Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 12, 2012 10:30 AM
Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kay guys. It aired in Japan.

some spoilers

Jul 12, 2012 11:36 AM
Jun 2012
More... can't find any info anywhere :D
Jul 12, 2012 11:42 AM
Aug 2010
HOLY FUCK WHAT A TWIST... I CANT STAND THIS

Jul 12, 2012 11:52 AM
Feb 2012
Damn it, I gotta watch raw. Never mind I don't know Japanese lol
Jul 12, 2012 12:53 PM

Mar 2011
Is new opening in this episode ?
Jul 12, 2012 12:54 PM
Aug 2010
MiLTeK said:
Is new opening in this episode ?

nope :(

thought its gonna be this ep since its the second half's first ep.

unless Ep14 and 26 eps in total :o
Jul 12, 2012 3:10 PM
Jul 2012
Unfortunately I don't know or speak japanese... but I know a few words.

Did that "vision" or "hologram" or "ghost" of the older Eureka say "The secrets arn't your enemy."??

Can't wait for the subbed thats bout all I can say.
Jul 12, 2012 5:24 PM

Nov 2007
Still no new OP and ED didn't air... end credit at the beginning? Eureka's pregnant. She's from a place that human and her kind that can live together. Renton is her baby's father.

Police is planning to use Eureka? And the team is planning to capture Eureka? Anyways, they are not thinking good thing about her.

Chief met Eureka 10 years ago who came here before and she knows them? Then she doesn't know him at all. He guesses that she's from the past and the baby is the boy. (lol @ the reference about Aquarion)

Eureka go caught by the police, and vision of Eureka as mother telling young Eureka to Union because secret is not enemy. Truth also wants Eureka.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 12, 2012 5:25 PM
Feb 2012
I seriously hate Truth. I really want to know why some all powerful jerk went and stole the main heroine and is now trying to kidnap Eureka :/ I don't think I even hated the evil guy from the first series this much.

My wish is, even though I know it won't happen, is that Renton warps back and shows his son what being a main character is all about and beats up Truth.

Also was Eureka always so giddy?
Jul 12, 2012 6:00 PM

Feb 2008
She's pregnant. Meaning she got some nookie. Meaning - of course she's giddier than the past Eureka.

Unfortunately, my only option is to wait for subs. Booo. :(
Jul 12, 2012 6:06 PM

Nov 2010
She got giddy after she realized she is in love with Renton in ep 26. She might not have been this giddy, but she was definitely similar.

I watched the EP too, even though I don't know any japanese. I still understood some things. Apparently Eureka got seperated from Renton and she doesn't know where he is? Eureka is definitely the same Eureka from last season, because she says she came from an Earth where people and scub coral were able to co-exist. She is apparently from the past though.

Nothing revealed about the Gekkostate though.

And how did Truth know how Eureka looked when she was younger?

The Secrets aren't their enemy - says hologram/Ao's mother Eureka. This Eureka asks Ao to help her get back to Renton, because bad things will happen soon.

One thing I noticed that Nirvash is Spec 1. Not even spec 2, because the cockpits were designed differently in that. I find this strange, I hope they will say something about this.

Oh, and Seven Swell in the flashback? Or was it something else?
AdolChristinJul 12, 2012 6:13 PM
Jul 12, 2012 8:30 PM

Feb 2011
anyone here who could tell me where i can DL the raw (T.T)
Jul 12, 2012 8:31 PM

Nov 2011
Lol, Truth wants everything especially the truth.
Jul 12, 2012 8:33 PM
May 2012
Lolnut said:

Did that "vision" or "hologram" or "ghost" of the older Eureka say "The secrets arn't your enemy."??

Ok, starting at 20:00, I'll try my best.

eureka:ao, my ao."
ao:mama
this confuses me, i think she said
"ao, return me to renton".. from what ao says, I came to this conclusion... there's also some words I can't translate..
and after she also seems to say "you're the only one who can do it"...
then he says something like "no!! I've been searching for you all along"
eureka: please, something more terrible will happen.
ao: something terrible?
eureka: (now replying to your question, yes I think she does say "they're not our emeny",

I think my translation is useless(because all you wanted was to confirm that sentence), but I wanted to put my jap listing comprehension at full strength, nya! hehe. Oh, and I didn't know the word for enemy can also be said alone just teki/てき, reason I didn't know, is because I only studied the kanji「敵」.. for the kanji it's written in on-form as テキ, most cases those are just combined with other words, but sometimes they're actually used alone.. so yeah^_^

Anyways, by the time you read this, subs will be out..... and we'll see if I did this right or not lol.. if there was a transcript, I'd be able to translate a lot.
それじゃ、おやすみ。
QuakerBitsJul 12, 2012 8:39 PM
Jul 12, 2012 10:53 PM

Sep 2011
Downloading and watching the episode translated :D.

s2012k1993, pretty much summed up everything that happened in the episode, renton is supposely building the Nirvash that Ao is currently using and the Eureka currently with them is from the past. However, I'm confused because the Gekko is from the future when it was said so in the subs.

Lets see if I get this right .
-Ao's earth = Past earth in which Scub coral first appeared seeing as how the Gekko is from the future.
-Eureka's and Renton' Earth = The future earth in which Scubs and humans live alongside each other now. (In a way), because on the last episode of E7 assuming everyones seen it

-Eureka came to this earth via, scub coral when they were experimenting and when the scub coral 'Teleported'? it went back to the PAST Earth, in which Eureka got stuck in and had Ao. After that Eureka saved people from a Secret, which she then disappeared (She had her child therefore this has nothing to do with the past Eureka that is here now)

Now for the present Eureka currently in episode (13), Ao isn't born, and she came from the scub coral as I mentioned above. However, I believe that when Eureka first came to the 'Past' Earth she fell from the sky, and not w/ the Gekko..

1. Eureka Falls from sky > Has Ao > Disappears for 10 years (Due to the secret and coral scub.)
So where is this Eureka that disappeared currently..?
2. Eureka(Pregnant) falls from sky > Gekko falls with her > this isn't the same as when Eureka first fell and had Ao later on.

Omfg I'm confusing myself. If I'm wrong anywhere, feel free to correct me.
TyrelJul 13, 2012 12:05 AM
Jul 12, 2012 11:15 PM
Nov 2011
The Earth that Ao is currently on is the same Earth from the Original Series. We can assume this because George said the Gekko was dated from 12,005 AD which is in the future and from that we can assume that the year for the Earth Ao is on is 20XX(in episode 47 of the first series Renton's sister tells him the scrub coral first arrived on earth 10,000 years ago). :D

I know my post may be somewhat confusing, BUT IT IS AN EXCITING DISCOVERY!

Back to the point. SO the scrub coral has someway to time travel? And when the nirvash took half of the scrub coral away did nirvash dump all of it 10,000 years into the past or something?

Another problem is that even the scrub coral doesn't know where it came from.

Another note: In the time span of 10,000 years it seems like there wasn't much tectonic activity occurring on earth because japan seems to be exactly the same.
Jul 12, 2012 11:19 PM

Apr 2012
Piloting Nirvash when she's six months pregnant, Eureka has guts. Eureka's timeline as I understand in the E7 AO's chronological order. Help me fill in the gaps.

1) 13 years ago (12th of April), Eureka made an appearance out of a Scub Coral light pillar with Nirvash (aka Mark I).

2) She jumped out of Nirvash and landed near Okinawa, leaving an empty Nirvash (not Ao's) to the Americans or Japanese. I'm not quite sure, but it ended up with Gen Bleu.

3) Ten years ago, Eureka conversed with Ivica and Endo on a ship to stop a Scub Burst.

4) Eureka left Ao, when he was two during the first prevention of a Scub Burst. She asks Endo to take care of her child, Ao, if anything happens to her. Also realize this is also the original Nirvash.

5) Eureka, six months pregnant, appears out of Scrub Coral, inadvertently saving Ao. Eureka claims that the Nirvash Ao is using looks similar to the one Renton is currently working on.

6) As a hologram, Eureka appears to Ao, asking him to return her to Renton

7) Eureka and Ao take on Truth.

What does this mean? If we are to follow fictional (i.e. fate) time travel laws, then Eureka is to return to (1) before she gives birth to Ao as Ivica indicates. The bigger mystery to me, at least, is how Ao's Nirvash came into this Ao's world. Eureka hasn't ridden in it and it was under Japanese protection when Ao first piloted his Nirvash. This leads me to speculate that Eureka does succeed in returning back to Renton, but chooses to return to Ao's world with both Nirvashes.

At least, we can end all the Matrix/fake world theories. Now I am confused whether E7's earth and AO's earth are the same or not?
s2012k1993Jul 12, 2012 11:41 PM
Jul 12, 2012 11:21 PM

Jan 2012
QuakerBits said:
Lolnut said:

Ok, starting at 20:00, I'll try my best.

eureka:ao, my ao."
ao:mama
this confuses me, i think she said
"ao, return me to renton".. from what ao says, I came to this conclusion... there's also some words I can't translate..
and after she also seems to say "you're the only one who can do it"...
then he says something like "no!! I've been searching for you all along"
eureka: please, something more terrible will happen.
ao: something terrible?
eureka: (now replying to your question, yes I think she does say "they're not our emeny",

I think my translation is useless(because all you wanted was to confirm that sentence), but I wanted to put my jap listing comprehension at full strength, nya! hehe. Oh, and I didn't know the word for enemy can also be said alone just teki/てき, reason I didn't know, is because I only studied the kanji「敵」.. for the kanji it's written in on-form as テキ, most cases those are just combined with other words, but sometimes they're actually used alone.. so yeah^_^

Anyways, by the time you read this, subs will be out..... and we'll see if I did this right or not lol.. if there was a transcript, I'd be able to translate a lot.
それじゃ、おやすみ。

Some words seemed to be a little off but otherwise spot on. You both are correct, she stated that the secrets weren't their enemy.....Which completely confuses me now x_X....
Jul 12, 2012 11:31 PM
Custom Title

Jul 2009
It's cliffhangers like this one that make me rage! Everything flew by so quickly! =O
Jul 12, 2012 11:48 PM

Sep 2011
Watched this ep with subs. Mind = blown. Wow so many answers BUT so many more questions. Aaaaand a mention of Renton :)

Soooooooooooo good.
Jul 12, 2012 11:51 PM

Mar 2011
Damn what a twist.
Jul 12, 2012 11:54 PM

May 2010
Cliffhanger! RAGEEEE!!! They definitely revealed some nice interesting stuff and it definitely left me with quite a bit to think about. It was interesting to hear Eureka tell them that "The Secrets aren't your enemy" I also loved seeing Ao in Renton's track suit, seeing the Original Nirvash, hearing some stuff about the 1st series from Eureka, and seeing the Gekko (Too bad Renton or The Gekko State weren't in this episode :l) Now I try to patiently wait for Episode 14 >.<;
Jul 12, 2012 11:57 PM
May 2012
Damn it, this is the first series I've ever watched as it is being released. It was killing me to wait for last week. Now I'm even more excited for 14! :(

But it was great to finally understand some of what has been going on, and to see how this ties into the first series.
Jul 13, 2012 12:10 AM

Mar 2011
1. As i said Eureka need to travel in time.
2. Truth is secret in human form. Like Eureka coralian in human form.
3. Eureka come from future not another reality.
Jul 13, 2012 12:12 AM

Feb 2010
they took their time but that was by far the best ep so far.
Jul 13, 2012 12:16 AM
Jun 2012
I have a feeling that Eureka will disappear (return to her world) after a clash with Truth in the next episode (so she can return later/earlier - depending on how you look on it). Anyway...it was really a nice episode. On the other hand - this shows is completely different from original Eureka 7. I'm still not sure whenever it'll be able to stand on its own...
Jul 13, 2012 12:19 AM
Feb 2012
Well according to the preview it seems we find out the truth of the secrets next week. Be funny if they all get caught up in a time warp to 12,000 A.D.
Jul 13, 2012 12:30 AM

Nov 2010
After watching it subbed, so many things are answered. Wow.

It's clear now that the Scub Bursts are nothing else but the transportation of Scub Coral from the future/Eureka's world. What Secrets are is still unclear, but Eureka said they're not the enemy, so they must be here for another reason.

The two Eureka's didn't really make sense without subs, but now everything is clear. This Eureka is pregnant with Ao, and will probably go back to the future/her world soon (or not soon, it really doesn't matter), and come back again, but to 13 years ago. With the new Nirvash Renton is building that looks just like Ao's Nirvash. (But why is Renton building a new Nirvash?) This is also why Eureka didn't know who the two guys were in the present, but knew them in the past - because this is when she met them.

Now the only question is, what will happen now? How long will Eureka stay here? Will Renton really come for her? If she goes back, will the original Nirvash stay here (I guess yes, because she would have come back with it the second time too, if she still had it)? Who is the real enemy? What happened with Holland and the others?

It appears we will come closer to the truth in the next episode too. Also, it makes me a little sad that the Gekko was just abandoned like this, but it kinda makes sense, because they didn't really have to fight anymore. One more interesting thing is that if Renton built Ao's Nirvash, why is it so different? Shouldn't it have a Compac drive (or is the bracelet the compac drive?), and shouldn't it have been built on a coralian skeleton?
Jul 13, 2012 12:46 AM
Jun 2012
1. Eureka came to this world for the first time in this Episode (with Nirvash typeZero)
2. Eureka will probably return to her world in episode 14. In the preview you can see a rather "sad" AO in front of doctor's house I presume...
3. Eureka will come back again in about 6 months (for her), but 13 years before events of this show with Nirvash Mk1 (the one Renton created). This is why she already knew Ivicia and the other jap guy, before they had a chance to know her.

A full circle...

Now some predictions:
- TypeZero will be destroyed in the next episode (or it'll stay with AO).
- Mk1 is already damaged, so in theory the same could happen here (typeZero mixed with MK1 parts maybe?)

p.s. seven swell is the key to both worlds
nebuchadrezzarJul 13, 2012 12:50 AM
Jul 13, 2012 12:50 AM

Oct 2011
I F*CKING TOLD YOU ALL.

I told you that the coralian ability of time/space-travel would factor into this, meaning that there would be two worlds!

One thing I don't understand.. is why the young-pregnant eureka is showing up later (in this earth) than the older-non-pregnant eureka did..

So many questions!

I'm strongly thinking that Truth is that original 'Secret'; the first to be destroyed. - he has the same firing claw, and seems to hate the nirvash.He must still hate Eureka for being the one to destroy him in the past?
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Jul 13, 2012 1:01 AM

Jan 2011
Mother of god..this episode the road to episode 11 was kinda slow but shits getting real now alot of things i don't understand But pretty much Ao needs to send this Eureka to where Renton is before even worst things happen i guess

side note some mini info for those that didn't catch it
Jul 13, 2012 1:02 AM

Oct 2011
Gotta love gg:

"In this week’s episode: Time paradoxes. Personally I wish Holland had gotten out of the Gekko and punched Ao in the face, but we can’t all have our way. "
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
Jul 13, 2012 1:09 AM

Apr 2008
Funny when everyone who's been hating on this series now starts to like it, I find myself liking this show less when it's trying to bring back the old characters. Please don't bring back Renton, I can't stand him let alone hear his name...I swear if he shows up I'm dropping this show without hesitation. Such an annoying brat, one of the worst characters I've ever seen. I can handle Eureka even if she's the most boring character I've ever seen, and definitely love seeing the Gekko back but Renton...that prick needs to stay the hell out of this show.

Decent stuff: what the hell was with Truth's facial expressions. Dude looked possessed when he was fighting Nirvash. Good to know the Secrets aren't enemies.

Disappointed, I really hoped this show would take a different direction...oh well you gotta please the fanbase in the end..

2/5
apolloisfineJul 13, 2012 1:16 AM
My Blog: Oasis Crossing ~The Book of Friends~

Forum Avatar: Fram Nara from Gundam AGE
Jul 13, 2012 1:12 AM

Oct 2011
webkid94 said:
Funny when everyone who's been hating on this series now starts to like it, I find myself liking this show less when it's trying to bring back the old characters. Please enough Renton, I can't stand him let alone hear his name...I swear if he shows up I'm dropping this show without hestiation. Such an annoying brat, one of the worst characters I've ever seen. I can handle Eureka even if she's the most boring character I've ever seen, and definitely love seeing the Gekko back but Renton...that prick needs to stay the hell out of this show.

Disappointed, I really hoped this show would take a different direction...

2/5
Trololol.
Jul 13, 2012 1:13 AM

Jul 2012
Hummm.... I am guessing Eureka will return back to her world in the next episode but will leave the TypeZero behind since she returns back sometime later in a different Nirvash. I also believe Truth is not a Secret in human form, but instead able to use and control Secrets making them look like the bad guys; Since Eureka says the Secrets are not the bad guys.
"To Win a War, You Must Lose a War First"
Jul 13, 2012 1:13 AM

Apr 2008
BRSxIgnition said:

Trololol.

Yeah, I'm not trolling. I only gave this show a chance because I'd hoped it steer clear from the first series and all of it's pitfalls. And it did for a while, but you gotta please the fanbase in the end..

Jul 13, 2012 1:16 AM

Oct 2011
webkid94 said:
BRSxIgnition said:

Trololol.

Yeah, I'm not trolling. I only gave this show a chance because I'd hoped it steer clear from the first series and all of it's pitfalls. And it did for a while, but you gotta please the fanbase in the end..

A lot of people wanted the feeling from the original back - it's getting to that too.

Why watch this sequel if you hated the original so much? Just curious..
Jul 13, 2012 1:18 AM

Jul 2012
I don't even...what can i say? I've really enjoyed the series so far but we've had no clue as to what the hell was going on and finally we get some confirmation of where we are...and by Eureka no less! It looks like this is set 10000 or so years in the past from Eureka 7. I'm so happy that we finally know where this is happening, that it isn't some alternate world, or in the future and that the needless destruction of the moon 10000 years in the future still happens.

For a few moments we get Eureka reminiscing about what a coward Renton was, which made me laugh because I hated him as a character until the last few episodes. We also find out that she was the inspiration for Generation Bleu and taught them how stop Scub Bursts. I'm assuming the next ep or two we'll be seeing her time travel into the past, to set things right with the time line. Though with her arrival and story that also leaves open the possibility that Renton might be showing up.

They also showed the event that happened ten years prior, when Naru saw the "sea monster". Eureka was removing the quartz from the Scub Coral when she was attacked by a secret. She then had to abandon ship, go into coralian mode and I'm thinking hop through time again. Or die horribly(though i doubt this one...). I don't know.

The story finally advancing somewhat has made me really happy, and I’m looking forward to these next few eps. Time travel is also one of my favorite things, but that doesn't warp my opinion too much. We get to see the original Nirvash(the one Ao uses was actually built by Renton) with its original owner. Hopefully we get see some mother/son bonding while (Fingers Crossed)Truth gets beat down. Last thing though, I’m still wondering what the hell was going on with the sand stuff that was taking over the kids minds and why Elena is acting all depressed but only time will tell.
I sometimes watch lots of anime.
I sometimes write reviews of said anime at my website.
http://www.crawken.com/
Jul 13, 2012 1:20 AM

Apr 2008
BRSxIgnition said:

A lot of people wanted the feeling from the original back - it's getting to that too.

Why watch this sequel if you hated the original so much? Just curious..

Oh I did enjoy a lot of things about the first series such as the Gekko crew, and definitely anything with Anemone was usually a great episode, the last few episodes were very good but the middle part of the series was just..ugh. But for a 50 episode series, it really had pacing issues: what was the importance of that soccer episode, why did
, what was so important about
. Honestly, Anemone/Dominic should have been the main characters, Renton was just annoying and at times I'd rather much listen to Eureka's kids who were just as bad. So no, I did enjoy E7 for the first 30 or so episodes (Charles and Ray Beams arc was E7 at its best IMO) , the next 15 or so were pretty bad and the last five were an improvement.

Jul 13, 2012 1:21 AM

Feb 2008
I posted this elsewhere as my thoughts of the series so far. So I'll post it here to spark some discussion.

Alright so I had a theory before watching this episode that I came up with last week, which I will explain in a few and has proven to be right so far. In addition, after watching this episode, I believe I have another theory that could be highly plausible

Theory 1: So last week I called that the Eureka that showed up is a pregnant Eureka, one that fist showed up to the AO world. After the AO series, Eureka would go back 13 years ago to the same world, give birth to Ao and you know the rest. Obviously, this theory is right. I also mentioned a long while back that Truth is most likely a humanoid Secret hence why he can control them, and in the latest episode even utilizes abilities that visually resemble them.

Now I think that Truth is in reality something that is not from this world. I theorize that Secrets, de facto Truth, are actually a physical manifestation of emotions and memories. The reason why they are trying to create a scub burst, more specifically retrieve Quartz, is because they want to return to where they came from. This can mean that they want to die or go to their original world or whatnot. This part is unclear.

I also theorized that Renton was most likely trying to think of a method to bring back the people that went away and return the world to normal, and of course have a happy ending. Although Eureka doesn't look like she's aged, Renton is probably much older now, most likely in his early twenties, if not 20 - a seasoned scientist. He was most likely investigating scubs because they're the key to retrieving the long gone people. Eureka volunteered to help and some freak accident sends her to the AO world, which of course I was right on.

The most important thing is the time travel. The moment a pregnant Eureka appeared, I knew time travel was involved. Right now things can go two ways. Somewhere down in one of the episodes, Eureka is going to leave with the modified Nirvash back to her world. However, what happens is that she ends up going back to the past of the AO world. Most likely in the last few episodes of the series, Eureka will pop up again, which will be the one that has experienced everything up to the series so far - the Eureka that is wearing the clothes that Diane used to wear. She will somehow reveal how to fix everything with the involvement of Renton.

In this particular theory, I think the whole point of Eureka Seven AO is the idea of connection. Ao serves as the intermediary of the AO world while Renton and Eureka serves as the connection in their own respective world. Renton wanted a happy ending and bring everyone back but what ends up happening is that these two worlds sort of merge and ends up being a space where everyone can thrive. The ending is honestly not that important to me right now since there isn't enough info.

Theory 2: Alright, this is a culmination of my thoughts after seeing this newest episode so some things from theory 1 will be carried over while others might be changed drastically.

From the get go I think it's interesting that Eureka has no idea who Truth is and what Secrets are. This means that Secrets obviously did not originate from Eureka's world rather he is something that resulted from some freak accident. I think it's also interesting that Truth knows about Eureka, obviously the backwards is not true. The reason I think this is because Truth is actually the Secret that pops up in this episode. Specifically he's the Secret from 13 years ago. The reason why he says he brought Eureka here is most likely because that is the purpose of Secrets. I initially thought that Secrets were the physical manifestations of emotions and memories. While I still think this is somewhat true, I believe that they are actually ships. They carry people to and fro from worlds. As a result we see why Secrets attempt to retrieve Quartz, which is most likely their energy source.

The thing that's weird is that Eureka needs to retrieve the Quartz and apparently get it away from the Secrets. The reason I think she does this is because these Quartz are what's causing the Scub Coral to disappear in her world. I don't know exactly how Secret, Quartz, and the two worlds are connected but I can theorize the following. Secrets are created as the Scub enter and appear in the AO world. The reason they appear is because the Scub is disappearing in Eureka's world. Now here's the tricky part. The Secrets are the physical manifestation of the memories and emotions of the said Scub and they want to unite with the Quartz which will help keep them alive and serve some other purpose, most likely what I mentioned above.

The reason Truth wants Eureka is because he wants to go to her world since he believes that this world is fake and hers is real. Truth says he knows everything and knows the Truth of the world because he knows the things of Eureka's world. As a result, he believes the thing of the AO world to be false. Also, I belive that Truth is actually a renegade Secret. I think most of the Secrets encountered in the series so far aren't really sentient. Rather they are very primal in nature. Truth, however, is an evolved sentient, intelligent, humanoid Secret for w/e reason. As a result he is able to control Secrets. However, how he acts towards Scub Bursts and Eureka is what tips me off that he's a renegade. He does not care if there is a scub burst or not making me believe that it's not his objective.

The thing that stood out to me most in the episode was Eureka mentioning that Secrets are not enemies. If Truth really is a humanoid Secret then doesn't that make him automatically not an enemy? However, he clear appears to be, unless there's another antagonist of the series. If he is the antagonist then the only explanation is that he's a rogue and the other Secrets are not enemies. I have more thoughts but I forgot some so I'll update it as I remember later on.

Also forgot to mention that the AO world is most likely the long long long past version of the original E7 world. The reason they have to remove the scubs, secrets, etc, is because if they don't it'll most likely cause a disturbance in the space time continuum or such. Hence this is also why Ao has to return.
Jul 13, 2012 1:22 AM

Oct 2011
Crawken said:
Last thing though, I’m still wondering what the hell was going on with the sand stuff that was taking over the kids minds and why Elena is acting all depressed but only time will tell.

No idea about the sand.. but me and my brother both believe that Elena Peoples is Dominic and Anemone's daughter - somehow brought over through the same time-slip mechanic that eureka has been using. It makes sense, considering how little she remembers of her past, her parents, and the fact it was hinted at too.

... Plus the fact that she's freaking out during the recent developments.

Anemone might not have been a proper born Coralian, but she still was one.
Jul 13, 2012 1:24 AM

Nov 2010
webkid94 said:
BRSxIgnition said:

Trololol.

Well, deal with it. They can't please everyone. And this show was always supposed to be a direct sequel to the first season, so you should have seen this coming.
Jul 13, 2012 1:26 AM
Jan 2011
I'm totaly confused. I though this Eureka came from an alternative Earth but she's 13 years younger. Now I find out she actualy came from an alternative earth she's 13 years younger and the events on that earth are forwarded by 1000 years, WTF?!?
Jul 13, 2012 1:36 AM

Sep 2009
It's great to see Eureka again and to hear a little bit about Renton, but Truth continues to annoy me.
Jul 13, 2012 1:45 AM

Oct 2008
A great episode, and confirms many speculations about the series. I suppose I was right about Ao's "Mark I" being built by Renton (even though I was coming to doubt it, as of late). Will probably say more later.

Once again, the wait for next week will be unbearable.
Jul 13, 2012 1:51 AM

Nov 2011
Woot. I guessed most of the stuff right. Great episode, probably the best in the series so far.
The Art of Eight
Jul 13, 2012 1:51 AM

May 2011
wow, some plot twist there.
Jul 13, 2012 2:42 AM
Jul 2012
Anyone else confused as to what "after birth" Eureka told Ao? When she told him "Ao, return to where I belong.. to Renton."

Maybe we might see Renton soon ._______.
Jul 13, 2012 3:09 AM

Oct 2011
I'm confused now ; d
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2012 3:14 AM

Sep 2011
My real question after this ep (as well as several other ones) is what actually happened to Eureka when she was "flying" away with the Quartz (in the 10 year flashback)?

Did she go back to her normal world? Or die she actually die (which I sadly feel is the more probable consequence)? The reason why I think the latter, is that near the end of the episode, Eureka (when she appears as a "mirage" to Ao) says:

"Return to where I belong...where Renton is." Why did she make such a clear distinction? Why not say return to where WE both are....Hmm so many questions...
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 24, 2012

156 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode (23 &amp;) 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Nov 19, 2012

433 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 5:07 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 23 Discussion

Kefkiroth - Nov 19, 2012

20 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:38 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

bastek66 - Sep 27, 2012

217 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:14 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2012

108 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 3:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.