MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Prequel + sequel , when its best to watch this ?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Sankarea OVA »» Prequel + sequel , when its best to watch this ?

07-04-12, 11:04 AM

So 1st OVA is prequel to series right ? but isn't it spoiler for main series , maybe it was meant to be watched after season 1, together with second episode of this ova.
Can anyone who's seen it and knows how it is, help those who haven't seen it yet, to watch it at the right time ?
BTW: Do I miss any worthwhile anime-romance from guy's point of view in MAL? Let me know without hesitation :)

07-04-12, 3:29 PM

First episode doesn't really matter when you watch it. It only shows you how he found that resurrection book.

07-04-12, 3:43 PM

Gu3rrit0 said:
First episode doesn't really matter when you watch it. It only shows you how he found that resurrection book.

oh thank you for telling me (us) ;)
BTW: Do I miss any worthwhile anime-romance from guy's point of view in MAL? Let me know without hesitation :)

08-03-12, 4:09 AM

Gu3rrit0 said:

Lol,your avatar is so misleading.I thought there was a insect on my computer screen but I couldn't remove it at all.Then I saw it & laughed just to see it was an avatar.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices