Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 24, 2012 1:01 AM

Nov 2011
Hey guys, welcome back to RACE :)
I hope you will bother to read this.
First of all, to all those come back, welcome home :) and to all those new people welcome to the family :3
Second I want to apologize to everyone for closing RACE. This club means more to me than i can find the words to say, so believe me when i say i was incredibly over whelmed with everything when I shut it down. Even when i tried to revive it with the "cleanse" etc. So for all of that stuff, I'm sorry. We were all the way up to 1700+ members! I hope lots of those people will some day find their way back and then we get just as many new people to.

If you don't already know, this club was the first club I ever created, it's also where I made the first friends, first cards, first everthing! This club is what brought me into the MAL community and so is the thing that gave me the life I have now and the friends I have. It's the reason I'm a graphic design major and that I've found the things that make me happy. It's the reason I have a best friend, a twin, brothers, sisters, a hubby xD This place is where I got my first senpai *.* and even kouhai though that still seems wierd to me xP
To me, this club is where so many adventures began, and I'm deeply sorry for closing it, and I am now going to do everything in my power to make it what it once was.

If you are sad about me cleaning it out and deleting threads, know this. I haven't forgotten anything. Not my first thread where I made my first member cards (This is actually that thread as a memento :)) Not my first staff crew, my first ever member! None of the staff, none of the editions and threads and events, all the sports fests, the drama, the fights, the love, the family, I remember being Rozzi. I remember all of it and it's all still part of what this new race will be.
However, I'm done trying to make changes to RACE. After closing RACE i went and opened a couple new clubs with friends (which by the way you should join ;) Maximum Paradox and Bizarre Union. Both of which have staff that were once in RACE) But i learned something with those clubs. I wanted them to be different. Something new that brings about a new era in MAL. I missed the days where everything was crazy active and I wanted to do something new and move past the boring same old clubs that are everywhere. and I'm thrilled to say that we succeeded at that with those clubs, they're awesome.
But it made me think that while i was trying to do that in RACE its not what was meant to be. RACE is unique in it's own way, its camraderie everyone has, it's symbolism it has to me, and its small twists that make it different. But I'm done trying to make it something it's not. RACE will still be RACE it wont try to be something new and different. It will still be a card club, I'll have monthly claims, we'll do events, and have games. It will be an old school club at it's finest. And it will help me remember that while new things are always good, remembering the good things of the past are too. And the standard mal club isnt always a bad thing. Sometimes it's got good nostalgia and content.
The quality of a club isn't in what it does or what it's system is. It's in the people that support that system and make the club what it is.

So I hope you'll all come back and join me in making RACE active again ^^ Please invite people back, I'm truly sad its back to this small. If there is something from the past that you never got delivered. I'm terribly sorry but it's gone. I finished up all of my deliveries but there were a few threads that I deleted because I don't think the people in charge will ever get around to it. So I appologize for that and I hope you will forgive me. ^^

As a final word.
Most of my attempted remodeling of RACE was centered around the staff. I wanted to have people in positions to support me and share the responsibilities. And i struggled with deciding what level of skills i wanted in the staff.
So now I've made up my mind. I know the staff I want and I know how I want to deal with it.
I tried to make people support me but what I really need to do is support everyone else. I've always tried or at least felt like i tried to be protective of everyone in my club but from now on I swear to be the constant. I won't let this club fail do to drama or other problems. If i end up not being able to be active for real life reasons that's one thing. But from now on even if things fall apart at least the club will go on, i wont leave you again.
So lets work together to bring RACE back. Do our best to not have drama ^^' and to be a shared support system.
But at the end of everything, I'm here for you guys.
I'm sorry I left, I wont do it again unless I absolutely have to.
Tadaima :)

Miyuki-Apr 5, 2019 5:56 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 16, 2016 12:52 PM
Apr 2013
*sheds tear* T^T <3

Forum Set by Moi||T.C.O.||R.A.C.E.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [CLOSED] Akagami no Shirayukihime Edition

janree - Jul 30, 2016

31 by Marimo »»
Aug 2, 2016 8:50 AM

» [CLOSED] Strawberry Edition

Miyuki- - Jul 11, 2016

24 by Maze »»
Jul 12, 2016 9:47 AM

» [CLOSED] Kitix Edition

Vego22 - Jun 30, 2016

23 by Dancho »»
Jul 9, 2016 8:21 PM

» [CLAIM] Watch Fireworks with a Character // CLOSED

Miyuki- - Jul 4, 2016

22 by Vego22 »»
Jul 9, 2016 10:14 AM

» [CLOSED] America x England Edition

Miyuki- - Jul 4, 2016

19 by KatekyoGirl7 »»
Jul 8, 2016 1:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.