Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime of Light Novel 'Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru' Confirmed

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 6, 2012 9:22 AM
Mar 2010
omigosh with so many comedies, I seriously will have to be picky with my limited schedule.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jul 6, 2012 10:13 AM

Nov 2011
A lot of shoujo style manga/LN being adapted into anime recently
Jul 6, 2012 10:20 AM

Sep 2011
looks like its going to be good.
Jul 6, 2012 10:22 AM

Aug 2008
\o/

Awesome. This is giving me motivation to go back and read those new manga chapters and those spin-offs.
Jul 6, 2012 10:27 AM

Jun 2009
I was considering reading manga but now I will wait for anime. Such good news!
Jul 6, 2012 10:28 AM

Jan 2012
OMG
YESSSSS
I LOVE THAT SERIES ; u ;
Jul 6, 2012 11:24 AM

May 2010
Really YESSSS I definitely watching this one !!
Jul 6, 2012 11:26 AM

Dec 2011
jmal said:
but if this is a slightly more mature (in tone) one then I'm in. Just don't give me an overly stupid male protagonist please.

Welll you can probably cross out the mature because its not that type of romance and hes not overly stupid~ and does have those typical "standout/Confeident moments"
But those of you that don't like the typical sort of shy unconfeident main character generic harem ecchi Romcomedy personalities and situation moments. I tell you now =P

So far its been a hit and a miss for me, but dont take my word for it, its a nice cute Romcom in which the way the romance starts is quite funny to and I know some people will come like the"Girlfriend" character if they portray her correctly.
Jul 6, 2012 11:29 AM

Sep 2008
Yuuji, Yuuji
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2012 12:15 PM

Sep 2010
OreImo style title and title font... guess who started the title war!
Jul 6, 2012 2:51 PM

Jun 2010
Yeeeeees. We will get to see Masuzu in Action <3
Jul 6, 2012 3:22 PM

May 2011
Going to be really looking forward to this one.
Jul 6, 2012 4:12 PM

Feb 2012
Looks like next season would be full or romcom animes.
Jul 6, 2012 4:41 PM
Feb 2012
i cant believe it... when i started reading the manga it gets animated... guess ill wait now :P
I desire money. Not because I am poor or because I am greedy. It is because with money I will gain power and with that power I will be able to change the world.
Jul 6, 2012 5:41 PM

Aug 2011
Sounds generic as fuck.

Wait. So when are they doing Shinsekai yori--before or after this? Or are they doing both at the same time? God I hope not.
Jul 6, 2012 6:41 PM

Aug 2011
jmal said:
DraconisMarch said:
Sounds generic as fuck.
Like the posts you make in virtually every new anime announcement thread?
Wait. So when are they doing Shinsekai yori--before or after this? Or are they doing both at the same time? God I hope not.
Even if it is at the same time, it shouldn't matter. A-1 has no problem doing multiple shows simultaneously. They're one of the most prolific studios with a very large capacity. They had at least 3 going in Spring (Fairy Tail, Tsuritama, Uchuu Kyoudai) and even though Tsuritama ended or is ending soon, it'll still be 3 because of Sword Art Online picking up. Then they have Magi in the fall along with SAO continuing and presumably Fairy Tail will still be going, plus whatever else they end up adding... same last year too, 3+ Spring 2011, 4 Summer 2011, so on and so forth.

It'd actually be more strange if they had less than 3 shows going on at once.
In spite of being the biggest troll in the world, you're pretty useful when it comes to getting statistical information on the industry. Also, my first statement still stands. Sadly, insulting me doesn't change how correct it was. Sorry.
Jul 6, 2012 7:23 PM

Aug 2011
jmal said:
DraconisMarch said:
In spite of being the biggest troll in the world, you're pretty useful when it comes to getting statistical information on the industry. Also, my first statement still stands. Sadly, insulting me doesn't change how correct it was. Sorry.
You just keep redefining that word "troll" and maybe one day you'll convince at least yourself, even if nobody else.
If I recall correctly, YOU were the one quoting independent sources as though they were more authoritative than the dictionary before--not me.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

Don't know what definition YOU'RE using. Also, "Whatever helps you sleep at night /neener neener boo boo."
Jul 6, 2012 7:25 PM

Jul 2010
Added to my "Plan to Watch" list.
Jul 6, 2012 10:43 PM

Jun 2011
A lot of the manga I'm reading these days are getting animated i can't wait. I just hope they do the adaption of the comedy just as good as it is in the manga or even better
Jul 6, 2012 11:05 PM

Nov 2011
A-1 Pictures can read my mind. After SAO, they animate this. It just getting better.
Jul 7, 2012 2:03 AM

Dec 2011
Reading the manga, now it gets an anime? So hyped for this one!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2012 2:05 AM

Sep 2011
Comedy + Love Triangle + A-1 Pictures...
Sure why not, sounds somehowly interesting.
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Jul 7, 2012 5:04 AM
Mar 2010
I've changed my mind. read the first two chapters of the manga. generic. nothing I haven't seen before.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jul 7, 2012 8:55 AM

Nov 2008
might give this a try
Jul 8, 2012 10:22 AM

Apr 2009
Sign me up for this one! Loving the manga adaptation of the LN so far.
Jul 8, 2012 10:29 AM

May 2011
Sick of comedys, but will check out.
"Giving one's name to someone about to die is meaningless." - Hiko Seijuurou
"There are no miracles in this world; there are only accidents, inevitabilities, and what you are going to do. That is it." - Himura Yuu
"A sword is a weapon. Swordsmanship is learning how to kill. No pretty words you say will change that." - Hiko Seijuurou
Jul 9, 2012 12:16 AM

Oct 2011
Produced by A1, a pretty consistent studio. It sounds pretty generic, but considering the studio it might be something worth watching.
Jul 11, 2012 7:08 AM

Jan 2011
Awesome! I really like the manga adaptation of the series so far. And the artwork of the characters are great. Can't wait to see the Anime adaptation :DD
Aug 21, 2012 5:31 PM
Jun 2012
are they any translations for the manga/light novel ?
Sep 19, 2012 7:26 PM
Feb 2011
ktow123 said:
are they any translations for the manga/light novel ?

There are some LN teasers at baka-tsuki. The manga is translated by Japanzai but the manga is not really as good as the LN because a lot of jokes are cut out.

Side Comment (to no one in particular):
This series is a notch above other love comedies / harem shows. Firstly, it has a male protagonist that's anti-romance for a specific reason. Well, I really don't want to spoil. But, what I can say is that the LN reached a sales figure of 100,000 copies with just 2 volumes in half a year's time after getting published. Currently, it has broken through 400,000 copies with just 5 volumes in a short span of slightly over a year. For a love comedy, this already makes it top of the cream. Its popularity also resulted in a total of 3 manga adaptations at an early stage. It also got a drama CD and a radio show since volume 2! And got an anime confirmation after volume 4! This is practically unheard of for a love comedy. Even titles like Haganai and Oreimo got it after volume 5.

If you don't like love comedies, this is not for you. But if you do enjoy love comedies every now and then and think this is generic, I can only boo, jeer, and snicker at your 'all-knowing' idiocy.
Sep 19, 2012 8:38 PM

Sep 2011
a-1 pictures is amazing, definitely checking this out
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Oct 12, 2012 3:29 AM

Sep 2012
The cast have now been confirmed and there is a wholesale change from the cast used in the drama CD

Eita Kidou : Junji Majima -> Ryota Ousaka (Tsuritama - Yuki)
Chiwa Harusaki : Aki Tomosaki -> Chinatsu Akasaki (Kill Me Baby - Yasuna)
Masuzu Natsukawa : Chiwa Saito -> Yukari Tamura (Nanoha)
Himeka Akishino : **** -> Hisako Kanemoto (Ika-musume)
Ai Fuyu'umi : **** -> Ai Kayano (Guilty Crown - Inori)
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 25, 2012 10:33 AM

Dec 2010
So generic looking...
Oct 25, 2012 10:44 AM

Aug 2010
Not a girl with technically short hair in triangle -> will watch.
Oct 25, 2012 12:14 PM

Feb 2008
Way too generic and lifeless. I can't watch these titles anymore. Sorry.
Oct 25, 2012 2:39 PM

Apr 2010
A-1 Pictures guarantees that this is a show that will be watchable, at least. I don't believe they've made a show I'd consider "Bad" (even the fujoshi stuff I didn't watch was well liked) in the last couple years.

Oct 25, 2012 9:30 PM

Sep 2012
Need to quote the following post for those who say the synopsis sounds generic (actually being generic is not a bad thing IMO - but you have to have everything you read/watch not fitting a particular genre??, but I digress here) :

larethian said:
This series is a notch above other love comedies / harem shows. Firstly, it has a male protagonist that's anti-romance for a specific reason. Well, I really don't want to spoil. But, what I can say is that the LN reached a sales figure of 100,000 copies with just 2 volumes in half a year's time after getting published. Currently, it has broken through 400,000 copies with just 5 volumes in a short span of slightly over a year. For a love comedy, this already makes it top of the cream. Its popularity also resulted in a total of 3 manga adaptations at an early stage. It also got a drama CD and a radio show since volume 2! And got an anime confirmation after volume 4! This is practically unheard of for a love comedy. Even titles like Haganai and Oreimo got it after volume 5.

Shuraba has always been around the top in any "LN most wanted to be animated" list in Japan in the last 2 years or so, so this anime will be widely anticipated when it comes.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 17, 2012 5:51 PM

May 2011
I have a feeling kirito's va is gonna do the mc
Nov 17, 2012 6:04 PM

Feb 2012
RockerXD said:
I have a feeling kirito's va is gonna do the mc

Nope. It's this one. It's already posted at the series' MAL entry :D
Nov 21, 2012 12:35 PM

Aug 2012
Will watch
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Today

21 by VanishingKira »»
3 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

95 by RobertBobert »»
5 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:38 PM

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.