MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

TV Anime of Manga 'Kamisama Hajimemashita' Announced

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
 
Pages (3) -0.6 0.4 [1.4] 2.4 »
07-03-12, 12:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2439
From description it looks really weird
but director makes it interesting - creator of Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku
it may be interesting
 
07-03-12, 12:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 695
YES ! YES ! YES !
I'm so happy ^______^
 
07-03-12, 12:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 67069
Not interested.
 
07-03-12, 12:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 323
mitch3315 said:
The synopsis doesn't interest, will wait to see who is cast as they may change my mind.


The story is pretty good actually, i have read the 1st volume and i liked it, will definitely watch this anime.

 
07-03-12, 12:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2580
Haven't read the manga, but the guy looks interesting with those ears.
Will try it out, seems like a lot of romance anime will air soon :3
 
07-03-12, 12:38 AM
Review Moderator
Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1219
WHAT???????????????? TOMOEEEEEEE, I'm finally going to see you in an anime \o/ *fangirls*
This makes me so happy :D I never thought this would make it but I rly like it as a manga (though slow at times) and damn I'm glad :D

Tomoe in youkai form<3 I wonder if they'll show that *-*
 
07-03-12, 12:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 83
Shoujo? Ah, Finally! Yes please! :D
 
07-03-12, 12:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1626
HTJHHJCJGGJJDGIJFXGFHHHJJ LORD, AM I DREAMING? SHOUJO MANGATO ANIME ADAPTIONS ARE RISING AGAIN AND THIS TIME IT'S KAMIHAJI. I AM SO HAPPY IT'S RIDICULOUUS. I CAN NO LONGER THINK OR TYPE COHERENTLY SOIMMA STOP NAO.
 
07-03-12, 12:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 636
Dream come true! one of my favorite manga! Yay! more Shoujo!!
 
07-03-12, 1:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1635
Oh. I am DEFINITELY going to watch this. *-*
Oh gosh it's finally sunk in. I think I might end up going into hyper fangirl mode. XD
I wonder who Tomoe's VA will be. Ah, Tomoe <3
But seriously, I really hope the anime does well ^^
 
07-03-12, 1:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 731
I will try out the manga first then.....
 
07-03-12, 1:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4971
VioLink said:
Inu x boku season 2?


hardly, but close.
 
07-03-12, 1:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 195
GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

I used to read Suzuki Julietta's a lot when I was more into manga, and all her works were great!!!

Looking forward to this one a lot!!!!
 
07-03-12, 1:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2420
AyaViva said:

But seriously, I really hope the anime does well ^^


you'd better hope it does well. :/ cuz if suki ii na yo, tonari no kaibutsu-kun and this anime sell like maid-sama or itazura na kiss or special A did, you can say good bye to shoujo romance anime for the next..5 years maybe?
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
 
07-03-12, 1:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1635
Ah, but really, is hoping even going to help anyone? It's very evident that there is a lack of good shoujo anime out there. I mean, most of what I've seen makes me want to throw something at the characters. But with that said, even if we don't get anymore shoujo anime, we can always rely on our manga. And I know that it's rare for a quality shoujo anime like Kimi ni Todoke to come out every so often, and to be very honest, I'm not sure if Kamisama Hajimemashita can reach that level. It's a whole different theme, you know? It drives itself on comedy. So I hope it opens up a whole new door for comedy shoujo anime to do well. Ah, forget hoping. I'm seriously going to pray that it does well. It's time for shoujo anime to take center stage.
 
07-03-12, 2:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 62
interesting plot... normal girl turned deity/land goddess. this is a new plot for me... i'm in.
 
07-03-12, 2:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 11
YESYESYES!!!!!!
 
07-03-12, 2:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2420
AyaViva said:
Ah, but really, is hoping even going to help anyone? It's very evident that there is a lack of good shoujo anime out there. I mean, most of what I've seen makes me want to throw something at the characters. But with that said, even if we don't get anymore shoujo anime, we can always rely on our manga. And I know that it's rare for a quality shoujo anime like Kimi ni Todoke to come out every so often, and to be very honest, I'm not sure if Kamisama Hajimemashita can reach that level. It's a whole different theme, you know? It drives itself on comedy. So I hope it opens up a whole new door for comedy shoujo anime to do well. Ah, forget hoping. I'm seriously going to pray that it does well. It's time for shoujo anime to take center stage.


yea I know we can always rely on our manga...:/ Does that mean we'll be ok without anime? :/ Not me.

and the things is, this manga doesn't sell that great in japan. :/

then again, natsume yuujinchou sells well, so maybe this one too? I dunno.

But usually most fantasy type shoujo romance manga are not made into anime now.

ah I'm not making sense....>_< Not to mention my mood has darkened because Arcana Familgia is not doing well...
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
 
07-03-12, 2:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 34
i wish black bird become anime too
 
07-03-12, 2:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1635
phoenixalia said:


yea I know we can always rely on our manga...:/ Does that mean we'll be ok without anime? :/ Not me.

and the things is, this manga doesn't sell that great in japan. :/

then again, natsume yuujinchou sells well, so maybe this one too? I dunno.

But usually most fantasy type shoujo romance manga are not made into anime now.

ah I'm not making sense....>_< Not to mention my mood has darkened because Arcana Familgia is not doing well...


Oh no, really? Not even doing well in its own home country? That is rather worrying. I hope something horrible like it being discontinued or dropped doesn't happen. I know that there are lots of fans of this series out there. And we would be devastated if that were to happen D: At the very least, I hope the anime will bring even more fans and I really want the manga to keep going on for as long as the author wants it to.

Ah, but Natsume Yuujinchou is not a romance title. And once again, in a completely different category. It may be similar in some ways, but I don't really think that they're the same much. I don't know. Are they?

Wait, Arcana Famiglia is not doing well? But only one episode came out! That is rather sad. The first episode was interesting.
 
07-03-12, 2:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2420
AyaViva said:
phoenixalia said:


yea I know we can always rely on our manga...:/ Does that mean we'll be ok without anime? :/ Not me.

and the things is, this manga doesn't sell that great in japan. :/

then again, natsume yuujinchou sells well, so maybe this one too? I dunno.

But usually most fantasy type shoujo romance manga are not made into anime now.

ah I'm not making sense....>_< Not to mention my mood has darkened because Arcana Familgia is not doing well...


Oh no, really? Not even doing well in its own home country? That is rather worrying. I hope something horrible like it being discontinued or dropped doesn't happen. I know that there are lots of fans of this series out there. And we would be devastated if that were to happen D: At the very least, I hope the anime will bring even more fans and I really want the manga to keep going on for as long as the author wants it to.

Ah, but Natsume Yuujinchou is not a romance title. And once again, in a completely different category. It may be similar in some ways, but I don't really think that they're the same much. I don't know. Are they?

Wait, Arcana Famiglia is not doing well? But only one episode came out! That is rather sad. The first episode was interesting.


well, not doing well in the sense, not selling like 100k or something. I think it does about 45k. It will never be cancelled but at the same time....well....its not THAT popular. The producers probably think it might follow Natsume yuujichou's path. I hope so.

and regarding arcana familgia, since its a twelve episode series, there will be 7 DVDs/BDs.

For an anime to do well, depending on its budget, but most have to have ~6k to be considered good sales.

and for an anime to not be considered a loss it has to sell at least ~2.5k copies...I think.
Arcana may not even reach ~1k. :/ Like I said, I tHINK its doing worse than Hiiro no Kakera.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
 
07-03-12, 2:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 194
So many shoujo lately.
But will it be good? The recent shoujos were horrible.
Well, I'll take a look at the manga then.
 
07-03-12, 2:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1635
phoenixalia said:


well, not doing well in the sense, not selling like 100k or something. I think it does about 45k. It will never be cancelled but at the same time....well....its not THAT popular. The producers probably think it might follow Natsume yuujichou's path. I hope so.

and regarding arcana familgia, since its a twelve episode series, there will be 7 DVDs/BDs.

For an anime to do well, depending on its budget, but most have to have ~6k to be considered good sales.

and for an anime to not be considered a loss it has to sell at least ~2.5k copies...I think.
Arcana may not even reach ~1k. :/ Like I said, I tHINK its doing worse than Hiiro no Kakera.


Well, as long as it's not cancelled, I'm pretty content with staying with my UNpopular manga. :)

Oh wow, you know your stuff XD

I heard that Hiiro no Kakera is doing terrible. And if Arcana really is doing worse than it, or as bad as it, that would just be, well, bad...
 
07-03-12, 2:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2420
AyaViva said:


Well, as long as it's not cancelled, I'm pretty content with staying with my UNpopular manga. :)

Oh wow, you know your stuff XD

I heard that Hiiro no Kakera is doing terrible. And if Arcana really is doing worse than it, or as bad as it, that would just be, well, bad...


hehe thank you but this is all thanks to jmal. he's my guru. :3 well, hiiro no kakera disappointed many fans since
1.character designs were completely changed
2.animation was sub-standard
3.many VAs for characters were changed.
4.not giving enough spotlight to all the guys.

but I was hoping Arcana would do another hakouki....guess not. and I'm getting seriously off topic here.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
 
07-03-12, 3:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 424
french editor of Kamisama Hajimemashite says anime will start this fall
https://twitter.com/AKATAmanga/status/220066313622659072
 
07-03-12, 3:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2420
Tr1ckR said:
french editor of Kamisama Hajimemashite says anime will start this fall
https://twitter.com/AKATAmanga/status/220066313622659072


oh great. -_- We already have kaibutsu-kun and sukii ii na yo competing and now this one too? -_-

Don't get me wrong, I'm really looking forward to fall anime but with three shows to choose from...will the female otaku who already only buy a pittance, buy all three series? D:
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
 
07-03-12, 3:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1
YAY! >< Nowadays, many of my favourite manga has and anime adaptation!
 
07-03-12, 3:36 AM

Online
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 2158
Another shoujo?! I'm so in!
 
07-03-12, 3:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 5769
Looks like generic shoujo stuff, rather unappealing. I will check it out though, Inu x Boku turned out to be a fun ride so this could as well.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
 
07-03-12, 3:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1635
phoenixalia said:

hehe thank you but this is all thanks to jmal. he's my guru. :3 well, hiiro no kakera disappointed many fans since
1.character designs were completely changed
2.animation was sub-standard
3.many VAs for characters were changed.
4.not giving enough spotlight to all the guys.

but I was hoping Arcana would do another hakouki....guess not. and I'm getting seriously off topic here.


Isn't it obvious though when there is an anime adaptation that the characters designs will change? Some even more than others. I think the problem with Hiiro no Kakera is that it's incredibly slow. And people who are used to fast-paced shows will definitely be put off by it. Well even the fact that it's a reverse harem can put people off XD

Would do another Hakuouki? What does that mean exactly? Do you perhaps mean in being successful, perhaps? And yeah, we really are getting off-topic here. XD

And about Sukitte Ii Na Yo, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun and Kamisama Hajimemashita all being aired in fall, you sure they're not trying to pit them together to see which one comes out as champion? XD Well, whatever it is, I will definitely follow all three really closely. Which is something for me to say, actually, considering that I have a lot of trouble keeping up with anime. But this will be the first shoujo anime that I'll be following as it gets released. Ah, I'm so excited XD
 
07-03-12, 4:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 21235
Seems interesting. Will watch for sure !
More shoujo anime is always welcomed :)





 
07-03-12, 4:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 177
Kyaaaaaaaaaaah -faints-


(i wanted to end this post at that, but let me add some more......
been waiting for this. i love the manga, too bad the scanlations are slow. not saying it's their fault though. haha xD)
mingling with each other are the flames of red and blue
 
07-03-12, 4:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1555
I seriously just said "oh my god" out loud. Haven't read it yet but I've been planning to for a long, long time.
 
07-03-12, 4:54 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 6306
Another Shoujo manga, huh?
 
07-03-12, 5:27 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1630
OMG YES!!! One more of my favorite manga is getting animated. I couldn't be happier :3

Sig made by my cute sis <3
 
07-03-12, 5:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1694
oh my god I can't believe it's going to get animated! I'm really excited for this :D



 
07-03-12, 5:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2139
I still haven't read this manga.
So now, I don't need to read it! :D
 
07-03-12, 6:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 62
this manga is one of the "in demand to become anime" so no surprise about it. there's already enough content so a 24 episode is good then announce a new season later on.


anyway facebook fanpages are racing already in making a page just for this anime adaptation. i predict by 3 days, tons of pages will suddenly pop like mushrooms.

http://www.facebook.com/KamisamaHajimemashita seems to be the first.
 
07-03-12, 6:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 3196
VioLink said:
Inu x boku season 2?


My first thoughts. I'll kick myself if it'll turn out anything like it.

Might watch. Not too keen on romance though.
Modified by Mirorin, 07-03-12, 6:52 AM
 
07-03-12, 6:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 155
Omoshiroi desu ne... that was one of the first manga I tried. I dropped it because it was so dumb. I might try the anime, though.
"To define is to limit."
--Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
 
07-03-12, 7:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 3681
The manga started dragging in the latest volumes, but I really like her work in general. Will watch.
 
07-03-12, 8:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3454
More Shoujo can't be a bad thing.

*after checking the second scan*

Is this shoujo anime?


"A Legend is just a tale of a beautiful lie."
 
07-03-12, 8:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 4759
Siva said:
More Shoujo can't be a bad thing.
*after checking the second scan*
Is this shoujo anime?

Sure looks like it. And yes, it's serialized in Hana to Yume.
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/
 
07-03-12, 9:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2420
Siva said:
More Shoujo can't be a bad thing.

*after checking the second scan*

Is this shoujo anime?


whY? O.o Did it look shonen to you?
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
 
07-03-12, 9:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 62
phoenixalia said:
Siva said:
More Shoujo can't be a bad thing.

*after checking the second scan*

Is this shoujo anime?


whY? O.o Did it look shonen to you?


hahahaha good point...

errr i actually think it was mature, shounen ai and horror lol jokes...
 
07-03-12, 9:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 14
'Greeet \^^/
 
07-03-12, 10:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1821
WOW, Kami-sama does exist after all XD
 
07-03-12, 10:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2439
Woah, im interested.Heard alot of good things about manga.
 
07-03-12, 12:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 66
KYAYYYY *fangirl scream*
 
07-03-12, 2:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 3481
maybe i don't know yet
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (3) -0.6 0.4 [1.4] 2.4 »