Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jun 26, 2012 6:44 AM

Nov 2009
Redfoxoffire said:
Nilinhow said:
Ending was going to be perfect, the last minute destroyed it.

My thoughts exactly. Fuck. Would've been a 7, but 6/10 for those last few minutes.

Same here....
Jun 26, 2012 7:44 AM

Jul 2010
That was beautiful, but honestly, the end kind of pissed me off. I was happy, but it ruined such a nice parting. Ugh. Oh well.

I thought this show was going to be a horror like Another last season, but it turned out to be fun, interesting, ecchi-filled (-.-"), somewhat creepy, and with a troll ending.
Wasn't bad.

I was debating between a 7 or an 8, but I think Dusk Maiden went down to a 7 after that ending..
fishergirl16Jun 26, 2012 7:47 AM
Jun 26, 2012 8:10 AM

Nov 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
I was totally hoping for a bad end...

I was in agreement, her disappearing and Teiichi moving on would have been a little bit more bittersweet if you ask me. Also would have meant that Kirie wouldn't have faded into the background as much as she did.

Don't get me wrong I don't mind the happy ending and all but it seems a bit of a stretch to be honest. After all the disappearance and the last day with Yuuko was wonderfully done...her reappearing at the end felt like it undid that a little bit.
Jun 26, 2012 8:29 AM

Jan 2010
OreWaKami said:
Don't mostly everyone just love happy endings? I do too but, I can't help being pessimisttic (sorry guys). It's just that, well Teiichi and Yuuko ended up with each other in the last episode but will this really last? I mean Yuuko won't age since she's already a ghost but what about Teiichi? Of course he'll age, but he'll be so old when he dies. I don't really like the idea about old man Teiichi and young Yuuko dating. Ugh! It's a bit disgusting to me. Sorry again for being negative. I'm always like this (not emo) :P

You forgot that the individual person perceives how they see ghosts, in this case Yuuko. So if he wanted to, in his mind he can see Yuuko aging with him as he gets older. Yuuko could feel the same way, therefore changing her perception of herself along with Teiichi's perception.

I suppose, in the end it's a happy ending and they could live happily ever after, in a way. When they grow old, Yuuko can accept what's given to her and finally stop haunting Teiichi and they can pass on together.

Teiichi just..has to live in solitude because he would be seen as crazy to society cause they can't see her. They can't really have a child nor adopt a baby because their adopted children can't see Yuuko. So, it could be depressing down the road if they don't accept the fact early on.

I'm curious if Kirie can see Yuuko, because Yuuko isn't bound to the school anymore. She's now haunting Teiichi and she can free roam the world.

In the end, it's better if they went with a Bittersweet ending or in a year or two Yuuko accepts her fate and stops haunting Teiichi. If not, there will be way too many complications, unless Teiichi and Yuuko are that willing to live (if you will) that sort of life.
Kan_BiiruJun 26, 2012 8:34 AM
Jun 26, 2012 8:40 AM
Dec 2011
I knew it would happen in the end because how can she go crying into the afterlife. Other tearful bitter sweet endings happen when someone you love comes back and then gets to sleep in peace but they fell in love after she came back and she would remain a gohst since if she had to part from him it would be a regret. I do feel bad for kirie thoough i think she would have mnade a good replacement. She was even drinking milk lol
Jun 26, 2012 8:45 AM

Jan 2010
thisguy2011 said:
I do feel bad for kirie thoough i think she would have mnade a good replacement.

I would hate to be the "replacement" in a relationship.
Jun 26, 2012 9:29 AM

Jun 2008
a good ending is good
8\10
i really enjoyed watching it =]
Jun 26, 2012 10:10 AM

Oct 2010
Teldara said:
I suppose, in the end it's a happy ending and they could live happily ever after, in a way. When they grow old, Yuuko can accept what's given to her and finally stop haunting Teiichi and they can pass on together.
Actually I still think she wants to be bound to Teiichi's soul and the only way for that is for her to wait till he passes away.
Teldara said:
I'm curious if Kirie can see Yuuko, because Yuuko isn't bound to the school any more. She's now haunting Teiichi and she can free roam the world.
Kirie can see Yuuko no matter what cause I think she has a family bond to Yuuko's family. I mean Yukariko had kids and they had other kids right?
Teldara said:
In the end, it's better if they went with a Bittersweet ending or in a year or two Yuuko accepts her fate and stops haunting Teiichi. If not, there will be way too many complications, unless Teiichi and Yuuko are that willing to live (if you will) that sort of life.
I so want a OVA and the best of that I have seen was in Kurokami series where they do show you how one bond had to be waited out till the person who had passed away.

Suffice to say they did the flash-forward nicely. I am hoping they do a 2 part OVA for that of perhaps a movie would be nice.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 26, 2012 10:29 AM

Feb 2010
Definitely goes to my favorites.
I don't care anything negative that the others said, but for me it was closed well.

Never felt like this after Angel Beats lol XD
CashdaxJun 26, 2012 11:37 AM
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Jun 26, 2012 11:37 AM

May 2010
I thought it was gonna be a sad ending but good thing is not !! ^_^
Jun 26, 2012 11:37 AM

Mar 2012
goddamn tearjerker...
Jun 26, 2012 11:58 AM

Jun 2012
Should have expected that ending but... It surprised me.

I think it would have been much better if she hadn't come back.

Will be looking for that insert song.
Jun 26, 2012 12:26 PM

Jun 2011
CrimsonLight said:
HawthorneKitty said:

You aren't alone.
When I saw her come back out of nowhere, I was all like ಠ_ಠ

me2.. I really liked the show but the happy end ruined it for me..I thought it would be better if she was gone for good, even though i really liked her
Duhuhu...
Jun 26, 2012 1:35 PM

Feb 2011
Very well done series . Emotional end was emotional xD .
Jun 26, 2012 1:39 PM

Feb 2010
ReyvateilEXEC said:
CrimsonLight said:
HawthorneKitty said:

You aren't alone.
When I saw her come back out of nowhere, I was all like ಠ_ಠ

me2.. I really liked the show but the happy end ruined it for me..I thought it would be better if she was gone for good, even though i really liked her
Same here.
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Jun 26, 2012 2:03 PM

Feb 2010
What was the song playing while Yuuko was disappearing?
Jun 26, 2012 3:36 PM

Jan 2009
Rikatei said:
What was the song playing while Yuuko was disappearing?

Requiem by Nao Hiiragi

I didn't understand the comparison with Another made ​​by some people ??... Well, the truth is, Tasogare is based on the manga, where it has a lot of comedy more than horror, then the happy ending is entirely justified, since it was totally funny. I saw nothing wrong with this ending, as I said before, Tasogare is much more focused on comedy than the horror.

The visual art is beautiful, much better that several animes in this season and the soundtrack was great too, it was a good anime and had a great end, didn't disappoint like other animes did.
english isn't my native language... ;)
Jun 26, 2012 4:07 PM

Aug 2009
Fucking terrible ending. Jesus Christ, I'm raging so much right now. Yuuko's departure was an amazing scene and the insert song really helped build the mood. It was incredibly sad and I felt sorry for Teiichi when he thought that she had left, but she just dropped the pen to MOTHERFUCKING FINALLY kiss him.
They should've left it at that. It was beautiful. Great. Amazing.
But noooooo, they just had to ruin it with a shitty twist happy end that they pulled out of their hairy asses at the last second. It ruined the entire last episode, it just ruined the entire mood it tried SO hard to build. Why Silver Link, WHY?!

4/10, considering to rate it a 3/10 after that asspull ending. This show could've been so good, but it's definitely one of the worst "horror" shows I've ever watched. It was more a school harem than an actual horror. The ones that made this should take a look at P.A. Works' Another. Not a perfect horror and definitely not a perfect anime, but it's hella better than this turd.

/rant
Jun 26, 2012 4:21 PM

Jan 2009
STM said:
Fucking terrible ending. Jesus Christ, I'm raging so much right now. Yuuko's departure was an amazing scene and the insert song really helped build the mood. It was incredibly sad and I felt sorry for Teiichi when he thought that she had left, but she just dropped the pen to MOTHERFUCKING FINALLY kiss him.
But noooooo, they just had to ruin it with a shitty twist happy end that they pulled out of their hairy asses at the last second. It ruined the entire last episode, it just ruined the entire mood it tried SO hard to build. Why Silver Link, WHY?!

4/10, considering to rate it a 3/10 after that asspull ending. This show could've been so good, but it's definitely one of the worst "horror" shows I've ever watched. It was more a school harem than an actual horror. The ones that made this should take a look at P.A. Works' Another. Not a perfect horror and definitely not a perfect anime, but it's hella better than this turd.

/rant
I must say I feel inclined to agree here. Well, except about the "considering to rate it a 3/10"-part. I already did so, after all. ( ¬‿¬)
And while I would try choosing slightly more subtle words, STM's post is more or less my very thoughts on this catastrophic ending.

In the end, there was potential at first, but then they decided to "please the fans", which in 99% of the cases ends up ruining everything.
Too bad.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 26, 2012 4:28 PM

Jan 2012
Oosran said:
STM said:

/rant
I must say I feel inclined to agree here. Well, except about the "considering to rate it a 3/10"-part. I already did so, after all. ( ¬‿¬)
And while I would try choosing slightly more subtle words, STM's post is more or less my very thoughts on this catastrophic ending.

In the end, there was potential at first, but then they decided to "please the fans", which in 99% of the cases ends up ruining everything.
Too bad.

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that the director employed a Deus Ex Machina to please the happyfags . Tsk
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
Jun 26, 2012 5:52 PM

Jun 2008
I can't believe I'll be writhing this, cause I'm a huge fan of happy endings, but this one had so touching and beautiful sad scene and I think it would be a perfect if it stayed that way till the end.
The whole anime is really average as for me, but that one scene made up for the whole series...
Jun 26, 2012 6:17 PM

Oct 2010
Spacebar said:
Oosran said:
STM said:

/rant

Too bad.

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that the director employed a Deus Ex Machina to please the happyfags . Tsk
As much as I can agree with this, I can say that it's not about that. It's perhaps to show a more beautiful part. I think that would be a movie where the MC lives his life till death and in death he finds back Yuuko and together they go to heavens. I think if the author needed time to finish up some final touches because I would do this. It's obvious if the author did not need to he would not do this at all. He would let go.

I feel as if the author wants to extend a lot but also wants to do a proper conclusion. One he was not ready to do with this TV series.

Anyone agree with this or does not and think the author is a SOB retard? Go ahead but I still think he did it all cause he was not ready to let go of this story. He finds it too lame to end it like that. Despite many accepting it, a creator can decide all he wants with his story. I am sure people will go see the movie of this series that could conclude it all.

Jun 26, 2012 7:14 PM

Oct 2011
Seriously, the last minute of this episode is really bad...

Before that the ending was totally satisfying, but no, they decided that a lame deus ex machina.

I feel as if the author wants to extend a lot but also wants to do a proper conclusion.

It's often for the worse.

Here the story is complete, you don't need to add anything. All the questions have been answered, and there is no goal left for the characters. If sequels are often worse than original, there is a reason.

Sure, you can make a gag serie, but that's not the point.

This anime is the story of a boy that fall in love with a ghost and lead her to accept her past and bad emotions. What's left to tell?
Jun 26, 2012 7:46 PM

Jul 2009
Eh... was expecting Yuuko to leave. Poor Kirie :(
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jun 26, 2012 7:57 PM

Jul 2008
Fuck you, giving us an happy ending after that sad farewell. Fuck you.
Jun 26, 2012 7:59 PM

Jan 2010
The insert song is called Requiem by Nao Hiiragi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HQxuHzEhf4&feature=player_embedded#!
~Lurna
Jun 26, 2012 8:18 PM

Jul 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
As much as I can agree with this, I can say that it's not about that. It's perhaps to show a more beautiful part. I think that would be a movie where the MC lives his life till death and in death he finds back Yuuko and together they go to heavens. I think if the author needed time to finish up some final touches because I would do this. It's obvious if the author did not need to he would not do this at all. He would let go.

I feel as if the author wants to extend a lot but also wants to do a proper conclusion. One he was not ready to do with this TV series.

Anyone agree with this or does not and think the author is a SOB retard? Go ahead but I still think he did it all cause he was not ready to let go of this story. He finds it too lame to end it like that. Despite many accepting it, a creator can decide all he wants with his story. I am sure people will go see the movie of this series that could conclude it all.

What are you talking about? I thought most of the plot in this was anime-original content since the manga is still ongoing. So it wouldn't be the creator choosing this ending, it would be SILVER LINK. Right?
Jun 26, 2012 9:26 PM

Jul 2008
GarLogan78 said:
Yumekichi11 said:

What are you talking about? I thought most of the plot in this was anime-original content since the manga is still ongoing. So it wouldn't be the creator choosing this ending, it would be SILVER LINK. Right?

Nowaday the new trend is that manga author supervise the original content. Can't say if it's the case with this show but I could buy it.
Jun 26, 2012 11:53 PM

May 2011
I actually picked this up because the mystery and horror tags

It kind of let me down, it was alright but it wasn't great.
Was thinking about giving it a quick review but every son and mother already wrote one.
Jun 27, 2012 1:03 AM

Jan 2010
Post-Josh said:
It didn't have the power to make viewers depressed (like Ano Hana or After Story) because it lacked the buildup, so it went with what fits.

Thalandor46 said:
And this is where we differ. Amnesia, particularly the second half, was an emotional ride for me. I'm not sure I'd say depression was be the primary emotion I experienced, but there's no question in my mind that that was a part of it. That's what the ending ruined for me. All the built up emotion was gone in an instant.

Thinking about it a little more, I don't think it's so much the happy ending that ruined it for me, but the overly happy ending. Alternate idea: Sees box, opens box, faint voice in the background: "Teichi-kun...", the end! I think I'd be satisfied with that kind of ending, because it would provide emotional hope. The way they went, there's no need for such hope. Personal conclusion: Happy is a boring emotion.

I half agree. Most of the last two episodes were gut-wrenching. Many of the comments speak of how emotional things got for people. Most of the season though, they did a good job of mixing comedy, tragedy and horror. I've never seen After Story but Ano Hana, while decent, spent a lot more time bludgeoning the viewer with actually depressed characters behaving in a depressed manner. If I recall, that show was 11 episodes in length so that would be about 264 minutes of viewer bashing.

As for the happy ending… I'm fine with it. I half-expected it and smiled when it happened. While it broke what would have been one of the most powerful endings ever, I think it was reasonable for this show and falls into the category of many ways to skin a cat. While most of the comedy was done early, Okonogi's bit with the notebook and Kirie's facepalm were great (simple yet awesome artwork on that). And while there wasn't a great deal of service, they made sure to include some. But having said that, while Kirie only got the attention she deserved for an episode or two, Yuuko really is the centrepiece of the show. It would have been a shame to lose forever one of anime's most charming characters when the show was a mix of genres.

FWIW, I think that your proposed ending would probably have worked too. But I also think it would have generated at least as many complaints, and starting a second season wouldn't really have worked because if she wasn't coming back, there wouldn't be another season.
Jun 27, 2012 1:17 AM

May 2011
This show def picked up for me in the second half and it was enjoyable to watch.
The ending scene with Yuuko and Niiya was a sad one, the music in the background was well placed. However, I was one of the people hoping for a sad ending where she just stays in heaven. Her coming back made it feel so cliche. Still it was a good ending, 7/10 for me overall.
Jun 27, 2012 2:32 AM
Jan 2010
I just want to show my amusement at those who felt trolled at the ending.

Yuuko was given the choice to let go or to continue living the rest of her life as a ghost, and that kiss simply tells us that she has made the decision: "My love for Teiichi is not gonna be broken by a simple 'till death do us part'."

Ironically, Impulse66, her going straight to Heaven is the more cliche one.
Jun 27, 2012 4:17 AM

Mar 2012
I honestly thought she was gone at the end. Damn Yuuko troll -.-
Jun 27, 2012 4:23 AM

Jul 2011
Someone can tell me the name song when they kiss to say goodbye ?
Jun 27, 2012 4:51 AM

Oct 2010
GarLogan78 said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Guess the creator had a saying in it perhaps? Not sure how would the studio knowing the Studio well enough of them doing such a stupid thing less the creator said he was not done with it.
Maddo_scientisto said:
GarLogan78 said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Nowaday the new trend is that manga author supervise the original content. Can't say if it's the case with this show but I could buy it.
Hence going back that the author might have instructed the studio that he may have more of this in the future. Cause the end seems a last minute sudden thing.

Jun 27, 2012 6:07 AM

Nov 2010
What a lovely end to a beautiful show
Jun 27, 2012 6:19 AM
Jan 2010
One of the most amazing last 10 minutes of an anime i've seen in a very long time. Definately didn't see a happy twist. Very satisfied. Music through was made exceptionally well too.
Jun 27, 2012 6:44 AM

Dec 2011
Well I'm alright if they give us a bittersweet ending. But a happy ending is nice too. BTW, I wonder if Yuuko can leave the school now since the reason she can't leave the school is because she has a regret in the school haunted it right. But now the thing that she regret and haunted is Teichi so that mean she can't leave Teichi huh.
Jun 27, 2012 9:14 AM

Jan 2011
fine with the ending (kiss of the prince?), but i feel it would be better if Yuuko gone and Teiichi moved on with his life

overall, the series turned out to be better with the last few eps, i was considering to drop it before eps 9
Jun 27, 2012 4:29 PM

May 2011
Everything was really great up until Yuuko came back at the end, seriously would been better if she didn't. I still really enjoyed this for the most part. Yuuko x Teiichi as a pairing was not that great, but I still liked them. Very good story, nice art, and a good laugh here and there.

8/10
Jun 27, 2012 6:50 PM

Jun 2009
I really preferred an ending were Yuuko didn't come back. The build up to the part where they had to let go was very well done, and now you they ruined it ,in my opinion, by letting her come back to earth. I also didn't like this ending cause now there's chance for a Kirie x Teichi xD Yuuko leaving and saying to Teichi that he should forget about her, was a perfect setting for Kirie to go for Teichi. Too bad that isn't going to happen.

I wonder though how they'll move on. Yuuko can't leave the school right? So Teichi is going to stay at that school forever, or like go to college and come back as teacher to stay with Yuuko. Then still, Yuuko can't grow older so eventually Teichi would be like 70 and Yuuko would still look like a 17 year-old. Funny shit xD.

BTW, Teichi is able to kiss Yuuko even though she is a ghost, so maybe if these two had a baby, if that were even possible idk the logics in this setting, then maybe the kid could switch between being a human or a ghost 0.0 Awesome lol =D
Jun 27, 2012 7:31 PM

Jan 2012
Yang94 said:
I really preferred an ending were Yuuko didn't come back. The build up to the part where they had to let go was very well done, and now you they ruined it ,in my opinion, by letting her come back to earth. I also didn't like this ending cause now there's chance for a Kirie x Teichi xD Yuuko leaving and saying to Teichi that he should forget about her, was a perfect setting for Kirie to go for Teichi. Too bad that isn't going to happen.

I wonder though how they'll move on. Yuuko can't leave the school right? So Teichi is going to stay at that school forever, or like go to college and come back as teacher to stay with Yuuko. Then still, Yuuko can't grow older so eventually Teichi would be like 70 and Yuuko would still look like a 17 year-old. Funny shit xD.

BTW, Teichi is able to kiss Yuuko even though she is a ghost, so maybe if these two had a baby, if that were even possible idk the logics in this setting, then maybe the kid could switch between being a human or a ghost 0.0 Awesome lol =D

Agree with you on the ending part . But there's one point you're wrong at , she's haunting him now thus she's able to follow him anywhere , she's able to follow him out of the school too . Just letting you know .

The ending is a let down .
Jun 27, 2012 9:41 PM

Jun 2012
[This is probably one of the few cases where I'd say, yeah they went a little far with the happy. Because I don't know about you, but I got the happy ending when they kissed, and when he wrote 'Goodbye Yuuko-san' in the notebook.

Usually I'd say no don't be so shallow as to discredit an entire show based off of the last minute...I mean come on if it were any other episode you'd probably skip that minute because it's the ED, am I wrong? You sufficiently had your dramatic, sad ending up til minute 22:00 and then those who like the happy ending would have gotten there turn at minute 23:00...can we not all be satisfied ever? I mean I'm completely with all of you about not having the happy ending there, but I just watched it like a little while ago, and I'm able to say it was a good ending. It was a decent anime through and through. Give it a week more, and unless you really want to keep a grudge about this, you'll be back to, 'Oh yeah it was a decent anime. The beginning part was average, but it got better by the end'.

Yang94 said:

We found Youmu
KayorinJun 27, 2012 9:44 PM
Jun 28, 2012 12:24 PM

Dec 2006
I must agree with most of you, I would have prefered the bittersweet "bad" ending in which she goes to heaven (It even made me drop some tears) .

But anyway, beautiful blend of colors and awesome animation, good music and a nice plot, I don't regret watching this anime. It's not a 10/10 but I loved it afterall.
Jun 28, 2012 3:51 PM

Jan 2012
I have to say I had tears in my eyes after seeing Yuuko disappearing and then what did you notice she returned which I was pretty relived since I like happy endings.

It is my first time seeing a supernatural,horror and comedy mixed into one also In my opinion it does work in a combination. ^_^

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Jun 28, 2012 3:53 PM

Jul 2009
Kirie couldn't hold a candle against Yuuko, doesn't she? this is the second time i actually rooting for the supporting female character to actually won against the main female (1st one is Zessica).

For the overall story, i just couldn't bring myself to enjoy the series, seriously watching them flirting all day long? i praises myself for watching those episodes, 5/10 then.
Jun 28, 2012 10:38 PM

Oct 2011
great ending to a very good anime, although the happy ending felt like a bit of a cop out, although it could be argued it was in line with the shows overall theme/mood of happiness/laughter amidst sadness,pain, and loss...really loved especially the animation and art in this series - the use of color and light was truly breathtaking along with the changing of seasons and feelings - also, wonderful music throughout - loved especially the song "requiem" by nao hiiragi in this last episode - wonderful show that deserves a second season........8 out of 10...............
Jun 28, 2012 11:38 PM
Oct 2009
The ending was a letdown. Basically, I could just skip most part of this episode up until the ending song rolls. I'd prefer it's Kirie who's dressing up as Yuuko at the end, not the real Yuuko coming back.
The window, the window shopping! Hooo!
Jun 29, 2012 1:33 AM
Apr 2012
Im someone who hates sad endings, they get me down and l just cant help but feel bad for the people on the receiving end.

BUT WHAT DO I HATE EVEN MORE? ENDINGS THAT MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING SENSE! The sad ending atleast was good, and ended the show without some giant cliffhangers or making people wonder just how in the hell its gonna work out.

Even though it was sad, it was needed. She had to be gone, shes a ghost with nothing. What, is she just gonna haunt that place for the rest of eternity just cuz? Even worse is how she came back.

This isnt mentioning how Niiya plays out in all this also. I mean whats he gonna do for the rest of his life? live the life of a hobo in the old building to stay with her? what he gonna do when hes a grown man and she still looks the same, whats he gonna do when his parents ask about all this, im sure their gonna want grandchildren sooner or later, same goes for Niiya?

Oh also, wtf is he gonna do when he gets thrown in the Effin loony bin? people already think theres something wrong with him, seeing how he talks to himself in public 24/7.

Plz, just someone answer me how in the hell any of these situations can work out, or make any sense at ALL?!
Jun 29, 2012 3:04 AM

Jan 2012
^ I agree with you on all of that except for one small part

My point of view on her limited freedom : ''I think she's able to follow him anywhere he go now . That's because she's haunting him . Thus, she's able to leave school already and follow him around .

So, she's not shackled to the school grounds anymore .

Pages (12) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 17, 2012

156 by Ronninn »»
Mar 26, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 3, 2012

142 by Karva1 »»
Mar 13, 2:30 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 27, 2012

169 by Karva1 »»
Mar 12, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - May 20, 2012

149 by Karva1 »»
Mar 12, 7:45 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - May 13, 2012

137 by Karva1 »»
Mar 12, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.