MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 1 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Natsuyuki Rendezvous »» Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 1 Discussion

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 1 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

133 71.51%
4 out of 5: Liked it

44 23.66%
3 out of 5: It was OK

6 3.23%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 1.08%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.54%
Voters: 186

07-05-12, 5:42 PM

Not disappointed. I think this will be the show I look forward to every week this season.

07-05-12, 5:44 PM

Nice art, nice music, not much going on in terms of plot. Also, some questionable writing. I know this was an attempt at being josei, but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be like "yeah let's just carry on and have noodles together" after he drops "you need to get over your dead husband by banging me".

fishergirl16 said:
Wow !! That was really unique and interesting.

Pretty ironic considering your avatar is Ano Hana, which is essentially the same concept.

07-05-12, 5:44 PM

Quite impressed with the first episode. Good to see an anime with adult characters again, and an original story. I have a feeling I'm going to love this one, too bad it's only going to be 11 episodes :3

07-05-12, 5:57 PM

I guess I expected nothing less from a good Josei show.

"A Legend is just a tale of a beautiful lie."

07-05-12, 6:07 PM

Nakamura and Fukuyama?! Yeeaaaah~

07-05-12, 6:52 PM

Post-Josh said:
Nice art, nice music, not much going on in terms of plot. Also, some questionable writing. I know this was an attempt at being josei, but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be like "yeah let's just carry on and have noodles together" after he drops "you need to get over your dead husband by banging me".
She's obviously trying to avoid talking/doing something about it. Tomorrow being their anniversary and all. One of the advantages of not having teenage characters and a high school setting is that everything doesn't have to be so overly dramatic.
Modified by howlingfantods, 07-05-12, 8:03 PM

07-05-12, 7:16 PM

I really enjoyed this first episode.

07-05-12, 7:33 PM

This is promising. It's obvious where this show is going, and I like it. Stories like this grab me the most. Unless it goes on an extremely unlikely and unexpected direction, I will definitely be following this.

07-05-12, 8:00 PM

Finally my long-awaited josei romance is here. Great episode

07-05-12, 8:07 PM

KYAAAA!!! I LOVED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! *O*

And I agree! a great replacement for sakamichi no apollon!

love the ED! This will be a great season! ^^

Please like my cosplay Facebook Fanpage ; u ; (I shall give you hugs if you do! ; 3 ;)

07-05-12, 8:08 PM

Ahhhh the flowers are really pretty!

I'm really having high hopes for this anime.

07-05-12, 8:13 PM

Most awaited show of the season for me, and it didn't dissapoint, it was adorable and had a nice feel to it, leaving me wanting more. Plus, both the OP and the ED were beautiful.

07-05-12, 8:23 PM

One episode... It took just one episode for me to fall in love with this show! ♥ I knew it was going to be something special even before I watched it. The best show this season by far!

07-05-12, 9:35 PM

This looks really promising. I'll keep looking forward to it!
Loved the OP and ED too ♥

07-05-12, 9:37 PM

This has the same spark that Sakamichi no Apollon had and I loved that anime. The ghost husband hanging around during conversations can make for some funny scenes.

07-05-12, 9:48 PM

Absolutely the best show of the season so far, will be following up until the very end. Thank god summer isn't turning out too horrific.

MC surprised me with how great his snarky nature was, and I loved seeing actual romantic progression and a confession within the first episode. Interactions between the dead husband and MC were a standout, I'm very glad only the MC can see him and the wife can't - kind of forces them to interact. There's a lot of potential in there for pulling at the heart strings, great drama/comedy, character development, gahhh I'm just very impressed and happy that I liked it so much.

07-05-12, 10:22 PM

"One of these days, I'm gonna steal your wife"... Haha. Nice one.

And the dead husband being jealous is so cute [at 1st I thought, he was just the brother of the girl, hehe]! Looking forward to the next episode. This anime is unexpectedly soooo interesting and unique. Love it!

07-05-12, 10:30 PM

I told you guys this will be lovely, remember?

My romance anime for this season. :)

07-05-12, 10:41 PM

It's like a good version of Amnesia.
Ugh, I don't even like talking about that show.

Great replacement for Sakamichi. I'm glad we have been able to get a good josei continuously going for awhile. Usagi Drop to Chihayafuru to Sakamichi and now this.

"FUCK ANIME, I'M GOING CAR RACING."

07-05-12, 10:47 PM

noitaminA does it again!

-Rokka is instantly captivating. I found myself attached to her very quickly, and I was excited to see her story unfold throughout the episode.
-All I remembered from the description was "that flower shop show". The supernatural element took me completely by surprise. I thought Atsushi was going to be her brother or something. While it's not my primary concern, the relationship between Hazuki and Atsushi is definitely interesting to watch.
-I feel like they got a lot out of the way for a first episode. We know a good deal about Rokka's past, and a confession is already on the table. I honestly hope they establish a romantic relationship sooner rather than later, as I think that triangle is really gonna be the most interesting part of the show.

Not that there's much to compete with yet, but this is easily my personal anime of the summer season so far! Been a long time since I've seen a good josei series. Can't wait for more!

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices