Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 1, 2008 6:58 AM

Jan 2008
This is just a list of information that I have found that leads me to believe lulu is still alive. Sorry if some things are said twice _O_ .

1. the pink crane that nunnaly taught lelouch to make in the final scene.
2. “Geass is the power of kings, it will isolate you… well, I guess thats a little wrong… eh, Lelouch”. for multiple reasons
a. she seems to be talking directly to lulu
b. she is saying that the geass did not isolate lelouch(obviously since he is with cc now ;D)
3. Oranges willingness to let suzaku "kill" lulu. The way in that he protected lelouch with his life up until now I don't think he would just let suzaku kill him unless he knew that lelouch was immortal.
4. The fact that they were able to fake suzaku's death and the death of multiple characters up until this point gives the theory that they could fake lelouch's death plausability.
5. the driver of the cart has black hair. lol ;X

Second, however, and this is where the others have thought things through, Lelouch is alive because he got his dad’s code. He beckoned the World of C to lend him its powers, and he took Charles’s code before Charles passed on. The reason why Lelouch still has his Geass is because he didn’t take the Code from the same person who gave him his Geass: he took his Geass from CC, and he took his Code from Charles. Thus, he now possesses both immortality and a Geass. This is also a reason that the title is Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion.

To further corroborate this, however, remember that when Nunnally held Lelouch’s hand he transferred his memories to her. CC also did it when Lelouch touched her accidentally back then, so it could be assumed that people with Codes are indeliberate telepaths. This leaves us with both immortals traversing the world for the rest of eternity.
- from http://animeotaku.animeblogger.net/2...h-dead-or-not/

7. The name of the second season is R2, which is the pronunciation of R.R. (or Rurushu Ramperushu). The name is significant in that it presented like C2 = CC who is a immortal witch.
8. would CC be happy if she realized that she would never get her wish? I think not!

There is a scene where CC is praying in the church as Lelouch is about to be stabbed by the sword. At first glance, you might think the “punishment” for using Geass was death… However, why would she see that as punishment when she herself had wished to die so badly? Rather, she regarded immortality as a curse… And so the punishment of the Geass is that Lelouch would now be immortal.
10. The fact that CC says “Geass is the power of kings, it will isolate you… well, I guess thats a little wrong… eh, Lelouch”. is definite proof that lulu is not currently isolated in the world C. Also CC has once said that she sees the dead as painful memories and has never spoken to them before. Thus its not likely she would be talking to somebody who is dead.

11. from Nergal and 4chan

1. Charles grabbed Lelouch with his right hand, which had the Geass sigil.
2. Lelouch needed the fully evolved Geass to transfer a code.
3. The code doesn’t appear to activate until someone dies. Hence, why C.C. was wounded when she first inherited her code. Same happened with Charles in the World of C.
4. When Lelouch touched Nunnally, Nunnally got a flash of his memories. This ONLY happens when a high potential Geass user touches someone with the fully evolved Geass.
5. The title of the series is “R2″, which is similar to how “C.C” is pronounced. So Lelouch would be “R.R.” which is Engrish (I presume) for L.L., Lelouch Lamprouge.
6. When C.C. is talking on the wagon, she says “the power of Geass brings loneliness…that’s not quite right is it, Lelouch?” and nods her head in the direction of the wagon driver.

12. by Regulator

Lelouch is still alive. He has Charles' Code which he received when the man choked him. The Code activates first when you die, which happened. And before you say can't have Code and a Geass at the same time, the Code wasn't the one C.C. had, meaning that Lelouch was the first one to achieve Code Geass. He's now travelling the country-side with C.C., living as immortals.

That's the only reason for C.C. to be suddenly so happy again. Also, before you say that C.C. was just talking to the dead like with Marianne, that's not true. She could only talk to her because of the nature of her Geass which allowed her to implant herself into the "hearts" of others. That's how she was able to talk with Marianne. Lelouch's Geass was entirely different, meaning that she could only have spoken to him if he was there.

Also, the screenie of the cart driver who is masking his features competely supports this.

13 by immortal R.R

C.C. possesses the Code, which grants her immortality as well as other abilities, such as forming contracts to grant people the power known as Geass. Hers is not the only Code, as V.V. originally possessed one, later taken from him by Charles.
The Code Charles possessed until Episode 21 was taken by Lelouch either accidentally or on purpose, when Charles throttled him as he was about to vanish, devoured by the World of C.
However, Lelouch still possesses Geass, even after gaining the supposed Code. Why? Two possible reasons. Either the Geass remains until the Code is first activated, upon death, or Lelouch was the first one to achieve the “Code Geass,” having received his Geass power from C.C. whilst possessing a different Code from hers, V.V.’s.
What supports the idea that Lelouch has the Code and that it was no destroyed/devoured by the World of C is the fact that the geasses Charles had placed on Nunnally and Anya still held their effect. Geass draws its power from the Code, and had the Code been destroyed, the Geasses would have faded. That is why Charles’ Code still exists, now in Lelouch.
The Code is possibly located on his neck where Charles held him, or it appears on his palm when it activates upon his first death, obscured by blood from the wound in his chest.
When Nunnally touches him, she sees a glimpse of his memories, just as Lelouch did when he touched C.C. back in Narita. The reason for this is that the Code is activating for the first time, Lelouch possibly being unaware of this and unable to control what is shown unlike C.C. who forced shocking imagery into Suzaku’s mind.
As we see the memories flash by, we hear a sound effect, similar to the one whenever geass is used, though not the exact same, regardless confirming that a memory transfer is indeed what is happening. This is one of the main points that dictates why Lelouch is still alive.
Later on, in the ending, we see the cart driver, whose features are conveniently masked to cover any traces that might allow us to identify him as Lelouch, which makes perfect sense. Lelouch was the hated Demon King who seized control over the entire world, keeping everyone in check by threats of FLEIJA and so forth. It wouldn’t do well for someone to recognize him on the country-side.
The cameraplay in this scene is also an obvious indicator, they wouldn’t have gone to such extents to mask the features of a random peasant. Also, 2-3 frames of the animation show what appears to black hair under the hood and the hat, further supporting the idea that he is indeed Lelouch.
Finally, C.C. addressing Lelouch and tilting her head slightly upwards shows that she was indeed addressing the driver. This is pretty much self-explanatory. It’s also clear that C.C. would not have been as happy as she was had Lelouch truly died.
Therefore, with these solid facts, we deduce that Lelouch is alive, living out a secluded life, either traversing the countryside with C.C. or living with Jeremiah and Anya on their plantation.

from 4chan

1. The shadows under his eyes are 52% darker than the normal death shadows. This is not because he's more dead, it's because he's using mascara.

2. At 19:19 Lelouch's voice cracks a little. He's undergoing the effects of the code and having a hard time hiding it.

3. If you look closely, in the picture in Kallen's room you can see that Tianzi's skirt is puffed out more than it should be. Lelouch is clearly hiding under it.

4. Those horses pulling the cart are of the same kind used by the royal family, as can be seen during a flashback in R1. You can tell by the way their mane is parted and the color of their hooves.

5. Do you see that smug expression on Cheese-kun's face? Yeah, he's in on it.

The image of Lelouch the EMPEROR had to die. Lelouch himself has the code and does not die. When everyone touched Lelouch before no images or anything was seen even when he has FULL GEASS. When Nunally touches him after he dies she gets the same images Lelouch got when he touched C.C.

OK, so the Orange bastard, he knows all about the plan and puts it up for show and thus smiles when Zukaku stabs him. He himself stops everyone else and says he will fight Zukaku and just lets him hop over him with ease. Come on, it is damn obvious he knew of the plan. So yes, he knows all about the plan and yes Lelouch is the guy driving the cart or in the hay in the cart. All that is known is that is he is alive and isolated in the farmland with C.C.

Lies and memories are two completely different things. When she used that technique on Rohmeyer she had her repeat herself in order to discern whether she was lying or not.

If Nunnally had magical mind reading abilities then why didn't she know that Lelouch killed Clovis back when they pinky-sweared in episode 3 of S1? Or that he was Zero this whole time, they were shown holding hands on more than one occasion.

Saying Nunnally has mind reading powers with the evidence provided in the show is absurd. I can see many reasons for Lelouch having a Code, but Nunnally a mind reader? Give me a fucking break.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 2, 2008 6:20 AM

Jan 2008
there could be a possibility
juz hope its true :)
Oct 2, 2008 7:44 AM

Jul 2008
It's not a possibility it's a fact.
Oct 2, 2008 9:03 AM

Jan 2008
well these aren't realy facts but it are observations which aren't that stupid ^_^
Oct 2, 2008 9:26 AM

Jun 2008
If you look closely, in the picture in Kallen's room you can see that Tianzi's skirt is puffed out more than it should be. Lelouch is clearly hiding under it.

i see now why Tianzi skirt was puffed
Oct 2, 2008 9:37 AM

Jan 2008
ha yes indeed
Oct 2, 2008 12:22 PM

Jul 2008
Nunnally saw Lelouch memories, you can only do that with a fucking CODE which mean you are immortal. Only that prove he is alive, no need for other point.
Oct 2, 2008 12:35 PM
Jul 2008
Alright let me give this a try to I want to prove that Leouch is dead and your just in denial because such a great show ended. . .
1. Alright the pink crane . . . if you recall C.C was making cranes at the table in season 1 besides she's been alive for ever you really think she never learned to make one.
2. C.C spent the entire series talking to someone who wasn't there. (Marianne, C.C could only speak to Marianne if she was in C.Cs heart and that won't work because Geass doesn't work on her. Otherwise if Marianne was in someones else's heart then how did C.C talk to her, she is elsewhere. C.C's not all powerful.)
3. Orange served Lelouch SERVED you know what served means right it means he would do what Lelouch wants SERVED SERVED. Besides if Lelouch was alive and Orange knew it wouldn't Orange be serving him still instead of picking oranges. (Orange picking oranges I love it. LOL)
4. The only death they faked was Suzaku's everyone else lived magically the other so called deaths weren't on purpose someone just tried to kill them and they didn't die. Mao said it earlier Britannian medical technology is amazing.
5. Really that's your number 5?
6. All the people that said the king gave him his code. The king would have to want to give Lelouch the code or else the King could have taken it from V.V after he killed Marianne, but the king had to fake liking him until V.V gave him the code which he did.

The rest are just people pulling at straws. Stop looking for any reason to continue a series. A show that ends is a good show or do you want it to go on forever like Detective Conan and then the plot gets stale and repetitive and a good show is ruined. It's okay that it's over, I'll miss it, sure, it's one of my favorite shows, but it's okay because I wanted to see the end. I didn't want to be 50 wondering what's going to happen in geass. Besides think about it if Lelouch was alive he would be THE MOST HATED man in the world he would be more hated than Hitler. He could never show his face and if he revealed his intentions the world peace would be ruined. He would live forever as a man that everyone despises. Do you really want Lelouch to live that life. Is that what you want Lelouch to be the most hated man of all time. Because I'd rather he be dead. Let it go enjoy the show and move on. Lelouch was a great character but it's time to say goodbye. ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 2, 2008 8:38 PM

Jun 2007
And even if Orange-kun knew about the plan and acceptted her I don't think he could smile then.
and after that he called somone, I belive he called C.C. or somthing because they need to take the "body", they don't want somone will burn it.

and in the end, if you watch well, C.C. IS talking to the driver, and she's talking on loud, if the driver wasn't lelouch, it was an old man and he was pushing her from his carrige. :D
Oct 3, 2008 2:13 AM

Jun 2008
Whatever :p I'd like to think he's alive, but anyways.. it was a perfect way to wrap the whole series up.
Oct 3, 2008 2:12 PM

Aug 2008
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=6836 join the club!

Lelouch lives, it is fact
Need a new sig
Oct 3, 2008 4:20 PM
Jul 2008
You have guys have changed my mind how could I not I have seen it before. Damn, you write sarcasm . . . Oh well even if he is alive and is hated more than Hitler, the show is fine as is anymore would be an insult to our intelligence.
Oct 3, 2008 8:30 PM

May 2008
Omg that's funny 'cause I was gonna make a Lelouch is Alive club xD Thanks for making it!

Oct 4, 2008 1:03 AM

Jan 2008
these clubs are popping up on all anime forums XD
animesuki,NF,...
Oct 4, 2008 4:33 PM
Jul 2018
That thing about CC talking to Lelouch is somewhat like when in the end of Death Note Rewrite Ryuk was talking "to" Light... as if he had become a god... so what? Is Light a god ???
I actually like it with Lulu dead. It's an epic end. I cried my eyes out. Do you want all the crying to be in vain? Any more alive people [especially Lelouch] will make unnecessary drama. A 3rd season will be boring. That's it, the end of the end, get over it.
let's make a club Lulu's dead !
Oct 5, 2008 4:59 PM

Jul 2008
No the thing is that it's a fact and some people don't want to admit it.

How much you don't like it, how much you do like it, Lelouch is alive.
It's a fucking fact, a F.A.C.T.
Yes it's not stated and it's still a fact. When you see a chair, a book or even someone in a anime it doesn't need to be stated so that it's here. That's the fucking same way.

Nunnally saw Lelouch's memories = Lelouch having a code = Lelouch fucking alive.

Some people may go: ''How can you tell that Nunnaly saw lelouch's memories?''
It's as simple as that: Sunrise don't do thing for nothing, they wouldn't have shown us all that for nothing AND ONLY AFTER FUCKING HAND CONTACT.

Shi-tsu wouldnt be crying about Lelouch dying, hell no. It's what she always wanted and in character perspective it's one of the best thing to be able to die. Yet she cries because Lelouch is immortal and that she didn't want to burden him with that like she said in the world of C.

Yeah code geass is finished, it's not because the main protagonist is alive that the show must continue, otherwise most anime would have a freacking huge amount of season. Peace have come, let's end it now.
Oct 6, 2008 2:28 AM
Jul 2018
Fine... then shouldn't CC cry when Lelouch got the code in the world of C or something. Why is she crying when he's killed? It is true that she doesn' like immortality but so she doesn't want Lulu to die.
About Nunnaly... who said you need to have a code too see somebody's memories. It could be just from the Geass,Lulu's dying or something.
And if he had the code what if he gave it to Suzaku? In the end he told him multiple times that he has to be Zero forever.
"You will sacrifice all of your happiness for the world...eternally... "
"I accept that Geass" ....
but whatever, fine, let's end it, everybody has his own opinion :)
removed-userOct 6, 2008 2:33 AM
Oct 16, 2008 2:59 AM

Jun 2007
I have another reason lelouch is alive!
listen, remember, in the 1st Season, Lelouch put a gun on his head, and C.C. got nervous...
now I think I understand why at least...
think about that- there is a "contact".. in contact, if one of them die, the other one die too (and that's why there have to be one immortal.. for the contact sake)

and then, we can understand, that if lelouch died, C.C. would die too..
and I don't think we saw C.C. die in the end ;)
Oct 16, 2008 11:48 AM

Oct 2008
Well ... personally im impressed how long u guys can discuss poor Lulu's "death". I think its a little morbid.
~I listen to Anime Theme and Opening Music, do you?~
Oct 16, 2008 12:44 PM

May 2008
Its obvious he his dead, the ending wouldn't make any sense if he wasn't.

And also there is also official confirmation that he his dead

http://animeotaku.animeblogger.net/2008/10/code-geass-r2-another-nail-in-lelouchs-coffin/
http://animeotaku.animeblogger.net/2008/10/lelouch-is-dead-unless-proven-otherwise/
Oct 16, 2008 4:09 PM

Aug 2008
just to point out, it doesnt confirm his death. It just says goodnight lelouch. If i was to interpret it like you guys did, i could just say that it means that his journey to recreate the world has ended. You can rest slowly within me, well i dunno there, for i have no idea who is writing this, and the last part, dreams continue for all eternity goodnight lelouch. Well for me that last part is kinda like what happened in the anime, dreams are like geass, geass last for eternity, or at least the code. If he really died im pretty sure they wouldve said good bye lelouch not goodnight.

I can interpret this just as you can, it proves nothing.

One thing, everything has a title for some reason right? Why is the series entitled code geass?

Need a new sig
Oct 19, 2008 1:27 AM

Mar 2008
Soulstrider said:
Its obvious he his dead, the ending wouldn't make any sense if he wasn't.

And also there is also official confirmation that he his dead

http://animeotaku.animeblogger.net/2008/10/code-geass-r2-another-nail-in-lelouchs-coffin/
http://animeotaku.animeblogger.net/2008/10/lelouch-is-dead-unless-proven-otherwise/

Sorry for my ignorance, but are they even "actual" and official sites?

If they are fan-made then it's failure.

I don't really care if Lulu is alive or nor dead. Code Geass was an epic series which shall be remember for years. And yeah, no Season 3.
GoldKidOct 19, 2008 1:33 AM
Oct 19, 2008 10:15 AM

Aug 2008
No need to post the links, ive read it over and over and over already. Yeah i know that there wont be a season 3. Itd make no sense. Btw those people were biased on what they wanted to put into their post. I could probably find a million ways to prove hes alive. But ill agree with you on one thing. code geass was epic.
Need a new sig
Oct 19, 2008 4:13 PM

Apr 2008
Hi, am new to this club and have watched geass in this weekend. Both season in one go. That left me with a broken heart. But after reading a few forums, it got patched some how. I am the one who wish to believe that Lulu is still alive.
My stomach just cant digest it and every time I think that he is dead, everything I ate want to come up again.

Also, when Suzaku says he accepts this geass, it is like the first geass he received, an absolute order to live on. So he takes the next order as if it was a geass command.
Also, if we recall, Lulu ordered some random girl to carv + on the school wall every day. But in one of the episodes we sees C.C. standing on same place and looking at that wall with lots of +++++ and then a -.
So in other worlds geass can be worn off?
EDIT: Some at animesuki says that this girl been send back to Britannia and been locked down in some sort of institution because she wanted to go back all the time. Even Nanali broke out of it. So Shneizel might breake lose too.

The fact that he is so good at tactics, the only next best person to him would be Lulu. Besides, the Britania, even at its current state have lost a lot of pride. Nanali will most likely change a LOT of things and that will hurt it even more. There is doomed to be people who want to rebuild Britanian pride just like Japan did. If Shneizel's geass brakes, he will find new Ally's very quickly. He is good at manipulating people, we seen it in the last episodes.

Besides, it is in human nature to betray, to lie and kill, isn't it a part of the moral in the anime too?

I can easily imagine Shneizel using Lulu's action as inspiration to start a new, he takes on a mask in order to gain trust of other countries (hence, who will trust a person who works for Zero?)
In theory, the only real man that can stop him is Zero, Suzaku is no good at anything but Knightmare's.
So in a time span of 5 years, Nanali gave independence to all countries and every one is happy. Or are they? Some of the Britanian will probably care the hatred for their status being taken away and large territory being given up. Some might even wish things were as before, because it benefited them the most, more resources, more support and less political trouble. Politics IS tiresome.
EDIT:Aside from that, there is an issue with independent Australia that I cant put my finger on.

Naturally there is FLEIA too, its like second cold war, where independent countries would want to obtain it, even with Black Knight as only world militia, every one want to have their own power to toy with.
Even in our own world, there isn't every one who is happy about USA trying to be world wide militia.

The R2 does not HAVE to be the end, anything can be written on paper. Taking in account what sort of twisted anime it is, the ones who produced it might want to make a twisted joke a reality for once? Toy with our feelings a bit, lie to us a bit? As long as we have hope in our heart, it cant be taken away. So why not to make a rebellion for it? <--- Good idea...

MOST IMPORTANTLY!!! I want to see how Lulu's and C.C.'s child will be. Will they get Code or Geass or both. In first season we seen flashes with lots of people with code? Or is it my imagination?
Shneizel would probably want to obtain the Geass too, so if he captures their child (assuming he be 5 years old or 4 at least) he would have a hostage.
Dejavu, I know.

In my heart, I choose to believe that Lulu i alive. He is together with C.C. and Orange living in exile, growing oranges all together.
Even if it is a lie, if we keep it up until the very end, it will become the reality.
Shall we not?
ZingFreelancerOct 20, 2008 4:30 AM
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
Oct 19, 2008 4:26 PM

Aug 2008
Well ive watched the anime over and over and i dont recall the scene of the wall and the geass wear out. Oh well =]. Also, yeah i would like to see how things turned out with CC and lelouch. However i dont know if they want to have children cuz it would get really sad after a while. Their kids, i think, wont inherit a code or anything so theyll just die...its would be sad. But they have each other so its good =]
Need a new sig
Oct 19, 2008 4:29 PM

Apr 2008
It is in the first season. I might go look for it tomorrow. A bit too late today.

They could have twins xD
So when the time comes they can pass the code to them.
Oct 21, 2008 12:52 PM
Oct 2008
I would like to point out an arguement in the section which was mentioned earlier titled “a nail in Lulu’s coffin” or something like that. It says that C.C.’s loneliness gone because of her memories of Lulu make no sence at all because in reality she’s still alone even after his death, if that’s the case C.C. would be no different from Charles who focused on the past and not the future and in R2 ep 21, C.C. rejected Charles’ plan to create a world with just memories and she also wanted to embrace the future. And if they say her memories with Lulu took away her loneliness, it’s pretty much the same as C.C. rejecting reality like Charles and Marianne did because in reality C.C. is alone once again although her memories keep her content and in a way, that’s a contradiction of her previous actions in R2 ep 21. I am not saying this to proove anyone right or wrong, but I just thought it is something that should be pointed out
Oct 21, 2008 12:54 PM
Oct 2008
I also believe that Lulu is alive and that he's happily married to C.C. x3 I doubt that C.C. can get pregnant but I do think she and Lelouch are doing it anyways (if they didn't already do it before the end which there are rumors that they already did it)
Oct 21, 2008 7:56 PM

Oct 2008
Yeah it would stink if he is ded n C2 have to live forever alone...so i rather hope the wagon driver is Lulu in the end...
Oct 22, 2008 11:08 AM

Apr 2008
Go check this website, some nice stuff there.

http://trainwreck.ggkthx.org/2008/10/06/as-an-overanalyzer-i-would-have-to-say-that-lelouch-is-dead/

Leave a comment or two ;)
Oct 22, 2008 5:16 PM

Dec 2007
Dick, you said that we're people who "keep pulling at straws" and that "We are in denial because the show ended and want another one"

I'll say it this way - From what i've observed, Taniguchi KNOWS what he's doing. He wrote the whole first season, he wrote the ending of R2. Personally I think that every touching/intense/great moment of R2 was planned by him originally, the rest was somehow forced upon him (he did say that he had to change alot of the story in R2), so my personal opinion is that bullcrap level reaching over 9000 is the fault of Sunrise.

With that being said, I came to a conclusion: if there is going to be a 3rd season or movie or OVA - give the f***g screenwriting to Taniguchi. I KNOW he's going to do a good job, and pull it out somehow. If it's Sunrise who will write the script... God save the fandom - It'd be better if they never touched it.

-=Real, 100% Lelouch Lamperouge Zealot=-
Nov 28, 2008 12:59 AM

Nov 2008
Until we have an official confirmation we won't know Lelouch dead or not.
Summarising the best pros and cons on this topic:
Dead:
-Because he said multipe times:"Those who may shoot are only those who are prepared to get shot themselves."
Meaning: Lelouch prepared to die.(but he not want to die if there's another way)
-the immortality Code takes away the ability of geass.(or not always? there are many pros and contras to that)
Alive:
-C.C.'s wish:If C.C. remained lonely than she have no reason to be happy.(exept if she learnt something from lelouch to live her life happily as an immortal)
-Nunally's flashback\memory transfer from Lelouch.

As you see with the current information we can't be sure or even almost sure if he's dead or not.
I think he's alive and quietly guarding the peace that he created.(another good side of immortality:D)
With this contrary to the Death Note he became the guardian of the new world.(perhaps not god:P)
Nov 28, 2008 9:11 AM

Apr 2008
C.C.'s last words contradict each other.

"The power of kings, known as Geass, brings one solitude. Not quite accurate, is it? Right, Lelouch?" (Note, that is Eclipse subs)

"The power of Kings, called Geass, will make people lonely. I suppose that wasn't quite true. Right, Lelouch?" (gg subs)

She had Geass that gave her power that made every one love her, she was surrounded by people who admired and loved her for long time. But then she received the code and in due time become alone. So that power of Geass brought her *SOLITUDE*
Agree here?

Next, Lelouch received power of Ultimate obedience, he obtained Black Knights and was able to fight Britannia. But in the end he lost everything including his own life and become hated by the whole world for his actions.
Agree here too?

So logically both the C.C. and Lelouch are lonely and power of kings, known as Geass brought nothing but solitude to them. Do you agree here too?

But yet she says that "The power of kings, known as Geass, brings one solitude. Not quite accurate, is it? Right, Lelouch?" completely out of context. Then the picture zooms in on pink crane and the end.

From my point of view, the only way for her last words to have meaning is you know what. Both of them accompany each other, the power of Geass brought them together and made a bond.
I know, I know... Many people have sad she is no longer alone, she has the memories of Lelouch and bla bla (bla bla= mass BS). But its not only about C.C., the fact that Lelouch ended all alone and hated is still there. The way she was speaking on that wagon was indicating she is addressing not just her own life, but the life of Lelouch too.

Em I not right about this all?

Definitions of solitude:
* noun: a solitary place defenition on solitary
* noun: a state of social isolation
* noun: a disposition toward being alone

Definitions of lonely:
* adjective: marked by dejection from being alone

Example: "Felt sad and lonely"

Definition by http://www.rhymezone.com/
ZingFreelancerNov 28, 2008 9:29 AM
Nov 28, 2008 9:25 AM

Nov 2008
good point, but there's too many uncertainity...until Sunrise give us some more information about lelouch's death the people belives what they belives...i think Lelouch lives but my friend almost sure that he died...until there's no official information about Lelouch's Future(be in the real or in another world) there's no way of truly confirm that.
Dec 2, 2008 12:19 AM

Dec 2007
Willy, one thing:

You said that Lelouch-dono saying "Those who may shoot are only those who are prepared to get shot themselves." speaks he's dead, but I disagree. It only describes his mindset, that you shouldn't pick a fight with the weaker. If you want to fight, fight those who are able to fight back - and that was represented by his struggle against Britannia.

But that does not mean that he actually wanted to die. More like "I'll do everything to stop it, but if it has to be that way, then so be it" - What I'm getting at is that his credo (because that's what that sentence pretty much is) did not oblige him to actually die, but rather to accept death if it's an absolute nescessity to fulfill His purpose.

Zing:
Very good point, though it should be pretty much obvious.
I mean yeah, CC was SOO totally not lonely when she lost the only person who loved her, and whom she loved. [/sarcasm]

-=Real, 100% Lelouch Lamperouge Zealot=-
Dec 2, 2008 6:29 AM

Jan 2008
what Maurox said
and
dead, shoot/shot and kill(ed) are three different things in Japan(ense).
Dec 2, 2008 11:20 AM

Nov 2007
willyvereb said:
Until we have an official confirmation we won't know Lelouch dead or not.

CG writer Okouchi Ichiro said in an interview that he's dead as his death was the price needed to be paid to achieve his goals (a better, gentler world for those he cared about), plus other people of the staff have also stated he's dead and that they don't even want him to come back, as animating the show apparently was a huge pain in the butt.

Not to mention that the magazine Okouchi was interviewed in had a death list with "Lelouch vi Britannia" on it as last entry.

Dec 2, 2008 12:12 PM

Nov 2008
Maybe death means simbolical death too. And the death report can be "in universe official" meaning "known to be dead"
But meaningles: It's streightens the theory of Lelouch's death was real.
But it's not a hundred percent proof...

Lelouch's death kinda like Amuro Ray's death...maybe we will never know if he alive or dead.
Dec 2, 2008 1:17 PM

Jan 2008
no matter what the director and other members of staf say, if Sunrise(the board or who ever is in charge of everything) desides to make more CG then it will happen with or without writer Okouchi Ichiro and others.
Dec 2, 2008 4:41 PM

Sep 2007
willyvereb said:
Lelouch's death kinda like Amuro Ray's death...maybe we will never know if he alive or dead.

I say Amuro died and was reincarnatied as Ribbons.
SSAA Podcast<-A show about things involving stuff, mainly about anime, dramas and whatever comes to mind.

Follow me on Twitter

Dec 3, 2008 3:35 AM

Apr 2008
Lelouch vi Britania/Laperouge died and was reincarnated as R2 ^_^

"Am insane, do you have a problem with that?"
Feb 10, 2009 5:05 PM

Oct 2008
well, i just noticed that the chorus of "Continued Story" (the song at the final scenes) says, translated:

Why would the put something like that??

Feb 10, 2009 7:47 PM

Aug 2008
self explanatory

Need a new sig
Apr 20, 2009 9:28 PM

Apr 2009
LOL at the mascara one. :)
Well I would like Lelouch to be alive (cried for longest time when he "died") I have to agree that it would lesson the effect of the ending if he had lived. But maybe this is what Sunrise wanted, all this debate and mystery over whether or not he really died. Sure brings more attention to the series, doesn't it?
Apr 22, 2009 9:08 AM

Jul 2008
Code Geass has an open ending.
If you want Lelouch alive, he is. If you want him dead, sure.
They put the cartdriver part in the end to keep us wondering. C.C isn't talking to the sky, she's talking to Lelouch. But of course if you want him to die. He's already dead.
The creators that created Code Geass did this so everyone is happy. They'll never reveal the truth though.
Apr 29, 2009 4:28 AM

Jun 2008
If Nunally saw ALL of Lelouch's memories, wouldn't she also see that Lelouch recieved the code? Then why were she crying for her brother?

---BTW, I believe Lelouch is alive, but not in body, but heart. Like Marianne.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Apr 29, 2009 7:10 AM

Apr 2008
Emovation said:
If Nunally saw ALL of Lelouch's memories, wouldn't she also see that Lelouch recieved the code? Then why were she crying for her brother?

---BTW, I believe Lelouch is alive, but not in body, but heart. Like Marianne.

You think she'd stand up and announce to the masses that "This bastard is alive, he is lying to everyone, he got something called Code from his father, evil emperor of Britannia who Lelouch in turn, cursed to death" So everyone who wish to can beat him to death to the fullest of your desire". /irony/sarcasm

Assuming she seen his memories and what he did for the sake of her, she would feel as if she betrayed him. Doubt she would do it again. I would go as far as assuming that she might even help him escape.

So logical conclusion was to put up an act as if your brother is really dead, or everything he did would have been in vain.

You figure the rest.
Apr 30, 2009 1:37 PM

Apr 2008
HaD said:
That thing about CC talking to Lelouch is somewhat like when in the end of Death Note Rewrite Ryuk was talking "to" Light... as if he had become a god... so what? Is Light a god ???
I actually like it with Lulu dead. It's an epic end. I cried my eyes out. Do you want all the crying to be in vain? Any more alive people [especially Lelouch] will make unnecessary drama. A 3rd season will be boring. That's it, the end of the end, get over it.
let's make a club Lulu's dead !

You know that Light has become a death god(Or something similarly imortal) isn't all that impossible. After all those who use death note go to heaven nor hell. oh, and the shinigamis world isn't hell.
In Oda we trust.

Apr 30, 2009 1:43 PM

Apr 2008
Nettachan said:
I have another reason lelouch is alive!
listen, remember, in the 1st Season, Lelouch put a gun on his head, and C.C. got nervous...
now I think I understand why at least...
think about that- there is a "contact".. in contact, if one of them die, the other one die too (and that's why there have to be one immortal.. for the contact sake)

and then, we can understand, that if lelouch died, C.C. would die too..
and I don't think we saw C.C. die in the end ;)

C.C wanted to die, ergo she would be happy to see Lelouch die(In the begining of the anime anyway) if she would die with him.
In Oda we trust.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Whos death in Code Geass has been the sadest? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nickyp36 - Aug 26, 2008

292 by DistantMist »»
Oct 14, 2023 2:22 AM

» Which character(s) do you dislike and why (read details)....

jamesh48 - Feb 20, 2014

10 by DreamingGhost »»
May 30, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Favourite character?

Gurenn - Sep 7, 2011

11 by DreamingGhost »»
May 30, 2023 9:24 AM

» Favorite OST(s)?

Katsuki_Shizenno - Aug 31, 2013

14 by DreamingGhost »»
May 30, 2023 9:22 AM

Poll: » What is your favorite Knightmare?

Zakura - Sep 17, 2008

42 by DreamingGhost »»
May 30, 2023 9:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.