Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply
Jun 22, 2012 12:51 PM

Some of the end scenes in the anime suggest that he knew, for example when he wipes Light's feet it could be seen as submissive aka accepting he lost.

Aug 7, 2012 6:56 PM

I think he did. I just watched the episode where he dies a minute ago (rewatching the series) and it seemed like he knew it was coming. I must say, episode 25 is my least favorite episode and if it were real I'd kill Light myself. Seriously, f--- that guy.

Aug 8, 2012 10:37 AM

ClannadIsLove said:
I think he did. I just watched the episode where he dies a minute ago (rewatching the series) and it seemed like he knew it was coming. I must say, episode 25 is my least favorite episode and if it were real I'd kill Light myself. Seriously, f--- that guy.
My thoughts exactly...

Aug 13, 2012 3:25 PM

I also think he did. And this moment, on the roof, when he hear the bells, could also mean that he know.

Sep 27, 2015 10:05 AM

I honestly believe that he knew, the only thing I will say is that I believe his death came a couple of days sooner than he originally expected, but he knew his time was up and that the end was very near- He knew that he had lost.

Nov 9, 2015 9:05 PM

I think he did because he did mention him and Light (Kira) share the same fate when they were handcuffed

Nov 10, 2015 3:12 PM

ChristianMB said:
I honestly believe that he knew, the only thing I will say is that I believe his death came a couple of days sooner than he originally expected, but he knew his time was up and that the end was very near- He knew that he had lost.

But did he really lose in the end? If you think about it he won! Think about it in a Japanese Taskforce and the NPA memeber's point of view. They didn't think Light was Kira but L did and he tried almost everything possible to prove it. Yeah he may have never succeed but everything added up to Light being Kira in the end.

Mar 2, 11:57 PM

Hmm... Since he knew from the start that Light was Kira somehow, he probably seemed to know that his death was near... It is my perception actually...