Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 11, 2012 5:04 PM

Oct 2008
Darkdrone said:

The boring characters critique has been brought up many times and this should negate that because the Gecko has great characters. I really want to see the crew back and all their funny antic.

I hope to see Renton and see how much he grown. I really hope he is more cooler and not as annoying like his son. Seriously Ao has been cool in the beginning but now is acting like this dumb brat who thinks he can do anything.

Prepare for disappointment then; it seems that the Gekko is more or less abandoned (with the exception of "this" Eureka). And supposing there are more people are aboard, I'm almost certain Renton won't be there -- anything we learn of Renton next episode will likely be from Eureka. I'm almost certain he'll appear near the end of the series, but not yet.
DangerrJul 11, 2012 9:36 PM
Jul 11, 2012 7:20 PM

Oct 2011
triforcebih said:
^ I hope you also wont forget to mention how shit the show was the first 10 episodes in the next EP's topic.

Cuz you've been doing so in every so far.

Complaining about the score going down ? Then don't rate it with a 6 you god damn hypocrit.

What in the world did this stupid post contribute to the discussion? The logic of this guy is ridiculous. Go home and write in your diary how I insulted E7 AO because honestly this show has been pretty sub par for a long time but now it is getting better.

Wow so you went into my profile, clicked on my anime list and used in your post in a E7 discussion? Wait what?

If you have nothing productive to say than leave. We often times argue and discuss why we say things on here. A guy like you is only here to stir up trouble and quite frankly that is sickening.

Either dicuss the episode or leave the discussion.

Anyway, if Renton does appear in the end I hope he became more mature and has a chat with Ao. Suprised at how young Renton and Ao had the kid....considering the flash back she didn't look older than her early 20's.
Jul 11, 2012 8:32 PM

Jul 2012
Darkdrone said:
Anyway, if Renton does appear in the end I hope he became more mature and has a chat with Ao. Suprised at how young Renton and Ao had the kid....considering the flash back she didn't look older than her early 20's.

That's not really that young to be starting a family, in fact most couples I know had their first child around that age. Actually, if Eureka were in her early 20's then they would have been together for around 6 or 7 years by that point, so (considering how they were fawning over each other by the end of the first series) I'd be more surprised that it took them that long to have a child (in other words, I seriously doubt they would have waited that long before sleeping together).
AGuyNamedJasonJul 12, 2012 8:31 AM
Jul 12, 2012 12:50 AM

Apr 2011
At last this is starting to make some sense and finally, Eureka the only reason I keep for watching this.
Apologies, I just can't avoid to rant.
Jul 12, 2012 2:40 AM

May 2009
Wow, eleven pages only thanks to Eureka.
Jul 12, 2012 2:41 AM

Jul 2012
Can someone please tell me when the next episode will be out..??
Jul 12, 2012 4:06 AM
Aug 2010
Darkdrone said:
triforcebih said:
^ I hope you also wont forget to mention how shit the show was the first 10 episodes in the next EP's topic.

Cuz you've been doing so in every so far.

Complaining about the score going down ? Then don't rate it with a 6 you god damn hypocrit.

What in the world did this stupid post contribute to the discussion? The logic of this guy is ridiculous. Go home and write in your diary how I insulted E7 AO because honestly this show has been pretty sub par for a long time but now it is getting better.

Wow so you went into my profile, clicked on my anime list and used in your post in a E7 discussion? Wait what?

If you have nothing productive to say than leave. We often times argue and discuss why we say things on here. A guy like you is only here to stir up trouble and quite frankly that is sickening.

Either dicuss the episode or leave the discussion.

>implying that excessive hating and posting the same shit on each EP's thread is contributing and productive
Jul 12, 2012 6:08 AM

Sep 2011
All I can say to those "haters" of the series before episode 12 - OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH :P

Sorry, I just had to gloat a little [gloat] [gloat], because I've been a big defender of this series, and really enjoyed the eps. But, even I have to admit, that I let out a fan-gasp when I saw the big-bold green streaks of the Gekko ship :D Plus, I knew this would bring everyone back for a taste ;3

Still kinda dislike the negativity regarding the earlier eps. It may seem like ep 12 is all the rage, but I still firmly believe this BIG TWIST would not be possible without all the nice, solid, yummy foundations laid before. I mean now we're interested in a whole new set of characters (Ao, Fleur, Elena, Truth, Naru) and where they fit exactly with the E7-universe.

OOoooooh cannot wait for the next ep. Love all the little hints they chuck in as well - so you have just enough to speculate wildly :D
Jul 12, 2012 6:24 AM

Sep 2011
benetnasch said:
As happy as i am and i am happy as holy hell! Im confused as hell

To be fair, I don't think it's a true E7 episode, unless your brain almost implodes from being bombarded with mind-blowing twists and facts ;P Well, especially if you refer to the E7 movie (but lets not mention that silly piece of rubbish ever again).

PS. But seriously, what the hell happened with that movie?

PPS. Sorry, I keep bringing up the movie. I'll put the E7 movie down, and back in its dusty forgotten drawer where it belongs.

PPPS. I'm thirsty now from inhaling all that dust.
Jul 12, 2012 6:29 AM

Aug 2009
Mattafixx said:
benetnasch said:
As happy as i am and i am happy as holy hell! Im confused as hell

To be fair, I don't think it's a true E7 episode, unless your brain almost implodes from being bombarded with mind-blowing twists and facts ;P Well, especially if you refer to the E7 movie (but lets not mention that silly piece of rubbish ever again).

PS. But seriously, what the hell happened with that movie?

PPS. Sorry, I keep bringing up the movie. I'll put the E7 movie down, and back in its dusty forgotten drawer where it belongs.

PPPS. I'm thirsty now from inhaling all that dust.

Well the movie did state that it only re-used the existing characters and had no relation what so ever to the E7 series.

So I can't seem to understand where all the hate to the movie is coming from.

Jul 12, 2012 6:30 AM
Jul 2012
Mattafixx said:
All I can say to those "haters" of the series before episode 12 - OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH :P

Sorry, I just had to gloat a little [gloat] [gloat], because I've been a big defender of this series, and really enjoyed the eps. But, even I have to admit, that I let out a fan-gasp when I saw the big-bold green streaks of the Gekko ship :D Plus, I knew this would bring everyone back for a taste ;3

Still kinda dislike the negativity regarding the earlier eps. It may seem like ep 12 is all the rage, but I still firmly believe this BIG TWIST would not be possible without all the nice, solid, yummy foundations laid before. I mean now we're interested in a whole new set of characters (Ao, Fleur, Elena, Truth, Naru) and where they fit exactly with the E7-universe.

OOoooooh cannot wait for the next ep. Love all the little hints they chuck in as well - so you have just enough to speculate wildly :D

I agree with you. too much negativity.. I feel that's why so many 'sequel'/'prequel' series suck because fans keep nagging about what they (underlined) want to see. Just enjoy what the writers/producer have. I mean look at Last Exile... It had that seriousness and such.. Then they made Last Exile Fam the Silver Wing (Or how eve it was titled) Although the plot was pretty different and cheery. There were returning characters and it was awesome seeing them. But the feel was completely different. I can see how it doesnt fit well with the previous series, but E7:AO will eventually build up its climax. This second half of this season is probably going to be the best we have ever expected. Keep you're heads up.

"Don't ask for it. Go out and win it. Do that, and you will be rewarded." -Adrock Thurston
Jul 12, 2012 10:01 AM
Aug 2010
Ilocanos said:

"Don't ask for it. Go out and win it. Do that, and you will be rewarded." -Adrock Thurston

dat quote /datfeel

tho i prefer this translation more

"Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."

its the same point but i like the wording in this one more
Jul 12, 2012 10:18 PM
Jul 2012
anemone anemone anemone anemone anemone!
I don't wanna see cry baby Eenton (That soccer filler has scar'd me for life)
And with the whole elena mystery. I wouldn't be surprised if she's actually from the other world. Maybes shes *cough* ANEMONE *cough* in disguise. They do share some of the same qualities.

I would die laughing if Truth had ties with Duey. That would put the nail in the coffin for this show
Jul 12, 2012 11:02 PM

Aug 2009
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! This episode made my mind blow everywhere! So much shrapnels from the explosion though.

On a WHOLE side note, they mentioned the Gekko was from the future...so with that note I'm guessing Eureka time traveled to the past before the Scub entered? So there might be some kind of time paradox. However there is also the issue about the Eureka saying that the Scub Coral was disappearing, does that mean that the chunks of scub that disappear from the upper layer transfer to the lower layer?

OMG! FUQ LOGIC! I don't even know who I am anymore!!
Jul 14, 2012 9:49 PM

Apr 2008
Wow. Amazing. I was absolutely not expecting a return of the Gekko-go, let alone actually seeing Eureka again. What a perfect way to end the first half of this show. I'm almost worried at just how much better each episode is getting than the last. Can they keep up this pace?

I'm still going to keep repeating the same question I've been asking. Where's Renton and what happened to him? Is this even the same Eureka? I must know.
Jul 14, 2012 9:59 PM

Aug 2009
Acinonyx said:
Wow. Amazing. I was absolutely not expecting a return of the Gekko-go, let alone actually seeing Eureka again. What a perfect way to end the first half of this show. I'm almost worried at just how much better each episode is getting than the last. Can they keep up this pace?

I'm still going to keep repeating the same question I've been asking. Where's Renton and what happened to him? Is this even the same Eureka? I must know.

Your questions will be answered at Episode 13, well probably not all your questions.

Jul 15, 2012 12:48 AM

Feb 2012
Okay guise, I have totally figured everything out, using my highly sophisticated detective skills and deduction abilities.

You see, the ambigous brown girl (Elena, is it?) is actually Eureka's daughter. So they are both from the parallel universe (or time traveled back), that's why Elena keeps getting these weird shroom trips and doesn't know who she is - because she is the illegitimate child of Eureka, who was craving for some black meat when Renton turned out to be as much of a wuss in bed as he did in the series and couldn't keep his teal colored hair wimmin' in check.

In a way, he's much like his son is turning out to be. Ao thought Naru loved him, but in fact Naru only liked him for his sweet ride (too bad Ao, she likes the sea giant, sadly not YOUR "sea giant" - so no slightly tanned islander poon for you tonight, my little leprechaun buddy :( ). Now that Truth is here, in all his blinged up, pimpsuit and cat bells glory - Naru dumped Ao in favor of her new sugar daddy. In a way, this series is very realistic because it accurately depicts some women.

Am I close?
Jul 15, 2012 10:52 AM

Sep 2011
RoNin-87 said:
Okay guise, I have totally figured everything out, using my highly sophisticated detective skills and deduction abilities.

You see, the ambigous brown girl (Elena, is it?) is actually Eureka's daughter. So they are both from the parallel universe (or time traveled back), that's why Elena keeps getting these weird shroom trips and doesn't know who she is - because she is the illegitimate child of Eureka, who was craving for some black meat when Renton turned out to be as much of a wuss in bed as he did in the series and couldn't keep his teal colored hair wimmin' in check.

In a way, he's much like his son is turning out to be. Ao thought Naru loved him, but in fact Naru only liked him for his sweet ride (too bad Ao, she likes the sea giant, sadly not YOUR "sea giant" - so no slightly tanned islander poon for you tonight, my little leprechaun buddy :( ). Now that Truth is here, in all his blinged up, pimpsuit and cat bells glory - Naru dumped Ao in favor of her new sugar daddy. In a way, this series is very realistic because it accurately depicts some women.

Am I close?

Uh you're right on the ball man. Keep it up, best detective right here.

In all SERIOUSNESS wtf? LOL. Laughed through this comment of yours.
Jul 15, 2012 8:09 PM

Sep 2008
Things might finally get interesting!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2012 1:44 AM

Mar 2009
The Gekko GO!!! \o/

But now Eureka, that was a brainfvck ಠ_ಠ
Aug 27, 2012 1:59 AM

Jul 2008
ITS THE GEKKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 9, 2012 6:09 AM
Sep 2012
Omg... mad nostalgia hit me when the gekko go burst out from the scub coral... O.O
DEM CHILLS!!!

WTF IS GOING ON??! O.o
Nov 27, 2012 9:34 PM

Jul 2012
O...k WTH ?? How did the Gekko state ship end up in the scab coral?? Also why would Eureka appear from that portable because I thought are modern day earth was located within Renton and Eureka's planet also I remembered the nirvash should be looking different.
Jan 5, 2013 12:59 AM

Jan 2012
time travel?

strong randomness is strong
Mar 3, 2013 4:44 AM

Nov 2011
EUREKAAAA !!! XDDD
glad to see her again, :')
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Mar 12, 2013 2:32 PM

Dec 2008
It's about time! Now Rentin needs to show up!

Sent with Mal Updater
Jun 9, 2013 8:21 AM

Dec 2012
FINALLY a sense of familiarity in the story. It was so refreshing to see Gekkostate, Nirvash Mark 1 and Eureka again. The sky is the limit with the last half of the series for me.
Jun 14, 2013 2:34 AM

Jun 2012
DCEWANGJTWNRPGNIPRWNGTJPRWINFGQERWIJPNGPIQJTNQJITNIJPERNGIQEJPNGQIJPENGIJPQENGQE WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
EGIERG[QONRGIQ34NIJGNING[3QNRGJ[QEN BVJQEN BGJ QJ'TBN4J'[N BKJQEBGKQENRGJN3JNQEJB
Jun 14, 2013 2:39 AM
Jun 2013
_retro_reactive said:
DCEWANGJTWNRPGNIPRWNGTJPRWINFGQERWIJPNGPIQJTNQJITNIJPERNGIQEJPNGQIJPENGIJPQENGQE WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
EGIERG[QONRGIQ34NIJGNING[3QNRGJ[QEN BVJQEN BGJ QJ'TBN4J'[N BKJQEBGKQENRGJN3JNQEJB
Not too late to drop it..
Jul 24, 2013 11:03 PM

Mar 2012
Let the mind blowing begin.

Dec 29, 2013 9:48 PM
Jul 2018

IT'S THE GEKKOSTATE~!!!! AND EUREKA WAS IN THERE. OHGOSH. HOW I MISS THEM. ;____;
Shit. Truth was so cuuuute.♥
Aug 21, 2014 7:01 PM

May 2012
OH SNAP the Gekko appeared together with the real Eureka, now I do wonder who Enma really actually is and what direct connection she has with Eureka or AO. Either way very interesting to see Eureka back and I do wonder what will happen next!
Jan 31, 2015 9:54 AM

Nov 2014
Oh my the chills when I saw Gekko and Eureka!
Feb 8, 2015 1:47 PM

Jul 2014
everytime they mention anime as a means to be clever I realize how stupid this show is.
Nov 2, 2015 2:23 AM
May 2013
I'm confused , is this anime getting good or bad , it was bad or good until now ... I don't know anything anymore .
Dec 16, 2017 12:28 AM
Mar 2012
Last few episodes were amazing (& a tad confusing).
Mystery underground. Quartz in space. Harlequin team. Weird sphere tea place.
Gekko & type0 very nice to see them return, but why how what? Don't recall what happened in s1 at all. How it relates to Naru, Truth, Anma vs Eureka etc.
Dec 23, 2020 6:47 PM

Jul 2012
Okay, any time the show deals with the core mystery and the original universe, it's pretty good. Eureka and the Gekko are back!

It's unfortunate that everything else surrounding the core mystery just isn't that interesting.
Oct 22, 2021 3:28 PM

Feb 2012
Truth is on the side of the Coralians? Naru seems to be.

Wooh, Gekko and Nirvash!

Ah, so the Scub Corals are methods of interdimensional travel? As if the Gekko and Nirvash Type0 was deliberately placed there.

I guess last time Ao saw Eureka, his hair was still brown. Is that why Eureka doesn't seem to recognise him?

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 24, 2012

156 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode (23 &) 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Nov 19, 2012

433 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 5:07 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 23 Discussion

Kefkiroth - Nov 19, 2012

20 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:38 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

bastek66 - Sep 27, 2012

217 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:14 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2012

108 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 3:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.