Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 4, 2012 9:38 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Riftguardian said:
What happened to the real Miller?

Dead. Same with the real Elena. The current fake Elena is essentially like Yuno in Mirai Nikki.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jul 4, 2012 11:27 PM
Custom Title

Jul 2009
wakka9ca aren't you supposed to put that last part in spoilers?
Jul 5, 2012 2:36 AM

Jan 2009
Have to say Noah is the best "mascot" character ever - how can you hate that little sloth?

The episode was confusing to say the least, but I enjoyed the episode nevertheless.
Jul 5, 2012 5:27 AM

Nov 2010
I've gained a headache after watching this...
Jul 5, 2012 8:07 AM

Sep 2011
Uhm interesting. So the world Ao is in is Fake. Elena and miller tried saying there was another world that they could go to. Aka the world where renton and eureka used to live. You could also say that eureka fell into the fake world, which is why no one knows of what she and renton did to save the "Real" world.

Also I believe that in E7 there were no oceans, or very little, however there was some when Renton and Eureka went into the real 'surface' of the earth which is down below where we saw the Scub control cluster.

This is just my speculation on what I think. The whole "Fake" thing is over exaggerated. I mean it in a terms of a 'Seperate world' aka Ao was born in the sep world and not in the one where Eureka originally came from
TyrelJul 5, 2012 4:38 PM
Jul 5, 2012 8:30 AM

Feb 2012
Holy crap, what a mindfuck episode, now it's definitely save to say there are two worlds, George even said that there are theories about a parallel world.
Someone here posted a theory about an outside and inside world and I support that because Elena said there is another world outside but at the same time it lets me wonder what she meant with another culture further down below in HQ.

Man, the part about Elena was quite shocking and went by too fast, I hope they don't abandon her story, we haven't got a closure yet.

I don't understand why people are questioning what happened with the real Miller, she is dead, the fake Elena has probably killed her and we even saw how she buried her.

wakka9ca said:
Dead. Same with the real Elena.

Dude, don't spoil it for people that haven't seen or read it yet.
ZhouJul 5, 2012 8:41 AM
Jul 5, 2012 8:31 AM
Jun 2012
wakka9ca said:
Riftguardian said:

Dead. Same with the real Elena. The current fake Elena is essentially like Yuno in Mirai Nikki.

We don't really know what exactly had happened. Both Elena & Generation Blue knew that Miller was a spy after all. Although I can't really imagine Elena killing someone... or... maybe I simply don't want to ;)

Tyrel said:
Uhm interesting. So the world Ao is in is Fake. Elena and miller tried saying there was another world that they could go to. Aka the world where renton and eureka used to live. You could also say that eureka fell into the fake world, which is why no one knows of what she and renton did to save the "Real" world.

Also I believe that in E7 there were no oceans, or very little, however there was some when Renton and Eureka went into the real 'surface' of the earth which is down below where we saw the Scub control cluster.

This is just my speculation on what I think.

Fake... the question is for whom? For AO, Elena, Truth guy... pretty much yes... as long as they come from the "original/outside" world. For the rest... it may not be that certain.
Jul 5, 2012 9:44 AM
Sep 2011
It was a captivating episode all around. I just love it whenever this show decides to become all surreal and as expected it shed some light on Elena and her relationship to Mirror.
Jul 5, 2012 4:38 PM

Sep 2011
nebuchadrezzar said:
wakka9ca said:
Riftguardian said:

We don't really know what exactly had happened. Both Elena & Generation Blue knew that Miller was a spy after all. Although I can't really imagine Elena killing someone... or... maybe I simply don't want to ;)

Tyrel said:

This is just my speculation on what I think.

Fake... the question is for whom? For AO, Elena, Truth guy... pretty much yes... as long as they come from the "original/outside" world. For the rest... it may not be that certain.

Yeah the whole "Fake" thing is over exaggerated. I meant of it in a terms of a 'Seperate world' aka Ao was born in the sep world and not in the one where Eureka originally came from
Jul 5, 2012 8:39 PM

Jul 2009
... wut.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jul 7, 2012 8:51 AM
Feb 2010
The fact that Ao was seeing Elena as Eureka and that Elena said good-bye to "Miller" and herself has me worried about Eureka's fate and who Elena really is.
Jul 7, 2012 5:25 PM

Jan 2008
Zhou said:

I don't understand why people are questioning what happened with the real Miller, she is dead, the fake Elena has probably killed her and we even saw how she buried her.

Wasn't she just burying the pink wig?
Jul 7, 2012 5:33 PM

Aug 2008
I loved it haha

kinda got overjoyed when I saw the Gekko state

i missed them ^^
My Grandmother Always said.. He who walks through the path of heaven will rule over everything..

Jul 8, 2012 3:31 AM
Jan 2011
Zhao_Yun said:
Zhou said:

Wasn't she just burying the pink wig?

And a flower for real Elena. They were graves with no bodies.
Jul 9, 2012 7:54 PM

Apr 2008
Very interesting episode. A lot of mysteries got added to the show with this ep, and the one in the forefront of my mind is why this fake Elena has a memory of being held by Eureka. Interesting revelations on the horizon.

I still don't care for how this show is supposed to fit in with Eureka Seven, but the last couple episodes have finally started to get me hooked.
Jul 14, 2012 10:25 PM

Mar 2009
Ok what is this psychodelic crap that is going on?
Jul 14, 2012 10:48 PM

Oct 2008
UnknownFact said:
Ok what is this psychodelic crap that is going on?

Read the thread.
Jul 15, 2012 9:33 PM

Jun 2012
I'll have what they're having
Jul 23, 2012 1:16 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
It was OK to me. It had it's awesome moments, like the flashback.
Aug 26, 2012 2:57 AM

Jul 2008
So wait...was Miller a real person or not? And just who the hell is Elena?

And that was Eureka and a flashback to the real Earth...just what the hell is going on here...
Sep 25, 2012 3:40 PM

Oct 2011
I don't even know what to say ,.....so BAD
exept Eureka
Nov 27, 2012 7:59 PM

Jul 2012
so Elena is not Elena and the elena we knew killed the Idol Miller??
Jan 4, 2013 2:52 AM

Jan 2012
lol @ people getting mindfucked and looking too deep into this...

Elena that disappeared and the current Elena are TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE WITH A SAME NAME.

Miller is a spy from the US who was caught by the japs and is getting gang raped repeatedlysomewhere as we speak.

Got it now?
Mar 12, 2013 1:50 PM

Dec 2008
OK. So, she's not Elena and she's not Mirror. Then who the hell is she?

Sent with Mal Updater
Jul 24, 2013 10:26 PM

Mar 2012
Villetta_Nu said:
OK. So, she's not Elena and she's not Mirror. Then who the hell is she?

Sent with Mal Updater

One crazy chick o.O
Aug 21, 2014 6:37 PM

May 2012
Quite interesting episode, pretty weird and confusing but very interesting and I do wonder what will happen next!
Jan 30, 2015 3:10 PM

Nov 2014
Really confusing but interesting too!
Dec 23, 2020 6:19 PM

Jul 2012
Okay, now this is interesting, much more interesting than fucking Truth.
Oct 22, 2021 2:10 PM

Feb 2012
Well, this is a trippy episode. The pilots get high on sand!

So the Americans sent Miller to infiltrate Génération Bleu and she was supposed to make regular updates. Elena killed her and took her identity to fool the Americans? But out of guilt or something she isn't just pretending to be Miller for the job but actually believes herself to be Miller.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 24, 2012

156 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode (23 &) 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Nov 19, 2012

433 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 5:07 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 23 Discussion

Kefkiroth - Nov 19, 2012

20 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:38 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

bastek66 - Sep 27, 2012

217 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:14 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2012

108 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 3:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.