MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kuroyukihime = Kirito's daughter?

Pages (3) 0.8 [1.8] 2.8 »
09-02-12, 6:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 47
This is interesting, and both animes have the same
>_>
 
09-02-12, 8:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 32
ZeroKamikaze said:
errrr no he didn't


You've read volume 9 right? That's why your middle-pic in your signature is there...
 
09-02-12, 8:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1268
ive read vol.9 and 2 chapters of volume 10...nuff said
 
09-02-12, 9:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 32
ZeroKamikaze said:
ive read vol.9 and 2 chapters of volume 10...nuff said


Aight. I'll take your word for it. I'm pretty relieved to say the least.
 
09-07-12, 11:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 113
I don't want Kirito and Asuna to be Kuroyukihime's parents. They are just way too cool to have such a child >_< Kuroyukihime may be cute, but that's about it. AW's characters are nothing near as awesome as SAO's characters.....
 
09-07-12, 11:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 405
the real question is who's the mother? seeing as he has his own harem empire
 
09-07-12, 2:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 338
This topic again? I already troll another thread like this but fail miserably. Totally lives up to my name, I'm so proud of myself.

So Kuroyukihime's papa is Kirito. Welp, they both love games, makes perfect sense.

Now I'm absolutely sure Ulquiorra is L in afterlife.
Aizen is Clark Kent. Obviously.
Izaya is the illegitimate son of Lelouch. Can't be wrong.
Kirito is a descendant of Guts. The Black Swordsman.
Claude Faustus is Peter Parker. Obviously.
Patrick Star is the son of Majin Buu. I knew it!
Signature removed. See your messages for more information.
 
09-07-12, 3:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 1945
xillia000 said:
I don't want Kirito and Asuna to be Kuroyukihime's parents. They are just way too cool to have such a child >_< Kuroyukihime may be cute, but that's about it. AW's characters are nothing near as awesome as SAO's characters.....


Finally someone with the same thoughts as mine. I don't really see any charm in Kuroyukihime don't why people fawn over her. Haru and Taku are ok but i can't stand the female protagonists. Kirito and Asuna are way better.
HATERS WILL BROADCAST YOUR FAILURE BUT WHISPER YOUR SUCCESS.
 
09-07-12, 5:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 11
Although Kirito might not be her father, latest Accel World anime episode just put both series on the same page. The Nerve gear appeared on the episode!
 
09-08-12, 5:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 113
FailAtLife said:
This topic again? I already troll another thread like this but fail miserably. Totally lives up to my name, I'm so proud of myself.

So Kuroyukihime's papa is Kirito. Welp, they both love games, makes perfect sense.

Now I'm absolutely sure Ulquiorra is L in afterlife.
Aizen is Clark Kent. Obviously.
Izaya is the illegitimate son of Lelouch. Can't be wrong.
Kirito is a descendant of Guts. The Black Swordsman.
Claude Faustus is Peter Parker. Obviously.
Patrick Star is the son of Majin Buu. I knew it!


The thing is, they are both in the same Universe. And with Kawahara keeping everything a mystery, there's a pretty high chance that they are her parents >_< This is why I hate series with sequels where it's decades apart from the original one. The sequal always ruins the original prequel. Eg, Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS, the characters and the plot are pretty damn awful..... I don't want characters that I like to become friends/family member/relationship with anyone that I hate >_< It just totally ruins it....
 
09-08-12, 8:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 967
Or better yet Mr. Piggy could be kirito's son.
 
09-08-12, 8:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 5334
^lol.... imposiburu..xDD
 
09-08-12, 12:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 509
Andyis said:
Or better yet Mr. Piggy could be kirito's son.


Well,its not impossible..

Kirito and Haru's gaming skills are beyond godlike

and you know what they say,like father like son

But then again,that would mean Kirito married someone other than Asuna because as we all know, Haru's mother is not Asuna..




 
09-08-12, 12:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 315
Lolack said:
the real question is who's the mother? seeing as he has his own harem empire


It's harem only in the minds of the fans. Kirito has only one girlfriend, and that's Asuna. Even at the end of Alicization (web novel version) is still that way.
 
09-08-12, 6:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 967
ArmorKingRulez said:
Andyis said:
Or better yet Mr. Piggy could be kirito's son.


Well,its not impossible..

Kirito and Haru's gaming skills are beyond godlike

and you know what they say,like father like son

But then again,that would mean Kirito married someone other than Asuna because as we all know, Haru's mother is not Asuna..

I guess you're right. But still, kuroyukihime looks way too different than asuna to be her daughter unless some weird gene machine was made in that time period too
 
09-08-12, 6:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 9607
Andyis said:
Or better yet Mr. Piggy could be kirito's son.


Just no.

Andyis said:

I guess you're right. But still, kuroyukihime looks way too different than asuna to be her daughter unless some weird gene machine was made in that time period too


Well she kinda looks like Kirito!
 
09-08-12, 6:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1396
i like how the theories just keep growing in this thread....and lol @ FailAtLife, i like how everyone's taking you seriously, for a minute there i was about to wiki Aizen coz I could swear he's at least twice descended from krypton
 
09-08-12, 6:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 14
Immahnoob said:
-Kurisu- said:
That's why they both wear black

They say Jesus walked on water.

People are made out of 79% water.

I can walk on people.

So I am 79% Jesus.

Legend
 
09-09-12, 2:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 113
Andyis said:
Or better yet Mr. Piggy could be kirito's son.

Please don't put that FAIL OF A CHARACTER in the same group as HERO.
 
09-12-12, 12:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 622
Star Burst Stream, kirito/kuroyukihime :|
 
09-12-12, 11:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 509




 
09-13-12, 2:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 622
ArmorKingRulez said:



kuroyukihime isnt an android tho
 
09-13-12, 2:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 754
-Kurisu- said:
ArmorKingRulez said:



kuroyukihime isnt an android tho


BlackIceCreamSandwich
"Apart from betraying her twice I have been so kind to that woman." — Archer
 
09-15-12, 2:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 19248
ah their is a thread for this too in here i might as well post my speculation here too im not a Light Novel reader though so most of this speculation of mine comes from watching both anime



anyone see the resemblance or family connection? kirito and asuna are the parents of kuroyukihime?
just by googling around i found out im not the only one who think first about this too

Accel World (AW) timeline starts at 2047
Sword Art Online (SAO) timeline starts at 2022
the year gap is 25
kirito is 16 in SAO
asuna is 17 in SAO
kuroyukihime is 14 in AW
so according to those numbers kuroyukihime was born on year 2033
and asuna at that year 2033 is 28 years old

kuroyukihime's avatar is full of swords and is fast like asuna and kirito are very good at
kuroyukihime uses vopral strike on episode 23 of AW and i heard in SAO that ability is use too
kuroyukihime behaves like a boss and smart just like kirito and asuna too
kuroyukihime's hair color and eye color resembles the mixture of kirito and asuna too
SAO and AW have same author and both story have same concept of virtual reality game
and kuroyukihime's real name is still a mystery so maybe this will be a big revelation later?

and also the Nerve Gear is an old technology on Accel World and this is one of the strongest connection that Accel World and Sword Art Online are sharing the same universe or timeline
Modified by j0x, 09-15-12, 2:29 AM
 
09-15-12, 8:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 4954
j0x said:
kuroyukihime's avatar is full of swords and is fast like asuna and kirito are very good at
kuroyukihime uses vopral strike on episode 23 of AW and i heard in SAO that ability is use too
kuroyukihime behaves like a boss and smart just like kirito and asuna too
kuroyukihime's hair color and eye color resembles the mixture of kirito and asuna too
SAO and AW have same author and both story have same concept of virtual reality game
and kuroyukihime's real name is still a mystery so maybe this will be a big revelation later?

and also the Nerve Gear is an old technology on Accel World and this is one of the strongest connection that Accel World and Sword Art Online are sharing the same universe or timeline
1. Fallacy. Just because they both have swords doesn't mean that they're related already.
2. KYH's Vorpal Strike is a long range laser beam attack used to compensate her being a melee fighter. Kirito's Vorpal Strike(the one he used vs Heathcliff. The one with the yellow light that he struck in Heathcliff's shield) is a rush stab attack. Completely different.
3. Another fallacy. Just because they're both smart doesn't mean anything.
4. See 1 and 3.
5. Yes they have the same author and concept but that doesn't make it already connected. It's easier to borrow concept in your new work when you already have a previous one. SAO was written way before AW was written.
6. Her actual name is almost slipped out in the AW OVA but keeping the name secret doesn't again correlate to her name being related to Kirito or Asuna's.
7. The term 'Nerve Gear' wasn't actually mentioned in the novels of AW. The first VR device mentioned in AW was only said to be a helmet type gear. Nothing mentioned of Nerve Gear.

All details about the connection are still speculation and just trivial facts until Kawahara has presented concrete evidence between the two works. As of vol10 of AW, he said in the Afterwords that "there is no clear connection between the two works".
So until he says so, I'm still on the side that says there's no connection.
Modified by belatkuro, 09-15-12, 8:59 AM
 
09-15-12, 4:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 754
belatkuro said:

So until he says so, I'm still on the side that says there's no connection.


The creator of Code Geass also said Lelouch died. Lol
Let that be a lesson.
"Apart from betraying her twice I have been so kind to that woman." — Archer
 
09-15-12, 5:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 19248
belatkuro said:

All details about the connection are still speculation and just trivial facts until Kawahara has presented concrete evidence between the two works. As of vol10 of AW, he said in the Afterwords that "there is no clear connection between the two works".
So until he says so, I'm still on the side that says there's no connection.


and until he clearly says their is absolutely no connection then it means people will continue on speculating and so people like me will take those growing trivial hints as increasing the chances of it to be true
and their is another hint again i mention on another forum - http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=4353385&postcount=76
and that their is no evidence of Kuroyukihimes real parents too said by a light novel reader - http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=4353441&postcount=81
so still the speculations will continue until concretely proven wrong

Tsundereppoi said:

The creator of Code Geass also said Lelouch died. Lol
Let that be a lesson.


their is no reliable source of that statement though so its still an open ending and prone to speculation - http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Lelouch_vi_Britannia#Lelouch.27s_Death
Modified by j0x, 09-15-12, 5:25 PM
 
09-15-12, 5:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1396
Why I think Kuroyukihime is mine and Asuna's daughter:

1. Kuroyukihime has black hair which is the same color as mine so it's in the genes

2. I have printed out a full blown poster of Asuna which I've taped to my pillow(because I can't afford a Dakimakura), so sooner or later I know we concepted as I didn't use protection

3. Asuna is my e-girl not yours...hands off

4. I use Vorpral strains when I am in the toilet

5. I am watching both series and reading the LN for SAO which is the same as having them both written by same author

6 Asuna is my e-girl not yours...really...hands off
 
09-15-12, 5:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 754
TensaiShonen said:
Why I think Kuroyukihime is mine and Asuna's daughter:

1. Kuroyukihime has black hair which is the same color as mine so it's in the genes

2. I have printed out a full blown poster of Asuna which I've taped to my pillow(because I can't afford a Dakimakura), so sooner or later I know we concepted as I didn't use protection

3. Asuna is my e-girl not yours...hands off

4. I use Vorpral strains when I am in the toilet

5. I am watching both series and reading the LN for SAO which is the same as having them both written by same author

6 Asuna is my e-girl not yours...really...hands off


This page says you are invalid: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TensaiShonen
"Apart from betraying her twice I have been so kind to that woman." — Archer
 
09-16-12, 9:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 48
awilson338 said:
Heres a interesting theory from kasuka.net

I just started reading the Alicization Beginning arc of Sword Art Online aka Volume 9. It was supposedly translated by Teh_Ping two weeks ago, but final exams prohibited me from getting around to reading it. I also haven’t been able to read New Testament 4 of To Aru Majutsu no Index. This week’s Accel World raised an interesting point in which I wanted to talk about. Kuroyukihime elaborated upon the most important bond in Accel World , which is the bond between the person who gives brain burst and the person who ends up installing brain burst. This master/protege relationship is especially potent as each side knows the true identity of each other, so repercussions in the Accel World have great reverberations in the real world. While the bond can be benevolent and almost loving, the counter also holds true.

In the latest episode, Kuroyukihime vents her hatred of her master. In the Accel World novels, the reason behind her hate isn’t revealed yet. Neither is her true name.

The theory that I have is that Kirito and Asuna from Sword Art Online are Kuroyukihime ‘s parents. If you look closely at Aincrad’s Kirito and Black Lotus, they share many similar traits such as dual swords and the color ‘black.’

Now, I will begin to lay out the foundation for this theory and elucidate some of my speculations.

The setting of the third arc of Sword Art Online, Gun Gale Online, takes place in the year 2026, two years after the events of the Old Aincrad. The beginning of Accel World takes place in the year 2046, 20 years after GGO. In the GGO arc, Kirito was 16 while Asuna was 17. Supposing that Kirito and Asuna get married when they are 22-23, Kuroyukihime would be around 13-14 years old in the year 2046. This matches up with her being in her second year of middle school at the beginning of Accel World .

Second of all, Kuroyukihime has mentioned in the anime that her real name isn’t too much different from her moniker ‘Kuroyukihime.’ Asuna’s full name is Asuna Yuuki. It is highly possible that Kirito and Asuna decided to name their child Yuuki due to events in volume 7, Mother’s Rosario.

Third of all, her name essentially means “Princess Snow Black.” The black part probably comes from Kirito while the princess portion comes from her mother, Asuna. Asuna’s father is the CEO of the electronics company RECTO which manufactures fulldive products. Rich ojous of families are often called “princesses,” so Kuroyukihime bestowing this name upon herself isn’t too far fetched.

Fourth of all, in the seventh volume, Kirito invented some kind of camera at school which can capture real space and replicate it as virtual space and vice versa for the girl with AIDS, Yuuki . This sounds awfully similar to the neutral world in Brain Burst. Yuuki , the girl who died in the medicube testing, had a deep emotional connection with Asuna. So, with regard to what I said before for the naming of Kirito and Asuna’s child, Yuuki being Kuroyukihime’s real name and the daughter of the Kirito and Asuna is very, very possible.

Fifth of all, throughout the side stories and Mother’s Rosario, Kirito has a part time job in which he tests fulldive products in conjunction with quantum theory. In a side story, he actually traveled to the future and dueled with a level 5 Silver Crow and defeated him (it doesn’t specifically say that Kirito won since the quantum field ran out at the last minute, but please, Kirito is a badass). Kirito may have drawn inspiration from this battle and created Brain Burst as a result.

The things that don’t exactly match up are that Sky Raker in Accel World call Kuroyukihime “Saa-chan,” which is nowhere near the name of Yuuki unless Saa-chan is some kind of nickname. Another thing that doesn’t match up is that Kirito is technically dead in Alicization beginning since he was “killed” by a real life Laughing Coffin member. He fulldived without NERvGear into the “Underworld.” I’m not sure what this exactly entails, but from what I’ve read about other side stories post Alicization, Kirito’s harem travels into the Underworld to join/rescue him.

However, the similarities between the Underworld and the Accel World are numerous. A small amount of time in either area is an exorbitant amount of time in reality. In both places, there is an all out war between factions.

The only reason that I can come up with which explains the hate that Kuroyukihime harbors for Kirito would be that Kirito and Asuna both “abandoned” her to live in the Underworld. There may be other reasons in which they chose to live there that include being protectors of humanity or promise eternal life. The Underworld might even be heaven. Anyway, the only way that Burst Linkers in Accel World can meet the creators of Brain Burst is to reach the Underworld, which is possibly on a higher plane compared to the Accel World. As far as I know, that means achieving level 10 in the Accel World.

So ends my theory for linking the stories of SAO and AW together through the vehicle of Kuroyukihime.


Seems like a legitimate theory. Especailly with some of the minor details like both kuroyukihime using two similar moves to kirito. Which I hadn't even noticed since the anime doesn't state the name of the attacks for the most part.Could just be a coincidence involving the writers getting lazy with naming but still interesting connection. Now I haven't read last last two volumes after kirito last encounter with Laughing Coffin so I can't agree about the Underworld concept just because as far as I know it makes little sense.Now my main question is what the hell caused kuroyukihime trauma. Pretty sure Kirito and Asuna would make a least decent parents.

" I remember in the novel that Kirito did say that he is trying to find a way to make Yui into a real person and he says that it may be possible.So,lets say Kirito succeeded in that matter.And Kuroyukihime might be Yui." Also this theory would be the most amazing m night twist.
 
10-14-12, 9:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 5
UnderWorld
The setting for the fourth arc of the story. According to Kirito, it is graphically the most realistic of all VRMMOs to date. The flow of time in UW is much faster than the real world's (probably a prototype of the accelerated world). Even so, it seems that even Kirito was misled as to the actual rate of UW's time flow, so it is still unknown. However, in the "There is but one ultimate way" side story, the rate is said to be 10000 times faster than that of the real world.
source: wikipedia. lol.

it is possible because the story line of the AW and SAO are connected.
 
10-17-12, 7:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 155
But I want to ask a question, Could I ask why the ending of accel world leaves Biggest Mystery of Who is Creator of Brain Burst ?
 
10-17-12, 10:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 4954
SeerHu said:
But I want to ask a question, Could I ask why the ending of accel world leaves Biggest Mystery of Who is Creator of Brain Burst ?
This has been mentioned in the anime though.
Brain Burst is a very powerful program. Using the acceleration, you can do many things like cheat in a test, react faster in competitions and stuff. With such a powerful program, it can make a big impact on society. It's been out for 7 or 8 years already and yet it's still a hidden thing to the public because of the memory wipe when it is uninstalled. Plus only teenagers 15 years old or younger can use it.
That's why KYH is searching for the answer as to why BB was created, what purpose does it serve and why is it kept a secret.
 
10-18-12, 9:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 64
belatkuro said:
SeerHu said:
But I want to ask a question, Could I ask why the ending of accel world leaves Biggest Mystery of Who is Creator of Brain Burst ?
This has been mentioned in the anime though.
Brain Burst is a very powerful program. Using the acceleration, you can do many things like cheat in a test, react faster in competitions and stuff. With such a powerful program, it can make a big impact on society. It's been out for 7 or 8 years already and yet it's still a hidden thing to the public because of the memory wipe when it is uninstalled. Plus only teenagers 15 years old or younger can use it.
That's why KYH is searching for the answer as to why BB was created, what purpose does it serve and why is it kept a secret.


Maybe is the last vestige of Kayaba Akihiko work, who knows... since the two stories happen in the same context it could be posible.
 
10-27-12, 7:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 130
i have the maximum proof that kuroyukihime is kirito's daughter

1. kuroyukihime has black long hair and brownish eyes and asuna has brownish eyes and long hair while kirito has black hair.

2. kirito uses duel blades and kuroyukihime has two..hand...blade.....thingys

3. and for the maximum proof kiritos duel blade skill was <<Star Burst Stream>> and kuroyukihime's incarnate system skill was also <<Star Burst Streme>>

if thats not enough proof i must be a silver crows uncle
 
10-27-12, 9:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 4954
alphastigma117 said:
i have the maximum proof that kuroyukihime is kirito's daughter

1. kuroyukihime has black long hair and brownish eyes and asuna has brownish eyes and long hair while kirito has black hair.

2. kirito uses duel blades and kuroyukihime has two..hand...blade.....thingys

3. and for the maximum proof kiritos duel blade skill was <<Star Burst Stream>> and kuroyukihime's incarnate system skill was also <<Star Burst Streme>>

if thats not enough proof i must be a silver crows uncle
1. I have black hair and brownish eyes as well. Does that mean I'm related to Kirito and Asuna?
Please, that's not a valid reasoning.

2. KYH has 4 blades. Her legs are blades too. And it's still not a valid reason.

3. Kirito doesn't have and use Starburst Stream anymore after losing Dual Blades. This has been clear after 9 volumes. And protip: KYH learned her fighting and incarnate skills from another person in Nega Nebulous.

So yeah, you're Uncle Silver Crow now.
 
10-28-12, 12:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 19248
err people in the past are called retards and have INVALID reasons too when they say Tobi is Obito but look at it now, so ye do not say things as INVALID when it comes to fictional series especially when they are written by thesame author and have same timeline, because no matter how trivial the reasons are they are still hints that can lead to good things later on, stop blocking peoples imagination since you are defeating the purpose of fiction
 
10-28-12, 12:34 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 122
belatkuro said:
alphastigma117 said:
i have the maximum proof that kuroyukihime is kirito's daughter

1. kuroyukihime has black long hair and brownish eyes and asuna has brownish eyes and long hair while kirito has black hair.

2. kirito uses duel blades and kuroyukihime has two..hand...blade.....thingys

3. and for the maximum proof kiritos duel blade skill was <<Star Burst Stream>> and kuroyukihime's incarnate system skill was also <<Star Burst Streme>>

if thats not enough proof i must be a silver crows uncle
1. I have black hair and brownish eyes as well. Does that mean I'm related to Kirito and Asuna?
Please, that's not a valid reasoning.

2. KYH has 4 blades. Her legs are blades too. And it's still not a valid reason.

3. Kirito doesn't have and use Starburst Stream anymore after losing Dual Blades. This has been clear after 9 volumes. And protip: KYH learned her fighting and incarnate skills from another person in Nega Nebulous.

So yeah, you're Uncle Silver Crow now.

I don't know why you are shooting down everyone's beliefs. I agree with you that nothing is fact and this is all just speculation, but can't you let them dream? Maybe there is a relation and maybe there isn't. Just because you don't believe doesn't mean they aren't allowed to think a certain way. Yeah I know this is a forum and people's opinions can be posted yada yada, but you already made your point apparent. You don't believe in the relation existing. You don't need to constantly remind people of your stance. When it is proven if it is true or false then go ahead, have a field day. Until that day comes, there is no proof that the speculation is true or false; it truly is all just speculation and it shouldn't be taken too seriously. I mean we go on MAL to discuss anime and have a good time, nothing more and nothing less.
 
10-28-12, 12:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 4954
Hair color and traits such as being smart and cool isn't really a strong argument in this. The characters may share it but it doesn't mean that they are related because of those.
If those are the arguments for making the connection between the two then it's a weak one and should not be emphasized as definite proof.
Having the same author also doesn't make it a definite proof as well. Take Rave Master and Fairy Tail. Both are written by Hiro Mashima, shares some names and terminologies and even one character(Plue) but in no ways are both works related to each other.

And while everything is still up in the air, evidences will be brought out to either deny or make the connection. I am giving out my reasons for denying it by referencing things, events and happenings in the source material correctly and not making baseless speculations.
It's fine to give arguments for the connection, like the BIC and the nature of the STL in volume 9 and 10 of SAO.
Just make sure to know more of the source material and not because "character X is similar to character Y so they must be related".

Edit:
dchoy said:
I don't know why you are shooting down everyone's beliefs. I agree with you that nothing is fact and this is all just speculation, but can't you let them dream? Maybe there is a relation and maybe there isn't. Just because you don't believe doesn't mean they aren't allowed to think a certain way. Yeah I know this is a forum and people's opinions can be posted yada yada, but you already made your point apparent. You don't believe in the relation existing. You don't need to constantly remind people of your stance. When it is proven if it is true or false then go ahead, have a field day. Until that day comes, there is no proof that the speculation is true or false; it truly is all just speculation and it shouldn't be taken too seriously. I mean we go on MAL to discuss anime and have a good time, nothing more and nothing less.
I admit I sounded like I was putting him down and I apologize for that. But he sounded like these evidences are correct. He even said it was the maximum proof of things, which I've just presented things which say otherwise.
Again, it's fine for me to argue and I apologize for my tone, but I just don't like it when people say things like it's the ultimate truth without backing it up with reasons and referencing the source correctly.
Modified by belatkuro, 10-28-12, 12:50 AM
 
10-28-12, 1:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 19248
belatkuro said:

Again, it's fine for me to argue and I apologize for my tone, but I just don't like it when people say things like it's the ultimate truth without backing it up with reasons and referencing the source correctly.


please stop finding STRONG logic on anime, you rarely find logic on any fictional works anyway

and you are missing the point you are certainly shooting down on peoples desire to imagine like i said the purpose of fiction is to dream/imagine, like the other posted have said you already pointed out your arguments on previous pages as well, so what is the point of you repeating that everyone who dreams about this possibility are wrong? you are the one who is believing things in here are ULTIMATE truth, we all know its just our speculations so let us dream dont be a blocker
Modified by j0x, 10-28-12, 1:26 AM
 
10-28-12, 1:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 509
Well whatever it is

I hope that SAO and Accel World is related to each other..It would be awesome if it did..




 
12-17-12, 2:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1
Let's not forget that Hiro Mashima finished his work on Rave before even starting Fairy Tail. Plus Kawahara is a completely different author so they style of writing, i.e. including or not including other pieces of work in a story, is dependent on what the author wants. I'm not saying that SAO and AW are connected, but I will admit that there is interest in the author's approach to write the stories at the same time while leaving hints that may connect them without directly mentioning if they're related. Anyways personally I would love to see the stories connect. It's an interesting approach that any writer could use in my opinion.
 
12-30-12, 11:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1
i am mind fked O.O
 
12-30-12, 11:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 16575
KawaiiOtakus said:
i am mind fked O.O
About what?It is just a theory
Please take a moment to fill this anime questionnaire.
"Sorry, I couldn’t hear you over my internal monologue."— Shirou
 
12-31-12, 6:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 46
Well actually i think that Kuroyukihime isn't the daughter of Kirito and Asuna.

Because, i think that Kirito and Asuna are supposed to care to their daughter. But actually, in episode 4 of AW when Kuroyukihime got an accident and went to a hospital, the only person that came isn't her father. So i don't really think that they are Kuroyukihime's parents.
Sorry For my Bad English lol

 
12-31-12, 8:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 792
Well, this was bound to be asked. I think it's just coincidence but it's possible.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.





 
01-01-13, 2:46 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2950
Kawahara won't reveal it until last volumes of SAO/Accel anyway.
 
01-01-13, 4:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1
They are around the same age....... Kuroyukihime is 14 and Kirito was 14 at the beginning of SAO but they are similar :D
 
01-02-13, 1:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 242
I think I'll stick to this until Kawahara reveal the truth by himself...
does anybody know how long each volume of SAO/AW novel published?
 
01-02-13, 1:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 3868
Again

Kuroyukihime is too awesome to be Kirito's daughter.
 
Top
Pages (3) 0.8 [1.8] 2.8 »