MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Chat v.41

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
 
Pages (201) 0.4 [1.4] 2.4 3.4 » ... Last »
06-28-12, 11:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4319
Lailide said:
whatchu doing up hayan?
At work right now.
 
06-28-12, 11:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1438
Jimbow said:
Lailide said:
ima go out since your all sleeping


I just woke up


well i dont like you so im gonna go out.
Needs more Drill Hair.
 
06-28-12, 11:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 2404
Kloanoa said:
Metty said:
k, i'm about to go to bed
Kloanoa didn't deliver yet
You'll receive my Millennium Falcon by tomorrow.
Promise.
yay
 
06-28-12, 11:25 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 693
Lailide said:
Jimbow said:
Lailide said:
ima go out since your all sleeping


I just woke up


well i dont like you so im gonna go out.


Fair enough.
 
06-28-12, 11:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 2404
Nayah said:
Lailide said:
whatchu doing up hayan?
At work right now.
working the wrong job then :P
 
06-28-12, 11:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1438
Jimbow said:
Lailide said:
Jimbow said:
Lailide said:
ima go out since your all sleeping


I just woke up


well i dont like you so im gonna go out.


Fair enough.


im kidding~ i has stuff to do i'll be back
Needs more Drill Hair.
 
06-28-12, 11:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 201
Sleep, who needs it?
 
06-28-12, 11:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 47
Lailide are you actually going to do anything with that saber render?
<img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/Direfur/sparkle6lz.jpg" />
 
06-28-12, 11:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1438
i might.
Needs more Drill Hair.
 
06-28-12, 11:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 457
mother fucker!!!
I don't pay attention for 4 fucking minutes and this happens
 
06-28-12, 11:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1438
not so sure about the colors though , i prefer saber images that are brushed rather than vectored.
Needs more Drill Hair.
 
06-28-12, 11:27 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 693
So Charlie Sheen has a new series and he pretty much still plays the same character

or rather

himself
 
06-28-12, 11:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1438
BrooklynBearJew said:
mother fucker!!!
I don't pay attention for 4 fucking minutes and this happens
lies you waited for first page to roll by so you could complain
Needs more Drill Hair.
 
06-28-12, 11:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1438
Jimbow said:
So Charlie Sheen has a new series and he pretty much still plays the same character

or rather

himself
winning.
Needs more Drill Hair.
 
06-28-12, 11:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 63
BrooklynBearJew said:
mother fucker!!!
I don't pay attention for 4 fucking minutes and this happens
A ninja must always be on his toes at all time.
 
06-28-12, 11:28 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 693
Lailide said:
Jimbow said:
So Charlie Sheen has a new series and he pretty much still plays the same character

or rather

himself
winning.


It's still funny so I'll be watching every week
 
06-28-12, 11:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1438
this is when i was a newbie but you can see the render is brushed
Needs more Drill Hair.
 
06-28-12, 11:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 63
Jimbow said:
So Charlie Sheen has a new series and he pretty much still plays the same character

or rather

himself
Is he slamming 8 gram rocks in the show?
 
06-28-12, 11:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 201
Jimbow said:
So Charlie Sheen has a new series and he pretty much still plays the same character

or rather

himself
really? what is it?
 
06-28-12, 11:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 2404
almost fell ssleep right there
cant stay up anymore
night
 
06-28-12, 11:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1438
schmoyoho best bi winning song
Needs more Drill Hair.
 
06-28-12, 11:30 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 693
Kloanoa said:
Jimbow said:
So Charlie Sheen has a new series and he pretty much still plays the same character

or rather

himself
Is he slamming 8 gram rocks in the show?


No, but it's just the first episode. Who knows!

GH0STSMILES said:
Jimbow said:
So Charlie Sheen has a new series and he pretty much still plays the same character

or rather

himself
really? what is it?


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1986770/
 
06-28-12, 11:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1438
i heard he made like 200k per episode.
Needs more Drill Hair.
 
06-28-12, 11:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 2343
Lailide said:
this is when i was a newbie but you can see the render is brushed

My eyes might be tired but I can't tell.
I miss my photoshop days.

hi, everyone. btw

G-O-L-F-dub-A-N-G
 
06-28-12, 11:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 3868

First time I see this commercial. I liked how Minase looked scared during those moments.
 
06-28-12, 11:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 63
That would be awesome if he was.

As dull as it can sound, I would watch Charlie Sheen slam 8 gram rocks for 24 minutes or whatever the runtime is.
 
06-28-12, 11:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 201
Jimbow said:
Kloanoa said:
Jimbow said:
So Charlie Sheen has a new series and he pretty much still plays the same character

or rather

himself
Is he slamming 8 gram rocks in the show?


No, but it's just the first episode. Who knows!

GH0STSMILES said:
Jimbow said:
So Charlie Sheen has a new series and he pretty much still plays the same character

or rather

himself
really? what is it?


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1986770/
thx i'll have to check it out
 
06-28-12, 11:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1438
the shading, its done with a brush so the colors sorta blend into each other, whereas in m current hitagi sig, the shading is 2 completely different solid colors rather than a hue across.
Needs more Drill Hair.
 
06-28-12, 11:33 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 693
GH0STSMILES said:
Jimbow said:
Kloanoa said:
Jimbow said:
So Charlie Sheen has a new series and he pretty much still plays the same character

or rather

himself
Is he slamming 8 gram rocks in the show?


No, but it's just the first episode. Who knows!

GH0STSMILES said:
Jimbow said:
So Charlie Sheen has a new series and he pretty much still plays the same character

or rather

himself
really? what is it?


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1986770/
thx i'll have to check it out


Double pilot ( 2 episodes ) aired last night, so you wouldn't be far behind.

Anyway, gotta go to the store. I'm out of coffee. And I want coffee.

NOW!
 
06-28-12, 11:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1438
the best way to compare is, when you watch an anime the character is made of solid colors, whereas in HCG images the colors are brushed
Needs more Drill Hair.
 
06-28-12, 11:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 201
i want coffee too, with baileys

but im satisfied with whiskey on the rocks~
 
06-28-12, 11:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 201
Lailide said:
the best way to compare is, when you watch an anime the character is made of solid colors, whereas in HCG images the colors are brushed
you should make me a signature because i want one
 
06-28-12, 11:34 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 693
Just woke up so I'll just get some normal coffee without the baileys

Plenty of time to get drunk tonight. And I will, I definitely will.
 
06-28-12, 11:35 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 693
Anyway, back in a bit.
 
06-28-12, 11:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1438
GH0STSMILES said:
Lailide said:
the best way to compare is, when you watch an anime the character is made of solid colors, whereas in HCG images the colors are brushed
you should make me a signature because i want one
im not very good, you should ask meri kvakond or sentress.
Needs more Drill Hair.
 
06-28-12, 11:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 3868


Evangelion
Ghost in the shell
What was the third one?
 
06-28-12, 11:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 63
I haven't slept for 24 hours, and I haven't made a sig in a month.
I'm feeling creative, what sort of tricky can I pull.

Shinobu sig?
Shinobu sig.
 
06-28-12, 11:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 3868
Kloanoa said:
I haven't slept for 24 hours, and I haven't made a sig in a month.
I'm feeling creative, what sort of tricky can I pull.

Shinobu sig?
Shinobu sig.
Shinobu sig
 
06-28-12, 11:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 2343
Lailide said:
the best way to compare is, when you watch an anime the character is made of solid colors, whereas in HCG images the colors are brushed

can't say I ever paid much attention to color detail but I also never made any graphics with anime renders. anyway, your sig looks nice

G-O-L-F-dub-A-N-G
 
06-28-12, 11:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1438



marisa looks 'painted' many different colors = brushed
hitagi has one solid color for each element. shadow midtone and highlight.
Needs more Drill Hair.
 
06-28-12, 11:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1438
anyways yerr gotta go~ cya all in maybe 1-2 hours
Needs more Drill Hair.
 
06-28-12, 11:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 2343
OH, I get what you mean now.

G-O-L-F-dub-A-N-G
 
06-28-12, 11:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 8052
i just had to walk off while the new thread was made.... oh well
 
06-28-12, 11:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 457
33 degree difference between night and day...
 
06-28-12, 11:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 3868
traed said:
i just had to walk off while the new thread was made.... oh well
what are you planning for your next set?
 
06-28-12, 11:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 201
Lailide said:
GH0STSMILES said:
Lailide said:
the best way to compare is, when you watch an anime the character is made of solid colors, whereas in HCG images the colors are brushed
you should make me a signature because i want one
im not very good, you should ask meri kvakond or sentress.
but i want you to make it love~ ♥‿♥
 
06-28-12, 11:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 457
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
These monsters from school are mentioning me and posting pictures >.>
 
06-28-12, 11:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 47
BrooklynBearJew said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
These monsters from school are mentioning me and posting pictures >.>


untag your self from them and never admit its you?
<img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/Direfur/sparkle6lz.jpg" />
 
06-28-12, 11:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 8052
Z-flame said:
traed said:
i just had to walk off while the new thread was made.... oh well
what are you planning for your next set?
Not sure. I havent been inspired to make one yet.
 
06-28-12, 11:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 201
throw rocks at them
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (201) 0.4 [1.4] 2.4 3.4 » ... Last »