Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 30, 2008 11:46 AM
Sep 2008
Title pretty much says it. I'm looking for some good (preferably) hardcore tentacle hentai.

P.S. I'm currently downloading Inyouchuu and La Blue Girl.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 30, 2008 12:08 PM

Feb 2008
Define hardcore. ;)

La Blue Girl is great, classic stuff. A little tame compared to modern tentacle hentai though, but it's still worth seeing. Don't forget about the two sequels either, Lady Blue, and La Blue Girl: Returns.

Inyouchu is pretty much perfection. It might spoil you, because it blows most shows out of the water.

Angel of Darkness is another older one worth seeing, especially episode 2 with a flower tentacle. Inma Seiden is also a mid 90's classic, very top notch.

Most of Pixy-Soft's titles have tentacles and monsters.

But if by hardcore, you mean something more extreme, then check out Sexy Magical Girl Ai, Himekishi Lilia, Taimanin Asagi, and Inyouchu Shoku (episode 2 for tentacles, first was mainly futa). Shoku episode 2 is insanely good, but really really hardcore. These shows have bulging, huge penetrations, various fetishes, that kind of thing. Interestingly enough these are all like my top favorites... with Ai the first 4 episodes are uncensored too. Night When Evil Falls is pretty good too, also uncensored.

Inyouchu is both pretty hardcore and consensual. There's really not a lot out there quite like it. I'm guessing maybe you read my review? lol, it's nonstop tentacle sex basically and eventually it looks like the two girls enjoy it. LOTS of cum, tons of internal cumshots and that kind of thing, excellent stuff.

You can always refer to the anime relations in the club too, but these are the ones I definitely recommend.
EchelonSep 30, 2008 12:12 PM
Sep 30, 2008 1:44 PM

Jun 2007
I still don't really consider Inyouchu Shoku hardcore, but everything just said is pretty spot on.
Oct 1, 2008 5:17 AM
Oct 2008
iwatch2muchanime said:
I still don't really consider Inyouchu Shoku hardcore, but everything just said is pretty spot on.

what out preforms it then? good tentacles hmmm.... Dark Love eps 2..... inyouchu (not really shoko though... it made me a little sad).... for classic try the twin angels series and all of la blue girl.... oh and just run through the whole list tied into the club. go fishing... its more fun!
Oct 1, 2008 6:26 PM

Jun 2007
fishing is great
Oct 1, 2008 7:36 PM

Feb 2008
^^^ Yeah, Taimanin Asagi and Dark Love. If you like seeing tentacles go into the rectum, down the intestinal tract, and out the mouth. @_@
In sterquiliniis invenitur.
Oct 1, 2008 7:47 PM
Oct 2008
ArcXIII said:
^^^ Yeah, Taimanin Asagi and Dark Love. If you like seeing tentacles go into the rectum, down the intestinal tract, and out the mouth. @_@

so its not for everyone.... but once you start down the tentacled path you will eventually get there.
Oct 1, 2008 7:57 PM

Feb 2008
Doesn't bother me, but I'd prefer bulging ... lol. =P

It's funny when people argue about all-the-way-through penetrations not being possible in real life. I think HENTAI or ANIME would be the word here, rofl.
Oct 1, 2008 8:18 PM
Oct 2008
Echelon said:

It's funny when people argue about all-the-way-through penetrations not being possible in real life. I think HENTAI or ANIME would be the word here, rofl.

so true!
Oct 3, 2008 8:04 PM

Feb 2008
Echelon said:

You like the bulges huh? I don't mind it if it's in a tentacle hentai, but it's kind of weird to look at it sometimes. It's supposed to turn me on, but it fails at it sometimes.
Oct 4, 2008 2:54 PM

Feb 2008
ArcXIII said:
Echelon said:

You like the bulges huh? I don't mind it if it's in a tentacle hentai, but it's kind of weird to look at it sometimes. It's supposed to turn me on, but it fails at it sometimes.

Yeah that's why I liked Shoku vol.2 a lot. It can be weird sometimes, but I usually like it. :P
Oct 6, 2008 1:10 PM
Sep 2008
Already seen all-the-way-through penetrations... and loved it. I've seen Sexy Magical Girl Ai, Inma Seiden and Angel of Darkness already ;)

Thanks for the recommendations
Oct 6, 2008 4:02 PM

Feb 2008
Awesome, I assume you will like Inyouchu Shoku, Himekishi Lilia, and Taimanin Asagi a lot. ;)
Oct 7, 2008 12:23 AM
Oct 2008
Echelon said:
Awesome, I assume you will like Inyouchu Shoku, Himekishi Lilia, and Taimanin Asagi a lot. ;)

ahh..... thats the good stuff.....
Oct 7, 2008 9:40 AM

Feb 2008
Echelon said:
ArcXIII said:
Echelon said:

Yeah that's why I liked Shoku vol.2 a lot. It can be weird sometimes, but I usually like it. :P

Freak! Lmao :P Hentai...allows the female body to do extraordinary feats.
Oct 7, 2008 12:14 PM

Feb 2008
ArcXIII said:
Echelon said:
ArcXIII said:
Echelon said:

Freak! Lmao :P Hentai...allows the female body to do extraordinary feats.

Yeah... when I see people talk about Sexy Magical Girl Ai, they'll sometimes say hentai has rubber girls, lol.

It's totally impossible IRL and it'd probably be nasty as heck, but it's nice in hentai. :D
Oct 8, 2008 4:11 PM

Feb 2008
Lmao..."rubber girls." I like that one haha. That and boob balloons. You like the insanely large breasts where the ducts become orifices the size of vaginas?
Oct 8, 2008 4:34 PM

Feb 2008
Nah, I still don't really care for inflated tits... kind of ruined Sakura in Asagi for me. Though I didn't mind it with Sui in Inyouchu Shoku, she's just too cute. :D
Oct 14, 2008 10:36 PM
Oct 2008
Echelon said:
Nah, I still don't really care for inflated tits... kind of ruined Sakura in Asagi for me. Though I didn't mind it with Sui in Inyouchu Shoku, she's just too cute. :D

tasty....
Oct 15, 2008 3:32 PM

Feb 2008
I would say:

Shoku Sui > Regular Sui

Dunno about Mikoto though. She's just always hot.
Oct 16, 2008 4:01 PM

Feb 2008
Echelon said:
I would say:

Shoku Sui > Regular Sui

Hmph! You would say that. :P
Oct 18, 2008 12:26 AM

Feb 2008
ArcXIII said:
Echelon said:
I would say:

Shoku Sui > Regular Sui

Hmph! You would say that. :P

Now, I'm hoping Tinkerbell makes a third game ... that would be so epic.
Oct 18, 2008 2:02 PM

Aug 2008
If you're really hard-up for a good hardcore tentacle scene- I'd suggest Bible Black Gaiden/Origins. Right around the halfway mark, the coven girls summon a demon...
Unfortunately, that seems to be the only tentacle scene in all of Bible Black.
Oct 18, 2008 2:43 PM

Feb 2008
Nymphonomicon said:
If you're really hard-up for a good hardcore tentacle scene- I'd suggest Bible Black Gaiden/Origins. Right around the halfway mark, the coven girls summon a demon...

Which is a shame, because it was nicely done. Nice DP action ... kind of a short scene though.
Nov 12, 2008 12:36 AM
Oct 2008
Echelon said:
Nymphonomicon said:

Which is a shame, because it was nicely done. Nice DP action ... kind of a short scene though.

I remember that..... The shortness of the scene kind of ruined it for me though....
Jan 25, 2009 1:40 AM

Sep 2008
Urotsukidoji (anime/manga).... ♥ Maeda Toshio ♥
Aug 14, 2012 11:06 PM
Aug 2010
Seeing this thread is about the same thing I wanted to ask about I will borrow it in hopes of finding new suggestions of just brutal Tentacle Hentai I have seen a lot of the ones listed here and 3 years have past since anyone has added to this thread so maybe someone can suggest some fresh titles.

Thanks in Advance
Sep 1, 2012 9:32 AM

Jul 2009
Have you seen Mahou Shoujo Erena?
Sep 1, 2012 1:46 PM

Jul 2009
is The Dark Knight Ingrid any good? I've been trying to find it along with a game, "Cage". Do you have any recommendations featuring dark or tanned skin?
Sep 1, 2012 4:19 PM
Aug 2010
Junipermouse said:
is The Dark Knight Ingrid any good? I've been trying to find it along with a game, "Cage". Do you have any recommendations featuring dark or tanned skin?

try

http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=11827

and ingrid episode1 was great
Sep 5, 2012 1:51 PM
May 2011
Echelon said:
Define hardcore. ;)

La Blue Girl is great, classic stuff. A little tame compared to modern tentacle hentai though, but it's still worth seeing. Don't forget about the two sequels either, Lady Blue, and La Blue Girl: Returns.

Inyouchu is pretty much perfection. It might spoil you, because it blows most shows out of the water.

Angel of Darkness is another older one worth seeing, especially episode 2 with a flower tentacle. Inma Seiden is also a mid 90's classic, very top notch.

Most of Pixy-Soft's titles have tentacles and monsters.

But if by hardcore, you mean something more extreme, then check out Sexy Magical Girl Ai, Himekishi Lilia, Taimanin Asagi, and Inyouchu Shoku (episode 2 for tentacles, first was mainly futa). Shoku episode 2 is insanely good, but really really hardcore. These shows have bulging, huge penetrations, various fetishes, that kind of thing. Interestingly enough these are all like my top favorites... with Ai the first 4 episodes are uncensored too. Night When Evil Falls is pretty good too, also uncensored.

Inyouchu is both pretty hardcore and consensual. There's really not a lot out there quite like it. I'm guessing maybe you read my review? lol, it's nonstop tentacle sex basically and eventually it looks like the two girls enjoy it. LOTS of cum, tons of internal cumshots and that kind of thing, excellent stuff.

You can always refer to the anime relations in the club too, but these are the ones I definitely recommend.

Way to take most the good ones! I agree except Ai 1-4 > inyouchuu.
Sep 18, 2012 4:34 PM
Apr 2011
Guys! Where can i find Angel of Darkness?! I have looked alot of places and no dice D:
HELP PLEASE!
Oct 23, 2012 6:45 PM
Aug 2010
A7xsynyster said:
Guys! Where can i find Angel of Darkness?! I have looked alot of places and no dice D:
HELP PLEASE!

Torrents I would imagine
Oct 29, 2012 7:13 AM
Apr 2011
Ryuzaki2783 said:
A7xsynyster said:
HELP PLEASE!

Torrents I would imagine

First Place I check for ANYTHING, just no seeds from the torrents.
Dec 25, 2012 6:45 AM

Mar 2010
Taimanin Asagi hardcore tentacle
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Anime Relations

DynamicBeast - Jan 2, 2021

7 by DynamicBeast »»
Feb 26, 2023 2:54 AM

Sticky: » Club Info - Accomplishments, Affiliates, etc

Meioh - Nov 23, 2015

3 by Plaguewizard »»
Nov 29, 2022 8:43 PM

» Suggestions Appreciated

F0xlover - May 16, 2017

6 by SmillieReacts »»
Feb 2, 2022 7:46 PM

» Hentai suggestion (sci-fi themed)

YurikoOmega - Apr 23, 2016

1 by SmillieReacts »»
Jan 17, 2022 9:39 PM

» Looking for H-Anime with Birth genre (egg laying included)

sagara777 - Feb 14, 2021

3 by Meioh »»
Apr 19, 2021 1:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.