Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 1, 2012 9:38 AM

Feb 2012
Hey all ^^

here is the topic to introduce your selves

I begin

Hey everyone, I'm Y36 my real name is jasmine , call me anything you want :)
I made this club cuz i really like to make cards XD, and i like to play games , too .
i watched anime since childhood and I'm in love with it, i love all video games type , like reading ,i hope we can all have fun ^^

Unknown2015Jul 1, 2012 10:22 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 1, 2012 10:07 AM

May 2012
OK, what can I say...
Hi everyone, I'm Sadame-tan, Some people here call me Sada-chan^^
I am a cardmaker here on MAL.
other than anime and manga, I like playing the piano, Drawing and gaming^^
I hope we get along^^
Jul 1, 2012 10:18 AM

Jan 2011
Hello i am Nurarihyon95 or just call me Nura. I am kinda a card maker in training (Not for this club). I am what you would call a Moocher here. I wish to get along with everyone here and have lots of fun ^^. Anything you want to know about me just take check my profile. Thanks for the invite from Y36 :)
Jul 2, 2012 12:47 AM

Mar 2011
Hi everyone, I'm Hisaki.
I'm kinda addicted to reading. Recently I'm also having fun trying and using Photoshop to make profile layout, still haven't finish any though :(
I love animals, gardening and taking a walk.
Nice to met you all^^
Jul 2, 2012 2:05 AM

Jun 2012
Hello.My name is Valentin , you can call me short valy
I like to watch anime and to play games
Currently i dont think ill be on because i got some exams but after that i will have some free time
I hope i can get along with everyone and have fun
Jul 2, 2012 2:26 AM

Oct 2008
hi, my name is czerah. i prefer manga over anime but i love them both! xD
i'm severely addicted to cards right now and i even arrange them chronologically..lol
i like music.. i love singing.. i can play the guitar a bit, the violin a bit, and the piano a bit.. :)
anyway, thanks for inviting me here! :D
Jul 2, 2012 2:41 AM

Apr 2012
Hey Everyone introduce me, my name AcezHarfianz, you can call me short Ace. but the real is Hendi
I like Anime, Manga, Video Games, Reading, Watching, Music, Chat, Animal and many more.
Nice to meet you all and hope we can get along together :D

Jul 2, 2012 2:50 AM

Sep 2011
Etto...I am pavli4ka8,but feel free to call me pav-san or pavli-san :3 I like anime,drawing,eating,chatting, bishounens,bishioujos,gothic lolita clothes,hats,fans,chocolate,being evil,being a ninja and my friends :D I dislike school,people with large ego...umm and other things xDD I hope we get along and feel free (again lol) to chat with me (of course,bring cookies :P)
LOL, Now listen to this:

bye-bye for now x3
Jul 3, 2012 5:06 PM

Apr 2012
Hi, I'm Jitaku, a 17 years old male Tunsian. I like naturally animes but I don't read mangas. I like also playing guitar, listening to music (mostly JMusic) and everything related to Japanese culture. I'll be glad to meet new friends so feel free to talk to me ^^
Nice to meet you all and I hope to get along with the Club members =)
Jul 3, 2012 6:19 PM

May 2012
Hi, Im C2, my real name is Celeste but call whatever you want~. I love Anime, Manga, dogs, cats and pretty much everything japanese ^^.
I hope we get along with each other~~ (:
idk
Jul 4, 2012 1:54 AM

Apr 2011
Hi, I'm Annie and my nickname is Leighton, so you can call me whatever you want. I'm 16 yo high school student coming from Russia. I like animanga, reading books, learning languages and listening to music (from The Beatles&Green Day to YUI and Super Junior but not into j-rock). I hope to get along with everyone ^^
Jul 4, 2012 8:42 AM

Jun 2012
Sup ^.^ My name is Chamry,I am 16 and I love anime and manga,I like all things japanese and I enjoy doing extremes. I love candy and also I like talking a lot so tell me if I start to get off topic xD
I hope we can get along~
HyalosJul 4, 2012 8:46 AM
Jul 6, 2012 11:22 AM

Apr 2011
Hi ^^
My name is Aria!!!
I am 19 years old and I love manga, animes, books and music.

Nice to meet you everyone :)
Jul 10, 2012 2:04 PM
Jun 2012
Hi my name is Alice1Alyss you can call me Sherry it's my real name
i like to watch anime and read manga also play some games :P
i start watching anime since i'm 7 or 8 because i have nothing to do so i find it fun
and i don't go out much^_^
nice to meet everyone online tho!

i know a little guitar that i learned in school :P
Alice1AlyssJul 14, 2012 11:20 AM
Jul 23, 2012 2:43 PM

Sep 2009
Hi... I'm sorry about my late introduction. I only have noticed this a moment ago while I was checking the topics in the club.

Well, my name is vxsaadvx you can call me saad or anything you like, I love anime/manga/doujins and also games! I have a PSN account ( Koneko94 ). I'm also obsessed with music and instruments either if it was a remix or an original work. I love chatting and making new friends so feel free to comment on my profile ^^
Gachimuchi-sanJul 26, 2012 7:11 PM

Jul 27, 2012 2:44 AM

May 2010
Hi . I am aku27 . Nice to be here . Hope to be friends with you guys ! To talk more about me , just add me up ! here at M.A.L or even at my FB account . hihi . wanna look forward for more friends , Btw , i really love anime . I am a trying hard card maker (only for myself are those cards . those are not so good to post .hihi) I also love number 27 as you can see at my username . Hope to talk to you guys around :)
Jul 27, 2012 5:17 AM

Mar 2012
Hi everyone :)) I'm nessapyon21 ! I love anime more than anything else ! I love to read manga and draw anime :) I'm collecting anime stuffs and more ! Nice to meet you all <3
Jul 30, 2012 5:22 PM
Jul 2007
Hi my name is angelronin and I'm 30 years old. I like to reading and writing fan fiction on my spare time also I avid anime watchers about ten years now.
Something life is very overrate
Aug 7, 2012 7:35 PM

Mar 2011
Hello everyone! I'm Minene-sama :D But you can call me whatever you like, Mi-chan Minene-san etc, I don't mind.
I've loved anime since I was 6 and I really started to get into it a couple or so years later.
I don't read much manga and if I do, it's normally after I've watched the anime or someone has recommended it to me.
I've been told I am really lazy lol but if you ever chat to me, I'll be sure to reply as quickly as I can xD
I don't know what else to say but it is nice to meet you all <33
As it turns out, living was a punishment...
Aug 27, 2012 8:04 AM

Jul 2010
Hi, I'm animelly.
I've loved anime since I saw Sailor Moon when I was 8 years old but didn't know it was anime until junior high. Now, I'm turning 23 next month and I still love anime to this day.
Other than watching anime, I love reading manga, draw, and play video games. I've been drawing a lot longer than I have been watching anime and thanks to that, I'm currently majoring in graphic design.
Aug 28, 2012 1:54 AM

Jun 2011
hi hi~!
i am GoldenStar, but most of the people call me sister, or the phantom XD
i am not japanese or such, but in my family, anime is a tradition :P
my first anime was pokemon and digimon since i was 4 years old... even if i didnt understood much of it, ubt oh well XD
at the moment i am 16 years old and i like that XD
anyway
i collect manga's anime and other things because i am a big otaku, who doestn looks like an otaku though...
but other then anime, i love playing video games, sleeping, CARS~! XD, and of course my number one obsession: ninjas :P
i am a girl, and.... i look very female, but i am interested in the things boys like, i dont know why 0_0...

and i am truly sorry fot the long post D:
Aug 28, 2012 9:03 PM

Oct 2011
Hello ^^ I'm xlaziiazn, my real name is Sara, but you can call me whatever you want. I'm 18 y/o and a big fan of anime/manga and I enjoy playing video games. Nice to meet everyone and hope we can get along :]
Aug 29, 2012 3:31 AM
Jun 2012
Hey! I am Fargreen, I love anime, I also love to read books and manga
Aug 29, 2012 10:01 AM

Jan 2012
Hello i am CWBlackbeard,
Huge anime and manga fan! I love anime so much that I find soundtracks used in shows and listen to them.

I am awesome and so is MAL. Add me and lets chat about anime or w'ver.
Aug 30, 2012 5:29 AM

Jul 2009
Hello~ I'm AngelHana..
You can call me Hana or Mei. I don't know when I started to love watching anime. I started watching anime violently when I was 8 years old. My first anime is Tenshi no Shippo.

Im a serious type person when it comes to study. But, when it comes to anime, i dont know how to shut my mouth to stop talking about it ^^
I dont know what else to say so, yoroshiku ne~

signature set credited to Bunnyama

「No human has ever been whole. 」
Aug 30, 2012 5:38 AM

Oct 2011
hello! my names Rio and i'm a 17 year old japanese cat- i mean girl~
i live in Tokyo, Japan and love to go to anime events!

i also love rushing to book stores when new volumes for mangas are released haha xD
i grew up watching anime and my current favorite is Kuroko no Basket. my favorite character is Midorima! i've never been so obsessed for a character before but Midorima..... omnomnom~ i prefer reading mangas~ my favorite mangaka is Nekota Yonezou~ i only read yaoi huhu. i also love otome games (especially Starry☆Sky) and my iPhone is full of otome games *sweats*

my yaoi collection is soooooooooo big!
i'm a masochist *shrugs* i like sadists.

i barely have any friends on MAL so it'd be cool to find new ones xD yoroshiku~
Aug 31, 2012 8:04 PM

Mar 2012
hi there, i'm kisekipurin. My real name is Jennifer but if you like you can call me Jen or Kiseki.
i started anime since i was 4 years old and that is not a lie. why? because my brothers watched anime when they were still a child and i was little then but i know that the first anime i watched was bleach and naruto and i am still currently watching them! i am also watching other animes too not just bleach and naruto.
Things that i do other than watching anime are reading manga, drawing, playing video games(PSP,PS3,PS2,XBOX260,PC,etc), cooking, playing the piano, playing the guitar(acoustic and electric).
Hope we can become friends!!
Sep 6, 2012 12:25 PM
Feb 2012
Hi! My name is Bea (a nickname 'cause my name it's pretty long ^^) I am quiet new in the world of anime and MAL . I started watching anime since little, but I didnt know the differece between cartoons and animes :P I became addicted to it almost a year ago. I like drawing manga/anime's characters and also listening to the soundtracks :D Im 16 years old and I would like to know people that share the same pasion as me. Open to any invitation =^.^ =
Sep 14, 2012 9:32 AM
Jul 2012
Hi, my name is Beatriz :) I'm an awkward 14 year old girl that likes manga and anime :) I also suck at self introductions...
Sep 14, 2012 10:53 PM

Jun 2011
Well, I dunno what to say so I'll just say 'hello'. And that's all I guess xD
Sep 15, 2012 3:09 PM

Feb 2010
Hello desu. My name is Pınar and it means 'spring' in English or 'izumi' in Japanese. I am university student atm. I started watching anime (while knowing it IS anime) when I was going middle school. My first anime was Death Note (even I don't like it anymore) and my first manga was Kokou Debut. I love reading romance and watching comedy. That's all. ^^

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Sep 17, 2012 3:26 PM
Jul 2012
Hiya! I'm Beathebear but you can call me Beatriz if you like. I'm only 14 years old so anime isn't something I've known for long (maybe only 4 years or so). That's pretty much everything... Nice to meet you guys :)
Jan 12, 2013 5:29 AM

Mar 2012
Hello, My Name is AznHero, but my actual name is Tommy, I love to watch anime and read manga. I barley just started drawing and will try to improve it, My most favorite anime that I have ever watched ^w^

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Jan 23, 2013 5:42 AM

Jun 2012
umm. . hello, I irzie. . You can call me anything,, eh? xD I love to watch anime romance genre, Sci-Fi, and Supernatural. . :D I hope to make friends here, thank you :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Count to Infinity !! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Unknown2015 - Jul 6, 2012

1127 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 12, 2023 9:31 PM

» [GAME]: Male Vs Female ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Unknown2015 - Jul 8, 2012

1290 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 12, 2023 9:31 PM

» [GAME] What color is your... ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Elemental_Wizard - Jul 9, 2012

227 by AkaiKiri »»
Mar 14, 2017 4:35 AM

» [GAME] You are Banned! ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

240 by KarasumaShirou »»
Apr 27, 2016 10:05 AM

» [GAME] Have you ever... ( 1 2 3 4 )

173 by KarasumaShirou »»
Dec 14, 2015 4:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.