MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Tasogare Otome x Amnesia »» Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (20) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

384 72.73%
4 out of 5: Liked it

62 11.74%
3 out of 5: It was OK

39 7.39%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

22 4.17%
1 out of 5: Hated it

21 3.98%
Voters: 528

06-25-12, 3:54 PM

6/10

06-25-12, 3:59 PM

7/10 for me . The entire series was okay . A 6 will do good too.

06-25-12, 4:02 PM

Great conclusion of great anime, I really expected to end it at the sad parting away part, which would make nice serious ending but in the end it was happy together type which was also very nice and hearh warming.

It'be nice to see another season. I think it's pretty much possible, if they give it try, e.g. It could trow our banch in solving another and bigger mystery. Maybe meeting another ghosts, Yuuko's inability to leave school ground could be fixed now as she's not kept in that place by her other self and regrets, So they might go little futher etc ,,..
overall 9/10

Sent with Mal Updater
BTW: Do I miss any worthwhile anime-romance from guy's point of view in MAL? Let me know without hesitation :)

06-25-12, 4:03 PM

Sooooo...what's he going to do once he graduates? Yuuko's attached to the school, so I guess he'd come back and be a teacher I guess? And he's going to grow old, hope Yuuko doesn't mind that as time goes on. And I guess he'll die and they can go to heaven together, (I guess.)

6/10, only because the art/animation was gorgeous.

06-25-12, 4:07 PM

Ardamaeus said:
Sooooo...what's he going to do once he graduates? Yuuko's attached to the school, so I guess he'd come back and be a teacher I guess? And he's going to grow old, hope Yuuko doesn't mind that as time goes on. And I guess he'll die and they can go to heaven together, (I guess.)

6/10, only because the art/animation was gorgeous.

I think she might not be attached to the school anymore because all that kept her there is gone and solved , she had no regrets, her corpse was buried, she reconnected with her other self . If she is attached to anything , its Teiichi, he can take her anywhere with him actually , he can't go anywhere without her now XD ..
In one of the episode, she was talking about her hearth beating fast and Teiichi checked that himself it means she wasn't ghost as we know it, her "body" might have worked similar to human ones, knowing Japan, it could even turn out to that she would bear their child at some point.
Modified by greenmarty, 06-25-12, 4:13 PM
BTW: Do I miss any worthwhile anime-romance from guy's point of view in MAL? Let me know without hesitation :)

06-25-12, 4:10 PM

Yuuko trolled us once again and we got that happy ending I hoped for.

The song that played in the background during their farewell was pretty damn good and touching.

I have seen quite a few comments here that think of/wish for a second season, it doesn't make any sense from a creative point of view, the manga is not finished but the anime did end the story, there is no source material that could continue the story and I'm sure Maybe wouldn't even agree to an original anime continuation.

People that want to read the manga, it's best for you to start from the beginning.

06-25-12, 4:18 PM

Zhou said:
Yuuko trolled us once again and we got that happy ending I hoped for.

The song that played in the background during their farewell was pretty damn good and touching.

I have seen quite a few comments here that think of/wish for a second season, it doesn't make any sense from a creative point of view, the manga is not finished but the anime did end the story, there is no source material that could continue the story and I'm sure Maybe wouldn't even agree to an original anime continuation.

People that want to read the manga, it's best for you to start from the beginning.

I can totally see another season, It might be just me wanting more of this show but There is still potential. To me it looked like start of something bigger, they can meet other ghosts , rivals in love , trying to figure out way how to have child, i bet Yuuko would want to have family later on. Or they could come across big mystery somehow connected to them.

06-25-12, 5:03 PM

Yet again some people trying to compare anime to real life or something that makes more sense to them. It's an anime. Anything can happen (lest you've forgotten).
Ghosts aren't real (imo) so why even whine/complain/whatever over the fact that this character wants to end up with a ghost, and she comes back. Get over it.

Anyways!!! I loved the sad ending, and truthfully, I was hoping for her to come back so there is a happy ending. I was sad when she left, and even more (happy) sad when she came back. <333

Would love a second season but I kinda doubt it. I am really thinking about checking the manga to get more of the Yuuko goodness and the cute relationship between her and Teiichi.

06-25-12, 6:27 PM

RaisingTheAnte said:
For anyone who wants to know the insert song for episode 12 since pparently no one knows it, its Requiem by Nao Hiiragi. your welcome <3
Is there an official release date for it?

06-25-12, 7:29 PM

The icecream I'm eating is salty now...yet so sweet. T_T

Definitely one of the best anime of the season.

06-25-12, 7:58 PM

choyos said:
they should had just let it end there. There was not really a need for her to come back and there is no way a season 2 will come.

I really enjoyed how it wasn't just a manga adaptation but it tried adding more to the story. A really good watch.

06-25-12, 8:26 PM

It was a very touching episode, I was crying for most of it but I really didn't see the point in bringing her back. I feel like my tears were to waste? It would have been better if she hadn't come back, even though I loved their romance. Poor Kirie, no chance what-so-ever 9/10

06-25-12, 8:28 PM

why not end before 19 minutes,that would also be a good ending.
Yuuko's return can be the beginning of the second season

06-25-12, 8:42 PM

I don't know if this seems meaning, but I think this would have been a much better ending if Yuuko didn't return. If he had to learn to move on and all. It would have been much more powerful.

This happy ending sort of ruins all the drama of their goodbye to me...

06-25-12, 8:51 PM

darkares said:
I don't know if this seems meaning, but I think this would have been a much better ending if Yuuko didn't return. If he had to learn to move on and all. It would have been much more powerful.

This happy ending sort of ruins all the drama of their goodbye to me...

Take a look at the fans and you will know why the director had to make it that way . Disappointing

But anyways, no matter how much they delay the bad ending , it will still come for them one day. Unless she magically warp into someone's body/etc as her main body is already decomposed . Or if the MC dude dies too and becomes a ghost................

06-25-12, 8:54 PM

To be fair, even as somebody who desired and was thankful for a happy ending, I still think the sad portion was better-handled.

But... an ending where Yuuko simply disappears, and Teiichi promises to forget about her? Far more bitter than sweet, if you ask me.

06-25-12, 9:30 PM

Well that was satisfying. And cute :p
I'll get around to reading the manga some time... I like the artist.

Spacebar said:
HawthorneKitty said:
I was totally hoping for a bad end...

+100 , good sir

Why? The manga is ongoing :D

06-25-12, 9:32 PM

I must say, this is one of the best done endings I've seen in a while. I have to agree that sticking with the sad ending would have been best (yes, manly tears in my eyes), but I'm also one of those anime watchers that just needs that happy ending. And seeing as how Niiya can totally feel Yuuko and Yuuko is only bound to Niiya now, there's no reason why they can't have ghosty babies~ (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

I've truly enjoyed watching throughout this anime...even if I caught up later and finished the thing in two days + waiting for the final episode. As much as I wish for a second season, I know it wouldn't be anywhere even close. And cliché or not, this anime put a smile on my face; it's got the characters, it's (kinda) got the plot, and it's got the comedy, so what more do you need?

Maybe I'm on summer high, but here's my verdict:

9.5/10 (Round it wherever you want, I rounded up.)

06-25-12, 9:41 PM

I think this song sums up this anime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1RHHyGw1CY

06-25-12, 9:45 PM

Ending was going to be perfect, the last minute destroyed it.

Pages (20) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices