MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

AKB0048 Episode 10 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» AKB0048 »» AKB0048 Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Poll: AKB0048 Episode 10 Discussion


#1
07-01-12, 9:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 200
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Soooo~~~ this ep have some fanservice moments, more than usual...but it also revealed some storyline information so even if you're iffy about fanservices stuffs, it's good to watch this ep, they did showed alot of plot hints of what's about to happen.

Also I didn't mind it as much since the last few eps had been pretty dramatic, it's nice to have a normal ep with just the characters talking and develop more of their personalities. But I just wish they confirmed the 2nd season. No way AKB48 members have time to record a 26 eps season in one go so I understand why they stopped the recording and split the season but it's better if they just confirm it right now instead of leave it in the air for the fans.

--------
anyway~
Tsubasa revealed to be the last Mariko...tho at this point it's kinda obvious. :P
Miichan, the past center nova is in the ep.
Lot of Nagisa and Chieri moments. This time we see that Kirara glowed when they're both together so this is a pretty big hint both of them need each other and the idol aura is stronger when both are together. Probably will form a double center later.
Really LOLed at Makoto's boob moments lol XD and Suzuko's character was developed a little more too.

ACCHAN APPEARED!!! Hint of what happened to her :O

----------------
Apparently AKB0048 are the most carefree musical outlaws ever because they have time to do magazine photoshoots and chill out at the beach :P

BTW~ random references...





Yuko's fish head from one of AKB endorsement deals.

Also I love how Tsubasa name wasn't just Mariko but Mariko - SAMA. <3


-----------
BTW since there's no song insert. I'll repost the full OP for anyone that hasn't listened to it yet.

Modified by akbfan, 07-02-12, 7:06 AM
 
#2
07-01-12, 10:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 2507
A lot of fanservice yeah and moment of Chieri x Nagisa.

Kirari was glowing but not only becuase of her, only when they are together.

Center nova? O_o

ProBlackbird.Wordpress.com - Check out my Blog

 
#3
07-01-12, 10:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 200
Blackbird said:
A lot of fanservice yeah and moment of Chieri x Nagisa.

Kirari was glowing but not only becuase of her, only when they are together.

Center nova? O_o


That's what the centers are call.
It's on the glossary list.

http://evetaku.com/blog/2012/05/akb0048-glossary/
 
#4
07-01-12, 3:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 13
Is it just me, or does Linda sound kind of different in this episode?
 
#5
07-02-12, 12:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 6306
Makoto and her boobs LOL

Also, the two girls who slept on the couch got screwed. That didn't look comfortable at all.
 
#6
07-02-12, 2:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 3
Minegishi appeared! I'm happy now.
 
#7
07-02-12, 2:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1764
LOl. Yuri-fans would be pleased about this ep )
 
#8
07-02-12, 2:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 696
Sonata's fish-head...
 
#9
07-02-12, 3:27 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 2624
I love girls in swimsuits at the beach !!
 
07-02-12, 3:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2484
Great episode, first real fan service I guess.
Now the story is getting good again, I'm looking forward to more.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
 
07-02-12, 3:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2429
Nachtwandler_21 said:
LOl. Yuri-fans would be pleased about this ep )

Indeed I am, indeed.
But they are just friends ;)

Still I liked this episode: it wasn't as bad in terms of fanservice as I thought.
Ok it was bad but within acceptable range :P

Chieri returned to her angsty role, too bad here. Still this time it was bearable.
And some new plotline seems to appear - good episode overall.
 
07-02-12, 4:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2616
Mainly a fanservice episode. Photo shoot. It was nice I guess.


 
07-02-12, 4:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 3692
Beach episode!

Okay, my hunch was right...and the reason why Center Nova is banned. When those Kirara that surrounded Acchan and glowed to its peak, it activated the Kirara drive. opening a warp gate or something causing their disappearance. I thought they would never be seen again, but Miichan proved me wrong and actually appeared as the hired photographer for the gravure shoot. Wearing shades and a hat to disguise herself from being known.

Yuuko, despite it's consequences seriously wants to be a center. Apparently, it looks like sensei-sensei wants to open the slot for center nova again, and it seems that Nagisa and Chieri are chosen. But Miichan wants to stop it.

Also some good development form the others. Like Makoto's laugh out loud concern for her body, and that jelly actually got her breast bigger? Kanata's feelings developed from admiration to actual love. The heart shaped cookies that she made proves it. Chieri has a gentler aura now which makes her more likable character, but still angsty towards Nagisa. Suzuko wants to succeed Tsubasa-san? I approve!
Modified by Magito, 07-02-12, 7:24 AM
 
07-02-12, 6:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 200
^
If Kirara was the reason behind it, they would try to get them as far away as the idols as possible...:\
Also when Acchan disappeared..she said there are people waiting for me :O So it sound like she was expecting to leave instead of it being some freak Kirara's accident. It's too early to tell.

ownosourus said:
Mainly a fanservice episode. Photo shoot. It was nice I guess.



I wouldn't call it mainly fanservice. There's alot of relax moments too since it has been too dramatic lately, the producer probably wanted to balance it out.
Also they raised the questions about Sensei Sensei and the mysteries about Center Nova, it did explained about Mariko's past, showed a little of Suzuko's past, and hint Nagisa's focus next.
Half of it is fanservice but half of it revealed some plot stories.
Modified by akbfan, 07-02-12, 7:19 AM
 
07-02-12, 7:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2429
Ahhh and random thought for today... girl become idols because they are controled by Kirara (it was mentioned here already in previous episode):

or at the end it will be that they dissapear from their world and come to "our" to spread love in order to prevent their future from happening plus Sensei Sensei is some kind of comunicating device that transmits from one dimension to another :3
Modified by Dalek-baka, 07-02-12, 7:35 AM
 
07-02-12, 7:23 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 683
That seals it. Nagisa and Chieri have to be together for the Kirara to truly glow. And I still think this is bigger than just being double Center Nova's.

Kanata's definitely in love with Takamina.

And soooo many NagisaxChieri moments ~

And of course, Suzuko's pretty much wanting everyone. And what better way than to be the main staff that takes care of the idols? xD

Meh, I won' bother with the 'just friends' thing. Nagisa and Chieri are totally suited for each other ~
 
07-02-12, 8:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 200
Just want to say I love this scene <3
The art look so good <3

 
07-02-12, 9:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 3692
akbfan said:
Just want to say I love this scene <3
The art look so good <3



It sure is beautiful. I turned it into my wallpaper myself.

Maybe the Kiraras have more important purposes to be with them than staying them away from the idols.
Modified by Magito, 07-02-12, 11:12 AM
 
07-02-12, 9:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 5769
Great as usual, exceptionally good for a beach episode at that. It sure is coming closer to the end, let's see how Chieri's development goes. Makoto and Linda are a nice comedy duo, their happiness caused by Makoto's breasts becoming bigger due to swelling was silly, but adorable too.
Also it doesn't really seem like any ending can be produced in next 3 episodes, i hope the 2nd season will really happen.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
 
07-02-12, 9:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1735
Oh. It's one of those episodes. Right after a good one, they go and do THIS. Significantly decreases my desire to defend this show. Stuffing characterization moments in between fanservice makes it impossible to take seriously.

The fish head was hilarious. The scenary porn was nice.

Other than that, this episode was garbage. Disappoint, I be.
 
07-02-12, 10:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 5409
This episode, this fucking episode, would have been perfect for me if it weren't for Suzuko, I hate her voice so much and she talked way too much in this episode.

Tsubasa has no clue where Acchan disappeared to but she said center novas can see something the others can't, is it maybe the place were kiraras are born?
 
07-02-12, 11:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 4419
Magito said:
Beach episode!

Okay, my hunch was right...and the reason why Center Nova is banned. When those Kirara that surrounded Acchan and glowed to its peak, it activated the Kirara drive. opening a warp gate or something causing their disappearance. I thought they would never be seen again, but Miichan proved me wrong and actually appeared as the hired photographer for the gravure shoot. Wearing shades and a hat to disguise herself from being known.

Yuuko, despite it's consequences seriously wants to be a center. Apparently, it looks like sensei-sensei wants to open the slot for center nova again, and it seems that Nagisa and Chieri are chosen. But Miichan wants to stop it.

Also some good development form the others. Like Makoto's laugh out loud concern for her body, and that jelly actually got her breast bigger? Kanata's feelings developed from admiration to actual love. The heart shaped cookies that she made proves it. Chieri has a gentler aura now which makes her more likable character, but still angsty towards Nagisa. Suzuko wants to succeed Tsubasa-san? I approve!


Actually miichan didn't disappear like the other Center Novas. She ran away.

Anyways I enjoyed this episode, may not have had any action but it had good character development and story progress. So we find out that Tsubasa san actually was mariko sama from AKB0048. Miichan, the photographer was also in it, she was the last Center Nova, or the one before, but ran away, didn't disappear.
Sensei Sensei and the kirara bring up a song, that has to do with a center nova?
Tsubasa san wants to make sure by pairing up Nagisa and Chieri and prove the SUPER glow of the kirara when they are together.
So a double Center Nova? or maybe something else.

Acchan was last with Tsubasa(mariko sama) when she disappeared and said "They are waiting for me". So maybe they are meant to go help somewhere else, where nobody knows about, or something.
Kanata still admires takamina, and like people before me said, loves her. Which is cute.
Makoto and suzuko and their funny moments.

And last but not least NagisaxChieri moments. yeah I totally ship them :). Although Chieri still has some doubts about why the Kirara only glows with nagisa and not her. But then again the kirara follows her around, so that has to mean something too. And like I said earlier, it is when they are together when the kirara GLOWS stronger.

I love this anime, If I had more spots for my top favorite anime, it would make it in the top 10! :D
All the characters are very enjoyable, the art/animation is amazing, the music is phenomenal, and the story is definitely unique and perfect. Well for me.

So looking forward to next episode!
 
07-02-12, 12:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 394
Another great episode. The fanservice was real nice and overall really damn funny. Makoto stole the show, she certainly has her own charm and is just overall funny. Hope we go more in depth with the Center Nova thing. The fact that we know one of the Center Novae are around is interesting and its probably only cuz she ran away. Looks like its gonna get serious and I cant beleive Yuuko wants the Center Nova spot to come back even if she may disappear. Im pretty sure she won't feel that way if she learns the truth behind it.
 
07-02-12, 1:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 811
I thought this show would be good to dub and make a kids show to perhaps reignite the female-targeted shows on tv, but then this episode had to come up....
I'm not a fan of pointless fanservice, but at least they revealed some plot points regarding the Center Nova.

Also i'm with everyone who says those Kirara are behind the disappearance of the Center Nova. After Kyuubey, i never trust cute animals who hold some power.
 
07-02-12, 2:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 619
I loved this episode! The beach scenes were a nice break after all the "heavy" stuff lately. Makoto and Linda are such a cute duo, and I have this little feeling that Linda has a crush on Makoto? Might just be me. I was surprised to see a past Center Nova, I thought that they'd have disappeared for good but Miichan did run away so I guess there's that. Sonata's fish head was absolutely adorable, I seriously love her. And Nagisa and Chieri are such a perfect couple, the scene on the pier was absolutely beautiful.
 
07-02-12, 3:01 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 26
MoonxArtemis said:
Sensei Sensei and the kirara bring up a song, that has to do with a center nova?
Tsubasa san wants to make sure by pairing up Nagisa and Chieri and prove the SUPER glow of the kirara when they are together.
So a double Center Nova? or maybe something else.!


The song seems to be actually the ENDING and the tone of the song is about Dreams and Rebirth.

Vyudali said:
Also i'm with everyone who says those Kirara are behind the disappearance of the Center Nova. After Kyuubey, i never trust cute animals who hold some power.


Not another Kyuubey again :(
 
07-02-12, 6:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 3692
MoonxArtemis said:
Magito said:
Beach episode!

Okay, my hunch was right...and the reason why Center Nova is banned. When those Kirara that surrounded Acchan and glowed to its peak, it activated the Kirara drive. opening a warp gate or something causing their disappearance. I thought they would never be seen again, but Miichan proved me wrong and actually appeared as the hired photographer for the gravure shoot. Wearing shades and a hat to disguise herself from being known.

Yuuko, despite it's consequences seriously wants to be a center. Apparently, it looks like sensei-sensei wants to open the slot for center nova again, and it seems that Nagisa and Chieri are chosen. But Miichan wants to stop it.

Also some good development form the others. Like Makoto's laugh out loud concern for her body, and that jelly actually got her breast bigger? Kanata's feelings developed from admiration to actual love. The heart shaped cookies that she made proves it. Chieri has a gentler aura now which makes her more likable character, but still angsty towards Nagisa. Suzuko wants to succeed Tsubasa-san? I approve!


Actually miichan didn't disappear like the other Center Novas. She ran away.


That could be her own interpretation of her disappearance. If she 'really' ran away, then why Tsubasa ask, "What did you and the other center novas see?" meaning she in fact disappeared because of Kiraras. People who normally ran away don't see something extraordinary not unless there's something else that the series isn't telling us. Remember that Kiraras have the ability to transport people somewhere where they can only see. Tsubasa knows this because she probably have looked into records of past center novas, looking to find a reason to their disappearance and where they go.
 
07-02-12, 7:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 315
Magito said:
That could be her own interpretation of her disappearance.


I don't think so. Her whole line was "I'm not a Center Nova, I ran away". This sounds like she feels she doesn't deserve to be called like that because she ran away from her duty as Center Nova.

Also it seems Acchan knew where she was going when she disappeared, since she said "there's people waiting for me". This suggest the Center Novae are able to see something even before they disappear. That's probably what Tsubasa was referring to when she asked Micchan what she saw.

All in all, I'm pretty certain Micchan avoided her fate as Center Nova by running away from the team before the light could take her away.
Modified by 1idd0kun, 07-02-12, 7:12 PM
 
07-02-12, 8:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 3692
1idd0kun said:
Magito said:
That could be her own interpretation of her disappearance.


I don't think so. Her whole line was "I'm not a Center Nova, I ran away". This sounds like she feels she doesn't deserve to be called like that because she ran away from her duty as Center Nova.

Also it seems Acchan knew where she was going when she disappeared, since she said "there's people waiting for me". This suggest the Center Novae are able to see something even before they disappear. That's probably what Tsubasa was referring to when she asked Micchan what she saw.

All in all, I'm pretty certain Micchan avoided her fate as Center Nova by running away from the team before the light could take her away.


You got a point.

Because on my understanding, they see something when they actually disappeared, but just like Shuumei kiraras who show the future successors, Kiraras can show something else, maybe they see their fate, people who might need them, or more. Who knows...

Wait, what's the correct spelling? Center Nova or Center Novae? Evetaku also said the same in their translations. I'm a bit confuse.
Modified by Magito, 07-02-12, 8:03 PM
 
07-02-12, 8:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 315
Magito said:
Wait, what's the correct spelling? Center Nova or Center Novae? Evetaku also said the same in their translations. I'm a bit confuse.


Novae is the plural of Nova.
Modified by 1idd0kun, 07-02-12, 8:19 PM
 
07-02-12, 9:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 631
DraconisMarch said:
Oh. It's one of those episodes. Right after a good one, they go and do THIS. Significantly decreases my desire to defend this show. Stuffing characterization moments in between fanservice makes it impossible to take seriously.

The fish head was hilarious. The scenary porn was nice.

Other than that, this episode was garbage. Disappoint, I be.


Here we go mr. negativity over the minor fanservice. This episode was not garbage. The ep provided additional details about the kirara as well as provided background for Tsubasa and some of the other members.
 
07-03-12, 3:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 194
So much yuri fanservice in this one. Epic win.
A good episode, indeed.
But I'm worried that with three more episodes left, not everything will be explained...
Well, still, I just love this show.
 
07-03-12, 5:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 276
>beach episode.

I cant help but laugh at the Sensei-Sensei parts. It's so ridiculously. I can't follow the ''story'' anymore with all those numbers about a group I don't care about.
 
07-03-12, 6:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 200
For people complaining about the fanservice...



Happy? more action next. And guess where they go to?~ Lancaster, Nagisa's home :P
 
07-03-12, 6:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 3692
They're going to Lancastar? How come? And what is Tsubasa planning? I think she might visit her home. Can anyone translate what they're saying?
Modified by Magito, 07-03-12, 7:07 AM
 
07-03-12, 11:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1735
razisgosu said:
Here we go mr. negativity over the minor fanservice. This episode was not garbage. The ep provided additional details about the kirara as well as provided background for Tsubasa and some of the other members.
Minor? Were we watching different shows or what? You obviously don't know what "minor" fanservice looks like. This episode was 95% fanservice. They just tried to stuff character development and plot points in between.
 
07-03-12, 11:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2429
DraconisMarch said:
Minor? Were we watching different shows or what? You obviously don't know what "minor" fanservice looks like. This episode was 95% fanservice. They just tried to stuff character development and plot points in between.

Indeed, you were looking at some different show.
 
07-03-12, 1:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 8
The planet design was tops!

;__; too bad interstellar travel is beyond my lifetime - at the edge at best!

Amazing artwork for the night scenes as someone already screencap'd :p

Makes me want to go on a vacation too ... ;__;

Overall a slow but pretty good down time episode. And finally some development for the mains. Sucked that we got nowhere w/ the Senseix4 mystery.
 
07-03-12, 10:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2994
I approve of this ep :D

DraconisMarch said:
razisgosu said:
Here we go mr. negativity over the minor fanservice. This episode was not garbage. The ep provided additional details about the kirara as well as provided background for Tsubasa and some of the other members.
Minor? Were we watching different shows or what? You obviously don't know what "minor" fanservice looks like. This episode was 95% fanservice. They just tried to stuff character development and plot points in between.
Anything you post is pretty much negative.

We get it. You hate fanservice, and from your other posts I've seen, you're hard to please period.

If you don't like what you see just save us all the trouble and leave it in your blog.
 
07-04-12, 12:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 631
DraconisMarch said:
razisgosu said:
Here we go mr. negativity over the minor fanservice. This episode was not garbage. The ep provided additional details about the kirara as well as provided background for Tsubasa and some of the other members.
Minor? Were we watching different shows or what? You obviously don't know what "minor" fanservice looks like. This episode was 95% fanservice. They just tried to stuff character development and plot points in between.


I do not consider posing in bikinis for pictures fanservice. I do not consider 2 girls posing together in pictures fanservice. I do not consider girls having a conversation in a bath fanservice if there's no sexual overtones.

Admittedly the bouncing swelling boobs were fanservicey, but that's minor fanservice. Major fanservice is nudity, bare boobs and asses, etc. This was not an episode with a bunch of fanservice.
 
07-04-12, 12:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5084
razisgosu said:

I do not consider posing in bikinis for pictures fanservice. I do not consider 2 girls posing together in pictures fanservice. I do not consider girls having a conversation in a bath fanservice if there's no sexual overtones.

Additional plot element for Center Nova was good.

However, you cannot deny this was a fanservice episode. It's NOT an ecchi fanservice episode but it was a regular fanservice episode. And no, even the characters themselves admitted that there was a sexual overtone by the use of words like "sexy" and "suggestive".

Fanservice can be metered by intensity, frequency and relevance. Those are three different parameters. In terms of intensity, this was mild. In frequency Draconis is close, it was like 60-70% pure fanservice with no real relevance to the plot. The beach scenes can be easily swapped with another scene and it would not impact the plot much except the picture. But that is just a poor excuse.

Don't get me wrong. Fanservice is good. However, I find it funny how people tend to deny its existence as if they didn't want to admit the fact that they are subject to fanservice. I also find funny people hating fanservice. Sure, when it become pointless fanservice it can become annoying. However, I don't think there is anything wrong about it. People love fanservice that are targeted towards their demographic, whether they admit it or not. You need to learn to accept it.

For me I'm not into highschool girls so no, it was totally pointless.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
 
07-04-12, 8:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1499
That night scene with the two moons is really cool. The fish head was also hilarious and cute.
 
07-04-12, 9:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 315
Mika_Inamori said:
That night scene with the two moons is really cool.


I agree. I really liked how the two moons were exactly above Chieri and Nagisa. It was a very cleaver use of imagery to symbolize their glow as idols.
 
07-04-12, 10:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 3692
1idd0kun said:
Mika_Inamori said:
That night scene with the two moons is really cool.


I agree. I really liked how the two moons were exactly above Chieri and Nagisa. It was a very cleaver use of imagery to symbolize their glow as idols.


It sure is. I can't get my eyes off that scene. It's so beautiful to look and the feel of romance in the air. It was so good, I turn it into my wallpaper.
 
07-06-12, 2:28 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 3
razisgosu said:
DraconisMarch said:
razisgosu said:
Here we go mr. negativity over the minor fanservice. This episode was not garbage. The ep provided additional details about the kirara as well as provided background for Tsubasa and some of the other members.
Minor? Were we watching different shows or what? You obviously don't know what "minor" fanservice looks like. This episode was 95% fanservice. They just tried to stuff character development and plot points in between.


I do not consider posing in bikinis for pictures fanservice. I do not consider 2 girls posing together in pictures fanservice. I do not consider girls having a conversation in a bath fanservice if there's no sexual overtones.

Admittedly the bouncing swelling boobs were fanservicey, but that's minor fanservice. Major fanservice is nudity, bare boobs and asses, etc. This was not an episode with a bunch of fanservice.


^ This.

I personally hate useless fan service. but..

Just because they're wearing swimming suits, it doesn't mean its purely fan service. And even though it is, I think it was implement into the episode quite nicely. They had a reason to be there at the beach, and wearing swimming suits. They're idols there for a photo-shoot!

I personally think it was a great episode.
 
07-07-12, 11:50 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3537
Yay a beach episode with some bikini scenes, nice. Lol at what Makoto was doing the entire ep, and Sonata was adorable as she messed with Makoto. As was Kanata when she showed her love for Takamina lol.

Ooh and they also threw in some serious stuff this ep. So that's why they stopped having Center Novas, hmm very interesting and mysterious. And now Tsubasa has something planned based on what Sensei-sensei did.
 
05-14-13, 1:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 61
Ehhhh at least if they had to shove a fan-service episode in they used it to advance the plot.
 
08-26-13, 2:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 2414
(rewatching in 1080p)

This may be the fanservice episode, but they did it really well. It isn't sexualized, merely slightly suggestive (as intended). This is how fanservice should be, classy and cute.

I don't follow the threads I post in. PM me if you want my attention.
 
04-15-14, 5:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 7704
Makoto wins this episode, couldn't stop laughing at her antics. I was kind of hoping there wouldn't be a fan-service episode in this series, but no big deal. I think Chieri has the wrong idea about the kirara, my guess is it's when they're both radiating with life that it glows.
 
05-09-14, 11:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 2414
3rd time watching

Oh Makoto and your oobs-bay... so silly. Again, classy fanservice.

I don't follow the threads I post in. PM me if you want my attention.
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Advertising     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy