Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 6, 2012 7:03 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

New OP! about time again! And what the hell, is my eyes playing tricks on me or is that
also present in the OP?

I liked the previous ED though tbh compared to the new.

Well, it's Mary Hughes vs the Takeover siblings. Meanwhile elsewhere, Natsu struggles in his own tangles. And Erza and the others wears the....
Stark700Jul 6, 2012 8:06 PM
Jul 6, 2012 8:05 PM
Jan 2008
The previous ending was one of the best though, so it was very unlikely they would've topped it.

Anyway, perfect episode! Amazing fight, amazing opening, great ending, good humour (very glad they kept it to a minimum) and so many epic moments. Mirajane especially.

A lot of plot movement with Kinana and such too. One of the best filler episodes.
Jul 6, 2012 8:08 PM
Custom Title

Jul 2009
I kinda liked the previous OP and ED more. =(

Hmmm is Mirajane's transformation part of the manga or filler? Her fight was the best thing that has happened this filler arc IMO. Also it saddens me to see what they are doing to Erza's team -_-
Jul 6, 2012 8:13 PM
Jan 2008
Laraid said:
I kinda liked the previous OP and ED more. =(

Hmmm is Mirajane's transformation part of the manga or filler? Her fight was the best thing that has happened this filler arc IMO. Also it saddens me to see what they are doing to Erza's team -_-

It's filler, but it was Mashima's idea (he told them to insert it).
Jul 6, 2012 8:19 PM

Jul 2010
This is getting really annoying.I was optimistic that this bullshit fillers will end in 137/138, but we need to wait another season? what the hell -.- i will try to bear with it somehow and watch every episode...but God, these fillers are IMO terrible.

New OP and ED are no good as well...i mean, they are VERY average.
1/5.I hate the people who are behind these fillers.
Jul 6, 2012 8:33 PM

Jul 2011
like the new op
especialy the foeshadowing of cobra and kinana meeting
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/lostfallstar&sclick=1][/
Jul 6, 2012 8:39 PM
Sep 2010
I like when Erza and the others were at the picnic, that was the funniest part to me.
Jul 6, 2012 8:49 PM

Nov 2011
lostfallstar said:
like the new op
especialy the foeshadowing of cobra and kinana meeting

Yup same. It seems that there's already some foreshadowing already in this episode as well with Kinana.
Jul 6, 2012 8:57 PM
Mar 2008
360justin said:
I like when Erza and the others were at the picnic, that was the funniest part to me.
Really? I liked everything except that part.
Jul 6, 2012 9:09 PM

Mar 2012
Looks like the arc won't turn out as disappointing as I thought it would be. Especially looking forward to Cobra and Kinana's reunion. (And lookin' goood Cobra)

Really excited after seeing this opening. I literally shat my pants...
Jul 6, 2012 9:39 PM

Jan 2012
I was every girl in Fairy Tail to join the jiggle jugs gang.
Jul 6, 2012 10:09 PM

Sep 2010
Ash-Falls-Town said:
360justin said:

Really? I liked everything except that part.

Same, getting tired of the butt gang but nonetheless this was a great episode. The new Mirajane form, good OP but I liked the previous ED more. We're getting to see the old gangs back soon. Looking forward especially to Kinana and Cobra.
Jul 6, 2012 10:46 PM

Jun 2012
Decent episode and I like the new opening/ending! However I didn't like how they kept switching back and forth between 3 of the clock retrieval squads so quickly. Made the episode very fragmented which I found a little irritating
Jul 6, 2012 11:28 PM

Aug 2008
I like the episode except for Erza's part. Her group has been lame recently. I thought Erza always put duty before anything.
I have a feeling new oracion seis will come after the whole clock, maybe~
Although it was interesting, I wonder how long this arc will go on.
Jul 7, 2012 12:54 AM
Aug 2011
Loved the new opening.
Seems like Midnight is using the same magic Brain/Zero used.
Cobra looks badass.
Angel looks good.
Racer looks weird.
Erigor, what have those seven years done to you?

The new Mira takeover is very appropriate, in retrospect of a future event. (Best fight of the filler thus far.)

I'm wondering who that little girl, holding that green plue is. And the guy walking with Lahar.

(I like the Jiggle-but gang more now. Damn my eyes)

5/5
Jul 7, 2012 3:13 AM

Apr 2012
I'm not sure if I'm happy that Oracion Seis seem to be returning. I mean I expected Cobra to show up at some point and have a reunion with Kinana, but I thought it would be happening in the actual story and not in the filler. If Cobra has a reunion with Kinana now, that means it unlikely he'll show up again later on.
Jul 7, 2012 3:14 AM

Feb 2009
Whoa, Demon Halphas looks amazing! I love how Mira is so much stronger that I'd first anticipated at the beginning of the series. :D
Jul 7, 2012 3:30 AM

Dec 2011
Hell yes a new OP.
I guess our next arc would involve Kinana, either it is connected to this arc too.
Oracion Seis and Erigor are making a comeback.

Finally, other characters of Fairy Tail will have screen time.
On to the episode, I cannot believe they used Mirajane's new form already!!
Demon Halphas! Mmm. Smexy.

Jiggle Jugs Gang? WTF did I just see?

We are finally reaching the conclusion of this arc.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2012 3:33 AM

Feb 2012
Come on, Mirajane pulls out a soul that is stronger than Satan Soul?!

Oracion Seis are going to return, not too fond of the idea that so many old characters are used for this crappy arc.

I kinda like this OP, I started to skip the previous one at some point. The ED, however, is annoying me (like the previous ones), how about they put some money into making those instead of using cheap chibi or whatever you want to call it versions, neither do I like the song, guess most of the budget is used for SAO.
Jul 7, 2012 3:52 AM

Apr 2012
princessnight said:
I like the episode except for Erza's part. Her group has been lame recently. I thought Erza always put duty before anything.
I have a feeling new oracion seis will come after the whole clock, maybe~
Although it was interesting, I wonder how long this arc will go on.

Agreed.

Well, imo this was still the best ep of the filler arc.

Aaaand... Blood in my Fairy Tail??
Jul 7, 2012 4:12 AM

Feb 2010
one of the better filler episodes.
Jul 7, 2012 4:34 AM

Apr 2008
iLostReason said:
This is getting really annoying.I was optimistic that this bullshit fillers will end in 137/138, but we need to wait another season? what the hell -.- i will try to bear with it somehow and watch every episode...but God, these fillers are IMO terrible.

So you hate Mashima. Way to go on that double standard.
Jul 7, 2012 4:58 AM
Aug 2011
Kinana appeared in the manga.

He latest appearance was,

That's Mest/Doranbolt in the OP? I can't see the scar. It looks more like that guys hair.
(I'm not denying that its him, its actually possible. Maybe he became such a mess after he thought FT died)
Gatchum_Bye-ByeJul 7, 2012 5:07 AM
Jul 7, 2012 7:07 AM
Oct 2010
A question...

Jul 7, 2012 7:10 AM

Jul 2007
I normally never watch filler, but I always watch comments closely to make sure there is nothing missed that is important.

Are there any episodes of this filler arc that I should watch that contain material specific to the manga?

I have no problem with filler, but I just don't have the free time to watch endless amounts of filler that have no point to their story.
Jul 7, 2012 7:18 AM

Sep 2009
MaybeAlii said:
A question...

Answering a spoiler in spoiler:
Jul 7, 2012 8:22 AM

Mar 2012
Anyone know what the song is called and who's the album artist for it?
Jul 7, 2012 8:27 AM

May 2008
Haters gonna hate.

And im surprised Gray's group isnt back with the part yet since they got the part ages ago =/.

Also i think Kinana is probably either related to Cobra or is the Edolas version of Cobra . since she said the same thing as Cobra , that she is able to hear it.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 7, 2012 8:35 AM

Apr 2008
greenmush said:
Haters gonna hate.

And im surprised Gray's group isnt back with the part yet since they got the part ages ago =/.

Also i think Kinana is probably either related to Cobra or is the Edolas version of Cobra . since she said the same thing as Cobra , that she is able to hear it.

Kinana was Cobra's snake. Says so in her profile. My guess is she's facing the risk of reverting back to that form the more Cobra draws near
Jul 7, 2012 8:54 AM
Oct 2010
Lahis said:
MaybeAlii said:
A question...

Answering a spoiler in spoiler:

Yeah makes sense, thanks :)
Jul 7, 2012 10:49 AM

Jul 2010
Darklight0303 said:
iLostReason said:

So you hate Mashima. Way to go on that double standard.

Ugh, i didn't know Mashima is behind these fillers till today, but still.I can't believe he would make something like this...i mean really? he made some Jingle Butt Gang fart in Erza face? that surely doesn't feel like Mashima.And clock thingy is no good too IMO, everything feels so cheap and empty.
And no, i don't hate him, i just didn't know he is able to think something ridiculous like these fillers.
Jul 7, 2012 11:07 AM

Aug 2009
Usually I'm the one starting up the hate-train, but I really, really liked this episode.

Mirajane's new form: Awesome! Especially the fight and the new battle music were doing wonderful things together.

Natsu and his gang fighting the octopus: Pretty good, especially the end. The animation was top notch during this whole episode.

The humour: Natsu being a bad example for Romeo, Michelle being weird, end of the Mirajane fight, Mirajane's lesson about proper words, Coco rating her roll and Aquarius putting the roast on Lucy were all funny moments. Except the Jiggle Jugs gang. Never have I lost a boner so fast...

And the foreshadowing: Zentopia's motives seem actually pretty holy and the archbishops looks like a psycho all of a sudden. Exceed's sense of time seems an interesting point and Natsu had a bad ass speech.

Episode gets 4/5 rating. Could have been 5, but those Jiggling Jugs...
Jul 7, 2012 2:27 PM

Apr 2011
I don't mind this filler too much, but I found this episode kind of boring.

Did Mirajane's boobs get bigger for her new transformation?

Yeah, I noticed the blood too. And I agree that that archbishop might be a little insane in the membrane
Jul 7, 2012 4:15 PM
Oct 2009
If anyone wants to know the deal with Kinana...read this at your own risk.

Jul 7, 2012 5:29 PM

Sep 2009
Demon Halphas Mirajane! Epic!
Jul 7, 2012 5:40 PM

Jan 2011
Just when i thought they finally decided to keep the filler somewhat decent..

Though i must admit, the rest, especially Erza's rapeface and Mirajane being awesome made up for a lot, If they had thrown in a "kya", or Gildarts being totally stupid around Cana, i would accept it as necessary for the episode not to explode from awesomeness, but like this..lets say this episode was not the worst of this filler..

Oh, and i kinda like the ED, at least the visuals. Didn't really notice the song, they had better, for both OP and ED.
Jul 7, 2012 6:05 PM

Apr 2012
Probably the best episode of this filler arc (best animation, humor and fights).

Lotus97 said:
Yeah, I noticed the blood too. And I agree that that archbishop might be a little insane in the membrane

Blood? Where did you see that?
Jul 7, 2012 11:37 PM

Jul 2010
I love the new opening better than 11 one (too me).the ending seem blah the 11th one was WAY better. The opening and ending obviously show spoilers!! 12th opening is awesome the ending seems to be like Lucy is making up this arch by HER story don't you see it? I miss ending 11
*spoiler*
They look cool

The opening though awesome, hey if they bring them back 7 years later will they show Jellal?I miss him in the openings!!

Jiggly Jugs girls WTH!!
This episode was funny though Romeo influences are bad!! I just hope we don't loose Lucy or Michelle.
Jul 7, 2012 11:52 PM

Jul 2010
I love the new opening better than 11 one (too me).the ending seem blah the 11th one was WAY better. The opening and ending obviously show spoilers!! 12th opening is awesome the ending seems to be like Lucy is making up this arch by HER story don't you see it? I miss ending 11
*spoiler*
They look cool

The opening though awesome, hey if they bring them back 7 years later will they show Jellal?I miss him in the openings!!

Jiggly Jugs girls WTH!!
This episode was funny though Romeo influences are bad!! I just hope we don't loose Lucy or Michelle.
Jul 8, 2012 12:07 AM
Aug 2011
apedrostb said:
Blood? Where did you see that?

When the Octopus' tentacle was cut off and Lucy is lying underneath it.
Jul 8, 2012 3:09 AM

May 2010
I think they are going to use this time by explain the backstory of most of the people of the guild.I agree with them if they are doing so.It was a nice episode so I hope it gets on track by this episode.
Jul 8, 2012 3:14 AM

May 2010
Lol,you a caught a natsu-----> pokemon reference.
Jul 8, 2012 4:37 AM
Jan 2012
Not bad really, the fighting scenes were good, Mirajane's second form was great. Also, I liked how Natsu himself did not defeat the octopus and had help from other FT members. Comedy was good, except for the jiggle jugs clan nonsense and the Jiggle butt gang outfits on the girls.
Jul 8, 2012 6:13 AM

Apr 2011

It was pretty scary! XD
My mission: Save the world! My weapons: a controller, a bunch of friends and lots of Anime!
Jul 8, 2012 7:44 AM

Oct 2010
The Mirajane fight kinda overshadows the future reveal. This will make her new transformation in canon anime... not so epic.
Jul 8, 2012 1:56 PM
May 2011
Crimson_Cloud said:
The Mirajane fight kinda overshadows the future reveal. This will make her new transformation in canon anime... not so epic.

well Mashima DID create that new form, I'm sure he isn't going to let it go to waste as it IS Mirajane's second take-over ever seen :<.
ban1o.jpg
Jul 8, 2012 2:03 PM

Jun 2012
Episode was good, for me the mirajane new form made the episode, it got me excited hehe xD

Crimson_Cloud said:

What do you mean by canon anime?
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Jul 8, 2012 5:05 PM

Apr 2008
Crimson_Cloud said:

Not at all. You need to remember Mira was built up as Erza's rival in power in the guild. Her having more than just Satan Soul is only logical.
Jul 8, 2012 8:40 PM

Feb 2012
Mirajane.. *_*

Nice Natsu, Lucy, Romeo combo too :3
Jul 9, 2012 7:13 AM

Jul 2009
I didn't think it was possible to have a worse trio than the jiggle butt gang. I was wrong.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2013

185 by phantom346 »»
5 hours ago

» Do you agree with the idea of ​​adding blood to Fairy Tail ? ( 1 2 )

Satan-sama - Aug 3, 2013

58 by ModsZone »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 165 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2013

138 by phantom346 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 164 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2013

110 by phantom346 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 163 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2013

116 by phantom346 »»
7 hours ago

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.