MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kuroko no Basket Episode 13 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kuroko no Basket »» Kuroko no Basket Episode 13 Discussion

Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Kuroko no Basket Episode 13 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

181 86.19%
4 out of 5: Liked it

17 8.10%
3 out of 5: It was OK

8 3.81%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 0.48%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 1.43%
Voters: 210

07-01-12, 6:49 AM

aksafkljaslkfaslkfka AOMINIECCHI~~~~~~! (my third fav. GoM) appears!

This episode was epic, as usual. I can't wait for next week episode. Ahh ~ come faster. Come faster. ~ Although, I got the feeling that the quality this episode was pretty low. The animation felt.. awkward in some parts. Was that just me? O_ o

07-01-12, 7:12 AM

I saw
in the preview, is that mean he's going to appear in the next episode? i thought it's more farther....

07-01-12, 8:21 AM

Great episode. And kuroko at the ed

07-01-12, 9:47 AM

Wow. I was surprised at the last part, somehow I thought shutoku would win with Midorima in the last three seconds.

I haven't read the manga but totally curious who the girl is. Was shocked when she said that Kuroko was the love of her life. O___O

Can't wait what next episode will be. Pool scene anyone? :D

tumblr
My forum picture is awesome. #sorrynotsorry
No.

07-01-12, 5:49 PM

-MgZ_ said:
mai_06 said:
You're spoiling a lot, this is an Anime discussion. Put a spoiler tag at least. :<
Anyways any legit source that he is going to appear in episode 19?

It was announce already even his seiyuu so it's not really a spoiler.

He will be voice by Hamada Kenji and will have a character song to be release together with Aomine's character song.

It was announce in WSJ issue #31.

07-02-12, 12:45 AM

ah....momoi. the woman who makes me burn with jealousy.
she steals kuroko-kun away from me. ;_; YOU MEANIE!

07-02-12, 5:33 AM

Konijntje said:
Why couldn't the shot at the end be a 2 pointer? Why couldn't they play over time? or why would they lose with a 2 pointer, this made no sense

Because they were too exausted to play over time.
Key Fan

07-02-12, 5:51 AM

mshitsugaya10 said:
I saw
in the preview, is that mean he's going to appear in the next episode? i thought it's more farther....

I was wondering the same thing when I saw the preview...

07-02-12, 6:35 AM

KUROKO. ヽ(;▽;)ノ WHY MUST YOU BE SO AWESOME ASDFGHJKL ♥

I'm too stubborn to read the manga. I don't want to spoil myself. ;w; But, ugh, I want to know what happens next so bad. (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ

INDESCRIBABLE FEELS.
[insert awesome signature here]

07-02-12, 7:35 AM

The next episode really excite me right now! this is the best anime i have seen this 2012!! >/////< my craziness is leveling up to 200%

07-02-12, 10:50 AM

KUROKO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ROCKET PAWNCH!

Aomine looks sooo great <333 he looks liek he could be the captain back in GOM days?

However now that Serin's pretty much exhausted the 1-2 point victories, why do I have a feeling their match with Aomine might end badly , hope im wrong >_<

Also Since she was in the opening that Pink moeee girl is most likely as everyone says, the GOM coach/manager :3
Modified by Asakurabaka, 07-02-12, 10:57 AM

07-02-12, 6:42 PM

HammersFan10 said:
-Midorima being able to shoot 100% FG from anywhere on the court
-Manager having a machine-like ability to judge peoples' physical stats
-Kuroko being able to disappear and reappear whenever he sees fit
-Kagami being able to seemlessly surpass his limits (WTF is this DBZ?)

These reasons coupled with the fact that this series takes itself too damn seriously are why I am baffled that people think this is a good series.

Manager having a machine-like ability to judge peoples' physical stats - just like the power level in DBZ

-Kuroko being able to disappear and reappear whenever he sees fit - kind of like goku's instant transmission?

-Kagami being able to seemlessly surpass his limits (WTF is this DBZ?) - yes, this is DBZ.

what are you complaining about, DBZ is your favourite anime according to your profile, why does this one have to be more realistic just because its about basketball? you cant tell me DBZ doesnt take itself seriously

07-02-12, 7:37 PM

Pocketasces said:
HammersFan10 said:

These reasons coupled with the fact that this series takes itself too damn seriously are why I am baffled that people think this is a good series.

Manager having a machine-like ability to judge peoples' physical stats - just like the power level in DBZ

-Kuroko being able to disappear and reappear whenever he sees fit - kind of like goku's instant transmission?

-Kagami being able to seemlessly surpass his limits (WTF is this DBZ?) - yes, this is DBZ.

what are you complaining about, DBZ is your favourite anime according to your profile, why does this one have to be more realistic just because its about basketball? you cant tell me DBZ doesnt take itself seriously

Oh god, I lol'd.

07-03-12, 6:29 AM

Hehe. Can't wait for Kuroko #2!!!

07-03-12, 2:41 PM

Am I the only one who really wanted Seirin to lose just this once? Just so they really have something to build up to?

I'm pretty sure it'll happen eventually. Or at least, it damn well better. My money's on Aomine being the one to topple them, giving them a hurdle to beat in S2.

It would really piss me off if they got to the end of the season without losing a single game, though.

HammersFan10 said:

The premise itself is based around facing off against 5 opponents of insane skill. You are missing the point completely.

The manager's ability is a dramatization. She's just extremely good at anyalyzing physical capabilities.

Kuroko does not disappear, it's just that he's extremely good at not being noticed.

On the last matter you're just flat-out incorrect. Kagami did not surpass his limits. Obviously, the point was not that he could not jump AT ALL after those two, just that he couldn't jump to the level where he'd be able to counter Midorima.

Also, this series doesn't take itself that seriously. It's obviously in it for the fun, and it's damn good at it.
The scale engraved on this badge represents "truth" and "fairness". As long as you are innocent, I will see to it that you receive a fair verdict... so please, entrust your faith to me, and wait patiently.

Latest Blog: $t€ins;Gat£

07-04-12, 6:22 PM

I thought it would have been hilarious if the buzzer went off while Midoriyama was giving Kagami his speech lol

07-04-12, 10:14 PM

Wasn't a bad episode, but the fact that they omitted one of my favorite scenes was a huge bummer. o n o

07-05-12, 1:26 AM

xxSaspra said:
Wasn't a bad episode, but the fact that they omitted one of my favorite scenes was a huge bummer. o n o

what scene was that? I read the manga too!

07-07-12, 9:07 AM

WOW!!! This episode was epic
I was so worried they wouldn't make it in the last 3 seconds... but then Kuroko saved the day!!

07-07-12, 2:26 PM

Holy shit! Kuroko outsmarting Midorima was awesome O_O

Aomine seems legit. He's gonna be out of this world.

The pink haired girl was cute as fuck.

Are you sexy as f*ck? If yes, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Join MAL's sexiest users!!!!!

Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices