MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Good hardcore tentacle hentai?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Tentacles - Fast, Effective, Penetratingly Awesome! »» Good hardcore tentacle hentai?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
09-30-08, 11:46 AM

Title pretty much says it. I'm looking for some good (preferably) hardcore tentacle hentai.

P.S. I'm currently downloading Inyouchuu and La Blue Girl.

09-30-08, 12:08 PM

Define hardcore. ;)

La Blue Girl is great, classic stuff. A little tame compared to modern tentacle hentai though, but it's still worth seeing. Don't forget about the two sequels either, Lady Blue, and La Blue Girl: Returns.

Inyouchu is pretty much perfection. It might spoil you, because it blows most shows out of the water.

Angel of Darkness is another older one worth seeing, especially episode 2 with a flower tentacle. Inma Seiden is also a mid 90's classic, very top notch.

Most of Pixy-Soft's titles have tentacles and monsters.

But if by hardcore, you mean something more extreme, then check out Sexy Magical Girl Ai, Himekishi Lilia, Taimanin Asagi, and Inyouchu Shoku (episode 2 for tentacles, first was mainly futa). Shoku episode 2 is insanely good, but really really hardcore. These shows have bulging, huge penetrations, various fetishes, that kind of thing. Interestingly enough these are all like my top favorites... with Ai the first 4 episodes are uncensored too. Night When Evil Falls is pretty good too, also uncensored.

Inyouchu is both pretty hardcore and consensual. There's really not a lot out there quite like it. I'm guessing maybe you read my review? lol, it's nonstop tentacle sex basically and eventually it looks like the two girls enjoy it. LOTS of cum, tons of internal cumshots and that kind of thing, excellent stuff.

You can always refer to the anime relations in the club too, but these are the ones I definitely recommend.
Modified by Echelon, 09-30-08, 12:12 PM

09-30-08, 1:44 PM

I still don't really consider Inyouchu Shoku hardcore, but everything just said is pretty spot on.

10-01-08, 5:17 AM

iwatch2muchanime said:
I still don't really consider Inyouchu Shoku hardcore, but everything just said is pretty spot on.

what out preforms it then? good tentacles hmmm.... Dark Love eps 2..... inyouchu (not really shoko though... it made me a little sad).... for classic try the twin angels series and all of la blue girl.... oh and just run through the whole list tied into the club. go fishing... its more fun!

10-01-08, 6:26 PM

fishing is great

10-01-08, 7:36 PM

^^^ Yeah, Taimanin Asagi and Dark Love. If you like seeing tentacles go into the rectum, down the intestinal tract, and out the mouth. @_@

10-01-08, 7:47 PM

ArcXIII said:
^^^ Yeah, Taimanin Asagi and Dark Love. If you like seeing tentacles go into the rectum, down the intestinal tract, and out the mouth. @_@

so its not for everyone.... but once you start down the tentacled path you will eventually get there.

10-01-08, 7:57 PM

Doesn't bother me, but I'd prefer bulging ... lol. =P

It's funny when people argue about all-the-way-through penetrations not being possible in real life. I think HENTAI or ANIME would be the word here, rofl.

10-01-08, 8:18 PM

Echelon said:

It's funny when people argue about all-the-way-through penetrations not being possible in real life. I think HENTAI or ANIME would be the word here, rofl.

so true!

10-03-08, 8:04 PM

Echelon said:

You like the bulges huh? I don't mind it if it's in a tentacle hentai, but it's kind of weird to look at it sometimes. It's supposed to turn me on, but it fails at it sometimes.

10-04-08, 2:54 PM

ArcXIII said:
Echelon said:

You like the bulges huh? I don't mind it if it's in a tentacle hentai, but it's kind of weird to look at it sometimes. It's supposed to turn me on, but it fails at it sometimes.

Yeah that's why I liked Shoku vol.2 a lot. It can be weird sometimes, but I usually like it. :P

10-06-08, 1:10 PM

Already seen all-the-way-through penetrations... and loved it. I've seen Sexy Magical Girl Ai, Inma Seiden and Angel of Darkness already ;)

Thanks for the recommendations

10-06-08, 4:02 PM

Awesome, I assume you will like Inyouchu Shoku, Himekishi Lilia, and Taimanin Asagi a lot. ;)

10-07-08, 12:23 AM

Echelon said:
Awesome, I assume you will like Inyouchu Shoku, Himekishi Lilia, and Taimanin Asagi a lot. ;)

ahh..... thats the good stuff.....

10-07-08, 9:40 AM

Echelon said:
ArcXIII said:
Echelon said:

Yeah that's why I liked Shoku vol.2 a lot. It can be weird sometimes, but I usually like it. :P

Freak! Lmao :P Hentai...allows the female body to do extraordinary feats.

10-07-08, 12:14 PM

ArcXIII said:
Echelon said:
ArcXIII said:
Echelon said:

Freak! Lmao :P Hentai...allows the female body to do extraordinary feats.

Yeah... when I see people talk about Sexy Magical Girl Ai, they'll sometimes say hentai has rubber girls, lol.

It's totally impossible IRL and it'd probably be nasty as heck, but it's nice in hentai. :D

10-08-08, 4:11 PM

Lmao..."rubber girls." I like that one haha. That and boob balloons. You like the insanely large breasts where the ducts become orifices the size of vaginas?

10-08-08, 4:34 PM

Nah, I still don't really care for inflated tits... kind of ruined Sakura in Asagi for me. Though I didn't mind it with Sui in Inyouchu Shoku, she's just too cute. :D

10-14-08, 10:36 PM

Echelon said:
Nah, I still don't really care for inflated tits... kind of ruined Sakura in Asagi for me. Though I didn't mind it with Sui in Inyouchu Shoku, she's just too cute. :D

tasty....

10-15-08, 3:32 PM

I would say:

Shoku Sui > Regular Sui

Dunno about Mikoto though. She's just always hot.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices