MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Natsume Yuujinchou Episode 13 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Natsume Yuujinchou »» Natsume Yuujinchou Episode 13 Discussion

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Natsume Yuujinchou Episode 13 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

140 76.09%
4 out of 5: Liked it

36 19.57%
3 out of 5: It was OK

8 4.35%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 184

09-29-08, 9:11 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Really nice ending! Everyone comes together here are the people:

-Kogitsune comes to the festival to see Natsume--->really cute
-Hiragi under orders from Natori helps Kogitsune
-The two evil demons do bad stuff to Kogitsune
-Honorie comes around
-Sasada is around
-Tanuma joins around Natsume but Tanuma also finds out FOR THE FIRST TIME Nyanko sensei can speak.
-THE FIREWORKS are nicely shown.

HOMAGE TIME!

Nyanko sensei being captured like that must be LOL SERIOUSLY.....ahhahahhahh

WTH is Natori going to see these people for????

WTH is this house where those people are? (NOTICE the dark aura present when he enters {hint hint??}).

GREAT SEASON AND WILL SEE SEASON 2. THIS IS THE ANIME I WISH FOR AND NOT CRAPPY ECCHI CHEAP CLICHE. Should I add as example ZnT 3rd season.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.

10-02-08, 2:25 AM

As always it's very nice and relaxing to watch. I say it's a great ending to a great season. I'm definitely gonna be watching the second season.

I just started watching this show because it looked good, and I don't regret it, unlike ZnT 3, which I agree was a total disappointment.

10-02-08, 3:15 AM

Eternal_Blaze said:
As always it's very nice and relaxing to watch. I say it's a great ending to a great season. I'm definitely gonna be watching the second season.

I just started watching this show because it looked good, and I don't regret it, unlike ZnT 3, which I agree was a total disappointment.

This was a nice wrap-up revisiting old characters. It reminded me a bit of xxxHolic Kai, the 13-ep continuation of xxxHolic, which had a similar revisting episode that highlighted old friends.

I'm a little upset that ainex felt it was necessary to make fun of the friend in their final subtitle...

10-02-08, 6:33 AM

Really nice ending to a really good season. I actually didn't expect much of this anime at first,but it has turned out to be one of my favourites this season. It has been really enjoyable and relaxing anime, different from all that cliché ecchi stuff. Defenetly looking foward to see the second season.

Of course Nyanko-sensei was win, as always.
And finally we got to see more Tanuma. <3

10-02-08, 8:22 AM

formosan said:

I'm a little upset that ainex felt it was necessary to make fun of the friend in their final subtitle...

I second this. That apart, the episode was relaxing and heart-warming - as usual. Nyanko was hilarious, and I've already fallen in love with Natsume... <3

All in all, great anime. I'm looking forward to the second season!

10-02-08, 8:46 AM

Great show, nice ending 9/10 can't wait for season 2. Hope that bit where Natori went into the room is foreshadowing.
My anime list

10-02-08, 9:29 AM

mitamaking said:
Great show, nice ending 9/10 can't wait for season 2.

I agree, a really good show. And it's nice to know that there will be more.

The fox-boy is just so cute though.

10-02-08, 9:34 AM

angel999 said:

GREAT SEASON AND WILL SEE SEASON 2. THIS IS THE ANIME I WISH FOR AND NOT CRAPPY ECCHI CHEAP CLICHE. Should I add as example ZnT 3rd season.

totally agree. but back on topic, a lovely calming ending to such a great anime. 10/10. its just my kind of anime!! :D

10-02-08, 10:06 AM

there must be a secret society of youkais or something.... maybe next season will be action packed or something...ghost busters? hahahah

good ending, looking forward to S2

10-02-08, 12:03 PM

such a wonderful ending! i'm so happy everyone came together in the end, very heartwarming! looking forward to season 2, can't wait!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

10-02-08, 12:14 PM

I really liked the episode, it was the great kind of fanservice-y ending that I like, and ditto to the season, it didn't move me like I wanted it to, but it never disappointed me. 8/10. On another note, I found it hilarious that ainex made that note. It was all I could think about when looking at the two of them on screen...which isn't a bad thing at all. Just the way Tanuma would look at Natsume...Spread your wings and fly Tanuma, FLY!!

10-02-08, 12:17 PM

formosan said:

Yeah wth...

Anyway, that was a nice ending. Obviously it wasnt conclusive at all, so we will get our Second Season yay!

9/10 :D

10-02-08, 12:32 PM

noteDhero said:
On another note, I found it hilarious that ainex made that note. It was all I could think about when looking at the two of them on screen...which isn't a bad thing at all. Just the way Tanuma would look at Natsume...Spread your wings and fly Tanuma, FLY!!

^ what he said.

I think Natsume x Tanuma would be cute. But I guess that's because I'm a girl
Modified by hirahira, 10-02-08, 1:02 PM

10-02-08, 1:35 PM

very nice ending. I love that little fox, so cute ^^
I give it a 9/10
looking forward to the second season

10-02-08, 3:51 PM

formosan said:

glad i'm not the only one -.-
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

10-02-08, 4:05 PM

Takai said:
formosan said:

glad i'm not the only one -.-

I am confused a little. WHO IS the friend????
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.

10-02-08, 4:50 PM

angel999 said:

I am confused a little. WHO IS the friend????

The friend is Tanuma who was cockblockin' the entire ep. What was even worse was that Natsume was happy about it. Sasada deserves better than that, it's time to man up in season two Natsume.

Show gets a 10 from me.

10-02-08, 5:56 PM

yeah it seems most people are quite upset with ainex's joke at the end, me too.
but it is a great ending. nyanko sensei (ponta~?) is hilarious as always! can't wait to see natsume and nyanko sensei again in the winter season!
rated natsume 10/10 ^-^

10-02-08, 6:00 PM

what a wonderful episode.. season 2, i cant wait..

10-02-08, 8:40 PM

A Very nice ending to a great series, I found myself enjoying each and every episode. 9/10 :D
I'm looking forward to the 2nd season^^,

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices