Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 1, 2012 12:34 AM
Jun 2012
Kurano said:
Wow, what an awesome episode. That last scene was just AMAZING!!!! Though I wonder how Midorima can talk that much/fake/all the other stuff in only 3 seconds. but w/e.

That was such a great finale to a great game.

I know right. He talked a bit too much for 3 secs. If it's in RL, time would have been out. ._.

This episode is epic with Kuroko getting the limelight for two major parts. I was so engrossed in the whole game that when they won, I cheered and gave my sister who was sitting next to me a shock xD Can't wait for the next episode! I see puppy :3
Jul 1, 2012 12:50 AM
Feb 2012
This episode was epic
in the last match.
Jul 1, 2012 1:03 AM
Nov 2011
I'll never know how Midorima talked so much in just 2 seconds...Anime logic, I guess :D
The final part of the episode: SUGOI, Kuroko-kun. Kuroko-kus wa sugoina hito des!
Also I think the couch can be easy the best stalker ever with her eyes.

Can't wait for the next episode. I like the manga but when I watch the anime is slightly better.
Jul 1, 2012 2:22 AM

Jun 2012
omfg AOMINE AJDKFHSKJ this episode was so beautiful i want to cry oAo

Jul 1, 2012 4:07 AM

Feb 2012
Great episode. Liked block at the very end. That pink hair girl looks interesting. Waiting for more
Jul 1, 2012 4:10 AM

Aug 2011
"Ready, and...
*poke*"

Gotta love Kurokocchi.
Jul 1, 2012 4:11 AM

Jun 2010
mai_06 said:
You're spoiling a lot, this is an Anime discussion. Put a spoiler tag at least. :<
Anyways any legit source that he is going to appear in episode 19?
Jul 1, 2012 4:42 AM

Mar 2012
kion said:
KISSSSSSSSSSSE..everytime your face appears on my screen i crie a little from your beauty.

awesome intro to the new charactesr ahhhh

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one having that reaction! XD So gorgeous.

Impressions and etc. are up at RandomC!
Jul 1, 2012 5:14 AM

Jan 2011
Great episode, now that preview got me exited.
Love battle between the coach and the new girl that reminds me of Inori (?) from Guilty Crown.
And the dog, we'll finally get to see the dog from the op, I hope he's important...
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jul 1, 2012 6:31 AM

May 2008
MasterMeNL said:

And the dog, we'll finally get to see the dog from the op, I hope he's important...

Dog? there's a dog in the OP? .-."
Jul 1, 2012 6:49 AM

Oct 2010
aksafkljaslkfaslkfka AOMINIECCHI~~~~~~! (my third fav. GoM) appears!

This episode was epic, as usual. I can't wait for next week episode. Ahh ~ come faster. Come faster. ~ Although, I got the feeling that the quality this episode was pretty low. The animation felt.. awkward in some parts. Was that just me? O_ o
Jul 1, 2012 7:12 AM

Apr 2011
I saw
in the preview, is that mean he's going to appear in the next episode? i thought it's more farther....

Jul 1, 2012 8:21 AM

Mar 2011
Great episode. And kuroko at the ed
Jul 1, 2012 9:47 AM

Apr 2012
Wow. I was surprised at the last part, somehow I thought shutoku would win with Midorima in the last three seconds.

I haven't read the manga but totally curious who the girl is. Was shocked when she said that Kuroko was the love of her life. O___O

Can't wait what next episode will be. Pool scene anyone? :D

My forum picture is awesome. #sorrynotsorry (tumblr)

Jul 1, 2012 5:49 PM
Jun 2009
-MgZ_ said:
mai_06 said:
You're spoiling a lot, this is an Anime discussion. Put a spoiler tag at least. :<
Anyways any legit source that he is going to appear in episode 19?

It was announce already even his seiyuu so it's not really a spoiler.

He will be voice by Hamada Kenji and will have a character song to be release together with Aomine's character song.

It was announce in WSJ issue #31.
Jul 2, 2012 12:45 AM
Mar 2010
ah....momoi. the woman who makes me burn with jealousy.
she steals kuroko-kun away from me. ;_; YOU MEANIE!
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jul 2, 2012 5:33 AM

Jul 2011
Konijntje said:
Why couldn't the shot at the end be a 2 pointer? Why couldn't they play over time? or why would they lose with a 2 pointer, this made no sense

Because they were too exausted to play over time.
Key Fan
Jul 2, 2012 5:51 AM
Apr 2012
mshitsugaya10 said:
I saw
in the preview, is that mean he's going to appear in the next episode? i thought it's more farther....

I was wondering the same thing when I saw the preview...
Jul 2, 2012 6:35 AM

Oct 2010
KUROKO. ヽ(;▽;)ノ WHY MUST YOU BE SO AWESOME ASDFGHJKL ♥

I'm too stubborn to read the manga. I don't want to spoil myself. ;w; But, ugh, I want to know what happens next so bad. (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ

INDESCRIBABLE FEELS.
[insert awesome signature here]
Jul 2, 2012 7:35 AM

Apr 2011
The next episode really excite me right now! this is the best anime i have seen this 2012!! >/////< my craziness is leveling up to 200%

Jul 2, 2012 10:50 AM

Dec 2011
KUROKO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ROCKET PAWNCH!

