy Tails true plot will only be starting during/at the end of this arc. Everything before was just the introduction


This guy is just trolling the thread and is trying to provoke a negative reaction just ignore it and move on and they'll stop once they get bored.

Natsu is going to kick Sting's ass for sure. I still like him even though he is a douche and an asshole. It will be fun to watch him get pwnd by Natsu though.

Hope Rouge leaves with Fro he seems to kind to be in Sabertooth.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"
 
Jul 12, 2012 4:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2504
KeiranShikari said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
KeiranShikari said:
Fairy Tail's plots have always been paper thin, even by fightan shounen standards and always will be. The only reason this manga has gotten this far is PLOT.

Strong female cast with well written story.


Fairy Tails true plot will only be starting during/at the end of this arc. Everything before was just the introduction


A series should not take 300 chapters to get acceptable.

And going by how poorly written the rest of the series has been I do not see the next arc saving this atrocity.

Then maybe you should just drop this already
 
Jul 12, 2012 4:50 PM

Online
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 4621
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
KeiranShikari said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
KeiranShikari said:
Fairy Tail's plots have always been paper thin, even by fightan shounen standards and always will be. The only reason this manga has gotten this far is PLOT.

Strong female cast with well written story.


Fairy Tails true plot will only be starting during/at the end of this arc. Everything before was just the introduction


A series should not take 300 chapters to get acceptable.

And going by how poorly written the rest of the series has been I do not see the next arc saving this atrocity.

Then maybe you should just drop this already


But I like the hot chicks and music.
 
Jul 12, 2012 5:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 3871
Hiro Mashima hates Lucy damn. She just recovered from emotional sentiments and she got owned again. LOKE WHY U NO GO OUT FORCEFULLY?!

Darklight0303 said:
Congratulations Sabertooth. You motherfuckers just signed your fuckin death warrant. Have a nice trip to hell


Agreed.

KeiranShikari said:
*fap fap fap*


Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..

Dat Cover!
 
Jul 12, 2012 5:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 115
sabertooth needs to go down for sure now :/
i would expect torture from raven tail but sabertooth?
they went to far now ...
 
Jul 12, 2012 5:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 3871
Why fight? :D One Piece is indeed better than FT, but FT is like better than Naruto and Bleach ( at least for now )

And I don't see any wrong from having fanservices in FT.
 
Jul 12, 2012 5:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1482
What would of been awesome, If Someone Hopefully Natsu Just Blasted THAT BITCH from the outside out of the bubble.
 
Jul 12, 2012 5:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 797
Am i the only one who thought of Blitzball when seeing the arena?
 
Jul 12, 2012 6:06 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 540
Kind of a shame what happened to Lucy in this chapter. She really got buried in this chapter......BAD! Oh well, at least Lucy will always be hotter than Minerva! Fanservice is something Lucy never loses in! XD
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

 
Jul 12, 2012 6:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 284
Darklight0303 said:
Congratulations Sabertooth. You motherfuckers just signed your fuckin death warrant. Have a nice trip to hell

I hope they all go to hell!!!! Son of a b*****!!!!

darkwap said:
Seriously when did Fairy Tail ever get so grim. Nearly every chapter something awful happens. Especially when its a Lucy related chapter. I agree with above 1st post ^ Natsu should go all crazy on them.

And we cannot forgot that the end of this arc might be Lucy's dead.....
 
Jul 12, 2012 6:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 520
Well I see this thread has been degenerated, such sadness D:
It is also sad that I can't remember a time when Lucy was actually the winner at something. She seems to get the short end of the deal every time lately =.=


 
Jul 12, 2012 6:55 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 6336
Waiting for Natsu to thrash that bastard guild.
 
Jul 12, 2012 6:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1187
Ah,I love it when someone puts Fairy Tail in there place,even though they just signed their tickets to hell.Power of Friendship - Denied & rejected.
Personally,really wished Juvia did better.I like her more than Lucy :(.

Hey,what are you One Piece fans doing?You are making the rest of us look bad!
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
 
Jul 12, 2012 7:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 278
Ohhh I thoroughly enjoyed the beating of Lucy, and the look on Fairy Tail's face lol.

Sabertooth FTW!
 
Jul 12, 2012 7:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 324
I'm not sure what to think of the author purposing riling us up to Fairy Tail's cause. I feel like my emotions have been so ... manipulated. How can anyone not HATE Sabertooth after this?

Sabertooth is the new Raven Tail. The bad guy we all like to hate. The good thing is, at least Sabertooth is not hiding their malice at all. They do have better skill and they're not afraid of beating down their opponents ruthlessly, even if it's bad for PR. Better than Raven Tail, who would win using underhanded means and pretend nothing happened.
 
Jul 12, 2012 7:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 387
Lol nice fanservice in this chapter, I liked. But lucy got her ass owned lmao. Really wasn't that bad compared to what happened in previous chapters, but eh w/e. Minerva just defeated her, no big deal lol...
 
Jul 12, 2012 7:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 387
Tensai_Cassio said:
Darklight0303 said:
Congratulations Sabertooth. You motherfuckers just signed your fuckin death warrant. Have a nice trip to hell

I hope they all go to hell!!!! Son of a b*****!!!!

darkwap said:
Seriously when did Fairy Tail ever get so grim. Nearly every chapter something awful happens. Especially when its a Lucy related chapter. I agree with above 1st post ^ Natsu should go all crazy on them.

And we cannot forgot that the end of this arc might be Lucy's dead.....


NO...
 
Jul 12, 2012 7:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 9290
HollowV2 said:
Lol nice fanservice in this chapter, I liked. But lucy got her ass owned lmao. Really wasn't that bad compared to what happened in previous chapters, but eh w/e. Minerva just defeated her, no big deal lol...


Surely you're joking. This is the worst she's been done in the manga. The closest thing before this was Kain and even that is tame compared to this.
 
Jul 12, 2012 7:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1938
HollowV2 said:
Tensai_Cassio said:
Darklight0303 said:
Congratulations Sabertooth. You motherfuckers just signed your fuckin death warrant. Have a nice trip to hell

I hope they all go to hell!!!! Son of a b*****!!!!

darkwap said:
Seriously when did Fairy Tail ever get so grim. Nearly every chapter something awful happens. Especially when its a Lucy related chapter. I agree with above 1st post ^ Natsu should go all crazy on them.

And we cannot forgot that the end of this arc might be Lucy's dead.....


NO...


I want Lucy to die.
*insert deep quote from some popular anime here*
 
Jul 12, 2012 7:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 9290
FastWheels said:
HollowV2 said:
Tensai_Cassio said:
Darklight0303 said:
Congratulations Sabertooth. You motherfuckers just signed your fuckin death warrant. Have a nice trip to hell

I hope they all go to hell!!!! Son of a b*****!!!!

darkwap said:
Seriously when did Fairy Tail ever get so grim. Nearly every chapter something awful happens. Especially when its a Lucy related chapter. I agree with above 1st post ^ Natsu should go all crazy on them.

And we cannot forgot that the end of this arc might be Lucy's dead.....


NO...


I want Lucy to die.


Why?
 
Jul 12, 2012 7:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 510
When I saw water I thought Juvia is gonna win but... then Minerva appeared and I thought oh this isn't gonna end well and damn... did Mashima suddenly start hating Lucy or something
"------and she said.
If you accept everything, you won't be hurt. Everything you disagree with, everything you hate, and everything you can't acknowledge. If you can accept them without resisting, then you won't be hurt. If you deny everything, you will be hurt. Everything you agree with, everything you like, and everything you can acknowledge. If you can only deny it, then you'll be hurt."
 
Jul 12, 2012 7:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 284
Darklight0303 said:
FastWheels said:
HollowV2 said:
Tensai_Cassio said:
Darklight0303 said:
Congratulations Sabertooth. You motherfuckers just signed your fuckin death warrant. Have a nice trip to hell

I hope they all go to hell!!!! Son of a b*****!!!!

darkwap said:
Seriously when did Fairy Tail ever get so grim. Nearly every chapter something awful happens. Especially when its a Lucy related chapter. I agree with above 1st post ^ Natsu should go all crazy on them.

And we cannot forgot that the end of this arc might be Lucy's dead.....


NO...


I want Lucy to die.


Why?


Why the hate with Lucy???
 
Jul 12, 2012 7:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1392
Tensai_Cassio said:
Darklight0303 said:
FastWheels said:
HollowV2 said:
Tensai_Cassio said:
Darklight0303 said:
Congratulations Sabertooth. You motherfuckers just signed your fuckin death warrant. Have a nice trip to hell

I hope they all go to hell!!!! Son of a b*****!!!!

darkwap said:
Seriously when did Fairy Tail ever get so grim. Nearly every chapter something awful happens. Especially when its a Lucy related chapter. I agree with above 1st post ^ Natsu should go all crazy on them.

And we cannot forgot that the end of this arc might be Lucy's dead.....


NO...


I want Lucy to die.


Why?


Why the hate with Lucy???

because people don't like repetitive weaklings.
 
Jul 12, 2012 7:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5713
pillsbury15 said:
When I saw water I thought Juvia is gonna win but... then Minerva appeared and I thought oh this isn't gonna end well and damn... did Mashima suddenly start hating Lucy or something


Well Levy has been narrating the chapters so maybe she goes into a coma or something here?
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"
 
Jul 12, 2012 7:55 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 57
Darklight0303 said:
Loggoyl said:
it sucks that they don't show violent dead in fairy tail. I mean some trash things like in Gantz would be awesome.
Oh yes Gantz. That trashy piece of shit with no plot these days. Yea I don't think so.


Yeah. But i wasn't talking about this. I want Bad guys to DIE in fairy tail. I mean minerva need every of her bone crushed...I mean someone coming and trashing her skull against a wall transforming it in a piece of meat would be nice. :)
 
Jul 12, 2012 8:11 PM
Forum Moderator
Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 7268
Minerva pretty much said "Fuck you" to Nakama power. I doubt Lucy's dead though, she'll probably end up in a coma or something of the like. Wonder what'll happen next week.
 
Jul 12, 2012 8:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1938
Zakeru1221 said:
Tensai_Cassio said:
Darklight0303 said:
FastWheels said:
HollowV2 said:
Tensai_Cassio said:
Darklight0303 said:
Congratulations Sabertooth. You motherfuckers just signed your fuckin death warrant. Have a nice trip to hell

I hope they all go to hell!!!! Son of a b*****!!!!

darkwap said:
Seriously when did Fairy Tail ever get so grim. Nearly every chapter something awful happens. Especially when its a Lucy related chapter. I agree with above 1st post ^ Natsu should go all crazy on them.

And we cannot forgot that the end of this arc might be Lucy's dead.....


NO...


I want Lucy to die.


Why?


Why the hate with Lucy???

because people don't like repetitive weaklings.

I dislike her because she's annyoing.
*insert deep quote from some popular anime here*
 
Jul 12, 2012 8:13 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 4388
When Nakama power prevails, everyone's pissed. When Fairy Tail (A) gets a harsh slap from reality, everyone is still pissed. (Not everyone, but majority posts)

I love Lucy but I loved Lucy getting destroyed even more. Minerva is a bad bitch and she just proved it. What's wrong with her beating up Lucy excessively in a battle? It's not Minerva's fault Lucy's weak or a good match-up for her, they're both female mages. If anything, blame Juvia and Lucy for not working together.

About Sting and ST laughing, sure that's a bit harsh but they're the antagonists and that's their role. Personally, I'd root for Sting over Natsu any day.

Also, I'm going to laugh to myself when Sting does reform and become an ally. You think what they did right now was bad? I've seen far worse antagonists become great allies, like Gajeel and even more-so in Rave Master. Though, he's definitely going to get destroyed by plot-kai for his actions first. He's a cocky teen who thinks he's invincible. It's nothing strange seeing him laughing at his rivals' misfortune with his friends. When he tastes defeat for the first time, that's when he'll develop a real face. Rogue on the other hand seems to already be a few steps ahead of him on this path.

It's been hinted that Fairy Tail will gather all the Dragon Slayers eventually.

However, Orga, now he's putting up a face too big for someone Laxus is going to destroy.
Modified by Shuda-, Jul 12, 2012 10:34 PM
 
Jul 12, 2012 8:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 487
Nice cooperation from FT A & B here. If Juvia didn't F. up maybe Lucy would not be a vegetable now. What's more is that Lucy might loose her keys. I don't see Minerva giving them back for free.

Why did Juvia and Lucy even had to duel each other? Lucy's Aquarius (useless summon anyway - Lucy thinks of her as friend and she's like f.u.) just targets everyone and Juvia thinks Lucy might steal her f... Gray. Fairy Tail and whole Nakama Power went trough the window there.

Why is it that whenever Lucy (main female of the story) has chance to shine she gets choke slammed? How much more confidence this girl needs to loose before slitting her veins? Every time she fights she's loosing. Why was she even there in the event part? Why didn't they send useless Gray? He didn't take part in any event since day 1. At this point when Lucy lost her narrator role even Mashima must hate her. The only thing Lucy is good at is fan service. Mashima why did you even add Lucy to the story to begin with? To torture her or what?

If Lucy really is part dragon I hope She snaps right now and with Acnologia full support wipes whole world clean.

And guess what? FT cant do anything. Rules of the tournament wont let them. Sure they can fight in battle portion maybe but that won't solve anything.

Even if Lucy got beaten up so much now She will recover by the end of tournament either due to Wendy or Sheila or both. Other possibility is that at some point Lucy got subbed by Gemini and next chapter Minerva will fall out of the ring from Regulus Blast D:

For this chapter FT gets MAL score 0...

Of course it is Natsu that will do the fighting. Without Natsu Lucy is nobody. She can't even wipe her ass without his help and his AWEEEEEEEEESOME DRAGONZ POWERZZZZZZZZZ! Natsu and Guild of Loosers is all Lucy has to relay on after her father died pretty much. Mashima just end her suffering please.

This chapter made me think of Lucy as victim of mass rape. She gets raped every time, everywhere by everyone.
Modified by SleepnDreamn, Jul 12, 2012 9:54 PM
 
Jul 12, 2012 9:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5189
not only Sabertooth should suffer like pigs that they are

Aquarius deserves a super hard bitchslap for ditching like that
Modified by Brigandi, Jul 12, 2012 11:09 PM
 
Jul 12, 2012 10:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 30
Wow Lucy got owned, not even funny.

And seriously, as someone above me just mentioned; Aquarius needs to get f*cked up. When ever Lucy depends on her she plays around. I hope after this chapter her spirits see her in a coma or something and Aquarius blames herself or ACTUALLY feels something. Out of all of Lucy's spirits she annoys me the most.

That and I hope Natsu "awakens" momentarily and thrashes Sting and ST cause now they deserve it.
 
Jul 12, 2012 10:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5713
Rogue needs to take Fro and RUN FOREST RUN! Cause if he don't he is going to get the shit beat out of him like rest of ST and he does not deserve that like the rest of them at least from what Hiro has shown us about him so far.
Modified by Roloko, Jul 12, 2012 11:20 PM
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"
 
Jul 12, 2012 11:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 5424
Hmm. Now thinking back at it, didn't Juvia joined the first event????
The one who is supposed to be participating in this event should be Mirajane or Laxus!!! (Jellal was swapped by Cana, thus he is not included on this one)

It wasn't really stated in the rules... so I guess I will let this go. But Mira or Laxus would miss an event chance.

Why? Hmm. I guess Juvia was used for convenience.
 
Jul 13, 2012 12:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 973
Damn that Saber just kill them.
 
Jul 13, 2012 1:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 5202
Can we please have like a fucking Natsu vs Sabertooth round 2. Jesus Christ these guys need to get fucked up.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
 
Jul 13, 2012 1:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 8627
I'm unbelievably pissed off right now!

And what the hell is with that rule, Lucy was doing pretty well...but now FT will get the least points.
 
Jul 13, 2012 1:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 8627
-MgZ_ said:
Hiro Mashima hates Lucy damn. She just recovered from emotional sentiments and she got owned again. LOKE WHY U NO GO OUT FORCEFULLY?!

Exactly my thoughts...where the hell is Loke????
 
Jul 13, 2012 1:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 5202
Barion-Zara said:
-MgZ_ said:
Hiro Mashima hates Lucy damn. She just recovered from emotional sentiments and she got owned again. LOKE WHY U NO GO OUT FORCEFULLY?!

Exactly my thoughts...where the hell is Loke????


That's actually a really good damn question. Normally he can force himself out but maybe it's because she didn't have the keys on her anymore? Then again he is supposed to be the strongest zodiac so even so I would think he'd be able to force himself out.. Perhaps they decided to give Loke an even more minor role in the series?

Jesus I don't care I just want to see Natsu and the others open up a can of whoop ass on Sabertooth.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
 
Jul 13, 2012 2:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 9290
Ragix said:
Barion-Zara said:
-MgZ_ said:
Hiro Mashima hates Lucy damn. She just recovered from emotional sentiments and she got owned again. LOKE WHY U NO GO OUT FORCEFULLY?!

Exactly my thoughts...where the hell is Loke????


That's actually a really good damn question. Normally he can force himself out but maybe it's because she didn't have the keys on her anymore? Then again he is supposed to be the strongest zodiac so even so I would think he'd be able to force himself out.. Perhaps they decided to give Loke an even more minor role in the series?

Jesus I don't care I just want to see Natsu and the others open up a can of whoop ass on Sabertooth.


I hear ya. Revenge will be sweet.
 
Jul 13, 2012 3:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 972
Darklight0303 said:
Congratulations Sabertooth. You motherfuckers just signed your fuckin death warrant. Have a nice trip to hell


Sabertooth......AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

Someone needs to kill them all(besides Rogue), especially Sting and Minerva >:(

Poor Lucy,I hope she is ok.
And Juvia could win, why Hiro used her as a comic relif?I hope that her battle is going to be awesome!

DIE SABERTOOTH DIE
 
Jul 13, 2012 4:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 7958
SleepnDreamn said:
Nice cooperation from FT A & B here. If Juvia didn't F. up maybe Lucy would not be a vegetable now. What's more is that Lucy might loose her keys. I don't see Minerva giving them back for free.


I doubt she'll loose her keys, for one FT would hardly stand idly and let that actually happen, they're not one's to care about rules usually...secondly....that guy needs Lucy to keep her keys so he can go ahead with his plan and open up that gateway.

Still a retaliation with disregard for the rules seems unlikely despite what happened.

aria93 said:
And Juvia could win, why Hiro used her as a comic relif?I hope that her battle is going to be awesome!


Yea....if Hiro didn't make her stupidly fall out like that she would've stood a good chance of winning....
Modified by -Deactivated-, Jul 13, 2012 4:21 AM
 
Jul 13, 2012 4:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 31
Natsuuu, I don't care if it's mainstream just avenge her T_T

too bad I like sting and rogue, they are really.. hot (especially sting). I hope they change sides, I have a feeling rogue will.. not too sure about sting though since that motherf***er had no remorse in the actions minerva did towards lucy. Great chapter, 5/5, since it managed to piss me off.
 
Jul 13, 2012 4:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 677
Juvia was awesome but oh, Mashima you troll.

Someone kill Sabertooth already? Extra hard torture for Minerva and Sting, please? Lleave out Rogue, I believe he's a good guy. Poor Lucy... My guess for Day 4's tag battle would be Fairy Tail A vs. Sabertooth. FT will be avenging Lucy. The next chapter better be good.
 
Jul 13, 2012 5:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 110
To be honest, I kinda like this new sabertooth person. yes shes clearly a sadist, but she did kinda do what i thought sabertooth would do from the start, completely smash everyone.
Kinda reminds of of when Zero destroyed natsu, lucy and grey >_<

anyway, fairy tail won't let this slide at all. even more so when you remember this page http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/291/22

to my eyes, this was also a direct message to fairy tail telling them whose on top and where fairy tail truly stand.

I'm thinking that there might be a guild war if this continues. not sure though
 
Jul 13, 2012 5:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 291
So now people seem to be hating Sting (& co) more for laughing at Lucy then Gajeel who once 'tortured' Lucy ? Also, why wish Sting to die when Minerva's the one who did that to Lucy...
(Not to mention it's kinda childish to wish that characters die because of their bad or rotten attitude, it's not like it's a guild or murderers or something.)

And why Lucy again anyway, can't the author think of ANYTHING else so we'd want a FT vs ST showdown ? pfff ....
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
 
Jul 13, 2012 5:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 875
OMG SPOILERS.
//gonna read nao~

Claims | Badges | Cards
 
Top
Pages (4) 0.8 [1.8] 2.8 3.8 » ... Last »