Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 8, 2009 1:31 PM
Jan 2008
Now I must continue watching this, since it seems to have lesbians -- Ishu x Nakiami?
I'd fund it!
May 14, 2009 7:37 AM

Aug 2008
Kikimaru said:
Now I must continue watching this, since it seems to have lesbians -- Ishu x Nakiami?
I'd fund it!

Gah. I think you're looking into that too much. There's probably quite a wide age range there. I think it'd be more familial love if anything. I mean, Nakiami did say that Ishu saved her, she probably raised (or dragged her) up. So I don't think it's really in the lesbian sense *yawn*.

I thought that the scene between them too was quite wonderful. Ishu's always such a tough woman so it's nice to see a more, maybe maternal, side to her.

The scene at the start of the episode was definitely interesting with Furuichi. It'll be interesting to see what he becomes. He mentions later on about the bus incident, but I don't think that it would have derived from that far back, would it? So maybe when he was in the military campaign to obtain the green soul stone. In the caves.

I want Haru's long hair back, sure it suits her, but the longer hair was so much better ;_;

I really can't wait to see Akiyuki able to fully control the hiruko. It'll be grand.

So it looks like we're heading the Tessik village, will be interesting to see the relationship between Nakiami and the girl in the photo. Don't look similar enough to be sisters, maybe chidhood friends?

Sentan island first. Looks like it's gonna heat up a bit this episode. Atleast he might actually meet his mum this ep. The poor woman must be going out of her mind with worry, the least he could do is write her too.
Nov 13, 2009 5:04 AM

May 2009
Furuichi was ridiculous. And I'm so disapointed in him being a Xam'd, he doesn't diserve it, he's such a wimp
Mar 4, 2011 11:34 PM

Sep 2009
I'm excited that Nakiami and Akiyuki are going out on their own. That's means we will see some new adventures and some character development from them before they regroup.
Mar 4, 2011 11:34 PM

Sep 2009
I'm excited that Nakiami and Akiyuki are going out on their own. That's means we will see some new adventures and some character development from them before they regroup.
Apr 29, 2011 10:31 AM
Dec 2010
What a wonderful dramatic episode. Bones really has learned from E7 (whoda thunk?)

5/5
"I... don't need anything else...if you don't need anything else."
Sep 12, 2011 6:14 PM

Aug 2010
I feel sorry for Furuichi now. I really wouldn't mind a Furuichi x Haru pairing as long as I get my Akiyuki x Nakiami end.

I don't hate Furuichi that much now but I still think he will lose himself in the next episodes and become an antagonist that may or may not redeem himself at the end of the series.
Dec 27, 2011 8:30 PM

Sep 2010
I don't like this episode, especially the last part. The only part I like was only when they got down from that ship, now time to see some adventure and action.

TechnicsMKII said:
I personally want to see Furuichi die.

This.
pinkangel28 said:
i want HARU AND AKIYUKI!!!!!!!!!!

And this.

And so on.
alpatroseDec 27, 2011 8:33 PM
Jan 31, 2012 5:10 PM

Aug 2009
how did furuichi even become xam'd? he doesnt have a haruko...
Jun 19, 2012 5:05 PM

Nov 2007
Furuichi is still a jerk

Don't really like Haru's short hair, but maybe some progress with her and Akiyuki now.
Apr 9, 2013 9:18 AM

May 2012
And they're off! Quite a good episode, the last part was also interesting! But what's up with that dark spirit attacking Nakiami in the beginning?
Feb 23, 2014 6:15 AM

Aug 2013
Ha and now Furuichi is also a "monster." Karma's a bitch ain't it? Haru don't you dare get closer to him -_-
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 20, 2014 7:03 PM

Dec 2010
alpatrose said:
I don't like this episode, especially the last part. The only part I like was only when they got down from that ship, now time to see some adventure and action.

TechnicsMKII said:
I personally want to see Furuichi die.

This.
pinkangel28 said:
i want HARU AND AKIYUKI!!!!!!!!!!

And this.

And so on.

I'm on board with this.

Also, I really don't see it ending in Aki/Nakiami, since she is only interested in Xam'd.
Aug 4, 2015 10:02 AM

Nov 2011
Furuichi's been so fucking pathetic and despicable so far, but the end of this episode HIT THE SPOT.

AND BY SPOT, I MEAN MY NIPPLES

AND BY NIPPLES, I MEAN MY ANAL CAVITY
Apr 23, 2018 12:41 PM

Aug 2014
LOL Furuichi playing the victim card to get some sympathy from Haru. Man, fuck you, Furuichi. If this turns out to be Furuichi x Haru, I will be so disappointed. It just does not feel right. Also, I don't get any kind of Nakiami x Aki vibes at all
Jan 12, 2022 11:11 PM

Jun 2017
I don't really care about Haru or Furuichi at all. I have seen very similar characters before in other anime. So far they haven't been relevent to the plot either. I am hoping for some answers or at least some background info on Nakiyami in the coming episodes.
Jul 9, 2023 5:13 PM
Jan 2018
It's nice when characters communicate with their words instead of having dumb misunderstandings. Tho I don't totally believe that Furuichi came to his senses. But if he did, the story implications would be nice.

Bottling up your feelings and never releasing them always hurts you in the long term and sometimes in the short term too. I'm glad Ishu and Nakiami got to have that moment on the beach. It was very heartfelt. In fact they might as well has just called this the tears episode.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bounen no Xamdou Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 3, 2009

243 by Erdgeist »»
Oct 30, 2023 3:47 AM

Poll: » Bounen no Xamdou Episode 25 Discussion

Esquire - Jan 28, 2009

47 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 13, 2023 7:22 AM

Poll: » Bounen no Xamdou Episode 24 Discussion

cyruz - Jan 21, 2009

48 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 13, 2023 6:23 AM

Poll: » Bounen no Xamdou Episode 23 Discussion

daveid9001 - Jan 14, 2009

45 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 13, 2023 5:47 AM

Poll: » Bounen no Xamdou Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

daveid9001 - Jan 7, 2009

50 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 13, 2023 5:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.