MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

To LOVE-Ru Darkness Chapter 22 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» To LOVE-Ru Darkness »» To LOVE-Ru Darkness Chapter 22 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: To LOVE-Ru Darkness Chapter 22 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

22 66.67%
4 out of 5: Liked it

9 27.27%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 3.03%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 3.03%
Voters: 33

07-04-12, 6:17 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Things get way more raunchier than before. As I have seen so much from this series this chapter goes beyond with revealing more than before in the whole slime affair.

Kinkiness and pink were all over the map, however the comedy was there too.

It was ROFL chapter on one hand and libido filled on the other hand. I don't need the ecchi so I got my fill in ROFL.

So far this whole series has a weak plot and more filled ecchi than its counterpart which makes sense in calling it double meaning of darkness. As in lust and as in for the plot itself.

A rather smart thing now that I think about it along with the BLOG preview of some parts (NSFW)It's safe to say that female privates are half shown easily. I really can't wait to see this on TV. It might get as raunchy as Maken-Ki specials were.
Modified by Yumekichi11, 08-02-12, 4:47 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

07-05-12, 7:52 PM

Ch 22 came out already? I would love to find out where you got it because I can't wait.

07-25-12, 10:41 AM

rl1dragon said:
Ch 22 came out already? I would love to find out where you got it because I can't wait.
RAW format around net. You should look for it.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

08-04-12, 2:06 AM

Man, at this point they don't even bother with LaLa XD

08-04-12, 2:51 AM

Nana and Mea finally became real friends, I'm looking forward to seeing Mea as part of the group, I can already imagine some exciting scenes.

Shit, is the master going to make her move?!

-Kazu said:

Who? xD

08-04-12, 3:03 AM

Zhou

[quote=-Kazu said:

Who? xD

^_^

It was nice to see that they made up and that Mea is becoming more like Yami. The master is finally making her move will she realise that Rito is to blame and come after him?

08-04-12, 3:27 AM

orbbie said:
Zhou

[quote=-Kazu said:

Who? xD

^_^

It was nice to see that they made up and that Mea is becoming more like Yami. The master is finally making her move will she realise that Rito is to blame and come after him?

well that's a bit of a problem but Momo makes up for it

yeah it was nice to see but the end was the best when Nana tried to sneak in :D

btw if she do come after Rito then the girls will stop her or..OR not the girls but Rito himself with his beast self :D

08-04-12, 4:31 AM

I still love Lala, the problem is that she was the main heroine in the original TLR and that story was no where as good as Darkness.

Momo, Nana, Yami, and Mea make up a much better cast as combined Main heroines than Lala and Haruna.

Their personalities are all very distinct but much more interesting then Lala and Haruna's which are honestly boring.

08-04-12, 7:06 AM

Is it just me or does this 'Master' seem like a future member of Rito's harem? XD
Note to self - Do not reply to: darthfanta

08-04-12, 8:33 AM

kyled00m said:
Is it just me or does this 'Master' seem like a future member of Rito's harem? XD

agreed.Maybe shes a weapon prototype without any dna manipulations but more something like Train from Black Cat?

08-04-12, 9:13 AM

I'm glad that Mea started to become more like Yami. I was wondering will Mea's master will become part of Rito's harem in the future?
Fan of Kirito X Asuna pairing.

08-04-12, 11:54 AM

kyled00m said:

Nope you are not alone. Just give it sometime and like all the others she will fall to King Rito.

08-04-12, 2:00 PM

Looks like Mea's master approves her friendship with Nana but probably has an definitely motive...

Glad they made up though.

08-04-12, 3:07 PM

Mmm....Mikado...

But yay plot. Wonder what the Master is up to...

08-04-12, 4:04 PM

Holy cow, was Mikado always this stacked? That was something.

Good thing they made up in this chapter, wouldn't want it to drag on. Now to wait for Master to become Rito's.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー

08-04-12, 11:19 PM

I imagine this question has probably been asked before, but I wonder if they'll actually move forward with Rito being the next Deviluke king and it actually taking place in that planet. But I'm not even sure if the story will even change much with all the alien females within Rito's harem (and obviously the ones who'll eventually join that group). W/e, one can dream :P

Beedlebud said:

But yay plot. Wonder what the Master is up to...

Probably planning to kill Rito, then end up failing, and eventually join his harem. Maybe.

08-05-12, 12:25 AM

That cover page knocked me off my chair. The level of awesomeness is too much!

08-05-12, 7:03 AM

Was hoping for a longer struggle between Mea and Nana but oh well.

NEEDS MORE NANAxRITO!

kyled00m said:

Once he obtains her he'll be set for king. :D

08-05-12, 7:16 AM

Holy shit so it's safe to say we're going to see Mea's Master soon. This is going to be great.

08-05-12, 12:48 PM

kyled00m said:

We all hope that she'll become part of Rito's harem only if Momo sees fit though.
dietmango said:
I imagine this question has probably been asked before, but I wonder if they'll actually move forward with Rito being the next Deviluke king and it actually taking place in that planet. But I'm not even sure if the story will even change much with all the alien females within Rito's harem (and obviously the ones who'll eventually join that group). W/e, one can dream :P.

I like the idea of Rito going to Lala home planet but i don't think it will happen after all Lala wants to remain on earth with Rito and have him rule from home

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices