MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Akage no Anne Episode 21 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Akage no Anne »» Akage no Anne Episode 21 Discussion

View Poll Results: Akage no Anne Episode 21 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

1 100.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

0.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

0.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 1

06-27-12, 2:50 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I guess not much happens in the town to the point that people return stuff to Mrs. Lynde just to get a peek at the Minister and his wife. Pretty nice scene the part where the girls saw Mr. and Mrs. Allan dancing.
"That I do not understand my own mind upsets me more than I can describe" - Meruem, The Chimera Ant King.

01-07-13, 11:14 AM

that scene where Anne narrates the the day at school was hilarious. Cracked Marilla up too...speaking of Marilla, I really love her character and how the VA does an amazing job at bringing her to life. Too bad thats the only role she did, and she died about an year after the anime finished airing.
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices