Forum Settings
Forums

Anime Movie of Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin Confirmed

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 23, 2012 4:40 PM
Oct 2010
after just finishing my kara no kyoukai marathon. MY BODY IS READY
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Dec 23, 2012 4:42 PM

Nov 2011
Currently watching Kara no Kyoukai 5. This franchise rules and I want more of it.
Jan 4, 2013 6:19 PM
Sep 2012
i love the story, it has debt and the characters are well developed(some of the best imo). this is not your typical anime so it gets alot of hate from the typical anime fans(same with F/z). i personally think its one of the best(if not the best) anime i've watched till date, same goes for F/z. i've been waiting a while for the release of this movie, hope it comes out soon.

ps. anyone have a specific date yet?
Jan 4, 2013 10:56 PM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
ufotable animation & more Kara no Kyoukai...

YES!!
Jan 4, 2013 11:11 PM
Nov 2010
Recently watched all the movies. Looking forward to it.
Jan 6, 2013 12:23 PM

Sep 2011
I need this now.
Jan 15, 2013 8:22 AM

May 2007
When do you think it will get released?

No further announcements after the official announcement back in July 2012. I have a feeling it might not be coming this year but instead in 2014 possibly. ;)
Jan 16, 2013 6:12 AM
Aug 2011
Mirai Fukuin PV

Jan 16, 2013 7:43 AM

Sep 2011
@PlotExMachina

Just watched it a few a hours ago. I'll admit, I kinda wished for Ufotable to have retained and used their old style from the original KNK films in place of their new one that they used in Fate/Zero. But hey, can't really complain since the heavy gradient and detailed backgrounds are back. =)
Jan 16, 2013 2:18 PM

Aug 2011
PlotExMachina said:
Mirai Fukuin PV

Thx for the video

The moment i heard the OST and saw those eyes again i became nostalgic
Jan 16, 2013 2:18 PM

Aug 2011
Looking forward to it.

Jan 16, 2013 10:48 PM

Jun 2011
OMG... Im crying now..... YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Whenever You Go, how ever lonely you get, No Matter how hard it is. Don't forget, I'll be here Thinking of you. You are definitely not alone! -Nanami Takahashi-
Jan 26, 2013 9:32 PM

Aug 2011
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS NOW.
Jan 27, 2013 11:57 AM

May 2009
I love KnK, but I don't think I'll like this movie.
Mar 1, 2013 4:11 PM

Sep 2011
Miya_F_Exia said:
I love KnK, but I don't think I'll like this movie.

why do you think that? did you read the novel?
Mar 29, 2013 9:29 PM

Sep 2012
According to pamphlet handed out at ACE 2013, the movie "Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin" will be released to theaters this fall. Before that in summer, there will be "Kara no Kyoukai 1: Fukan Fuukei 3D" released to theaters.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 31, 2013 11:32 PM

Sep 2012
New PV is up for Mirai Fukuin on the official website http://www.karanokyoukai.com/ .

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Apr 1, 2013 4:13 AM

Apr 2012
symbv said:
New PV is up for Mirai Fukuin on the official website http://www.karanokyoukai.com/ .

Considering the fact it is going to be produced from ufotable again, I can safely say this is going to be amazing. :)
AerbageApr 1, 2013 11:04 AM
Dies Irae! :)
Apr 1, 2013 10:10 AM

Mar 2010
They have kept up with all the little details from Seo's to Mana's character. The older Shiki is breaking my heart. I simply cannot wait for this.
May 12, 2013 3:14 AM

Jun 2011
Mirai Fukuin just went live yesterday.

Them lucky Japanese, they get to watch this and all the other movies in 3D.

Well my question is: Blu-rays when?
May 12, 2013 3:36 AM
May 2013
definitely looking forward to more uncomfortable animation excellence.
Read more at http://www.palmbeachweightloss.com/

May 13, 2013 9:38 PM

May 2012
More KnK cool

I still have to catch up tho.
Jun 24, 2013 7:48 AM

Sep 2012
The movie is confirmed for theater release this September.

Jul 12, 2013 8:23 AM

Sep 2012
Exact date of theater release is Sep 28th:

Jul 12, 2013 8:25 AM

Jun 2012
GOOD NEWS ;D
Jul 12, 2013 9:00 AM

Sep 2011
symbv said:
Exact date of theater release is Sep 28th:

Oh wow, so guessing from that promo, I guess they'll also animate the manga shorts? If so, that'd be really cool as it fleshes out the rest of Fujino's character as well as adding more sweet moments between Shiki and Mikiya. ^_^
Jul 12, 2013 9:04 AM

Sep 2012
ronri said:
Oh wow, so guessing from that promo, I guess they'll also animate the manga shorts? If so, that'd be really cool as it fleshes out the rest of Fujino's character as well as adding more sweet moments between Shiki and Mikiya. ^_^
That's right. The manga short will also be animated as "Mirai Fukuin extra chorus" and shown as well.

Also, the theme song will be sung by Kalafina.

Jul 12, 2013 9:16 AM

Sep 2011
symbv said:
ronri said:
That's right. The manga short will also be animated as "Mirai Fukuin extra chorus" and shown as well.

Also, the theme song will be sung by Kalafina.

Thanks for confirming, now I'm even more excited!
Jul 12, 2013 10:32 AM

Sep 2012
Another poster:

Jul 12, 2013 10:52 AM

Sep 2011
@symbv

Ahhhhh~ thanks for putting up the posters!
Jul 12, 2013 10:55 AM
Oct 2010
Haha I guess that answers my question. Looks great, can't wait to see it.
Jul 15, 2013 6:25 PM

Sep 2011
Thanks for the posters, i want to see it right now! haha
Jul 16, 2013 9:15 AM

Sep 2012
Clearer version of the poster

Aug 16, 2013 7:25 PM

Jul 2012
new TV CM

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

30 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.