Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 9, 2012 8:14 AM

Sep 2007
So ...
I loved the episode and i loved the opening.
Like i like the filler. For a "real" filler, i think Fairy Tail is doing really good.
So what it's wrong with me ? Because i think a filler is good and not always fucking wrong with the anime ?
Jul 9, 2012 9:25 AM

Apr 2008
Tech given Mashima is so closely involved in the plot and designs of this arc, you really can't call it filler. It was even mentioned in the manga. This arc is more of an anime only ark that is canon to the manga if you were to look at it like that. I find it an interesting way to let a manga get ahead of the anime in terms of content.

True, the silly moments could use toning down but the big picture plot is definitely interesting no one can deny that.
Jul 9, 2012 9:28 AM

Jun 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Tech given Mashima is so closely involved in the plot and designs of this arc, you really can't call it filler. It was even mentioned in the manga. This arc is more of an anime only ark that is canon to the manga if you were to look at it like that. I find it an interesting way to let a manga get ahead of the anime in terms of content.

True, the silly moments could use toning down but the big picture plot is definitely interesting no one can deny that.

I heard it was a light novel or soemthing that mashima wrote or something? could just be bullshit but meh xD
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Jul 9, 2012 10:11 AM

Apr 2008
I can't say I have heard anything along those lines so confirmation will have to come from others I am afraid.
Jul 9, 2012 3:39 PM

Apr 2008
What the hell with this jiggle butt gang crap. It was terrible in Rave Mast, but it's twice as bad in Fairy Tail. Someone please fire Etherion at them. Please. I'll give you a cookie.
Jul 9, 2012 4:01 PM
Aug 2011
Mashima-Sama is definitely involved. He even posed his drawing of Demon Halphas on his twitter account.

And he is definitely hard working and thinks of his fans. Just look at how much colored sketches he posted on twitter so far, and notice the days between each picture.
Jul 10, 2012 6:56 AM

Dec 2009
this episode kinda boring and that butt gang and so whatever ridiculous gang is annoyed me .. .___.
not showing Gray's group again.. is Nakamura Yuuichi so busy coz of he got many main role characters in this anime season? lol
Jul 10, 2012 6:09 PM
Jun 2011
I can see I'm not the only one who's noticed the return of Oracion Seis.

Though...so many answers and so many questions, first and foremost being why does Erza's team have the Jiggle butt suits?
Why did they have to burn our eyes out with the Jiggle Jug Gang?
Why haven't Dan and Coco told Byro he's a douchebag yet?

And why the hell is everyone fighting over the same goal!

In any case...I look forward to what's coming.

BTW: Just when you thought Mira couldn't be any cooler...she has another demon form, it makes Satan Soul look pathetic.
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
Jul 10, 2012 10:03 PM

May 2010
Pretty epic. :O

Vary nice episode.

Loved the new OP. [and the lil NaLu moment in it. ;)]

After watching the new OP it would seem the filler arc is not near over. :(
Tho it has been intresting and not bad, I'm eger to get back to the main story now.

I wonder how much longer the fillers will last. :o
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jul 10, 2012 11:52 PM

Apr 2011
I loves the OP....OS re-appears as I knew from some spoilers along with the new form of Mirajane....So we can say that Mashima is involved at least in the design of the characters and some plots of this arc ''filler'' in the anime.

I didn't like the ED so much....The previous was better!

Why the hell are the jiggle butt gang doing there again???I don't like them at all >.>
I can't wait to see OS and also the Cobra-Kinana thing since Kinana was
!!!
Jul 11, 2012 9:21 AM

Jun 2012
I dont mind this filler tbh im finding it enjoyable, like i say that mirajane fight made my day/week. im reading the manga aswell anyway so im not to fussed about filler, although i am excited for the new arc to be animated so many awesome things ^_^
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Jul 11, 2012 9:36 AM
Aug 2011
Hoshimaru57 said:
I can see I'm not the only one who's noticed the return of Oracion Seis.

Though...so many answers and so many questions,first and foremost being why does Erza's team have the Jiggle butt suits?
To cure Carla's "trauma" , although how they got them is a mystery. Most likely answer to that is "Hyper-Space"
Hoshimaru57 said:
Why did they have to burn our eyes out with the Jiggle Jug Gang?
The script writers or Mashima-Sama thought it would be funny. It was sorta funny.

Hoshimaru57 said:
Why haven't Dan and Coco told Byro he's a douchebag yet?
They are loyal followers, and loyal followers are usually stupid and barely have their own thoughts/feelings.

Hoshimaru57 said:
And why the hell is everyone fighting over the same goal!
Legion wants to protect the parts and prevent the "chaos", FT wants Lucy's memento back and also to prevent the "choas" . FT thinks they are the bad guys, Legion wants to complete the Bishops mission. The real evil ones are highly likely to be Oracion Seis. (Jackpot did attack that one church Lahar and the Council Knights were guarding)
Aug 22, 2012 7:53 PM
Mar 2012
since they start that boring arc until now this is the best episode
4/5 like it
Sep 15, 2012 3:12 AM

Jan 2008
Demon Halphas was pure win. I love how Mirajane gets stronger and stronger even with little screen time.
Sep 21, 2012 3:43 AM
Oct 2009
I preferred the previous ending. tbh the fillers arent bad at all
Sep 29, 2012 1:34 PM
Jul 2012
dat wendy fan service
Nov 26, 2012 6:31 AM

Mar 2010
Ooookay someone please reply me!! Does this episode still considered as filler? how come? ok..well i didnt read the manga starting from edolas arc because I thought if its animated then i better go to the anime .. so no Im watching Fairy tail up to episode 138 already , and i saw some people call this episode a filler also (?) why? in my opinion , if its episode 123-129 then perhaps can be fillers because it looks normal and not onto the main story...dareka , answer me D:

By the way , like the new op and ed. AND WOW MIRAJANE 2ND TRANSFORMATION , A REAL DEMON AWESOME. O_______O!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2012 10:25 PM

Mar 2012
Mirajane's fight was aweeeesome
Mar 7, 2013 10:14 AM

Dec 2012
HAHAHAHA!! That Point Blank Fart right on Erza's Face XDDDD

Jun 6, 2013 8:56 PM

Sep 2011
Omg Mirajane<3
Jun 7, 2013 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
So, since this is a filler, Mirajane will never use that form ever again? D=.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Jul 21, 2013 1:29 PM

May 2012
Another new OP and ED and well while the start was pretty amazing the middle part with Erza was a weird combination of weirdness, stupidness and just crazy hilarious! Shake them touches... but dafuq the women's versions of that gang...

Although then the fight with Mirajane was pretty insane! Never expected she would hold an even stronger soul in her! That sure was pretty epic! The ending as well and the child from those two sure seemed to understand what the adults could not... although I wonder what it actually is!

Lets see what's next!
Oct 3, 2013 8:08 PM

Dec 2012
This episode was better than the majority of this arc, I hope it's almost over. I like the new opening, looks like picking this up again might pay off.
Mar 9, 2014 5:43 PM

Jan 2013
Mirajane have another Satan Soul...WOW that was really epic!
Poor Erza she just want a picnic...xD
So now we know why they need the Clock but however i still don't trust Zentopia..they have a plan...
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 14, 2014 11:34 PM

Dec 2013
the fight with Mirajane was pretty good, but the reasoning behind both the Legion and Fairy Tail trying to gather the clock parts MAKES NO SENSE whatsoever.

unless they are both trying to end the world

Either way, there's also no reason for the Legion and Fairy Tail to fight eachother.

anyone else irritated by how weak the conflict is in this arc?

Sebastian333 said:
Ooookay someone please reply me!! Does this episode still considered as filler? how come? ok..well i didnt read the manga starting from edolas arc because I thought if its animated then i better go to the anime .. so no Im watching Fairy tail up to episode 138 already , and i saw some people call this episode a filler also (?) why? in my opinion , if its episode 123-129 then perhaps can be fillers because it looks normal and not onto the main story...dareka , answer me D:

This whole arc is considered filler because none of the stuff occurring in this arc was in the manga. see the Fairy Tail wikia.
DaydreamHeroApr 14, 2014 11:43 PM
Love and Peace!!!
Apr 26, 2014 11:15 AM

Aug 2013
Okay episode, for a filler that is.

The jigglebutt thing is a bit old now, but i loved Mirajane's new takeover.

Also did anyone else see the face behind Huges at 9:58? Ive seen it a few times this season but no idea what it is.
My Candies:
Jul 12, 2014 9:58 AM

Jul 2014
The OP got me in. The end where Natsu chasing Lucy left me curious. This better be good.
hahaha. I always love Erza character. She can be pretty scary at times but also weirdly innocent at another, what with picnic and her love for cosplay.
Wuah, Mirajane.. O.O That was EPIC and the bgm made it more awesome.
And finally we know something about that mystery clock.
apsea05Jul 12, 2014 10:14 AM
Google first, ask later
Sep 9, 2014 2:21 AM

Jul 2008
Like the new OP, not the new ED.

Just stop with the jiggle crap, its just too horrible.

And the Legion is being deceived afterall, their leader is nuts. Also it seems there is more to Michelle...and holy crap Mirajane...please tell me that won't end with the filler.
Sep 28, 2014 7:44 AM

Mar 2010
Mira might be a new fav.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 1, 2014 7:27 PM

Nov 2013
Got to love all that jiggle, seriously, wtf.
Jul 1, 2015 10:42 PM

Dec 2013
mitsukuni07 said:
Demon Halphas was pure win. I love how Mirajane gets stronger and stronger even with little screen time.

and bewbs
Jul 22, 2015 11:41 AM

Nov 2014
Love the new OP!

Erza's never gonna get her dream picnic lmao xD

Mirajane was awesome this episode, the end of her fight was so funny LOL.
Mar 12, 2016 9:23 PM

Oct 2013
That was certainly quite the eventful episode. Mirajane got an awesome power-up (sort of) while Natsu and co., in typical Fairy Tail fashion, are being complete idiots.

So the largest and most respected church in all of Fiore reveals they're collecting the clock pieces to protect the world against incoming calamity, and the basic reaction is "YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!" Even though they saw themselves there is something suspicious going on with the clock pieces, know the Key of the Starry Heavens book warns of misfortune, and have sufficient evidence to believe Zentopia is genuine in their hunt. And if Byro isn't fabricating all of this -- nevermind that thinking he is is just idiocy at this point -- then the only other option is that the Arch Bishop is just insane, not that they're trying to protect the world. Even though Makarov approved of this mission to collect the clock pieces for more or less the same reason the Arch Bishop wants to, if the Arch Bishop is doing it then clearly he has malevolent intentions because the only organized group in all of Fiore who is capable of good deeds is Fairy Tail for whatever the hell reason.

And of course, based on that final scene, in true Fairy Tail fashion the Arch Bishop will indeed be on the incline towards insanity instead of just trying to protect the world like it should be.

The foundation for this whole conflict is silly, the way both the Legion and the Fairy Tail guild are acting makes me want to sigh in exasperation, and I have a feeling the ultimate story direction will be frustrating as well. At least I was right in guessing Zentopia's core motivation is not sinister.

Also, was it not Lucy's father who hid the clock pieces and was essentially the catalyst for this entire arc? I hope the story has a good explanation for his involvement, because that's the most suspicious part of the whole thing. How did he know about the clock, why did he start this, and what was his role?

P.S. The parallels between Zentopia and the Roman Catholic church are strong.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jul 27, 2016 9:48 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
LOL at Cana's expression when Erza attacked them weird guys.

They really love making Erza mad.
Some focus into Kinana. I wonder what will happen to her.

Mira's second form, OP like so OP. If Satan's Soul wasn't already strong, this one makes it look weak. The fight was so DBZ styled too.

Aug 30, 2016 7:35 AM

Jan 2016
What and WHAT!.. I Cant take it anymore with Erza and this damn picinic xD but got some serious fanservice ish butts xD And Mira! O.O The Archfiend Halphas(fucking long ass name for Badass xD) amazing design !<3
Great episode tho

And now OP :O aaaah Love, Amazing sound and visoual same with the ED, Not to many spolier, but alright teasing for whats ahead
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Nov 2, 2016 11:43 AM

Jul 2009
OMG! Mirajane was amazing!!! That new form is so cool, I wish we could see her in action more.
Mar 8, 2019 5:36 PM
Jul 2009
The joke Taurus made about the tentacle made me laugh. New OP and ED are good.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Feb 27, 2022 9:05 AM
Feb 2022
Nueva transformación de Mira nee
Jan 25, 11:21 AM

Jan 2021
Natsu became a beyblade
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 28 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - May 3, 2010

125 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - Apr 26, 2010

111 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2013

185 by phantom346 »»
Yesterday, 8:59 AM

» Do you agree with the idea of ​​adding blood to Fairy Tail ? ( 1 2 )

Satan-sama - Aug 3, 2013

58 by ModsZone »»
Yesterday, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 165 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2013

138 by phantom346 »»
Yesterday, 8:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.