Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 7, 2014 5:29 AM

Apr 2010
Oh my Aomine makes an appearance, seems like a jerk to me. . .
Oct 5, 2014 9:38 AM

Aug 2014
Aomine has something incredible than Kagami doesn't have yet and don't if he can learn it...
But in conclusion it's an interesting episode.
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Dec 18, 2014 10:25 PM
Dec 28, 2014 6:15 AM

Jan 2014
I like that manager! She's hawt!
And Aomine is hawt too. OMG
Jan 29, 2015 10:06 PM

May 2013
New OP's okay. I guess the ED's okay too.
"That table is ridiculous." You said it! Damn, awkward table.

Aww, Kuroko found a dog! <3 And it's named Tetsuya Number 2. Dat Coach.
Lol, Kagami can't handle dogs.

Momoi is finally introduced and everyone is jealous because of her.
Meanwhile, Aomine challenges Kagami and shows off.
Hmm, apparently Aomine is very similar to Kagami, in terms of teamwork with Kuroko.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Mar 7, 2015 2:31 PM

Jul 2014
I WONDER IF HYUGA IS GOING OUT WITH RIKO?! SO CUTE!
Mar 7, 2015 2:39 PM

Dec 2013
JessicasamaXP said:
I WONDER IF HYUGA IS GOING OUT WITH RIKO?! SO CUTE!
Student x teacher? lol
Apr 27, 2015 9:50 PM

Nov 2014
Great episode! Omg it was such a hilarious one too. Between the super awkward table, Kagami being terrified of dogs, Kuroko chasing Kagami with the dog, and everyone's reactions to Satsuki loving Kuroko. xD

Aomine facing Kagami in a 1v1, but poor Kagami's still worn out from the last two games. Can't wait to see Seiren vs. Aomine's team!
May 23, 2015 12:37 PM

Jun 2014
I'm enjoying this series a lot more than I was anticipating to. Momoi's first appearance to the team was epic, and I love her talk with Kuroko at the pool. :3

The 2nd opening and ending are meh for me.
Jun 29, 2015 11:23 AM
Jul 2018
Damn, Aomine is op.
Like the new ending, but the opening.... no so much...
Anyway, Kagami got crushed by Aomine and Momoi made an apearance; Oh, and the first part of the episode was so funny aahhahhahaha.
Looking forward to the next games. Is Aomine's team the next team they will face? Hope not, cause Kagami ain't ready for that....
Sep 22, 2015 4:40 AM
Dec 2011
this episode was awesome :3
Dec 16, 2015 1:55 PM

Jul 2013
I liked the new songs.

That dog was so cute!!! <3 he looked just like Kuroko! I want it <3

Kagami is scared of dogs when he's that big LOL!

The restaurant lol, awkwarrddddd.

Momoi, she thinks she's Kuroko's girlfriend and everyone else is jealous lol. She is pretty though lol.

Aomine thinks Kuroko isn't as good with Kagami awww.
Feb 24, 2016 5:13 AM

Apr 2015
Definitely liked the first OP better, and I like the new ED more, probably because it's from OLDCODEX...

"I'm surprised you could eat that ****"

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
Mar 19, 2016 12:53 AM

Feb 2014
Whyyy is there always an annoying chibi mascot or animal of some kind.. It's always boring and annoying.
May 6, 2016 11:16 AM

Jul 2014
I like seeing chill episodes like this~

Number 2 ♥
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Jul 1, 2016 11:10 AM

May 2015
"[A wild slut appears!] "

Is literally what I though when the pink-haired girl came on screen. :I Types like her are so annoying...

Rest of the episode was great though, I just hope she won't appear too much, I don't care for her shoving her way on screen.

Puppy was cute, and Kuroko chasing Kagami with it was even cuter. X'D
Jul 5, 2016 10:16 AM

Aug 2015
Midorima swears when they're about to eat. it got censored.. any idea what the japanese word (and meaning if possible) is??
~ Kaeru
Jul 13, 2016 3:05 AM

Jun 2016
Awkward moment when everyone's eating, haha.
Sep 29, 2016 11:34 AM

Jun 2016
And they said, we are the opening act lol.
Aomine is a monster, rip Seirin!
Oct 16, 2016 12:37 PM

Jul 2016
I love number 2. But, I prefer the original opening and ending :/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2017 6:20 PM

Feb 2015
RickRoss-Sama said:

OH MY GOD, how far are they willing to foreshadow? Notice the shadow's necklace-ring.

i think that's when he was in the US from the looks of it.

Stark700 said:

That new girl sort of looks like her.

ah, i see where you're coming from.

Uncrowned_King said:
dat BL fangirl fanservice at the en though

yeah, it did feel a little BL-y. i thought it was just me.

NekoNinja16 said:

Is literally what I though when the pink-haired girl came on screen. :I Types like her are so annoying...

she's not a slut if her heart is only for kuroko.

---------
lol, it's sad that i actually appreciate Kuroko when it actually DOESN'T have anything to do with the game. because it's true.

the ED's english literally sounds like the dude's gargling with a thousand marbles in his mouth. terrible lol.
Feb 6, 2017 8:44 PM
Jul 2018
Not feeling the new OP at all. New ED is also meh but better than the OP.

That restaurant scene was hilarious and I'm sooo happy we got to see them interact!! Nigou's introduction in this episode as well, he's too cute❤️❤️ I'm kinda surprised Kagami's afraid of dogs though lol, him running away while Kuroko chases him with Nigou... XD

Momoi officially introduced! Cute girl and cute voice, love her pink hair as well. Kagami vs Aomine, which we didn't really get to see. So far all the Miracles have been kinda douchey except for Kise... :( I mean, I kinda get it, they're all amazing at basketball so they're super arrogant but still.. This really doesn't make me warm up to them lol
Feb 16, 2017 12:39 PM

May 2015
TomDay said:
NekoNinja16 said:

she's not a slut if her heart is only for kuroko.

Lol ofc not! That's just what I thought when she first appeared (skimpy bikini and all), I like Momoi a lot now actually. XD (just took some getting used to and getting to see past the "obligatory cute fanservice girl!1!!" way she was introduced.) She's got a lot of heart, actually <3
Nov 1, 2017 7:26 AM

Jun 2016
Bruuuh, new OP and ED, and I still prefer the first OP, but the ED is better than the first. And I'm so happy we're seeing Akashi's face finally. I can't wait to see his FULL FORM and not just glimpses. Hahahahahaha! Dafuq, me!

So many hilarious scenes this episode. Waaaah. I love everyone.

Someone had to carry Kagami and they decided who by playing rock-paper-and-scissors, and Kuroko lost. Hahaha.

That scene at the okonomiyaki restaurant was so awkward with Kise, Midorima, Kuroko, and Kagami sitting on the same table. Lmfao.

"That table is ridiculous!"
"Hey! Hey! Isn't this exciting?"

Hahaha! Everyone cooking their okonomiyaki then there's that cat face and Takao playing with their food. Hahaha. Takao's okonomiyaki got on Midorima's head and he beat Takao up. Haha.

Kuroko found a dog that's got the same eyes like him and Riko-chan losing her mind over that inu and hahahahaha Kagami is scared of dogs. Hahaha ohmygod I'm cryiiing. They adopted Tetsuya No.2. Hahahahahaha! Kuroko chasing Kagami while carrying the dog and telling the dog is cute. Ohmygod my fucking spleen.

Apparently, that pink-haired girl is Momoi and she's Kuroko's Manager back them in middle school. Riko-chan being salty because Momoi got a big oppai is so cute. Hihi. :3 And Kuroko and Aomine were like a good combination in their team back in middle school. And they pretty get along. Damnit and now they're enemies because yeah they're playing for different schools.

Kagami met Aomine in person and he asked Kagami to play. Jesus.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
May 10, 2018 3:18 PM

Jan 2015
Second cour starts now.
New op and ed, good but I prefer the previous one. Momoi is too hot.
Aomine and Kagami's clash will be intense.
Oct 9, 2019 6:26 PM

Sep 2018
Woahhhhh! The dog is so cute!!!!!
The pink hair girl is funny but I still like Seirin's coach, she's only for fan service duhh
Jul 10, 2020 6:03 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
What an amazing episode, very chill and humourous, taking us from the conclusive climactic game to a slower, fun slice of life scenery to then, back to the meat and potatoes. The new girl is intriguing, presenting everything opposing Riko.

I don't know what to think of the new OP and ED. I thought the last ones were way better.
Oct 4, 2020 4:07 AM

Dec 2007
i have mix feeling about the op, the first is just too food compared to this, the ED thought were great.

tetstuiyama the second made me LoL, more good reason for the comedy of the series.

momoi annoys me, she's in the series purely for fanservice.

and i didn't got enough glimpse on ahoime and his abilities...
Jan 31, 2021 3:39 AM

Jun 2020
Omg the first half was so cute. Kise, what a guy!!!! He doesn’t give a fuck what others say or think about him. Midorima on the other hand, what a sore loser lol! Takao is so cute too. Really an endearing bunch!! And Kagami just wolfing down his food like the huge dork that he really is lol

L O L @ Kagami being afraid of dogs. That’s such a cute pup tho!!!!

Hyuuga & coach are.....cute together hehe.

I prefer OP1 but the visuals in OP2.... damn I mean the amount of new eye candy. The bois on Aomine’s team look GOOD....especially that blond guy.

And wew OLDCODEX ED! Dopeeeeee. Cute visuals as well. Kuroko & that pup ate so cute!!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Feb 10, 2021 7:43 AM

Feb 2014
Hot damn, this episode went all out with the fanservice, Riko and Momoi looking wonderful in their bikinis.

May 1, 2021 2:39 PM

Nov 2016
Highlights of the episode

- Midorima and Takao entering the restaurant

- Momoi's entrance and how she fell for Kuroko

- Aomine trashing Kagami

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 12, 2021 10:53 PM

Jul 2013
Great episode. Had a lot of hilarious moments especially with Kuroko, Kagami, Kise and Midorima in the Okonomiyaki shop :D

Even tho Momoi is the self announced girlfriend of Kuroko he's still such a lucky guy. We definitely got some first class fan service. What surprised me even more was the fact that Orikasa Fumiko is voicing her. She sounds so different to what I'm usually used of hearing from her. Hmm seems like she also wants Aomine to lose. We didn't get the full context what happened in the past, but I guess they will show more of it in the latter episodes.

Nonetheless Kagami finally clashed with Aomine. Too bad he still has problems with his legs. But maybe that's a good thing. Aomine might underestimate him and at the championship he can surprise him.

Aug 13, 2021 6:19 AM
Mar 2018
Oh man do I really have to put up with a bimbo sticking her ass and boobies out? I thought this anime would be decent like haikyuu where people behave normally. Not the kind of fanservice where a female has to be a degenerate bimbo. Who in the right mind avts and talks like that and do guys find this crap attractive or even funny? Is this a thing about boob measuring contest. Why's there no dick measuring contest like this among males. Wish the guys go in underwear and gasp about how big their bulge is. Not that sane people act like that. But it's a thing for females to do in every stupid anime. Fanshitty service. Just kills the seriousness and decency of the show. I'm gonna drop it if it's gonna be this stupid cliched shonen shit. And ofcourse Riko is much better than her even though she isn't amazing. But hey jus look at her boobies mannn what an amazing character yikes. Cringy as fuck.
Dec 3, 2021 11:23 PM
Jul 2018
I liked the new OP but the first one was better personally. Seeing Kuroko's past with his previous team and his relationships with the different members of the generation of miracles was really intresting.
Jun 3, 2023 4:42 AM
Aug 2022
Did those guys take a shower and have a change of clothes and socks before eating in a public place with shoes off? 
Jun 7, 2023 11:32 AM

Apr 2013
Best episode so far and there were two bouncy reasons for that.
Apr 1, 7:16 AM
Jul 2018
Man fuck boobs

I want see cool blue hair dude run fast on court 😔😔
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

363 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 7:08 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

245 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kaeji - Sep 8, 2012

116 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Fiji - Sep 1, 2012

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 2, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Itami - Aug 25, 2012

111 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 5:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.