MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

TV Anime of Manga 'Kamisama Hajimemashita' Announced
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» TV Anime of Manga 'Kamisama Hajimemashita' Announced

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
07-03-12, 12:07 AM

From description it looks really weird
but director makes it interesting - creator of Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku
it may be interesting
Please join this club if you wish for news threads of un-aired anime to be unlocked/stop being locked!

07-03-12, 12:08 AM

YES ! YES ! YES !
I'm so happy ^______^

07-03-12, 12:09 AM

Not interested.

07-03-12, 12:15 AM

mitch3315 said:
The synopsis doesn't interest, will wait to see who is cast as they may change my mind.

The story is pretty good actually, i have read the 1st volume and i liked it, will definitely watch this anime.

07-03-12, 12:29 AM

Haven't read the manga, but the guy looks interesting with those ears.
Will try it out, seems like a lot of romance anime will air soon :3

07-03-12, 12:38 AM

WHAT???????????????? TOMOEEEEEEE, I'm finally going to see you in an anime \o/ *fangirls*
This makes me so happy :D I never thought this would make it but I rly like it as a manga (though slow at times) and damn I'm glad :D

Tomoe in youkai form<3 I wonder if they'll show that *-*

07-03-12, 12:42 AM

Shoujo? Ah, Finally! Yes please! :D

07-03-12, 12:43 AM

HTJHHJCJGGJJDGIJFXGFHHHJJ LORD, AM I DREAMING? SHOUJO MANGATO ANIME ADAPTIONS ARE RISING AGAIN AND THIS TIME IT'S KAMIHAJI. I AM SO HAPPY IT'S RIDICULOUUS. I CAN NO LONGER THINK OR TYPE COHERENTLY SOIMMA STOP NAO.

07-03-12, 12:48 AM

Dream come true! one of my favorite manga! Yay! more Shoujo!!

07-03-12, 1:27 AM

Oh. I am DEFINITELY going to watch this. *-*
Oh gosh it's finally sunk in. I think I might end up going into hyper fangirl mode. XD
I wonder who Tomoe's VA will be. Ah, Tomoe <3
But seriously, I really hope the anime does well ^^

07-03-12, 1:29 AM

I will try out the manga first then.....

07-03-12, 1:38 AM

VioLink said:
Inu x boku season 2?

hardly, but close.

07-03-12, 1:40 AM

GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

I used to read Suzuki Julietta's a lot when I was more into manga, and all her works were great!!!

Looking forward to this one a lot!!!!

07-03-12, 1:49 AM

AyaViva said:

But seriously, I really hope the anime does well ^^

you'd better hope it does well. :/ cuz if suki ii na yo, tonari no kaibutsu-kun and this anime sell like maid-sama or itazura na kiss or special A did, you can say good bye to shoujo romance anime for the next..5 years maybe?
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!

07-03-12, 1:59 AM

Ah, but really, is hoping even going to help anyone? It's very evident that there is a lack of good shoujo anime out there. I mean, most of what I've seen makes me want to throw something at the characters. But with that said, even if we don't get anymore shoujo anime, we can always rely on our manga. And I know that it's rare for a quality shoujo anime like Kimi ni Todoke to come out every so often, and to be very honest, I'm not sure if Kamisama Hajimemashita can reach that level. It's a whole different theme, you know? It drives itself on comedy. So I hope it opens up a whole new door for comedy shoujo anime to do well. Ah, forget hoping. I'm seriously going to pray that it does well. It's time for shoujo anime to take center stage.

07-03-12, 2:17 AM

interesting plot... normal girl turned deity/land goddess. this is a new plot for me... i'm in.

07-03-12, 2:18 AM

YESYESYES!!!!!!

07-03-12, 2:22 AM

AyaViva said:
Ah, but really, is hoping even going to help anyone? It's very evident that there is a lack of good shoujo anime out there. I mean, most of what I've seen makes me want to throw something at the characters. But with that said, even if we don't get anymore shoujo anime, we can always rely on our manga. And I know that it's rare for a quality shoujo anime like Kimi ni Todoke to come out every so often, and to be very honest, I'm not sure if Kamisama Hajimemashita can reach that level. It's a whole different theme, you know? It drives itself on comedy. So I hope it opens up a whole new door for comedy shoujo anime to do well. Ah, forget hoping. I'm seriously going to pray that it does well. It's time for shoujo anime to take center stage.

yea I know we can always rely on our manga...:/ Does that mean we'll be ok without anime? :/ Not me.

and the things is, this manga doesn't sell that great in japan. :/

then again, natsume yuujinchou sells well, so maybe this one too? I dunno.

But usually most fantasy type shoujo romance manga are not made into anime now.

ah I'm not making sense....>_< Not to mention my mood has darkened because Arcana Familgia is not doing well...
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!

07-03-12, 2:30 AM

i wish black bird become anime too

07-03-12, 2:33 AM

phoenixalia said:

yea I know we can always rely on our manga...:/ Does that mean we'll be ok without anime? :/ Not me.

and the things is, this manga doesn't sell that great in japan. :/

then again, natsume yuujinchou sells well, so maybe this one too? I dunno.

But usually most fantasy type shoujo romance manga are not made into anime now.

ah I'm not making sense....>_< Not to mention my mood has darkened because Arcana Familgia is not doing well...

Oh no, really? Not even doing well in its own home country? That is rather worrying. I hope something horrible like it being discontinued or dropped doesn't happen. I know that there are lots of fans of this series out there. And we would be devastated if that were to happen D: At the very least, I hope the anime will bring even more fans and I really want the manga to keep going on for as long as the author wants it to.

Ah, but Natsume Yuujinchou is not a romance title. And once again, in a completely different category. It may be similar in some ways, but I don't really think that they're the same much. I don't know. Are they?

Wait, Arcana Famiglia is not doing well? But only one episode came out! That is rather sad. The first episode was interesting.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices