Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2012 1:24 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
They don't seem to be getting any closer at all and the person who keeps calling him is seriously annoying me.
Jul 7, 2012 3:27 PM
Jul 2018
whatever, I don't even care about Kou's friend on the phone anymore, she can go fall in a hole or something. I am afraid I'm going to start rooting for Touma though, he's so cute!
Jul 7, 2012 3:54 PM

Feb 2012
I felt like hitting Kou when I read this chapter; those were some harsh words he said there, and he's lucky Yoshioka didn't really cry u_______u

++ I'm starting to root for Touma as well; he's so cute <3
"There's a law which says that when an otaku meets another otaku who shares a minor interest,
they will become good friends right away."
~Houou Gakuen Misoragumi (Ch.4)

"There’s something in this world that no one has seen before. It is gentle and sweet. Maybe if it could be seen, everyone would fight over it. That’s why no one has ever seen it. The world hid it so that no one could get their hands on it easily. However, someday, someone will find it. The person who deserved it the most will definitely find it."
~Toradora
Jul 7, 2012 5:47 PM

Jun 2010
Kou pissed me as well in this chapter; Okay, he is not able to face emotional situations that well, but saying those words were too much. On the other hand, Futaba should have said something against him, not sitting there and acting like she is crying. She seemed quite submissive.

Touma is surely more nice & gentle, but to me he is kinda boring...
Jul 7, 2012 6:12 PM

Sep 2011
Touma does seem like he really likes her and will admit it and not just keep dragging her along without confessing like Kou.
Jul 7, 2012 7:06 PM

Mar 2012
The cat's scene in the beginning KSÇDSÇACMÇADLSAÇD,LASÇ~KDOÇ

When Futaba "cried", I almost cried too, lol. Touma's cute, but I'm afraid he turns aoharaido in a 'common shoujo'. btw, this chapter made me like kou even more. lol
Jul 7, 2012 9:59 PM

Aug 2010
;C Kou was mean this time around, and pretty jealous...
Though with Touma as a rival, it might push Kou to move things along.
Plus I'm pretty sure Touma noticed that Futaba like Kou too.

Hmm, if the person who keeps calling Kou is indeed a girl, and Futaba see's her as a rival.
She might just go ahead and confess...? c:
I want to see what happens~

[T.C.O] | [C.C.O]
Jul 7, 2012 11:08 PM
Jul 2012
I felt like the chapter passed sooo quickly
when i finished i was like WHAT that can't be i went back checking did i read all the pages @@

WOW amazing finally.... Kou isn't mean he's just jealous .. which BTW i like it
i think Yoshioka didn't cry because she felt that he didn't mean it ..otherwise he will tell her in the face not while he's giving her his back

Q: did he kissed her x.x

as for Touma and the phone friend can u just disappear .. I don't hate Touma but i don't want him to get in their way
Jul 8, 2012 4:10 AM

Aug 2010
I think Kou just kissed Futaba('s hair)?!!?!?! XD XD

Touma turns out to be an even better guy every chapter, but I am still rooting for Futaba X Kou. But i do want him to be happy too...

And seriously, the phone call cant come at a worse timing...

Kou I know you're like all jealous and stuff (I assume), but still those words were kinda harsh.. Futaba's a strong girl for not crying, his words must've hurt her at least a little (or at least 'stung' her).
Jul 9, 2012 1:54 AM

Jun 2009
I just want to hit Kou in the face with a goddamn chair. I usually like him but something in this chapter made me super pissed off and AAARGH I couldn't stand him anymore.
Futaba is the one who usually drives me crazy, but okay...

I'm totally rooting for Touma though, it's true he's more like the typical shoujo prince but he's just too cute, I can't help it.

And I am pretty sure the person who's texting Kou is a girl and she's going to bring some problems with her.
Jul 11, 2012 2:59 PM

Mar 2012
Ahhh, Kou. I was a little pissed at him, too, but I think he's just keeping it real. It's not like he overreacted or anything. When he thought Futaba was crying and kept saying sorry, I ALMOST DIED. I thought that was adorable. Futaba was sly for doing that. I think she knew that he didn't really mean it, that's why she didn't cry.

Ahhhh, Touma. He's getting more and more adorable. But, I want him to be happy. Maybe he will end up with one of Futaba's friends (forgot their names for the moment orz).
Jul 12, 2012 5:24 PM
Nov 2010
I liked the chapter, though I felt it was SHORT (TT^TT)
oh well, I like Touma, he's cute and all
I wish him happiness with Yuuri xD
Jul 14, 2012 3:52 PM

Apr 2012
the last scene was way too cute i felt like i was gonna explooooode, but the person on the phone keeps calling and i feel sorry for futaba. at least the boy who likes her is starting to approach her more...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 14, 2012 5:24 PM

Jan 2011
okaaay ,Touma was soooo cute , don't do it if you'd blush this hard XD
kou is dying form jealousy :P but if that's what 'll get him to kiss that poor girl and tell her " i love u" then im rotting for Touma XD . plus how dare he !! i know he said those things b'coz he likes her , but she doesn't know that you meanie ! if someone i love like Futaba loves him and he tells me those things i would run from the room crying (well i never cry so it'll be just wining XD ) how could she be so dumb he kissed her hair and whispered in her ear .... and still ..
he was right that was the story of their relationship XD ,that girl on the phone is starting to piss me off ! uggghh

can't wait till the next one :3

Jul 26, 2012 3:11 PM

Jan 2007
I'm starting to like Touma '-' ~
Feb 19, 2014 4:16 PM

Nov 2012
That scene Futaba was pretending to cry was so heart wrenching.Ohh Kou ;__;

Didn't even notice he kissed her hair at first.

Urgh,can already tell where this is heading she is going to going to the festival.
Sep 16, 2014 2:50 AM

Jan 2014
Wonder who's calling Kou all the time...
Jan 29, 2015 4:02 AM

May 2014

^ I would like to see a girl's reaction to the top of this page :D
Feb 2, 2015 4:38 PM

Jan 2013
Hm... I seriously don't know what to think about Kou now.
He's getting a little of an... asshole...
Dec 30, 2015 4:47 PM

Jan 2015
OMG why are they always interupted ...
Jul 8, 2016 7:59 PM

Feb 2013
Yeah, Kou is being a total asshole. Go Touma.
Jun 2, 2023 12:00 PM
Oct 2022
SCREAMING CRYING THROWING UP

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 49 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

LittleStar - Feb 11, 2015

107 by Rhaelynne »»
Mar 8, 5:59 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Oct 11, 2014

98 by CoomSlayer69 »»
Oct 15, 2023 8:32 AM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 23 Discussion

blue-y - Nov 8, 2012

39 by hydumpling »»
Jul 18, 2023 3:09 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Sep 8, 2012

65 by hydumpling »»
Jul 18, 2023 2:38 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 46 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Nov 10, 2014

99 by minnaslay127 »»
Jun 4, 2023 9:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.