Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sankarea
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 22, 2012 8:35 AM

May 2010
I didn't appreciate the pair of giant levitating chesticles trying to smother Furuya at the end, nor did I find the unneeded fanservice to be amusing, but I suppose the episode was decent. I'm glad pedo father (Ok fine he's not really one but I still like calling him that) is out of the way... for now.
Jun 22, 2012 8:57 AM

Feb 2012
FranLawliet said:
I didn't appreciate the pair of giant levitating chesticles trying to smother Furuya at the end, nor did I find the unneeded fanservice to be amusing, but I suppose the episode was decent. I'm glad pedo father (Ok fine he's not really one but I still like calling him that) is out of the way... for now.
Well the show is under Ecchi so you're going to have to get used to it ;p
Jun 22, 2012 9:37 AM

Oct 2010
Woebegone said:
I was overwhelmed when Rea's dad accepted Furuya. He finally realized all the grief and agony that he forced on Rea.
Yeah exactly. When he broke down I was O_O at how well it was done. Yep, pretty much forget and forgive. Forget the rage and hatred once I had for him all of it in fact as well as forgive for well, he did redeem himself with self realization. Guess it pans out for me. Maybe some might take more to convince but for me it enough.

I still even in the manga found it hard to achieve the forgive and forget but the presentation made really the difference hence the adaptation once again proves far superior to the manga.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 22, 2012 10:02 AM
Jan 2011
So, daddy has granted some freedom to Rea, but is still planning to bang her someday since he did mention that she can only have one specifice gene, and that's the daddy's gene.
Jun 22, 2012 10:56 AM

May 2012
Pretty sure next week is the last episode of the season (12 episodes total). Hattori talk's about it on his blog; source = http://studio-hami.net/ (probably need to use google translate). Hopefully we get a second season announcement soon.

I think the "13th" episode might be referring to the OVA. One OVA has already been released while the next one releases in November as a bonus for purchasing the limited edition Vol. 7 of the manga.

As for the next story arc, I wonder if in the season finale they will address the "bite" or just end it on a happy note; we will have to see. If they end it on the bite it will leave a pretty big cliffhanger which I will be fine with as long as we GET a second season. If they have no intention of continuing this season (which I find as highly unlikely since I think it's pretty popular in Japan), they should just end it on a happy note.
Jun 22, 2012 10:56 AM
Apr 2012
awesome headbutt
Jun 22, 2012 10:59 AM

Sep 2008
Let's see:

-Pedo-Dad gets off scot-free with no repercussions for his actions despite nearly killing Furuya and all the crap he has put Rea through.

-Rea comes bursting into the confrontation between Pedo-Dad and Furuya in a revealing bunny gal outfit in what is supposed to be a serious moment.

-Rea and Furuya have gotta have a few screws loose for easily forgiving Pedo-Dad despite all the crap he put them through.

It's official! I now absolutely hate this series for all its stupid logic and moments!
Jun 22, 2012 12:31 PM

Sep 2007
Silly Dan'ichiro, moving to America with Rea will obviously ensure you getting arrested for child abuse. Needs more of that Wanko too.
Jun 22, 2012 12:32 PM

Jun 2012
Very annoyed throughout the episode. Rated it a 1. (where's the 0?)

1. Rea is a super-strong zombie, yet she allowed herself to be subdued by a net and then dressed by a couple of sociopath housing staff. Huge WTF hovering in a stormcloud over my head the entire sequence.

2. If there was ever a good moment for zombie blood lust, it would have been when the pederast father stabbed the idiot love interest. Instead, we get a superficial display of independence. Ultimately, the wealthy psycho child abuser is able to stab a teenager through the chest and then simply leave for America after acquiring nothing less than a tacit understanding with both his victims. That's just plain sick by any standard.

Dropping this show.
Jun 22, 2012 12:56 PM

Jun 2012
Woebegone said:
I was overwhelmed when Rea's dad accepted Furuya. He finally realized all the grief and agony that he forced on Rea.
Intensely disagree. He acknowledged a portion of her independence, but all of the sexual trauma and child abuse remains, no? Not to mention his attempted murder, kidnapping, etc.
Jun 22, 2012 1:08 PM

Jul 2010
I'm quite surprised about how relatively easy it was to convince the father to let Rea stay with Chihiro. He may have actually acknowledged Chihiro's strength because he lived through that stab. He didn't give up on her for good though. I wonder if he'll come back in the last episode or so.

Ranko acted a little inconsiderate around Chihiro and Rea in my opinion, but you can clearly see that was her goal all along. She really sees Rea as a rival now. If she really goes further in trying to bring them apart, she might lose a few points in my book.

Jun 22, 2012 1:11 PM

May 2012
I had a good laugh when Chihiro started dancing around with the sword still through him because he saw Rea in the bunny costume!

It's really close to the end of the series now! I wonder how the last ep will go...

Jun 22, 2012 1:17 PM

May 2012
I like how much crap this series is getting from some people. I think it's fine if you don't like it but the anime itself is adapted straight from the manga. It's pretty true to the manga I would add.

For example, some of you are surprised that at a serious moment Rea bursts into the room wearing a bunny outfit; THIS HAPPENED IN THE MANGA. The anime / manga is in the genre of ecchi; this sort of stuff is expected.
Jun 22, 2012 1:26 PM

Jun 2012
dchoy said:
I like how much crap this series is getting from some people. I think it's fine if you don't like it but the anime itself is adapted straight from the manga. It's pretty true to the manga I would add.

For example, some of you are surprised that at a serious moment Rea bursts into the room wearing a bunny outfit; THIS HAPPENED IN THE MANGA. The anime / manga is in the genre of ecchi; this sort of stuff is expected.
I don't get this. So, the anime shouldn't be criticized because it's only adapting the manga material? How about: in any medium, there are elements of this story that are just plain stupid or sick.

*Not that I dislike ecchi -- I actually love ecchi. But this is stupid. And barely ecchi.
Jun 22, 2012 2:24 PM

Nov 2009
So, the only purpose those maids had was to dress Rea in a bunny suit so we can have fanservice? O-okay >.>
It didn't add anything to the once good story.

It was easy. So easy.
Jun 22, 2012 2:24 PM

Oct 2010
cheesiest episode yet
Jun 22, 2012 2:28 PM

May 2010
so the sick s.o.b father finally get it, bout fucking time that his daughter only wish was to be a normal girl and would want a zombie V-card? that in more then one way is sick just saying, hehe Bunny of the Dead only Furuya would be that hype over that while have a damn sword in he cheast, then nurse outfit haha, anyway technically furuya won he draw blood with that boss headbut.

"HELLO NURSE"

and let the love triangle begin haha Wanko
Jun 22, 2012 4:26 PM
Oct 2010
wanko jumping on furuya toward teh end. DAT ASS 3:

awesome ep. foo got shanked pretty good. great ep. still think dad is a douche though even if he recognizes furuya. cosplay crazy maids ftw :D
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jun 22, 2012 5:04 PM

Jul 2011
Why are people crying about Rea not escaping right away? It's been shown throughout the show that she's been using strength she doesn't know about. She a little girl, she's not all of a sudden going to change into a fucking pastey skinned hulk. Every single time she does use her strength, she's always in surprise but if she feels like something is on the line, she'll use it. Just like any person would do.

Besides, it's an anime about a cute zombie girl. The show has never really been about "logic".
The chip in my mind, it summons me.
I gave my life to your machines.
Jun 22, 2012 5:31 PM

Jun 2012
TheLocalHentai said:
Why are people crying about Rea not escaping right away? It's been shown throughout the show that she's been using strength she doesn't know about. She a little girl, she's not all of a sudden going to change into a fucking pastey skinned hulk. Every single time she does use her strength, she's always in surprise but if she feels like something is on the line, she'll use it. Just like any person would do.

Besides, it's an anime about a cute zombie girl. The show has never really been about "logic".

Wrong. At the very least, every story needs internal consistency. Otherwise it belongs in the Tate modern -- as far as I know, this show isn't intended to be abstract art.

I don't find your explanation convincing. Rea clearly felt that the situation was urgent -- her only friend kidnapped by her psychotic, violent father. So, aware of her strength, she allows herself to be chained up and dressed by a couple of maids? Absurd.

The best -- possibly, the only -- explanation is that the writer needed some way to get Rea into a chained dungeon position and then into a bunny costume, so s/he ignored basic elements of his/her own story to make it happen. It's downright lazy. viewers should be insulted.
Jun 22, 2012 5:45 PM

Jul 2011
That Wanko fanservice at the end was delicious
Jun 22, 2012 5:52 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Fight, Ranko. Fight!
Jun 22, 2012 6:17 PM

Jul 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
REA BUNNY TIME! The refrence is from Kore wa Zombie Desuka of The Dead. Bunny of the Dead aka Desuka of the Dead. Just replace Desuka with Usagi

Yeah, and totally not a reference to the Dawn of the Dead. Totally. For god's sake dude, there's a world outside anime too, you know?
Or you could have at least said it's a reference to Highschool of the Dead, but once again, even that is just a reference to the Dawn of the Dead. Just as that second season suffix in Kore wa Zombie.
Ya know, after watching 11 episodes of an anime about a zomibe freak, you could at least know the name of probably the single most important movie to him.

... And now on to the episode comment.
At first glance it's nic- ... Naw, it's crap. Everything from Rea being subdued like an idiot for random fanservice and perverted cosplay maids, to Rea's father... Being himself, really. I bet that guy could nuke that whole city and get away with it in his classy private jet. Goddamn.
Oh and at the end Rea is suddenly cool with the maids, they chillin'. Even though her crush almost died because of them stopping her, no biggy.

On a side note, I still dunno why I like Ranko so much. I mean physically she's totally not my type. I think Rea is much more hot. And it ain't the fact that she's alive, either, cause screw that. And I find her pestering Furuya quite annoying. But for some reason, I'm rooting for her 100%.
I must be weak for hopeless childhood friend characters.
Jun 22, 2012 6:55 PM

Jun 2011
awesome
i really love this anime
Jun 22, 2012 8:59 PM

Jun 2012
This episode provided me with everything I desired to happen and some surprises on the side.

Can't wait for the next week's episode.
Jun 22, 2012 9:32 PM

Dec 2011
Lol at bunny of the dead hahaha... I didn't like how they handled the situation in this episode and I hated that stupid punishment with the outfits... hot but totally unnecessary.
Jun 22, 2012 9:36 PM

Oct 2010
Electromaster said:
Yumekichi11 said:
REA BUNNY TIME! The refrence is from Kore wa Zombie Desuka of The Dead. Bunny of the Dead aka Desuka of the Dead. Just replace Desuka with Usagi

Yeah, and totally not a reference to the Dawn of the Dead. Totally. For god's sake dude, there's a world outside anime too, you know?
Or you could have at least said it's a reference to Highschool of the Dead, but once again, even that is just a reference to the Dawn of the Dead. Just as that second season suffix in Kore wa Zombie.
Ya know, after watching 11 episodes of an anime about a zomibe freak, you could at least know the name of probably the single most important movie to him.
It's true I omitted totally it would be that reference but clearly they should have made it as the setup a bit clearer. The reference may still be a pun towards the series Kore wa Zombie since it's a zombie series itself. Some people even mention that Rea would be better off learning from Ayumu some fight moves whom is the MC of that series, point being there are tons of tie ins with Kore wa Zombie from this series. Perhaps just that Sankarea has a more serious tone, whom also apparently is fading away slowly since some time, from what I hear of the NET IMOs.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 22, 2012 10:30 PM

Nov 2011
Bleh Wanko and her Tig o bitties ruining Rea's game!
Jun 23, 2012 12:52 AM

Apr 2012
ghritke said:
TheLocalHentai said:

Wrong. At the very least, every story needs internal consistency. Otherwise it belongs in the Tate modern -- as far as I know, this show isn't intended to be abstract art.

I don't find your explanation convincing. Rea clearly felt that the situation was urgent -- her only friend kidnapped by her psychotic, violent father. So, aware of her strength, she allows herself to be chained up and dressed by a couple of maids? Absurd.

The best -- possibly, the only -- explanation is that the writer needed some way to get Rea into a chained dungeon position and then into a bunny costume, so s/he ignored basic elements of his/her own story to make it happen. It's downright lazy. viewers should be insulted.

I think Sankarea is a good show that has troubles with writing, but it has its reasons. Studio Deen has been out of the Anime business for some time. Deen definitely has potential, think about Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni and its sequel, but it hasn't been doing well recently. Sankarea is meant to acknowledge Deen's change in quality and depiction of anime. As for one's call to improve its writing, Deen has no intention or incentives and didn't have much to go after in the first place, given the lack of content in the original manga. I wouldn't be surprised if Studio Deen is writing/adapting the story on the fly, given the vast differences in quality of stories between episodes. Their only intention with Sankarea is to build Deen's reputation as an amazing anime producer. Given the stunning visual masterpieces, I think Studio Deen has achieved what it aimed for. Now, all they need is a strong writer, and what a blessing to us that anime would be.
Jun 23, 2012 2:12 AM

Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Electromaster said:
Yumekichi11 said:

It's true I omitted totally it would be that reference but clearly they should have made it as the setup a bit clearer. The reference may still be a pun towards the series Kore wa Zombie since it's a zombie series itself. Some people even mention that Rea would be better off learning from Ayumu some fight moves whom is the MC of that series, point being there are tons of tie ins with Kore wa Zombie from this series. Perhaps just that Sankarea has a more serious tone, whom also apparently is fading away slowly since some time, from what I hear of the NET IMOs.

Kore wa Zombie Desuka is not even a zombie series - in 2 seasons there have only been 2 zombies in it. While at the same time there have been countless vampires and magical girls. The whole series is a parody reference to the supernatural genre, so why would on earth would you choose THAT to be a reference to anything? Not to mention that if that was the case, we would see a "Kore wa Bunny Desuka", because that "Of the Dead" is the subtitle of the 2nd season, not the franchise.
If you really have to see it as an anime reference, then at least make it a reference to the only real zombie anime we've had these last few years, ie Highschool of the Dead.

s2012k1993 said:
ghritke said:
TheLocalHentai said:

I think Sankarea is a good show that has troubles with writing, but it has its reasons. Studio Deen has been out of the Anime business for some time. Deen definitely has potential, think about Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni and its sequel, but it hasn't been doing well recently. Sankarea is meant to acknowledge Deen's change in quality and depiction of anime. As for one's call to improve its writing, Deen has no intention or incentives and didn't have much to go after in the first place, given the lack of content in the original manga. I wouldn't be surprised if Studio Deen is writing/adapting the story on the fly, given the vast differences in quality of stories between episodes. Their only intention with Sankarea is to build Deen's reputation as an amazing anime producer. Given the stunning visual masterpieces, I think Studio Deen has achieved what it aimed for. Now, all they need is a strong writer, and what a blessing to us that anime would be.

The writer of the original Sankarea manga is directly involved in the anime adaptation of Sankarea - probably because they have figured out what exactly was wrong with most of their previous adaptations, ie not being able to stay true to stay true to the original writer's intentions.
Deen has nothing to do with how the story in this anime progresses - it is a 100% faithful adaptation of the manga.

Also, her strength has nothing to do with it. She was captured with strong nets, and strength cannot help you much when you are tangled in a net. And I believed it was already pretty clear Rea is largely unaware of her power, so that thing about not breaking the chains right away is invalid...
Pan151Jun 23, 2012 2:24 AM
Jun 23, 2012 2:18 AM

Jan 2011
Insert Good job gif here! and Wanko pretty much declared war on Rea at the end there.
Jun 23, 2012 6:27 AM

Jul 2011
Damn Loved it! Many things have happened in this episode

...and why has not been told anything about the second season ?
Jun 23, 2012 9:56 AM

Feb 2012
ghritke said:
Very annoyed throughout the episode. Rated it a 1. (where's the 0?)

1. Rea is a super-strong zombie, yet she allowed herself to be subdued by a net and then dressed by a couple of sociopath housing staff. Huge WTF hovering in a stormcloud over my head the entire sequence.

2. If there was ever a good moment for zombie blood lust, it would have been when the pederast father stabbed the idiot love interest. Instead, we get a superficial display of independence. Ultimately, the wealthy psycho child abuser is able to stab a teenager through the chest and then simply leave for America after acquiring nothing less than a tacit understanding with both his victims. That's just plain sick by any standard.

Dropping this show.
I think you're looking for too much in a show about a cute zombie girl.

If you're looking for a deep plot, characters, and logic, there are many other shows out there for you.

I think you're taking this way too seriously which is why you aren't enjoying it.

And really.. dropping a show when there's only one episode left? What was the point of you even watching this far into the season if you were just gong to drop it right as it ends?
Jun 23, 2012 10:29 AM

Jun 2012
Yvese said:

If you're looking for a deep plot, characters, and logic, there are many other shows out there for you.

I think you're taking this way too seriously which is why you aren't enjoying it.

And really.. dropping a show when there's only one episode left? What was the point of you even watching this far into the season if you were just gong to drop it right as it ends?

I want to again note that every show needs internal consistency. Its just absurd for Rea to have put up with being hung up in a dungeon and dressed by maids.

As for my other complaint -- it's a show about a cute zombie girl [and her sexually abusive father]. He and his proclivities are main elements to the story - he is the reason why Rea is dead and he is also one of the obstacles in her zombie existence. Come on -- he's been taking naked pictures of his daughter since she was little. Its heavily dramatized in the narrative. There's just no debating the fact that it's serious subject matter. It therefore invites serious criticism of its approach.

Hey, obviously I didn't know that I was going to drop it right before it ends. How was I to know that I'd have my intelligence insulted to this extent? It's not as if there was a disclaimer before the first episode that read, "WARNING: This story uses lazy, nonsensical shortcuts for half-hearted fanservice," or "WARNING: This story contains a shallow, offensive approach to serious subject matter." Tags said ecchi and comedy, so I clicked. :shrug:

I get more irritated the more I dwell on it anyway, so its best for me to just drop it now.
Jun 23, 2012 12:37 PM

Feb 2012
ghritke said:
Yvese said:

I want to again note that every show needs internal consistency. Its just absurd for Rea to have put up with being hung up in a dungeon and dressed by maids.

As for my other complaint -- it's a show about a cute zombie girl [and her sexually abusive father]. He and his proclivities are main elements to the story - he is the reason why Rea is dead and he is also one of the obstacles in her zombie existence. Come on -- he's been taking naked pictures of his daughter since she was little. Its heavily dramatized in the narrative. There's just no debating the fact that it's serious subject matter. It therefore invites serious criticism of its approach.

Hey, obviously I didn't know that I was going to drop it right before it ends. How was I to know that I'd have my intelligence insulted to this extent? It's not as if there was a disclaimer before the first episode that read, "WARNING: This story uses lazy, nonsensical shortcuts for half-hearted fanservice," or "WARNING: This story contains a shallow, offensive approach to serious subject matter." Tags said ecchi and comedy, so I clicked. :shrug:

I get more irritated the more I dwell on it anyway, so its best for me to just drop it now.
- It's called fan service. Every ecchi anime has it. You know, kind of like that other zombie anime called Highschool of the dead that you gave a 10 where one of the main characters used a chicks boobs to hold up a rifle?.

You could also look at it as a way for the writer to stall Rea. Afterall, had Rea not been chained up, we wouldn't have had the chance for Furuya and Rea's dad to talk things out.

- From what you've said in previous posts, it seems like you wanted Rea to use her zombie instincts and eat her dads brains, right? What exactly do you want to happen here? No amount of dialogue will ever change the fact that Rea's dad is a sick bastard. What did you expect to happen? For Rea and her dad to understand each other during that short moment?

Rea's dad accepting her independence is a sign of character growth. You can't just have him and Rea reconcile instantly. Accepting her independence is a good first step.

Also, Rea's dad is still extremely useful to the story. Now that he's accepted Rea's independence, he can use his wealth and influence to help Furuya find a cure for Rea. He can also be used as a future plot device. Maybe he'll find a cure before Furuya and give him an ultimatum. Who knows.

Nobody's intelligence was insulted but your own because you chose to be. You're looking for plot holes that aren't there; you're creating them.

I suggest taking a step back from anime for awhile. Remind yourself that anime is meant to be entertaining and nit-picking is ultimately what destroys that entertainment.
Jun 23, 2012 1:02 PM

Jun 2012
Yvese said:
- It's called fan service. Every ecchi anime has it. You know, kind of like that other zombie anime called Highschool of the dead that you gave a 10 where one of the main characters used a chicks boobs to hold up a rifle?.

Totally different. But yeah, I <3 fan service and HOTD, but I don't see how that's relevant. : ]

You could also look at it as a way for the writer to stall Rea. Afterall, had Rea not been chained up, we wouldn't have had the chance for Furuya and Rea's dad to talk things out.

Nah, stalling could have been accomplished by having it take longer for Rea to get to the mansion.

- From what you've said in previous posts, it seems like you wanted Rea to use her zombie instincts and eat her dads brains, right? What exactly do you want to happen here? No amount of dialogue will ever change the fact that Rea's dad is a sick bastard. What did you expect to happen? For Rea and her dad to understand each other during that short moment?

Rea's dad accepting her independence is a sign of character growth. You can't just have him and Rea reconcile instantly. Accepting her independence is a good first step.

Some kind of official acknowledgement of the abuse as abuse would be a start. Some kind of accountability, or at least the noted absence of accountability. Treating it as a non-issue, lumping it under 'overbearing parentalism', that's just too much.

Nobody's intelligence was insulted but your own because you chose to be. You're looking for plot holes that aren't there; you're creating them.

I suggest taking a step back from anime for awhile. Remind yourself that anime is meant to be entertaining and nit-picking is ultimately what destroys that entertainment.

Other posters here have the same or similar problems with this episode. This really isn't nitpicking. Nitpicking would be like complaining about the color scheme of the bunny outfit. These are substantive issues. Anyway, shoddy stories destroy entertainment value before nitpicking ever gets the chance.
Jun 23, 2012 1:48 PM

Feb 2012
ghritke said:
Yvese said:

Totally different. But yeah, I <3 fan service and HOTD, but I don't see how that's relevant. : ]

Nah, stalling could have been accomplished by having it take longer for Rea to get to the mansion.

Some kind of official acknowledgement of the abuse as abuse would be a start. Some kind of accountability, or at least the noted absence of accountability. Treating it as a non-issue, lumping it under 'overbearing parentalism', that's just too much.

Other posters here have the same or similar problems with this episode. This really isn't nitpicking. Nitpicking would be like complaining about the color scheme of the bunny outfit. These are substantive issues. Anyway, shoddy stories destroy entertainment value before nitpicking ever gets the chance.
He did acknowledge it. It was subtle, but he did acknowledge it.

Furuya asked him when has he ever given Rea what she wanted. He then had flashbacks of him being an overly possessive and creepy dad. Furuya then said Rea just wanted to be a normal girl, in which Rea's dad rseponded "That's why you died?" He then said it was all his fault which is him acknowledging his abuse.

Not sure how you missed that.
Jun 23, 2012 2:37 PM

Jul 2009
ahmed_great2005 said:
His father was surprisingly kind there.He left her with him so easily.I thought he would be a psycho forever.

Easy? EASY?! The guy got STABBED! LOL.
That's jail sentence worthy...
Jun 23, 2012 2:48 PM

Jul 2009
ghritke said:
Blah, blah, blah.

You're overanalyzing this series, and simply going to be disappointed time and time again if you continue to do so. So, instead of wasting your time, drop it.

But, if you want to play along, why not start adding a bunch of "what if" scenarios. So, what if, Rea did not want to show her monstrosity in front of the dear maids. What if the maids were combat trained maids possessing black belts in every known martial arts, so Rea was simply hesitant in fight them.

Again, you're watching anime. Just watch it, think about it, and if you're get nothing out of it, move along.
Jun 23, 2012 2:55 PM

Jun 2012
Kurogashi said:
ghritke said:
Blah, blah, blah.
Blah, blah, blah.
Blah, blah, blah.
Jun 23, 2012 5:02 PM

Feb 2012
ghritke said:
Kurogashi said:
ghritke said:
Blah, blah, blah.
Blah, blah, blah.
Blah, blah, blah.
He has a point though.

And as I said earlier, his dad did acknowledge his abuse and possessiveness.

I think you were too irritated by the episode to notice it which is why it's best to go into an ep with an open mind. Try not to analyze as the ep goes along and you should be able to enjoy it more.
Jun 23, 2012 5:07 PM

Jun 2012
Yvese said:
ghritke said:
Kurogashi said:
ghritke said:
Blah, blah, blah.
Blah, blah, blah.
Blah, blah, blah.
He has a point though.

And as I said earlier, his dad did acknowledge his abuse and possessiveness.

I think you were too irritated by the episode to notice it which is why it's best to go into an ep with an open mind. Try not to analyze as the ep goes along and you should be able to enjoy it more.
*sigh* I was pretty wound up by the time the second half rolled around. > <
Jun 23, 2012 10:10 PM

Mar 2012
Love how her dad says "I leave her in your care", though he uses Kisama for you XD
Jun 23, 2012 11:00 PM

Feb 2010
alright episode.... the random "dress rea up randomly" segments were STUPID...

but the rest of it was watchable
Jun 24, 2012 2:36 AM

May 2009
I seriously wish they'd give Wanko an actual personality and make her a more likable girl. Her declaring war on Rea over Chihiro si seriously pissing me off, especially because Rea's naivety might make her think that he would want Wanko instead of her, given that the latter is still alive. Why is it so hard for Wanko to accept that he wants the hot undead girl that's staying in his house, and not his living cousin, who tricked him into making a promise so long ago?

The cosplay bit requires a bit of suspension of disbelief. Why did Rea wait so long with breaking free, when she had a good indication that her father could easily murder Chihiro? With the phenomenal strength she wields, she could have busted out right away.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2012 5:00 AM
May 2012
That was a really great episode :D Rea in a maid/bunny outfit ~nosebleeds~ XD Nice being half zombie for a moment haha. But the Ranko really pisses me of, why the hell did she do that in front of Rea. I only support Rea X Furuya >:D
Jun 24, 2012 5:46 AM
Feb 2012
Damn that headbutt was badass.

Great episode yet again. After the two week break I was starting to miss this anime so watching it now was twice as good as usual. The highlights of this week's episode?
- Rea being forced to cosplay (God, those maids were hilarious)
- Chihiro mocking Rea's father
- Chihiro, again, taking the attack of said father like a pro and headbutting the crap out of him
- Rea preventing her zombie-obsessed friend from getting decapitated
- Chihiro's amazing speech concerning Rea and her freedom (followed by Rea's father entrusting Rea to our protagonist)
- and lastly the cute zombie girl realizing that (R)Wanko's in love with Chihiro (which could make for an interesting love triangle)

All in all amazing episode this time. Kinda makes me sad that it's coming to an end in a few days.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jun 24, 2012 9:45 AM

Aug 2010
Stupid annoying wanko with that ass. >:D
Jun 24, 2012 11:16 AM
Oct 2011
Overall nice episode but the german text on Rea's fathers tablet in the plane was just...translation level: google translator :D
Jun 24, 2012 4:52 PM

Nov 2007
Furuya is such a BOSS for being blunt & NICE headbutt. His reaction to Rea as bunny = priceless.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sankarea Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 19, 2012

268 by 5hadow17 »»
Mar 16, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Sankarea Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2012

303 by DrAkiMakura »»
Feb 9, 2:34 PM

Poll: » Sankarea Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 7, 2012

160 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 11, 2023 7:33 PM

Poll: » Sankarea Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - May 31, 2012

134 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 11, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » Sankarea Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - May 24, 2012

141 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 11, 2023 6:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.