Aomine looks sooo great <333 he looks liek he could be the captain back in GOM days?

However now that Serin's pretty much exhausted the 1-2 point victories, why do I have a feeling their match with Aomine might end badly , hope im wrong >_<

Also Since she was in the opening that Pink moeee girl is most likely as everyone says, the GOM coach/manager :3
AsakurabakaJul 2, 2012 10:57 AM
Jul 2, 2012 6:42 PM

Jun 2011
HammersFan10 said:
-Midorima being able to shoot 100% FG from anywhere on the court
-Manager having a machine-like ability to judge peoples' physical stats
-Kuroko being able to disappear and reappear whenever he sees fit
-Kagami being able to seemlessly surpass his limits (WTF is this DBZ?)

These reasons coupled with the fact that this series takes itself too damn seriously are why I am baffled that people think this is a good series.

Manager having a machine-like ability to judge peoples' physical stats - just like the power level in DBZ

-Kuroko being able to disappear and reappear whenever he sees fit - kind of like goku's instant transmission?

-Kagami being able to seemlessly surpass his limits (WTF is this DBZ?) - yes, this is DBZ.

what are you complaining about, DBZ is your favourite anime according to your profile, why does this one have to be more realistic just because its about basketball? you cant tell me DBZ doesnt take itself seriously
Jul 2, 2012 7:37 PM

Jan 2008
Pocketasces said:
HammersFan10 said:

These reasons coupled with the fact that this series takes itself too damn seriously are why I am baffled that people think this is a good series.

Manager having a machine-like ability to judge peoples' physical stats - just like the power level in DBZ

-Kuroko being able to disappear and reappear whenever he sees fit - kind of like goku's instant transmission?

-Kagami being able to seemlessly surpass his limits (WTF is this DBZ?) - yes, this is DBZ.

what are you complaining about, DBZ is your favourite anime according to your profile, why does this one have to be more realistic just because its about basketball? you cant tell me DBZ doesnt take itself seriously

Oh god, I lol'd.
Jul 3, 2012 6:29 AM
Jan 2009

Hehe. Can't wait for Kuroko #2!!!
Jul 3, 2012 2:41 PM

Sep 2009
Am I the only one who really wanted Seirin to lose just this once? Just so they really have something to build up to?

I'm pretty sure it'll happen eventually. Or at least, it damn well better. My money's on Aomine being the one to topple them, giving them a hurdle to beat in S2.

It would really piss me off if they got to the end of the season without losing a single game, though.

HammersFan10 said:

The premise itself is based around facing off against 5 opponents of insane skill. You are missing the point completely.

The manager's ability is a dramatization. She's just extremely good at anyalyzing physical capabilities.

Kuroko does not disappear, it's just that he's extremely good at not being noticed.

On the last matter you're just flat-out incorrect. Kagami did not surpass his limits. Obviously, the point was not that he could not jump AT ALL after those two, just that he couldn't jump to the level where he'd be able to counter Midorima.

Also, this series doesn't take itself that seriously. It's obviously in it for the fun, and it's damn good at it.
Jul 4, 2012 6:22 PM

Jun 2009
I thought it would have been hilarious if the buzzer went off while Midoriyama was giving Kagami his speech lol
Jul 4, 2012 10:14 PM

Sep 2009
Wasn't a bad episode, but the fact that they omitted one of my favorite scenes was a huge bummer. o n o
Jul 5, 2012 1:26 AM
Mar 2010
xxSaspra said:
Wasn't a bad episode, but the fact that they omitted one of my favorite scenes was a huge bummer. o n o

what scene was that? I read the manga too!
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jul 7, 2012 9:07 AM
May 2012
WOW!!! This episode was epic
I was so worried they wouldn't make it in the last 3 seconds... but then Kuroko saved the day!!
Jul 7, 2012 2:26 PM

Dec 2009
Holy shit! Kuroko outsmarting Midorima was awesome O_O

Aomine seems legit. He's gonna be out of this world.

The pink haired girl was cute as fuck.
Jul 8, 2012 12:33 PM

Feb 2009
This was sooo awesome, man. I wish I could give this episode alone a 10. The new Generation of Miracles guy looks kinda creepy though. I'm not sure if they'll be able to win from him. XDD

God I just loved the comeback at the end.
Jul 9, 2012 4:56 AM

Dec 2011
Epic pass is epic. Kuroko saved the match!
And finally Aomine will have screentime! Couldn't wait for that. Seems that next episodes will be more and more amazing *^*
I just love that show.
Jul 9, 2012 2:54 PM

Jul 2009
Ah, intro of Aomine and that girl (I forget her name). He's not what I expected at all haha XD
Anyway, as good as this episode was it's still really unbelievable. I mean, going from tripled score to winning? A fake within a fake? All that believing? Stopping in the middle of a match for some good-old shounen explanation time? Yea. I dunno, but if they go and win the championship I am gonna be majorly disappointed. One of the things I hate most is when people just WIN without ever losing. Looks like this is shaping up to be one of those shows :S
I love the next episode's title omg lol o_O Midomira, I still love you ;3 (just not as much as Kise, sorry XD) OH AND TAKAO TOO lol :P Angst time in the rain ... oh dear *sigh*
Jul 10, 2012 11:59 AM
Jul 2018
All I have to saw is that Midorima's monologue is way longer than 3 seconds, but lets just go with what happened in the series. And, my current opinion of the show is that it isn''t amazing and awesome like some people think it is, but it's nice to watch. I don't think I'd ever love the show though. Anyway, nice episode. I'm excited about Aomine appearing.
Jul 11, 2012 6:45 PM

May 2011
The ending was AMAZING! I had my breath held and lost heart when Midorima pump faked. Kuroko to the rescue, haha.

Well, they picked the wrong time to introduce the pink haired girl, my attention was snatched in one fell swoop, lol.

I`m more interested in her than this Aomine guy. He seems like your everyday `good at everything`player.

Swimming next? New girl? Can`t wait.
Jul 12, 2012 9:06 PM

Aug 2008
Everyone's happy face was very nice!
Jul 15, 2012 2:42 PM

Jul 2008
I really wasn't expecting them to win.
Jul 16, 2012 11:06 AM

May 2009
lol Kuroko anticipating Kagami succeeding and then believing in Midorima believing Kagami also which made him make a fake which made Kuroko blaock tha ball.....lol xD anyway great episode!
Jul 18, 2012 12:41 AM

Mar 2009
rpn101 said:
lol Kuroko anticipating Kagami succeeding and then believing in Midorima believing Kagami also which made him make a fake which made Kuroko blaock tha ball.....lol xD anyway great episode!

The mind games were amazing here. We need more like that in this series.

I lol'd so hard at Midorima freezing time simply to explain his reason for always shooting 3 pointers. All the while Kagami could have knocked the ball out of his hands. This is such a shonen jump series. But I can't help enjoying it despite that. It is, after all, an intense and fun series. I just wish there would be more off-time in between games to build the characters.
Jul 20, 2012 5:59 PM

Mar 2010
ROFL I THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA LOSE . I THOUGH OF IT DAMN ITTTTTTTT COZ IT WAS SOOO INTENSE BUT I AM SOOO HAPPY THEY WON EVENTUALLY XD

LOVE THE EPISODE , EVEN MORE THE SERIES NOW. =D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2012 4:17 AM
Jul 2012
I was reading all your posts but am I the only one that didn't read the manga here? lolololol :)
Anyway Im looking forward to the next set of characters because everyone seems to like them

Kuroko and the whole entire teem have crazy stamina to be playing two games in a row and so intense. :)
Sep 8, 2012 3:03 PM

Nov 2011
Sep 13, 2012 10:56 AM

Feb 2011
That was freaking amazing , i knew it , it was the right decision to start watching this anime , i love it . Glad they made it =D But Aomine looks damn strong
Sep 16, 2012 2:23 AM

Apr 2007
Did anyone notice the blooper in Kagami and Kurko shirt or was it only me? :P

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Sep 16, 2012 3:08 PM

Jan 2012
How can something be so epic?
Sep 19, 2012 7:28 AM

Feb 2008
Either Midori used Za Warudo, or Kuroko became DBZ. Those 3 seconds ended up being 3 minutes. Not just the talking, but the jumping part and faking too.

Kuroko's pass was just ridiculous lol. What's next, Kung Fu Basket.

I was a bit disappointed that Seirei won. I hoped that they'd lose at the very end. It's boring when the main guys always win.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Nov 20, 2012 7:25 PM

Jan 2012
a bit shounen-ish but somewhat entertaining nonetheless..

maybe a bit overrated as well..

on-hold/10
Dec 3, 2012 6:37 PM

Jun 2011
ZetaZaku said:
Either Midori used Za Warudo, or Kuroko became DBZ. Those 3 seconds ended up being 3 minutes. Not just the talking, but the jumping part and faking too.

Kuroko's pass was just ridiculous lol. What's next, Kung Fu Basket.

I was a bit disappointed that Seirei won. I hoped that they'd lose at the very end. It's boring when the main guys always win.

I'd be pissed if they lost. js.
Takao pissed my offed
'till no end. c;
Dec 28, 2012 5:55 PM

Aug 2011
Man, this match was freaking epic! The suspense was killing me! xD
Dec 31, 2012 8:06 PM

Nov 2012
YESSS Kuroko saves the day! :D Man, I love how they add a bit of dubstep to the intense scenes.

And omg Aomine's voice is so omg. And the next episode preview has Momoi boobies omg.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

363 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 7:08 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

245 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kaeji - Sep 8, 2012

116 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Fiji - Sep 1, 2012

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 2, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Itami - Aug 25, 2012

111 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 5:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.