Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 26, 2012 2:50 PM

Jun 2012
Finally got to see it, and i loved it.
Jul 28, 2012 1:07 AM

May 2011
hinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ :D oh god how i've missed you

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 30, 2012 8:09 AM

Dec 2011
Please... More papakiki.. I'm in love with it..
uhh...
Jul 30, 2012 10:06 AM
Mar 2012
A "run of the mill" OVA. Bit displeased with how Yuuta's character slightly changed to a bit more perverted one, but otherwise the episode wouldn't work. Still nothing special.
Aug 3, 2012 4:07 AM

May 2010
I just knew about their trap.
Aug 4, 2012 11:07 PM

Mar 2009
I hope they continue the anime for a second season... so much fun to watch.
K-ON v1.1 ... Please leave you comments on my profile! ^_^
Aug 5, 2012 4:41 AM

Sep 2008
Extremely boring.
Oct 24, 2012 11:55 PM

Aug 2011
this was a good episode considering it's one of those "fan service pick me ups" was little overdone with raika in some parts imo but still retained that heartwarming feeling at the end ^^, i really like sora's character and her pairing with yuuta is probably my favorite. Not too much into raika, maybe it's because of her personality. She's a fun character i just don't see her as a romantic interest @.@

In any Case hoping for a Season 2 here. same as always.

I was also glad that the soundtrack was more or less the same, i really love the Opening and Ending songs for this series :D
"Even if the morrow is barren of promises... nothing shall forestall my return!"

Nov 8, 2012 3:07 PM

May 2012
Nice special, quite some nice fan service and just a nice story in it, sadly the anime ends here I really loved it! 7/10
Dec 3, 2012 2:21 PM

Feb 2012
God damn Raika is so sexy. Giggity giggity.
Dec 19, 2012 10:35 PM

Apr 2009
Lots of screentime for Raika, great. She casually asked the girls to become her daughters, awesome. Too bad for Yuuta and to Sora's relief, he still has a long way to go before Raika actually falls for him. Still not a fan of Sora's crush on her step-uncle.

...Why did Sako also have to be with them in the bell ringing scene, I still don't trust that creepy man when the girls are around. Anyway, not bad - despite a bit too much fanservice to be a comfortable watch.
Feb 13, 2013 5:32 AM

Apr 2009
Mattmog said:
Is it just me or is Miu and Sora's constant "no delicacy" accusations toward Yuuto really, really unfair/uncalled for? (This goes for the whole series)
I love almost everyone else, even Sako is funny, but Sora (and Miu to a degree) are so annoyingly unfair to Yuuto. Did anyone else have this problem?

it's totally called for considering how clueless and insensitive Yuuto is (though he doesn't realize it). Miu can do no wrong! Sora on the other hand over-reacts a lot

episode was ok. I've never seen such ridiculous abuse of the blushy/shiny stuff though. really distracting for me (in a bad way). laughed at the part where yuuto picked up the pad though
Mar 2, 2013 4:28 PM

Jan 2013
7/10
Fanservice, with some sweet moments and comedy.
May 22, 2013 3:26 AM

Jul 2009
Oh double standards..

great special regardless.
Jun 22, 2013 2:42 PM

Apr 2013
A lot of fanservice but the ending was great 7/10.
Jun 26, 2013 11:48 AM

Oct 2011
Hina is way too cute.

On another note, I'm still rooting for YuutoRaika. I just can't stand Sora.
Jul 5, 2013 1:22 AM

Jan 2012
so much blood spilled from my nose. i'm getting faint.

omg omg
Jul 17, 2013 4:51 AM

Aug 2010
+
Hina is still cute as ever.
Raika is still as awesome as ever.
Hina-Raika make an excellent combo.

-
MC is still painfully bland.
Old hag is still an intolerable tsundere
DELICACYDELICACYDELICACY (just shut up already)
Fat pervert is still obnoxious as ever.

5/10 Hina and Raika carried the episode on their backs.
Jul 26, 2013 2:19 PM

Nov 2012
lol XD this episode is not really bad.. some of this scene make me laugh XD
that moment when sora playing with raika XD

oh yes!

Redfoxoffire said:
I face palmed a lot.

TRUE!
Oct 16, 2013 7:53 PM

Dec 2007
It's the obligatory swim suit episode. Hina always gets them free stuff. Soka dreaming about drinking the hot spring water was funny. Yuuta touched Sora's pasties.
Aug 25, 2014 2:00 PM

Oct 2013
Raika ftw YES
LOL when they went down the water slide Raiki jsut standing there without a care in the world
makes me wish there was more Raika in the series itself but this was great
haha when they were alone one the room together that was kind hot when she said hold this *drools
great special now to the ova
[/quote]
Apr 5, 2015 8:20 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
LOL, Hina drops her food after Sora 's wild imaginations about Yuuta/Raika sleeping in the same futon. Hilarious

Raika was darn cute this episode, and showed why she's the best girl. I hope she ends up with Yuuta, she seems to enjoy the 3 girls.

Fan-service wise, it was ok. Can't expect much from fan-service other than boobs, and falling down on boobs. Although I found it hilarious how Hina playedd with Raika's boobs.

The bell scene would have been even better if it turned into a confession by Raika.

Dec 21, 2015 3:56 AM

Aug 2009
instant fave for raika fans

yo yo yo

Mar 19, 2016 11:57 AM

Jul 2015
Raika should switch this fan into machete or something. This pedophile is dangerous. And even more annoying.

Jun 3, 2016 1:41 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
So much fanservice ... thank god I finished all the OVAs.
Jul 2, 2016 7:51 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
A pool episode, to see more of the series, enjoyed every bit. Sora tsun tsun is as great as ever.

Piromysl said:
Raika should switch this fan into machete or something. This pedophile is dangerous. And even more annoying.

Typical otaku loli pedo, ya know how they will be.
Jul 7, 2016 11:20 PM

Apr 2013
I got a sizable list and I still don't get anime sometimes.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Dec 10, 2016 12:19 PM

May 2015
Kjredster said:
this was a good episode considering it's one of those "fan service pick me ups" was little overdone with raika in some parts imo but still retained that heartwarming feeling at the end ^^
I co-sign this…
Jan 8, 2017 12:57 AM

Aug 2011
Roy_Focker said:
Kjredster said:
this was a good episode considering it's one of those "fan service pick me ups" was little overdone with raika in some parts imo but still retained that heartwarming feeling at the end ^^
I co-sign this…

Man, it's been awhile since I made that statement, the details are a bit fuzzy nowadays.
"Even if the morrow is barren of promises... nothing shall forestall my return!"

Jan 8, 2017 4:54 PM

May 2015
@Kjredster

I suppose, your comment was made 4 plus years ago, I knew that but nonetheless you captured what I was thinking the day I watched this episode... so I co-sign your post. ^_^
Jan 8, 2017 5:34 PM

Aug 2011
Roy_Focker said:
@Kjredster

I suppose, your comment was made 4 plus years ago, I knew that but nonetheless you captured what I was thinking the day I watched this episode... so I co-sign your post. ^_^

Glad I could help!

Apr 3, 2017 1:40 PM

Feb 2013
Lots of oppai in this episode.
Dec 1, 2017 10:53 AM
Mar 2013
TiamatNM said:
Mattmog said:
Is it just me or is Miu and Sora's constant "no delicacy" accusations toward Yuuto really, really unfair/uncalled for? (This goes for the whole series)
I love almost everyone else, even Sako is funny, but Sora (and Miu to a degree) are so annoyingly unfair to Yuuto. Did anyone else have this problem?

it's totally called for considering how clueless and insensitive Yuuto is (though he doesn't realize it). Miu can do no wrong! Sora on the other hand over-reacts a lot

episode was ok. I've never seen such ridiculous abuse of the blushy/shiny stuff though. really distracting for me (in a bad way). laughed at the part where yuuto picked up the pad though

No, there is times in the show where it was not deserved. Two examples. First is when he was offering to help them settle in with their stuff. Anyone could have figured out he was just trying to be polite and give them a hand, but they use it as an excuse to have Miu say how he has no delicacy. It was uncalled for, he didn't do anything wrong there to warrant it. Second one is when Yuuta didn't comment on Sora's dress. He is not obligated to comment on it, and just because he doesn't is not justification to yet again say how he has no delicacy. And hearing them say the no delicacy almost every or few episodes grinds on my nerves. I mean we get it already, you think he lacks no delicacy, quit bringing it up so much. I'm one of the ones who's tired of them bringing it up, especially when it's not even deserved half the time. I like Sora and Miu, but they do annoy me with this.
Jan 3, 2023 10:30 AM
Dec 2021
mathematical mathematics.
May 13, 2023 3:24 PM

Aug 2019
the pool episode.
the girls are very cute. but i got to say that its sad that there was no serious relationship stuff in the show. yuuta getting together with either raika or sora

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.