MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

NANA Chapter 78 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Nana »» NANA Chapter 78 Discussion

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
View Poll Results: NANA Chapter 78 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

41 78.85%
4 out of 5: Liked it

7 13.46%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 1.92%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 5.77%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 52

10-09-08, 7:13 PM

WHY IS EVERYONE BLAMING REIRA?????????
explain because I'm lost
love always,
D.G gurl

10-10-08, 10:15 AM

girliegirl625 said:

Ren is takumi child. while this whole accident happen hachi will give birth to Sa-chan and sleep with takumi and have Ren before they actually break up.

Yes, little Ren is Takumi and Hachi's child, and Satcuki's brother. I rather think twin brother. Hachi didn't wanted to know the sex of the baby, so the doctor didn't tell her that she will have twins.

10-10-08, 11:19 AM

Bi said:
girliegirl625 said:

Ren is takumi child. while this whole accident happen hachi will give birth to Sa-chan and sleep with takumi and have Ren before they actually break up.

Yes, little Ren is Takumi and Hachi's child, and Satcuki's brother. I rather think twin brother. Hachi didn't wanted to know the sex of the baby, so the doctor didn't tell her that she will have twins.

I've been thinking the same thing. Twins, they seem to be of the same age. Because she would have to get pregnant almost immediately after her birth to have the second child so near in age. I just don't see that happening at all. Not with the way their relationship is heading.

10-10-08, 3:38 PM

WHY IS EVERYONE BLAMING REIRA????????????
love always,
D.G gurl

10-10-08, 4:28 PM

girliegirl625 said:
WHY IS EVERYONE BLAMING REIRA????????????

Because Ren was headed to her mother's house to take her back. She ran away for his sake, you remember?

If he wasn't going for Reira he would be in Osaka with Nana and there wouldn't be paparazzi following him and waiting for his second meeting with Reira to take picture and make a story. Also, the heavy snow was only in their home town, where is more colder through the whole year, but in Osaka was only raining. If Reira hadn't escaped, nothing of this would have happened.

10-10-08, 8:41 PM

But she escaped for his sake so.... i don't entirely blame her. she is going to be the problem between Hachi and Takumi i'm sure that i blame her for.(if it true) i don't entirely blame her i blame their director 2
love always,
D.G gurl

10-11-08, 2:57 PM

what's more sad than Ren dying is the fact that he died alone in the snow, basically abandoned. just like how he was as a child ><
i guess that's the theme of how "human nature is to be lonely" at it's climax
poor Ren...i always wanted a happy ending for him and Nana, but i guess her pride and ambition got in the way whereas he was willing to throw away everything for her ;_;
facasdfk . this should be a lesson to all of us to treasure true love :3

such a sad chapter

10-11-08, 5:20 PM

girliegirl625 said:
But she escaped for his sake so.... i don't entirely blame her. she is going to be the problem between Hachi and Takumi i'm sure that i blame her for.(if it true) i don't entirely blame her i blame their director 2

She could have escaped earlier for his sake, but she stayed so long just so she could be with Takumi. And I doubt she would have escaped at all if she didn't get all angry with him.

10-11-08, 9:25 PM

karkarr said:
what's more sad than Ren dying is the fact that he died alone in the snow, basically abandoned. just like how he was as a child ><
i guess that's the theme of how "human nature is to be lonely" at it's climax
poor Ren...i always wanted a happy ending for him and Nana, but i guess her pride and ambition got in the way whereas he was willing to throw away everything for her ;_;
facasdfk . this should be a lesson to all of us to treasure true love :3

such a sad chapter

I couldn't agree more with everything you posted.

10-12-08, 9:50 AM

mommyslttlmnstr said:
Bi said:
girliegirl625 said:

I've been thinking the same thing. Twins, they seem to be of the same age. Because she would have to get pregnant almost immediately after her birth to have the second child so near in age. I just don't see that happening at all. Not with the way their relationship is heading.

You guys are forgetting that Takumi slept with Reira while Hachi was still pregnant. Ren could very well be Reira's son, which would explain why he was in England with Takumi and Reira.

*edit*

and it would also explain why he looks like Shin a little bit :> but that's getting into some weird theories.

10-12-08, 6:30 PM

The thought of Ren died make me cry too but then I wanted to go back to last chapters because sth doesn't make sense to me and read the future parts again, in the chapter 42(page 18) where the future parts began, Nobu asks if Ren will get there and Hachi says he wil be there before the fireworks and Yasu says "he always take his time, that guy" and with not sad reminiscencing face... and also when they get the news about where Nana is, England, when Yasu and Shin talking in the car about that Hachi thinks the man who put the informations in the mailbox is Ren, Shin takes it as a joke but Yasu say maybe so and Shin gets surprised (Chapter 66, page 20-21), I don't think Ren is dead I think Takumi exaggrate it too much or I don't know maybe Ren wants to use this opportunity to disguise himself and make an aggreement with the reporter who comes to save Ren( for the other two I hope God will curse them) or I don't know sth else... so everybody thinks he is dead and Haci gives her son the name Ren but after sometime he showed himself and etc

I am desperately trying to bring Ren back here, but I can't be wrong it doesn't make sense as it is now. In the parts that I mentioned I don't think that they actually refer to little Ren.

and for the upcoming chapters I think the present parts end when Ren disguises himself and disappears (of course in my opinion) and after hearing Ren is dead Nana escapes, Hachi gives birth to her children.. and the future parts will begin...

And also for the little Ren, he is Hachi and Takumi's and I think he is twin brother of Sa-Chan and absolutely not Reira's. because Reira also mentioned that she hates everything Takumi has but she couldn't hate little Ren because he looks like just like Ren.

And also I am one of the few supporters of Hachi - Takumi couple despite he is being a cheater he treats Hachi differently and treasures her...
Modified by Tomoe, 10-12-08, 6:35 PM

10-12-08, 6:59 PM

Tomoe said:

And also I am one of the few supporters of Hachi - Takumi couple despite he is being a cheater he treats Hachi differently and treasures her...

Can you really treasure someone when you're sleeping with that many people? D:

I prefer Nana and Nobuo, they seem more natural.

10-12-08, 7:21 PM

ScrumYummy said:

but he treats her differently than other women, what he really wants is a family and he is aware of that having a family can happen only with Hachi, but of course yeah I can't understand the thing mainly between Reira and Takumi but when he gets back to home he becomes totally different and gentle man, I think he actually goes back and forth between his work and the people in it on the otherside his home. his personality changes. Maybe it is to escape from whatever he feels about Reira. I don't know but actually I like very similar guy like Takumi not as much as he is of course, so then this may be the reason why I support Hachi and Takumi, I prefer the difficulty... Maybe I am a fool but you can't choose the person to love, right=)

whatever don't listen to me, I said a lot that is not about the manga=)

10-13-08, 2:21 PM

Tomoe said:
ScrumYummy said:

but he treats her differently than other women, what he really wants is a family and he is aware of that having a family can happen only with Hachi, but of course yeah I can't understand the thing mainly between Reira and Takumi but when he gets back to home he becomes totally different and gentle man, I think he actually goes back and forth between his work and the people in it on the otherside his home. his personality changes. Maybe it is to escape from whatever he feels about Reira. I don't know but actually I like very similar guy like Takumi not as much as he is of course, so then this may be the reason why I support Hachi and Takumi, I prefer the difficulty... Maybe I am a fool but you can't choose the person to love, right=)

whatever don't listen to me, I said a lot that is not about the manga=)

I don't doubt that Takumi has feelings for Hachi, and that he does care for her. But he has a powerful connection to Reira. There is history there. There is also at least one other woman that he sees on a regular basis and obviously has feelings for. In that case, I don't think that he is the best person for Hatchi.

And actually, it's interesting that you compare your Hatchi/Takumi fandom to your real-life situation. Because the guy I married is a lot like Nobu. XD So maybe I relate to Hatchi/Nobu best because I see a reflection of myself and my husband in that relationship.

We've been together for seven years and married for three, by the way :D So I dunno, I think I would support "natural" relationships over superficial ones (I'm not saying that your situation is superficial--I don't know anything about your situation, so I can't say anything about it--but I feel that Hatchi's relationship with Takumi is superficial).

10-14-08, 6:49 PM

ScrumYummy said:
mommyslttlmnstr said:
Bi said:
girliegirl625 said:

You guys are forgetting that Takumi slept with Reira while Hachi was still pregnant. Ren could very well be Reira's son, which would explain why he was in England with Takumi and Reira.

*edit*

and it would also explain why he looks like Shin a little bit :> but that's getting into some weird theories.

I suppose you could be right but I really don't think thats the case. In chapter 74 when Naoki suggests letting Ren stay in London, Takumi replies that Nana is going to want to take him back during summer break. Naoki then comments back on Ren's hardships because of is parents. Then some pages ahead Ren refers to Reira as Reira and Takumi as daddy within the same breath. Why would he speak of his father with that kind of endearment but not his mother, if thats the case? Even the way Reira speaks of Ren later in the same chapter. It doesn't seem as though she's speaking of her own child.

It isn't just that but other chapters as well that mention Ren. They're still vague enough that what you say could be possible. I just think it's unlikely is all. I guess we'll have to wait and see though. ^_^

10-15-08, 10:16 PM

Wait a sec...

10-16-08, 11:20 AM

kalindiana said:
Wait a sec...

I think the 'Ren' they're talking about is Takumi's kid....? Not Nana's Ren.

10-16-08, 10:00 PM

NoyaChan said:
kalindiana said:
Wait a sec...

oh, yeah...

10-18-08, 8:40 PM

ScrumYummy said:

I don't doubt that Takumi has feelings for Hachi, and that he does care for her. But he has a powerful connection to Reira. There is history there. There is also at least one other woman that he sees on a regular basis and obviously has feelings for. In that case, I don't think that he is the best person for Hatchi.

And actually, it's interesting that you compare your Hatchi/Takumi fandom to your real-life situation. Because the guy I married is a lot like Nobu. XD So maybe I relate to Hatchi/Nobu best because I see a reflection of myself and my husband in that relationship.

We've been together for seven years and married for three, by the way :D So I dunno, I think I would support "natural" relationships over superficial ones (I'm not saying that your situation is superficial--I don't know anything about your situation, so I can't say anything about it--but I feel that Hatchi's relationship with Takumi is superficial).

well yes maybe you are right, I got confused all the week and now I am reading your post, all the things get cloudy again... maybe you are right natural relationships are better, because superficial ones begin to make me tired... guys like Takumi don't change whatever you do, or whatever feelings they have, they only thinks best for themselves, seems caring but not showing, maybe it is time for me to search my Nobu in my life=)

by the way, you are one lucky woman that you have a guy like Nobu for 7 years, I hope it lasts forever=)

kalindiana said:
NoyaChan said:
kalindiana said:
Wait a sec...

oh, yeah...

I thought like that too, but I don't wanna be convinced=(

10-19-08, 12:23 PM

Tomoe said:

I thought like that too, but I don't wanna be convinced=(

What I understand about that comparison to Santa is like they're speaking of 2 things that don't exist, but Hachi could still believe in. Kinda like saying 'Ren mailed this to me' would be the same as 'Santa mailed these to me'. Or maybe even 'Daimaou mailed these to me'. Am I making any sense here?

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices