MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Tsuritama Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Tsuritama »» Tsuritama Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Tsuritama Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

188 81.74%
4 out of 5: Liked it

27 11.74%
3 out of 5: It was OK

13 5.65%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 0.43%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.43%
Voters: 230

06-28-12, 1:41 PM

Another satisfying final episode, the dragon had to be a small fish and really liked the scene with Haru as lure.
I wondered why Yuki let Haru go home but he returned with Urara, so that's a nice happy ending.

Tapioca found a lover haha

Onii said:
That girl was still not relevant at all.

True, not that much but remember the first episode, it showed that he changed.

06-28-12, 1:52 PM

Nice ending. Will definitely gonna miss it. But i was kinda hoping that they will have a reunion and go fishing together after many months.. But anyway, it was really entertaining.. Btw, I can't stop laughing from Akira's "Oh my god". Haha. Superb. I kept on repeating that scene many times already... And good thing I waited after the ending song. I was relieved that Haru came back.. and the students recognized him as the alien.. Lol.

06-28-12, 2:06 PM

SAYONARA HARU *WAVES*...
-5min later- OHAI THAR HARU, LONG TIME NO SEE!

I very enjoyed this series.It was fun, and watching these guys fishing was really relaxing.
''OH MY GOD'' - by Yamada was just priceless XD

8/10
HIME HIME HIME, SUKI SUKI DAISUKI HIME, HIME ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)

06-28-12, 2:18 PM

My thoughts exactly when Haru went super fish mode, Yuki showing us his awesome fishing skills, and everyone getting hypnotized. That whole scene had me on the edge of my seat.

This group shot reminded me that this amazing series was comming to a close. Even though Akira and Natsuki have gone thier seperate ways but they will always be fishingbros.

Yes Yuki I will fish with you anytime ;_; oh man he has changed so much Since the show started.

I'm really going to miss this show, it gave so much happiness ;_; I'll never forget Yuki and his fishbros. Overall 10/10 for my Favourite show this season.

06-28-12, 2:32 PM

A very nice way to wrap up the show while leaving lots of opportunity for a sequel. If it wasn't for the middle of the show being weak it could of been one of my all time favorite shows but sadly you can't change what it is, either way I will miss this show 8/10.

06-28-12, 2:42 PM

Alright, as I write up my review, I'm trying to hold the tears (because the ending...) and more importantly holding back my smile, because this show has been by far the most positive series - everything isn't sugar coated or fake, but realistically positive and for a show that features aliens that's a huge compliment. The characters were amazing and their development and changes were realistically portrayed and kept growing up to this episode.

Welcome to my top 5, Tsuritama. You're joining some very special series, and you yourself were an amazing series that I'll never forget. You've honestly made me a happier person than before from watching you.

9.5/10 and top 5 status with Natsume, Steins;Gate, Baccano! and Usagi Drop
My Blog: Oasis Crossing ~The Book of Friends~

Forum Avatar: Fram Nara from Gundam AGE

06-28-12, 2:42 PM

Such a great episode and with a good ending too. :) The fishing part was my favorite moment and how Haru's clothes were flying back to the boat and Tapioca dancing the Enoshima dance :D
Turned out that the alien they fished out was something quite the opposite of what I expected. SO SMALL!!!! And in human form he's very weird, just like Haru :D

06-28-12, 3:05 PM

A very anime there, it has everything that I want.

06-28-12, 3:22 PM

5/10. the only reason i even gave it a 5 is the art/animation.

06-28-12, 3:58 PM

Nice little anime, and I hope they keep that guy away from the sea forever such a trouble maker that one!

06-28-12, 4:18 PM

2nd season, please. :'D

06-28-12, 4:25 PM

5/10

06-28-12, 4:40 PM

Akira's OH MY GOD, and Tapioca's enoshima dance :'D

06-28-12, 4:48 PM

great ending, I cried a little
Tapioca dance >.<
Gonna miss Tsuritama so much
My favorite anime for this Spring
9.5/10 for me

06-28-12, 4:51 PM

It started out so dull for me, so I can't believe I ended up loving it so much as I do now. I wonder if I just was in the wrong mood at the start.

Such a perfect ending, wrapping everything up nicely. Felt like a movie, for some reason.
I have my own blog! It's called Anime Viking. Hope you read it!

06-28-12, 4:58 PM

Akira's "oh my god" just kind of made the whole episode.
The ending was really nice and it was a good ending to a good series. I love Urara; I wish he would have gotten more screentime.

Who knew that a fishing anime would turn out to be this good? c':
魔法少女グレイシー

06-28-12, 5:22 PM

Wow, that was such a great episode.. I wish Haru's goodbye was a little better done though. It seemed rushed. Besides that, I had no complaints.

I really loved Tsuritama, and I looked forward to watching it. It was such a wonderful, cute show and I'm sad that it's over.

Haru at the end made me really happy though :) It ended kind of like Dusk Maiden, but in a less troll, BS way haha.

I was debating between a 7 or an 8, but I've decided on an 8/10 because of the unique setting and characters. Not a particularly memorable show, but something that does have a special place in my heart<3

As poster above said, Akira's (or rather, Gin-san<3)"Oh my God." made the episode epic haha.

Also, I just need to say that the ED of Tsuritama was perfect for the mood. When the episode ends, I get so happy because the ending fits extremely well. So calming too :)
Modified by fishergirl16, 06-28-12, 5:26 PM
Takeuchi said:
We never did anything wrong. Just...time has passed and changed it all. Promises to tears. Vows to wounds. A dear person...into a wonderful memory inside the eternity.

06-28-12, 5:27 PM

vampko said:
parfaited said:
Nice ending. Everyone's happy and so am I.

I'll just pretend Koko never came back.

She's older and isn't a student. Heck, with a second season they might have her show up as a teacher xD

She's younger. And it's COCO, CO-CO ! Koko is in Jormungand !

x'D. Damn funny.

This-need-a-second-season !
Modified by _BasedPanda, 06-28-12, 10:53 PM
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JAM YOUR SLAM ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
[img]http://i.picpar.com/teA.png[/img]

06-28-12, 5:30 PM

Great anime, Good ending. Kinda sad, we didn't see Coco at the end, and did Grandma come back to Enoshima? XD One of the best animes this season. Will definitely rewatch. :D

06-28-12, 5:39 PM

I originally started watching this anime just because I liked the art. I never thought it would end up being one of my favorite animes ever. The ending gave me a nice, warm, fuzzy feeling. I love anime like that.

I'm so sad that it's over. It doesn't look like there will be anything this good next season.

My final rating is 8/10.

Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices