MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

What can you tell about the above user by looking at their list?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Forum Games »» What can you tell about the above user by looking at their list?

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (501) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
07-04-12, 4:11 PM

@Paul

Huge fan of comedy, romance, and shounen. And I guess an avid gamer

07-04-12, 4:11 PM

@Psyche_Izaya

Fancy list and a wide range of tastes. I'm guessing you like your anime with lots of twists, your male leads being cool, and...I'm not sure what else. I can't see many trends.

@PirateKingz

You seem to like high-energy stuff. Or shockers. Lots of comedy and action with sides of psychological stuff.
Modified by Shocked, 07-04-12, 4:15 PM

07-04-12, 4:20 PM

@Shocked;

you also seem to like anime with lots of twists and mind-blowns,
and have interest in mix genres~ ^-^

07-04-12, 4:29 PM

@Izaya

Love the layout I ask for a request :D. I say give Beelzebub a try if you don't mind the baby, it gets a lot funnier later into the show, I loved how it makes fun of hackers in fps games, also seems to like lots of comedy and moe
Modified by Rivayne, 07-04-12, 4:32 PM

07-04-12, 4:41 PM

@Monkey_D_Luffy Really likes the high action new shows and has a lot of the popular animes. One piece one of my favorites as well.

07-04-12, 5:10 PM

@danmari

Gets their list styles from manatopia as well. Seems to watch and somewhat enjoy the shounen/bishie/yaoi genres.

Ghostony said:
Just did a quick skim.. Mahou Shojo is targeted to pedophile muslim extremists that live in california

07-04-12, 5:26 PM

@noyoureinsane
realistic when it comes to scoring a series instead of following the norm

07-04-12, 5:37 PM

Likes to give low ratings.
<-- Derailer

07-04-12, 5:39 PM

Considering that you've watched clanned II, and didn't list Clanned I, you probably just couldn't be bothered to add all the anime you've seen up till now. You either just started editing your list or just started watching again after a hiatus as you have some of the summer season anime in your list.

I highly recommend my spring picks from this year! Go to my profile for a list of my picks!
Modified by sisgood, 07-04-12, 5:43 PM

07-04-12, 5:50 PM

Is very generous with ratings.
­

07-04-12, 5:59 PM

Rates stuff pretty low, likes Higurashi and Rika just like me, also has quite a lot of Rom/com and rom/drama, and some classics like LoGTH

07-04-12, 6:08 PM

I think he hates One Piece!

07-04-12, 6:10 PM

A good, well-rounded list with a cute if simple layout. Probably a pretty laid-back person from the layout.
Needs to give some of the longer, more popular anime a bit more of a chance - (Gintama. It doesn't get funny till the teens and doesn't STAY funny... well I'm in the 30s and they are all funny)
Modified by sisgood, 07-04-12, 6:18 PM

07-04-12, 6:14 PM

@RikaFurude

Seems to enjoy psychological anime, mystery anime, as well as particular kinds of comedy. Likes anime with strong characterization, and seems to dislike anime that have strong romantic elements or anime that mainly play off of emotions. Also does not drop anime, but puts them on hold for indefinite amounts of time. Seems to enjoy anime that deal with supernatural or sci-fi elements, and anime that have underlying messages.

@sisgood

Enjoys anime that can affect the emotions, including romance and comedy, but more highly enjoys anime that also combine action, mystery, or horror into the mix. Her favorite anime are anime that she can become highly immersed within, and has a fascination with cute things. Doesn't really enjoy anime that are mostly action, or anime that have little realism and only attempt to be a comedy. Also does not like anime that are too abstract. Likes anime that are mid-ranged in length and not too long.
Modified by Agnostos, 07-04-12, 6:29 PM

07-04-12, 6:21 PM

Riptos said:
I think he hates One Piece!
Dammit how did you know?

Next person skip me

07-04-12, 6:25 PM

@ Sephiex

Good taste for an all time favourite character.

Emiya Kiritsugu.

Also, possibly prefers anime with a darker theme.

07-04-12, 6:27 PM

@Sephiex
You use tags to actually tag most anime, but there's some you don't tag at all. You only use tags to describe your feelings on a few. You liked Fate/Zero considerably more than Fate/stay night. You don't have problems with 5 Centimeters per second's rushed ending. You are very prejudiced against video game adaptations.

@Shuda
I know that you really like FMA Brotherhood, you're sad Kamina died, you like multiple Sports anime, and that you don't want to watch Kanon since it was spoiled for you. What I don't know is why you have a bunch of what a presumably episode numbers listed after Bleach, or why your comment about Spice and Wolf is "Round 9 Fighto."
Modified by Bob_Squob, 07-04-12, 6:32 PM

07-04-12, 6:28 PM

@-Shuda-

You're largely into shounen tropes: Fighting, perseverance against the odds, etc. But you can still appreciate the occasional romance anime here and there as well.

@Bob_Squob

Seems like mostly recent and popular titles, so I'm going out on a limb that you've been using one (or a number) of those recommendation charts to fill out your backlog. Particularly since I can recognize many of those titles from the most common charts.
Modified by IssacandAsimov, 07-04-12, 6:34 PM

07-04-12, 6:36 PM

Bob_Squob said:
@Shuda
I know that you really like FMA Brotherhood, you're sad Kamina died, you like multiple Sports anime, and that you don't want to watch Kanon since it was spoiled for you. What I don't know is why you have a bunch of what a presumably episode numbers listed after Bleach, or why your comment about Spice and Wolf is "Round 9 Fighto."

The Bleach ones are filler episodes that I skipped that I plan to watch sometime in the future. Spice and Wolf, well, It's my 9th time re-watching season 1 from the beginning to end formally ^^. Basically notes for myself.
--

@IsaacandAsimov

Cowboy Bebop and presumably Spike Spiegel changed your life.
You massively prefer anime over manga. You have experienced a lot but have few favourites or honourable mentions.

Oh yeah, you don;t have an avatar or profile picture either ^^
Modified by -Shuda-, 07-04-12, 6:44 PM

07-04-12, 6:47 PM

@Shuda

You see Kamina at the end of TtGl, kind of sad how you dropped it right before the Timeskip ><
Anyways glad to see another One Piece fan, Doflamingo is a fucking boss, I think he had a hamburger today

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (501) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices