Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2012 12:08 AM

Nov 2011
Kratos_Ortega said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9TsN0unwZw&list=PLF244FB6B9E72AEEA&index=5&feature=plpp_video

Here is someone who has subbed the 10th Episode. He translated from a french sub to English, so I'm not sure how much accurate it is, but the subs are good enough to follow.

Decent episode.

Thanks for the link.
ernstSep 28, 2012 12:18 AM
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Mar 30, 2013 7:28 PM

Aug 2010
Great episode I could actually sympathize with Mithos this episode. Looking forward to the finale.
Aug 27, 2013 11:42 PM

Jul 2007
Well the production of this episode was pretty great and the action was nice, almost everyone used their mystic arts. But their were still quite a few missing plot holes in this episode, between the first one and the 2nd one, how can you really take it serously when zelo betrays you and then suddenly is Mr good guy again in just the span of two episodes lol.

But oh well. I did like the story part bout mithos, they did cover more of that, one thing i did notice though is why the fck is Regal steal wearing those chains, he should of been freed by now.

Didn't expect it to reach this point so fast, and thus the episode ends with the summoning of origin, the final battle is underway next episode but arn't they supposed to go to Deris Kharlan or are they their?? It sure looks like it to me the events surround martel, the life tree, mithos, etc were all supposed to happen in Deris Khalen, but it seems to me they are just at the top of the tower of salvation.

Going to be interesting to see how they close this whole story up at the end.

Nov 30, 2013 10:49 PM

Jul 2013
Now they are off to save Colette again thanks to Zelos betraying everyone. Just love the battle scenes and their determination when they are heading towards the tower, and I almost saw everyone's mystic artes in here.

At least Zelos turns good at the end but just a little punishment from Sheena XD. Now Mithos still wants to complete his goals, time for a showdown in the last episode.

Dec 17, 2013 12:05 AM

May 2011
Many changes, though I really liked the short scene of Team-Mithos from 4000 years ago in the beginning. Of course the "skill effect" they added throughout the OVA for all attacks was sweet too.

So they made it that Yuan and Kratos already had the game plan to preserve Kratos's life from releasing the seal. I liked their bro moment.

Another change, but, It was good time management how everyone on the rheards said their signature lines when they stayed back to "diefight" in order for Lloyd to push forward, instead of one by one throughout the stage. Though I wish they would've made it seem more dramatic (maybe more angels, ost). They also took out Genis's sacrifice, which was one of the saddest moments of the game... but I guess they weren't going for that, since they focused more on Mithos's trauma, and Zelos's confrontation to him. Which is okay in another way. Also Zelos redeemed himself by fighting Mithos instead of saving the party from the dire situation like he did in the game (Corrine's will and Alicia did it). Ah well, I'm not going to get upset, but rather think of it as a bonus that I get to experience an additional take. I did love to see Zelos smack around Mithos for that small moment and cast Shining Bind lol.

The Mithos/Martel/Colette scene was nicely done. The reunion of the party... eh, it was cute at least. Finally, the last OVA. I'm looking forward to the final battle and the aftermath in Anime form!
Dec 23, 2013 3:42 AM

Jun 2012
well i can say i am big fan of game and might have beaten it the best possible i believe i am lvl 148 or something on hardcore mode in game and can slash 2 final bosses very easy (with a few normal slashes)but even i learn somethings i did not notice in game or they where not fully explained well enough or vague which is why i love the animation of it as well cause its pretty cool the the animation can bring some new info into it.
RobertovkDec 23, 2013 4:22 AM
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Jan 2, 2014 2:36 PM

Nov 2011
Shame Corrine is still dead ;.;

I was so excited to see a form of it though as in reincarnation. The episode was okay I guess.
Mar 30, 2014 4:28 PM

Oct 2012
oh yeah, getting to see everyone's mystic artes! XD

not too happy with how they did origin's seal though... how are things supposed to happen the way they need to now with the changes they made? lloyd was supposed to fight kratos to the death and then yuan was supposed to mysteriously appear out of nowhere to give kratos some his his mana. there also more too it, but that would be spoilers... those scenes were also my favorite in the game after lloyd's and kratos's talks about the past in flanoir
Aug 13, 2016 4:41 PM

Nov 2015
And remember kids, the power of friendship can do anything!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tales of Symphonia The Animation: Sekai Tougou-hen Episode 3 Discussion

Falcomster - Oct 24, 2012

39 by hihappy »»
Aug 18, 2023 9:56 AM

» What were Zelos's motives?

Chikipichi - Aug 10, 2020

5 by dannymilk »»
Nov 19, 2020 8:49 AM

Poll: » Tales of Symphonia The Animation: Sekai Tougou Hen Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 26, 2011

42 by vansonbee »»
Dec 8, 2015 2:11 AM

» Subtitles, Anyone ? (halfly solved)

greenmarty - Jan 16, 2013

2 by greenmarty »»
Mar 26, 2013 3:20 AM

» Trailer for OVA 2

ExecRory - Jun 4, 2012

4 by IZEROII »»
Jun 9, 2012 9:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.