Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2012 2:51 PM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
She did his hair. LOL

Shourin really knows his craft, using acoustics of footsteps to detect spaces below the wooden floor. And he ate a lot...in 37 seconds! o_O Being a ninja might have worked out his appetite.

Hooray for Shuurei standing her ground against the old bastard Chuushou's threats and blackmail. XP
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 24, 2013 6:30 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
tofei said:
She did his hair. LOL

That hairdo was sure a hilarious one! And yeah, Shourin is definitely very well trained. That old man thought by threatening Shuurei she will back down, but nooo. What an annoying guy, saying that she's selfish for saying no, but he himself is selfish in trying to force her to marry his grandson. Ugh, hypocrite. Though I expect no less from someone who only cares about things going his way.
Jul 3, 2014 7:46 PM

Jul 2009
Another ace episode!!

It looks Shourin is much faster climber compared to his brother Youshin.

I did lol'd when Shurei messed up Sakujun's hair XD

Damn she pretty much searched all over the place, but soo many hidden passge from the outside. They can pretty much invade this place quietly. I guess that's why back then this place use to be a battlefield between the family heir.

Sakujun is getting more impatient now and is making a move on Shurei!

Poor Ensei, he wouldn't let this grasshopper have any tea from Shurei!

I'm glad Shurei never back down to any threats of Chushou. She definitely doesn't need to worry since they already covered and did everything in case something like this happens.

That old man is already losing his breath. It's just a matter of time before he passes out due to exhaustion.

Series getting intense, but we only have 7 episodes left T___T

I can't wait to finish this today!!! Love Sainkoku Monogatari!!!
Jan 2, 2015 11:39 AM

Jul 2011
And I can appreciate Shuurei again! Given her position, I think she did well in realizing how much power she holds during that conversation. Chuushou said he'd keep her here, but he obviously doesn't know how much free reign she has! Shuurei also has Shourin's help and knowledge of secret passages to the outside.
Apr 23, 2015 12:34 PM

Jul 2014
Oh, how I hate Sakujun. I want him dead dead dead. Just the worst kind of person. I puke in my mouth every time he approaches Shuurei. He is in such a position of power towards her. She is his prisoner and he threatens to rape and marry her all the time. It is a truly horrendous postion for Shuurei to be in. But damnit, she is persevering and does this in order to fins Kokujun and Eiki. The way she stood up to Chushou was awesome. He's just using argumentum ad baculum, trying to scare Shuurei onto stepping down as governor. He's mad yo. Anyway, I like that Shuurei isn't super cool and hold all the cards here. Makes it more realistic and just more reason to love Shuurei (even though I still wish she would kick Bakajun in the cojones...).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 33 Discussion

tofei - Jun 28, 2012

5 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Mar 22, 7:47 AM

» Which other anime feature an official as the protagonist ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 24

1 by Amuvlet »»
Mar 5, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 3 Discussion

bluegummiworms - Jan 8, 2009

16 by agricheria »»
Mar 3, 4:38 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 19 Discussion

CrackityJones - Oct 26, 2010

12 by korogoro »»
Jul 18, 2023 6:12 PM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 35 Discussion

yuzuru19 - Jun 14, 2009

32 by savvyg »»
Feb 16, 2023 5:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.