MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Fairy Tail Chapter 291 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Fairy Tail »» Fairy Tail Chapter 291 Discussion

Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Fairy Tail Chapter 291 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

52 63.41%
4 out of 5: Liked it

17 20.73%
3 out of 5: It was OK

5 6.10%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 3.66%
1 out of 5: Hated it

5 6.10%
Voters: 82

07-12-12, 4:39 PM

I Love Lucy (see what I did there?) but damn, she's useless.

07-12-12, 4:40 PM

why does Mashima feel the need to make us hate Sabertooth and make Lucy useless....

07-12-12, 4:43 PM

i hope he stops it soon

07-12-12, 4:45 PM

Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
KeiranShikari said:
Fairy Tail's plots have always been paper thin, even by fightan shounen standards and always will be. The only reason this manga has gotten this far is PLOT.

Strong female cast with well written story.

Fairy Tails true plot will only be starting during/at the end of this arc. Everything before was just the introduction

A series should not take 300 chapters to get acceptable.

And going by how poorly written the rest of the series has been I do not see the next arc saving this atrocity.

07-12-12, 4:48 PM

Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
KeiranShikari said:
Fairy Tail's plots have always been paper thin, even by fightan shounen standards and always will be. The only reason this manga has gotten this far is PLOT.

Fairy Tails true plot will only be starting during/at the end of this arc. Everything before was just the introduction

This guy is just trolling the thread and is trying to provoke a negative reaction just ignore it and move on and they'll stop once they get bored.

Natsu is going to kick Sting's ass for sure. I still like him even though he is a douche and an asshole. It will be fun to watch him get pwnd by Natsu though.

Hope Rouge leaves with Fro he seems to kind to be in Sabertooth.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"

07-12-12, 4:49 PM

KeiranShikari said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
KeiranShikari said:

And going by how poorly written the rest of the series has been I do not see the next arc saving this atrocity.

Then maybe you should just drop this already

07-12-12, 4:50 PM

Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
KeiranShikari said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
KeiranShikari said:

Then maybe you should just drop this already

But I like the hot chicks and music.

07-12-12, 5:33 PM

Hiro Mashima hates Lucy damn. She just recovered from emotional sentiments and she got owned again. LOKE WHY U NO GO OUT FORCEFULLY?!

Darklight0303 said:
Congratulations Sabertooth. You motherfuckers just signed your fuckin death warrant. Have a nice trip to hell

Agreed.

KeiranShikari said:
*fap fap fap*

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..

Dat Cover!

07-12-12, 5:35 PM

sabertooth needs to go down for sure now :/
i would expect torture from raven tail but sabertooth?
they went to far now ...

07-12-12, 5:42 PM

Why fight? :D One Piece is indeed better than FT, but FT is like better than Naruto and Bleach ( at least for now )

And I don't see any wrong from having fanservices in FT.

07-12-12, 5:51 PM

What would of been awesome, If Someone Hopefully Natsu Just Blasted THAT BITCH from the outside out of the bubble.

07-12-12, 5:55 PM

Am i the only one who thought of Blitzball when seeing the arena?

07-12-12, 6:06 PM

Kind of a shame what happened to Lucy in this chapter. She really got buried in this chapter......BAD! Oh well, at least Lucy will always be hotter than Minerva! Fanservice is something Lucy never loses in! XD
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

07-12-12, 6:07 PM

Darklight0303 said:
Congratulations Sabertooth. You motherfuckers just signed your fuckin death warrant. Have a nice trip to hell

I hope they all go to hell!!!! Son of a b*****!!!!

darkwap said:
Seriously when did Fairy Tail ever get so grim. Nearly every chapter something awful happens. Especially when its a Lucy related chapter. I agree with above 1st post ^ Natsu should go all crazy on them.

And we cannot forgot that the end of this arc might be Lucy's dead.....

07-12-12, 6:08 PM

Well I see this thread has been degenerated, such sadness D:
It is also sad that I can't remember a time when Lucy was actually the winner at something. She seems to get the short end of the deal every time lately =.=

07-12-12, 6:55 PM

Waiting for Natsu to thrash that bastard guild.

07-12-12, 6:59 PM

Ah,I love it when someone puts Fairy Tail in there place,even though they just signed their tickets to hell.Power of Friendship - Denied & rejected.
Personally,really wished Juvia did better.I like her more than Lucy :(.

Hey,what are you One Piece fans doing?You are making the rest of us look bad!
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.

07-12-12, 7:02 PM

Ohhh I thoroughly enjoyed the beating of Lucy, and the look on Fairy Tail's face lol.

Sabertooth FTW!

07-12-12, 7:02 PM

I'm not sure what to think of the author purposing riling us up to Fairy Tail's cause. I feel like my emotions have been so ... manipulated. How can anyone not HATE Sabertooth after this?

Sabertooth is the new Raven Tail. The bad guy we all like to hate. The good thing is, at least Sabertooth is not hiding their malice at all. They do have better skill and they're not afraid of beating down their opponents ruthlessly, even if it's bad for PR. Better than Raven Tail, who would win using underhanded means and pretend nothing happened.

07-12-12, 7:18 PM

Lol nice fanservice in this chapter, I liked. But lucy got her ass owned lmao. Really wasn't that bad compared to what happened in previous chapters, but eh w/e. Minerva just defeated her, no big deal lol...

Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices